Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2012, 10:39 PM

Default Sarah's Transcendence at the Temple

Sarah's Transcendence at the Temple by MaxMon

Sarah was a devout Jewish girl who recently turned twenty-one. Having made it to the cusp of adulthood she felt a sense of empowerment, now able to get drunk legally, but she didn't drink. She didn't swear much either, nor did she binge eat or smoke cigarettes. In fact, Sarah attended Temple services every Friday evening, ate healthy food in moderate portions and believed exercise was an important aspect of her faith; her body was a gift from god.

With this milestone, she wished she were plain-looking like her friends because when engaged in conversation with the older members of her congregation she felt ignored; her point of views overshadowed by her good looks. If she looked the part of a schoolmarm, instead of having a pretty face and curly blonde hair, they would see she was quite literate and intellectually engaging.

Instead, the men in the study groups tended to look at her large breasts no matter how conservatively she dressed. It seemed any time she turned her head walking away from a table full of men she was guaranteed to find at least one of old farts checking out her ass. Sarah resented any man that looked at her as if she were merely, "tits on a stick", as her mother put it, since she was quite lean and well endowed with a curvacious figure. She enjoyed male attention, but only on her own terms.

Possessing the self-confidence to admit she was physically attractive led Sarah to her only indulgence: she enjoyed exposing herself in a way that men thought were 'casual oversights,' but her actions were actually well planned, premeditatied and executed with military precision. The first time she exposed herself occurred innocently enough, when she was sixteen. She forgot to pull down the shade in her bedroom while she was undressing after school. The next-door neighbor, Dr. Katz, caught a good look at her naked body while he was cutting the grass. She remembered feeling invigorated by the experience.

So, when her top came off 'accidentally' from a misjudged wave at the beach, or her purse 'slipped out of hand' so a boy could see her exposed breasts or when she sat at a concession table at the pool, her legs 'unknowingly spread' for the gawking teens across the way, she felt sinfully naughty for doing such things. She was not proud of this fact, but Sarah did it anyway because she liked how it made her feel.

That week at Temple a visitor made quite a stir because he was a black man, which was a rare occurrence in the 'golden ghetto' location of their synagogue. The Rabbi took a moment to introduce the man, who looked in his mid-thirties, as Jasheed, an exchange student from South Africa working toward his master’s degree in economics. He was an extremely tall, lean man- close to seven feet tall- who wore a long colorful dashiki that overlapped his white pants. Sarah found him attractive and interesting looking, perhaps because he was the tallest person she had ever seen in person.

During services Jasheed sang almost as well as the cantor, a deep baritone voice Sarah found quite appealing; it held an overtone of spiritual resolution that caught her interest right off. What she found incredibly endearing was that he didn't sit throughout the whole service. Instead, he moved a lot, especially when he sang. It was as if the word of god inspired him to take action. And when he sang he smiled and gave eye contact to anyone who would engage him.

After services, walking toward the dining hall for dinner, Sarah began to feel surprisingly aroused. This was a first while attending services. A bizarre thought crossed her sensual mind that she wished she were in a department store with Jasheed, that he would inadvertently walk in on her changing, catching her naked and playing with herself. Impulsively, she decided to take a brief diversion to the rest room to remove some of her clothing.

After freshening up, Sarah made a point to catch up with him at the serving tables, where a host of delicious covered dishes lay strewn along lines of tables. He was not a hard man to find. She was amazed how his large frame towered over her five-foot-two inches, as if she were standing next to a Jewish giant.

"I could see you were inspired by the Rabbi. Were you as moved as you seemed to be?" she asked in casual conversation.

In a broken English, indigenous to his bilingual upbringing, he said, "Yes. I find every service moving, in some sort of way; dat's all about being attentive and available for inspiration. I subscribe to da belief that boredom is in da self, and I am neva bored."

Sara couldn't help but notice his eyes constantly glancing down at her breasts. Feeling aroused by this, she leaned over toward him, to make sure he could get a good look at her soft white cleavage as she pushed her breasts together while reaching for a spoon full of coleslaw. Feeling emboldened, she was now bra-less and her aureola pressed noticeably against her thin summer dress.

"Would you like to have dinner with me so we can talk? I'd love to learn about how you practice Judaism in your country," she asked politely.

"Dat would be lovely. My name is Jasheed. I am from South Af-rica."

As they slowly walked to a small table set for two she said, "My name is Sarah and I am from Boston. I moved to Long Island to live with my sister, Hazel, while I attend NYU."

"It is a beautiful country. Da city is amazing. I am from a rural district and I dought Johannesburg huge as da city. But here, da buildings, day touch de sky like mountains! What is it dat you are studying?" he asked.

"You are so tall, I wonder if your head touches the clouds on a rainy day. I am studying English. I hope to become a teacher, perhaps a university professor one day."

They sat down and began to eat. She adjusted her seat so he could get an even better look at her chest, careful to avoid showing anything inappropriate to the other members of the congregation. She crossed her legs so as to offer him a glimpse of one of her shapely legs, slightly pulling her mid-length dress up in the process. She fought the desire to show him that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"What is it like being a Jew in South Africa?"

"Most of da people in my area are Bantu or Christians. We have a small congregation of about thirty. But I have learned it isn't da size dat counts, it is da dedication of each individuals. From what I learned New York has even more Jews dan Is-rael." He continued to eat while listening.

"I feel that way, too, Jasheed. I think I am more dedicated to our faith than most in attendance this evening. Rabbi Goldburg is articulate and understands the scriptures perhaps better than I ever will, but I feel god is at work within me, so I live my life constantly thinking what I might do to help others. Yes, there are many Jewish people in this area, but few practice their faith. With due honesty, you are the first black man I've met who is Jewish and I find you quite interesting."

He smiled and his straight white teeth glistened. "You are de most beautiful woman I have seen at any temple, Sarah. Perhaps this is de first for both of us."

"You are so sweet and such a gentleman" she said.

He leaned toward her and asked quietly, "So, den you can tell me why jou are showing me jour body in this house of god, distracting me from my mindset of worship?"

Not expecting this development, Sarah immediately felt embarrassed and repositioned herself. She stuttered, "Im..a...I'm not sure what you mean, Jasheed. I didn't mean to... mean to... should I have dressed more formally this evening?"

In a quiet low voice he said, "Den please tell me how it is dat you lost your braz-ier between the meeting hall and here? taking in Sarah's surprised expression. "Yes, I did notice dat."

She said, "I'm...I'm sorry.. perhaps I should excuse myself," and began to get up.

He grabbed her arm firmly and said, "No, my dear, jou will sit down and we shall talk about dis ding."

A flight or fight Adrenalin rush caught her off-guard. She put her hand to to her cheek to find it felt warm and flushed.

"Come now, Sarah, do not feel so alarmed. Do jou think dat jou are the first white woman to act toward me in dis way? I am a big man, and woman.. day are...ummm... curious?"

The sexual overtone of his statement made her feel more relaxed, so she sat back down in her chair, indicating that she wasn't going to flee.

She said, "I feel so embarrassed, being in the house of god and all. I've never acted this way in the temple before- I hope you believe me," pausing to taking a large gulp of water. "It's just that I've never seen a black man in the temple and... and you are so... so tall and attractive... I thought..."

Jasheed interrupted her, "...So, jou thought to remove some of your clothings and put on makeup so dat I might notices you?"

"Why, yes, I guess that is it. I wanted you to feel as attracted to me as I do you."

He shook his head. "No, no. Come on now, dat is not it, my dear. I can see throw you now."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I am a man of god and I can sense when some-ding isn't right. Jou are being dishonest with jourself, Woman."

Baffled, Sarah felt even more embarrassed now than when he first confronted her, feeling through his eye contact that, indeed, he seemed to understand more than he should. Concerned, she turned to make sure no one was ease-dropping on their conversation.

"I still don't understand what you are saying, Jasheed!" She avoided his eye contact.

"Sarah, look at me. Don't turn away while we speak. I want to make contact with jew... on an important matter," he said sternly.

Turning to confront his serious-looking face, she took in his clear eyes and found she could see a reflection of herself through his soft-brown pupils. It was a distorted perspective, but his eyes were incredibly clear. She knew he could somehow see her essence and it intimidate her, yet with such a rapport she felt a desire to reveal more of herself to him.

He said, "You are an incredibly beautiful woman. And I don't mean just jour body... inside jou are a gift of god, a light in de shining dark and a blessing to talk with dis evening. Of course I noticed jou, for jou are so... lovely. In fact, I am surprised da small animals, dey have not surrounded you like Snow White."

His hardened to drive home a point. "But, what jou are doing for your personal excitement, the denial of it, is beneath jou... jou don't need to hide your desires. Farther-more, jew shouldn’t demeanor yourself by acting as if I do not understand, or dat jou, Sarah, do not understand me or jourself..."

A tear formed in the corner of her eye and she felt like crying. This man understood her growing compulsion on a level far too deep to explain. "How do... how is it that ... you seem to know me so well... but we just met."

"We all have our weaknesses and we have parts of ourselves dat we do not share. I am no different. Some of da tangs I have done would surprise jew. Lovely Sarah, would dink of me as perhaps an evil man, but dose times are gone and now I am a man of god, a good man who accepts some of da things I do, and whom I am, are frailties of my own characta. Some of dem I cannot change, for dey are who I am and I must accept dem so as to love myself. In doing so, to open myself to love god."

"I try to be authentic and a good Jew who cares for others... I don't drink or smoke..." She felt a need to rationalize her growing sense of guilt. His awareness of her made her feel more exposed than if she wee standing before him naked.

She asked, "What is it you see in me that compels you to come to such conclusions?"

Jasheed leaned close to her and looked down her dress, not trying to hide his action, and Sarah instinctively moved her hand to block his view.

"Jou are more turned on sexually exposing jourself than jou feel when ju are with someone who-o-o jou love. Isn't dat true, Sharah?"

Having never thought about this notion, she became introspective and put her hand to her chin. She sat back in her chair. "I... I guess... well maybe that is..." She looked into his eyes and she felt a sense of deep trust. She decided to take a risk.

"It is true, Jasheed. I am screwed up and not worthy of being loved, to squander my feelings and compassion in a deviant manner like this." She hid her face, once again on the verge of crying.

Quickly, he replied with great strength. "Jou error again, my lovely woman, is to dink of it in dat way. Instead, embrace 'who you're are', that to be truly aude-ntic... dat' jou must accept dis is an aspect of jour own personality. It is NOT deviant... if you understand it more clearly. It is simply a part of who jou are... or perhaps even a ripple of who jou might have been... in a past life. We all have such... such... such quirks. I myself was a warrior."

"How can I do that? I feel my desire to act on what feels erotic as selling out, to act differently than what god teaches me." She sulked, "In telling you this I feel like I am a sl*t and a wh*r*!"

Jasheed nodded. "Very good. Dat is excellent, dat you are considering dis conflict, but da truth is it is actual a dual-aity. It is merely a different part of jour personality, perhaps no different dan a mon who finds pleasure in watching another man pleasure his wife sexually, a how juw say... a, how ju say... ah ...fet-tish? What I mean is, it is a different way at looking at jour sexuality... isn't any different dan how you perceive politics or how some people become joyful while watching a .. da basket-ball game. Jou still love god and jou still love your family, don't jou? Is it not a ding dat gives you even greater appreciation for god, dat you can explore da world with de open mind? Dis is why you act as you do and jou should accept who Sarah ins and love her regardless of de childhood teachings."

"Is it that what you are saying, that I should embrace my desire to show my body to men, that I shouldn't feel guilty about it? But I feel... feel so... perverted!"

He smiled, "It is like a homosexual coming out of de closet! It is just dat most peoples don't do such dings at de temple. But jou know, de more I dink about it, dar is no better a place than in de house of god for such insights."

Her sense of disdain cleared and she had an epiphany. What he said was true, that in accepting who she is can offer greater openness to love god. Her face brightened.

"I understand what you are saying. I feel... I feel a sense of a burden lifting from my soul, talking to you about this; I've never told anyone about my secret, what... what I have been doing for so long. You know, things that really excites me sexually, Jasheed... I've kept them to myself thinking others would, ummm, would not care to understand because I've been so judgmental about it myself."

She contemplated what she had just said and exclaimed, "Here, we are relative strangers and we are sharing a meaningful moment, aren't we?"

Leaning close to Sahara’s ear, he said, "I bet jou took jour panties off, too, didn't jou?"

They both laughed, reinforcing the connection between them.

The Rabbi stood and interrupted their conversation with a few announcements. While he was talking Sarah felt compelled to reach out and caress Jasheed's dinner-plate sized hand while it lay on the table next to her. She grasped his index and middle finger and gave it a gentle, firm squeeze, amazed at how long and refined they were.

She whispered, "Are you spending the rest of the evening in town?"

He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Unfortunately, I am expected by my host family in Queens. I plan to take da train back in a short while."

She removed her hand when the Rabbi turned toward them. Jasheed took hold of it under the table and placed it on his leg.

She leaned in close to his ear and said, "I'm not sure why, but I am incredibly turned on by you, Jasheed." She slid her hand to caress his muscular thigh, massaging it with her small, powerful hand.

Surprised at her aggressiveness, he felt shocked by the fact that the most beautiful Jewish woman he had ever met was coming on to him. He didn't expect this, since most exhibitionists would rather show and leave than be touched. He felt aroused by the idea of having sex with her in a temple of god. He placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it toward the hem of her dress.

Feeling his warm touch Sarah gave out a soft moan only he could hear. She used her free hand to guide his hand, parting her legs so as to move him up her dress to her inner thigh. It all seemed so erotic, especially while the Rabbi was talking on and on about the activities of the congregation.

Old Mr. Spearman looked at her from a few tables away and she replied with a conventional nod she hoped would hide her growing lust. She fought the compulsion to reach down and grab Jasheed's cock through his pants.

She said, "Perhaps once Rabbi Goldberg ends his speech I might show you the rest of the temple. We have a few isolated classrooms you might find interesting," she said.

"Jes, I would love to see da rest of the temple. Da Rabbi is a fine man, if long winded. Perhaps you might excuse yourself to da toilet and I might follow jou in a few minuets."

Sarah said in a tentative voice, "I am on the pill, so we are safe as far as that goes." After a short pause she said, "Don't take too long or I will start without you." She moved his hand so he could feel her wetness on the back of his hand.

Not sure what to say, Jasheed blurted in a small voice, "I was tested for de AIDS before I left my country, so jou don't not to worry about dat. I will follow jou shortly."

Sarah stood, judging the layout of the room and the position of the tables, then lifted the back of her dress so Jasheed could see her bare ass before she adjusted herself and walked quickly out of the dining hall toward the rest rooms, her high-heals clicking a rhythmic step on the tiles.

Sarah brushed her hair while looking at herself in the mirror, then removed all of her makeup. Her cheeks were still rosy and she felt her heart race, and she noticed her breasts were heaving because she was breathing heavily. Somehow knowing anything she did that didn't hurt, or transgress upon, others had no bearing upon he relationship with god. This was a new, invigorating, self-awareness. She took off her shoes and carried them out the door so as to make a quiet escape up the stairs.

Jasheed was waiting for her. She took hold of his hand without saying anything and pulled him along behind her with a sense of great urgency. Once they entered the stairway he grabbed her once she was three steps ahead of him, her head now almost level with his own. He placed one leg on the step below her and pulled Sarah into a passionate kiss. He took hold of her bare ass and forced her to straddle his leg, pulling her body into a close embrace.

They kissed for a heavy minute before Sara said, "It's not safe here... come with me." He followed her, staring at her hourglass figure as she moved up the stairs.

The area was dark, but Sarah knew her way around. Finding the correct door, she opened it and pulled him inside. The classroom was of modest size and well lit by the lights in the parking lot. She stepped into her heels and moved back from him, smiling seductively, gesturing that he stand his ground and watch.

Feeling a sense of freedom to do as she pleased, Sarah slowly and seductively pulled down her dress to her waist, revealing her large, firm tits in the bright light streaming in from the windows. She jiggled them slightly with her hands and watched Jasheed's expression of wonderment.

"Jou are so beautiful, like a marvelous lilac flower so wild and passionate toward de full moon." He took a step toward her, but she put her hands out to convey he stop his advance, that she wasn't done showing him her body.

She shook her body, swaying her breasts and hips so her dress eventually dropped to her feet. She shuddered a chill and felt goosebumps forming all over her skin. Now she was only dressed in high heals and a big smile that turned semi-orgasmic in the blink of an eye. She leaned back onto a table, spreading her legs in the process.

"Can you see my pussy from there? Isn't it marvelous as a lovely tulip, Jasheed?" She spread her legs as far apart as they could go, making her shoes drop in unison, then holding her feet with her arms outstretched to demonstrate her flexibility.

Without thinking, she began to massage her labia and finger her clitoris, making a slurping, wet sound. She felt more turned on than ever; openly exposing her body without any desire to hide what she was doing. For the first time in her life, Sarah felt totally liberated. She made sure the light fell directly on her naked body.

"Jou are de jewel of de city, an image of god's blessing, my Sarah," he said mesmerized.

In a demanding voice she commanded, "Then come here and taste that which god has given me to please you."

As he approached, she chuckled and said, "That sounded kind of tacky."

Without delay, he moved toward her, staring at her fully exposed, perfectly formed vagina. Jasheed dropped to his knees as if inspired by a prayer and began to lick Sarah, moving his mouth to caress her labia as he transverse the gap between her wonderfully shaped inner thighs. His tongue darted out and like a slithering serpent it entered her pussy, greeted by loud moans of ecstasy.

She thought of how graceful he moved, licking and kissing her private parts. He was so smooth, and the tip of his tongue- how he was able to quiver it gentle as eyelashes on her cheek- it really got her juices flowing. And when he pulled on her pussy lips so expertly- exquisitely- with those thick lips, he used his nose to stimulate her clitoris in just the right spot.

Her first orgasm came quickly, and he continued with even greater verve, measured strokes that brought her close to an even more powerful orgasm almost instantaneously.

"Yes, Jasheed. My god, you are so talented. Where did you learn to do..." Her words drifted off, replaced by groans of resplendent pleasure, "... you are going to make me.... ohhh.. I'm going to come! Don't stop...right there... that feels so good...ahhhh... I'm coming again... I'm cum-ming!"

Sarah screamed, "Jasheed...Jasheed...Jasheed," in the throws of an incredibly intense orgasm. She collapsed on the table. Her mind relaxed, still immersed in her powerful orgasm. The lights seemed to spin. Spasmodic waves of aftershock ran threw her tight abdominal muscles and she pushed her breasts together.

Jasheed sat up to look at her cute face in a state of wonderful bliss. He rubbed her magnificent breasts, so firm they didn't sag at all despite them being extremely large. Her chest was slick with perspiration. He gently squeezed her and massaged her taught belly, helping her to relax.

"Jou best keep it down or someone might come to investigate, Sarah." Then, he remembered who he was dealing with and realized how ludacrys it sounded, to warn an exabitionist that they might get caught making love.

She said softly, "That was so nice. So intense, I need a moment to recover... Then, I want to give you some head..." Sara closed her eyes for a moment and felt adrift, her consciousness moving close to the verge of sleep. She said, somewhat aloof, "You are so good to me... ohhhh,..ahhh...I need to rest... that was fan- ohh...... what's...what's that...?"

Her statement was interrupted by the sensation of something extremely large entering her; she never felt this sensation before. There was a strong sense of pressure in her pussy, feeling stretched and it hurt. She looked down to see his naked athletic body, his incredibly long and thick cock in his hand, its mushroom-shaped head ready to bury itself inside of her.

"Oh my god, ..wow... that's so...you are so huge... go slowly...real slow." She felt the head of his prick enter her, parting her lips like Moses parting the Red Sea. Then, a few more inches entered her and she grimaced. "I don't know if I can take that... ohhhh.... stop... stop for a moment, Jasheed!" He stood still, the head of his dick embedded in her perfectly-shaped vagina.

She felt even more cock enter her and sat up to rest on her elbows so she could see more clearly what was going on down there. "Holy Cow, Hon, you must be longer than...ohhhh.... I don't think I can take all of that... ohhhh...go slower... go slow at first... let me get used to... ahhhh.... fuck that's a big dick!"

He pushed the head of his prick into her wet pussy, pulled back out and gently inserted it again. When he pulled out her tight pussy made a suction 'pop' sound.

"Ohhh.. fuck... you are so big... just hold it in right there for a while... stop pushing!" Sarah let out a deep breath and wiped swear from her brow. She shook her head. "I'm not sure if this is going to work. It hurts pretty bad. She grabbed his arm to catch his attention. "Stand still and let me work it in."

Jasheed stopped what he was doing and looked shocked. He said, "jou will not say dose words in da temple, Sarah. Dat is wrong."

"What word? she said thinking back, and remembered she cursed. "I was so... lost in passion of the moment." Apologetically, she said, "Yes. I forgot where I was for a moment. It won't happen again."

She placed her arms onto the table behind her, so that she could arch her hips and Jasheed instinctively held her feet down against the tabletop so she could suspend herself slightly. Working ever so slowly, she could feel the ridge on the head of his dick pass by her labia, as she moved him in and out in measured jabs. She began to hyperventilate as if in birth.

Sarah said panting, "It's starting to feel better now... yes... much better.... I can't believe that fat cock fits in there...ohhh...hoooo.... that's so...in... intense!"

"Jou have such a small bagina, Sarah. It is so tight. Am I gentle enough... or should we stop?"

Quickly, Sarah said, "Don't stop! Push more in now. But do it slowly... nice and slow...ohhhh! Yes, like that! My god that feels so good.... ahhhh... ohhhh.... yes, yes... just like that!"

Resting on the table now, she watched as Jasheed slid his girthy snake of a cock halfway in, which she appraised as a good five or six inches. She lay back feeling the cool surface of the table, feeling him enter her body in slow, long strokes, moving deeper rhythmically.

"I never felt anything like that before. It feels...ohhh... that feels...ahhhh... a lot better than I thought it would. Wow, you fill me up... it feels..." she said trying to catch her breath, "...feels pretty fucking deep!"

Jasheed smiled and groaned, feeling as if he were in a velvet vice.

"My goodness, dat feels so bantastic, Sarah."

He felt her hips buck toward him, taking even more of him into her small pussy. When she made this move, he watched her face and saw her eyes rolled back uncontrollably. She let out a deep moan, took a deep breath and let out another full-breathed moan, her head moving from side to side faster and faster.

They stopped talking, both slowly fucking, thrusting toward each other faster and faster until Sarah came again, this time more violently. Hugging him tightly, she pushed her body onto his while in the grips of a strong orgasm, seemingly trying to get all of him in- in a fit of strenuous, uncontrollable passion.

Sarah massaged her breasts and said, "My god, that felt so good. You made me come hard, Jasheed. It feels like... I feel you in my stomach... I never felt anything like..."

Before she finished her statement, Jasheed pulled her onto his chest, cupping her ass easily within the confines of his large hands, holding her suspended while she put her arms around his neck, borrowing her large, slick tits into his chest.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing to me? Are you going to screw me like this? I never... never done it like ...ohhh... my... ohhh... my goodness.... yes... hold me tighter!ohhh... yes... do with me as you will."

They kissed and she noticed she could see their reflection in the window, how he was thrashing her up and down as if she were a rag doll. She felt him pump into her quickly with long, full strokes, feeling his balls slam into her ass, impaling her, her tiny body atop this huge giant of a man. She watched herself in the glass, hearing air forced out with each in-stroke.

Sarah fell into a mantra, saying, "Yes, oh Ra... you are do deep... yes, Ra.. you are so deep... YES, YOU ARE SO BIG!" until a few minuets later she came again, holding on for dear life. After she settled down, he gently put her back onto the table.

She felt him slide out, still hard, feeling the weight of his wet, massive, penis atop her belly. She stroked it with both hands. "You are such a great lover. I want to try to suck it... I want to suck your balls dry. Let's change places. Let me see if I can get it into my mouth... I want to taste you. "

"Sounds good to me!" he said smiling and panting, looking forward to relaxing under her grace.

Now, in a position where she could give him a good blow-job, Sarah sat down on a chair and slid herself under the table, his legs on ether side. She grasped him and stroked his cock with both hands, but she found he was too long for her to suck while sitting, so she squatted on the chair, looking at its girth in amazement. Curious, she placed her forearm astride his erect member. "The thing is as big as my arm!"

"Jou took most of it and dit felt so goooo-od I had to con-centrate hard so as to not orgasm in dare. Jou truly are a gift of god, Sarah. And jou have a perfect pussy I can nev-va forget. God must love me very much dis day."

Not saying anything else, Sarah went to work sucking his cock, pushing the first few inches into her mouth. She gagged and licked his balls while stroking him. She slapped him against her cheek and leaned upright in her seat so she could use her firm tits to stroke him, on occasion smashing his penis onto her nipples, taking great interest in watching his face to judge what he liked the most.

"Jes, my dear, my flower of de city... suck da head and jerk me off at de same time...ahhhh... yes, like dat... that feels so-o-o-o.... good. You keep dat up you jou make me come all over da place, jou talented... vixen, jou gift of pleasure for a world-ly traveler... ohhhh... jes... like dat... ohhh."

He was pretty easy to please, she thought. Her few other loves before him commented on how good she gave head, but she didn't believe them. There wasn't much to it. For her, like so many things, it came naturally, and she enjoyed sucking cock immensely, especially watching the expressions she evoked by her actions.

After ten minutes of sucking and stroking she wanted to feel him come on her face, and the thought of someone else watching them while she sucked him off crossed her mind, that in embracing her exhibitionist traits it would be something to try someday... soon. Many thoughts zipped past her consciousness while she worked on him expertly, such as how fun it might be to strip at a club in the city in front of a packed house of horny men.

She asked, "Do you like it when I do this?" and proceed to suck hard on the head of his dick, while stroking him fast, moving her tongue to caress the underside of his fat cock. Her question was rhetorical. "How about when I do this..." she said while grasping the head of his cock with her hand, jerking it with a twist on the up-stroke.

"I'm going to come... jou are making me come... dat feels so hot! ohhhh... dat is da stuff of leg-ends!"

Intending to make him come in her mouth, Sarah didn't anticipate him bucking so much. The force of his orgasm pushed the first thick pulse of cum on her cheek and the next shot went over her head. The third spasm hit her in the back of her throat, making her gag. In doing so, what followed ended up on her tits, some of it flowing onto her belly. He came a lot, and she kept sucking until he stopped coming. She spit his cum onto his cock and gently swirled her tongue around him, playing with the thick cum, rubbing his balls, while staring at him, their eyes fixated on each other.

"Did you like that? You came so much... so nice and tasty. Mmmmm." She took a glob from her chest, feeling the warm wetness on her nipple, and put it into her mouth, then swallowed it.

"Mmmmm. Very nice, Jasheed. You are just what I needed and I didn't know it. I feel so good sharing my body with you, sore as I may be tomorrow."

"Deee feeling is mutual, I am sure," he said with conviction.

She kept stroking him, now able to act unabashed with him.

"Is there more cum in there for me?" She increased her action, and sucked off a few more drops of cum from the head of his cock. "I'd sure like to see you come again...."

He begged, "Ohhh... please...please... I am so...ohhh...sensitive there now... dooont ..enough...enough."

Sarah smiled a sinful smile and said, "Come on, Jasheed. I want to taste more of your tasty cum. Would you do that for me? You have such large balls... must be more in there for me."

She sucked his cock soft and fast, salivating sloppy slurps. He stayed hard for her, with an expression of tormented interest, preoccupied and staring at what she was doing to him. She could see he was in exquisite pain, but she sensed he would come for her again soon, even if he didn't want to, because she had control of him now, and she could tell he was enjoying it despite himself.

"My, woman, are all of jou Long Island Jewish girls so horny?" he asked while holding his face in his hands, felling great pleasure building even though he had just come.

Using both hands expertly, she stroked and sucked him, knowing she would bring him over the brink again at any moment. And she was right, this time prepared. Squirming around on the table, his long legs kicking out on ether side of her, he came in a great gush into her mouth, shooting spurts time and time again. She swallowed it and kept sucking until he became softer, finally loosing most of his long erection. She let it grow flaccid in her mouth before she had enough.

They cleaned up using a large roll of paper towels they found in a corner, then dressed while discussing when they might hook up again. Their exodus fell in perfect timing with the rest of the attendees leaving the temple at the main doors, the Rabbi wishing his people good tidings while standing out front.

Rabbi Goldburg said, "Sarah, Jasheed, I hope you enjoyed your time at temple this evening. I enjoyed seeing both of you. Its nice to see young members of our faith 'hook up.' It gives me hope our traditions will remain a part of our modern world." He seemed distracted for a moment, looking at Sarah's disheveled hair.

"Thank you Rabbi for an informative service," she said while smiling in glee. "As usual, you remind me of what gifts we have from god, to not squander them and to care for each other. We should accept who we are so we can bring the joy of god into our lives."

The Rabbi scratched his head. "I'm thrilled you were so moved by your experience this evening, Sarah."

"Jes, Rabbi Goldburg... quite an inspiring service. I thank jou for permitting me to take in jour thoughts on da Torah dis evening." said Jasheed.

In the parking lot, Sarah said, "You drive... I want to suck on your cock some more."

Jasheed said with trepidation, "I guess dat would be fine. Jou are insat-i-able!"

Once seated and rolling, Sarah opened the visor mirror and looked at herself. "Oh no... oh my...this is so embarrassing. Oh, I should have hit the restroom before we left."

She pulled on a curl of hair next to her ear, and a large clump of his cum dangled from her fingers. "I wonder what the Rabbi made of seeing this!"

Looking at her hand laughing, Jasheed said, "Well, I can imagine he understood why we enjoyed da temple so much dis evening."

MaxMon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxMon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12