Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2018, 07:44 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnugget13 View Post
A couple of years ago, the wife and I returned to my small hometown to see my family over Christmas. My sister, wanting to keep up with some water aerobics exercise she had been doing where she lived, convinced my wife to join her for a random class at the local YMCA.

After the class, busy in conversation and not knowing the setup there at all, they got naked under their towels and walked through to the shower area expecting their own private stalls.

My wife described being greeted by about 15 mainly elderly ladies completely naked in an open communal shower. This was all they had there so at that point they were left with no real choice but to hang their towels up and join them. She told me her and my sister REALLY got to know either well that day!
Very similar experience my wife had with her sister and a cousin when we were visiting for a family wedding. The three ladies (wife at the time 45, sister 48, cousin 42) went to the cousin's gym for a yoga class. Wife and sister expected shower stalls and it was communal. I would have loved to have seen my wife's face since she had never been in a communal shower before. And she had only been naked with her sister briefly changing into swim suits after they had grown up and moved out.

Well, she took to it pretty fast also - and a bunch of older women naked in the showers. So much that the three of them went buck naked to the women's sauna, then back to shower off after.

I have to say, thinking about the three of them naked does get my imagination going.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:39 AM

Default Greek Islands

I seen it first hand that on the greek islands, especially the campsites. Many showers were communal. I haven't been there in a while. Regardless, some european chick will change into their bathing suits right in front of you, even while conversing.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to treetorn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 11:28 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default Nudist Resort Shower

Over memorial day weekend my wife and I went to a nudist resort. We have been to a few before but this time was a bit unusual.

In the evening my wife and I had been in the pool and my wife says she is going to take a shower and I told her I'd be right there. When I got over to the shower there was my wife and another couple showering. There were 4 shower heads. My wife was on the far right the couple were in the middle two and I had to go to the one on the left. The 4 of us naked from head to toe.

We were all soaping up and making small talk. I'm getting an eyeful of this lady showering right next to me and no further away than about a foot or so. It was exciting to watch the other gent getting an eyeful of my wife too. This went on for a few minutes.

We said our goodbye's and the wife and I went to our room. What made this awesome was the nudity and just how close the four of us were during this shower time. I hope to have this experience again.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:29 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

The more "rustic" nudist resorts tend to have a more convivial attitude when it comes to nudity and coed showers. At my fave resort it would not be uncommon for there to be 6 or 7 people showering at the same time. You could tell the newbies from the veterans; as the newbies would typically be showering facing the wall and washing self-consciously, while the vets would be facing each other, taking their time lathering everywhere and chatting at the same time.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:47 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Sturgis Showers

We often go to the biker rally in Sturgis. The last time we went, the showers at the campground were unisex. My wife, who was somewhat shy at the beginning of the rally, was quite at home with showering with males and other females after the two-week rally. She was O.K. with stripping totally nude and washing and shaving all body parts by the conclusion of the rally. Truth is that the males outnumbered the females 2 to 1 in the showers, but she was still comfortable with it. We are going back to Sturgis again this year, and she says that she will have no problem with shower nudity. It is all what one is used to. I am glad she is now over the nudity thing. There are some guys that like to strut and profile in front of the girls, but most guys are just happy with an occasional glance at the wet, naked shower ladies. It doesn't bother me for them to look, because I am glancing around at the other ladies myself. It is all just a part of the Sturgis biker experience. As long as she doesn't screw them, I don't care what she sees or shows.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:31 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Co-ed Showers

My wife and I have been to 4 different nudist resorts. Each one has co-ed communal type showers. I usually go down to the showers with her, but she really doesn't care one way or the other whether I go. It is a turn on to see her shower with other guys in the room. She really doesn't hesitate while there to scrub her privates as needed either and carries on conversations with the guys and women while showering. And I must say that I also enjoy the views of other women showering a foot or so from me. Anyway, my wife is not bothered in the slightest by showering nude with a roomful of guys only several feet from her. She walks to the shower naked and returns the same way. She has come a long way from her initial shyness.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:13 PM

So, last weekend, the missus and I had a pre-planned trip to Belgium where we intended to visit our favourite nude spa. A week before, her older sister turned up on our doorstep as a ‘surprise’ visit from Oz. Not wanting to miss our Belgium trip or any time with her sis, the SIL was duly invited to come to Belgium with us.

After a day wandering and seeing the sights, I queried what they wanted to do the following day. After being met by silence, I suggested that we go to a spa and both agreed. The next morning, we met for breakfast during which the SIL said she’d need to stop on the way to the bus stop to pick up a swimming cossie. We told her she wouldn’t need one at which point she asked if the wife had a spare. When we told her they weren’t allowed, she was taken aback and said she needed to think about it.

Cutting a long story short, she came with us and it was a bonus to be allocated three lockers together which meant undressing next to two sisters. I left them in peace after stripping down myself and went to the communal showers. I deliberately chose the middle shower so when the wife and sister came in, they had to stand either side of men whilst they showered giving me full and clear views of their tits and cute pussies.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Borracho For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 07:40 AM

With New Year’s Resoltuions in full swing, curious if anyone has any new stories? Maybe someone signed up for a gym they didn’t realize had communal showers. Or maybe more awkward family experiences over the holidays.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 12:30 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default One of my wife's favorite things: showering with others

I have written about this in my long article on being a nudist in the 1970's and 80's on OCC already, but to my lovely wife who is now in her 70's, the great value of communal, both-sex showers is soaping each other up. At the 20+ nudist clubs we visited around the U.S., if she saw others in the shower, she would just go in and make herself at home. Almost every time, another person would ask if she would like to have her back washed, and she agreed, offering to do the same for others. If no one offers, she would. Once the soaping was started, she would suggest they do her legs--which almost always included her bottom, and would then turn around and ask if they would do her front. Since they had done her, she would do them. You can offer subtle hints on what you want. If they are doing your lower back, you stick your butt out and ask if they would mind doing everything.

Sex? It depends on the privacy. If it is more than you plus one or you and another couple, the soaping up is very normal, but actual sex is unlikely. If you are alone with only one or another couple, just look for signs of what they are comfortable with. She has been felt up thoroughly, including being fingered, with thick foam making it less obvious even in crowded showers, but the chance of a blow job or intercourse are nil. She has given handjobs often, especially to younger men, or older men. Most of the nudist men in their 30's to 40's are there with partners. Funny, if she is soaping them up and they guy gets a hard-on, she thanks them because the erection is easier to wash.

Her enjoyment of group showering has lead to when we meet with old friends at our home, their home or even at a hotel or resort, she will invite them back to our room for a shower. Often, if these were nudist friends or good local friends, she would remind them of how much she enjoyed the communal showers and misses them now. Then they might say, let's do it again.

One last thing. Showering frequency varies, of course. But if you are using the swimming pool and have sun tan lotion, you need to shower before getting into the pool to wash off the lotion, then again when entering the pool to wash off the chlorine smell. In an active day, you might shower 6 or 10 times so the chance of having a shower partner are much higher. And, since the showers are wide open to anyone to see who is in there, you can pick and choose who you are showering with. Women and men alike do great jobs of soaping, too, although I have never been soaped up by a man. Her best soaping was when she was about 30 and two boys maybe 15 came in the shower and she offered to soap them up, and then they reciprocated.

Any "hard-core" soaping/ showering stories are in my nudist thread, no need to repeat them here. Finally, most nudist clubs have multiple communal showers, near the pool, of course, but often near the residence areas and near the other exercise facilities.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:53 PM

Default university

When I was in Uni, the girls at some of the sport groups joined the guys in the mens sauna after training.

They wore towels in the sauna, wrapped up, but after a while you get really hot that way, so you have to go shower and cool down, and you can't very well do that wearing a towel. If you'd excuse yourself at the same time, you'd get to shower with them naked.

This happened a few times after judo training, if there was a party afterwards some of the girls would join the guys for a beer in the sauna. Also, for a while the girls at swimming training had the same practice after friday training, until some daft dude complained!

Oddly enough, when I went on exchange to Germany I also trained judo and swimming, but this didn't happen even once.

Tags
non fiction, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017