uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2017, 11:30 PM

Thanked 6,537 Times in 103 Posts

My wife doesn't wear panties. And she knows of at least 3 other women who don't wear panties either. And my wife saw another woman at a restaurant a few years back that wasn't wearing panties (flashed her pussy as she was getting up). And I've seen two ladies over the years at restaurants not wearing panties.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nooked For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 07:55 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default Not on the menu

Happened about a month ago at a chain restaurant. My wife and I were having a late lunch so it wasn’t very crowded. Across the aisle and down a table seated facing me was an older woman (late 50’s I’d guess). She had a very short skirt on and I only took notice because she kept standing and pulling it down, and well, ‘cause I’m a guy and I usually look.

He skirt kept riding up on her as she sat. I was a good angle because of where our tables were in relation to each other. At first I thought she had dark panties on, but I like seeing that too. I kept sneaking peaks not to alert her or my wife. Sure enough, I finally saw her spread her legs just enough that I could make out a glimpse of her lips, and clearly was fur, not panties. Damn! I was so happy seeing it, but I couldn’t stare longer or smile. Throughout the meal I kept peeking over and saw a couple times more. I don’t know if she knew I saw, but she was definitely self-conscience about it because she kept trying to pull her skirt down.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:40 PM

Thanked 5,367 Times in 216 Posts

My mother never wore panties. And this was in the 1960's & 1970's when women always wore dresses.

My sister quit wearing panties in high school starting about 1970. That is when the 'burn the bra' craze was starting plus she always hated the "visible panty line" look. To this day she claims that she doesn't even own a pair of panties.

My wife wears panties when she wears pants and about half the time when she wears a dress. She and my sis are always pointing out women with bad panty behavior. That is thong whale tail, stretch pants with visable panty or thong outlines, shorts with panty butts poking out of the bottom or panty waist bands showing at the top of low cut pants.

It's good to have "scouts" looking out for that kind of stuff for me because for some reason I somehow always miss spotting them.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 06:00 PM

Thanked 7,880 Times in 508 Posts
Default Wife's crazy coworker

She used to come home with my wife and it felt like she would never leave. We had a very basic apartment so when we would have coffee in the morning I would sit on the floor since we only had 2 chairs. One morning I discovered she was sitting at the table naked from the waste down. I got a great view of her snapper and I enjoyed it on many mornings.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 06:24 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
According to one of the apparel associations, if a room has 100 women, only 91 are wearing panties.
Eh, I'm going to say that's probably a little off. I'm guessing only one or two are going komando.

I had a fwb who never wore any. Claimed she didn't even own any. My wife goes without only occasionally. Whenever we go out to lifestyle events she never does, but otherwise goes with.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 09:48 AM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Coworker

A few times. We had an end of the year picnic sometimes back for employees and management. This is when I first began with my company. Anyways, there were about 5 stairs that lead from the ground level to the next level which is where most of the people were gathered. I recall hearing a woman laughing loudly as I went up the steps. We had a new hire, 20 something blonde, nice figure, c-cup boobs, long blonde hair and long legs. She was sitting on a bench with another coworker just off to the top of the steps. Her elbows on her knees, cell phone in hands, head down, typing away. Her legs where spread, not eagle wide but her feet where about shoulder width apart. I got a amazing view of her thighs and low cut blonde bush. She had a landing streak.

She was promoted several weeks later.. Can't put two and two together but....
Old 11-19-2017, 10:26 PM

Thanked 25,612 Times in 2,730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
I have lived both in the north and the south - to call non southerners slobs is an insult - I knew many women in the south as well as the north who would be considered "trash". I knew a woman in SC who thought nothing of squatting in front of a group, pulling up her skirt, and taking a squirt = all without panties! I knew a woman in her 50's, sitting at a bar with her husband, who told me she always goes commando.
Not an insult.... it is what it is.....
Old 11-19-2017, 11:05 PM

Default hula show

In Hawaii we paid for one of those luau where they had entertainment. Hula dancers came out and I was sitting in the front row. The leader was this older lady, probably in her 30's while the other girls were teens. The leader came over and danced right in front of me and did a little twirl and her bare ass was showing. Not even a thong in sight. She did it a couple times and she caught my eye and smiled at me so I think she was doing it on purpose. The other girls had obvious dance panties on that showed nothing. Great show!
Old 11-20-2017, 12:35 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I've been "conned" at times by women that seemed to not be wearing panties...but it actually turned out they were wearing "micro-thongs", sometimes flesh-colored, where you could barely make the difference between a simple piece of cloth and their pussy. That's just cheating.

I'm glad my fiancée doesn't feel she has to resort to those "tricks." If she feels like going commando, she just goes commando.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 11:47 AM

Default Community Center

I worked as a Maintenance Custodian for the city I live in and a portion of my job was managing three community centers. The people in the town rented the community centers for their special events and they often held baby showers, birthday parties, class reunions and other events in the facilities. My job was to open the facility and then return as the event would end to make sure the facility was cleaned properly before the people who rented left. This included making sure there was no damage to the building and that the floors were clean and that chairs and tables were folded and placed back on the carts.

One afternoon one of the community centers was hosting a bridal shower and I had gone to close the facility. When I walked in there were three black ladies remaining and they were cleaning up removing table cloths and decorations from the tables. There were all dressed nicely in above the knee dresses and heels, average looking and probably mid 30's or so. I started my walk-through of other areas of the facility as they continued and when I returned I quickly paid closer attention as I saw that they were having a very tough time as they were folding the tables down being very unladylike.

The one I paid most attention to was a brown skin black lady who was wearing a loose above the knee pink flare dress. As they were struggling to turn the tables over and fold the legs down she was bending straight over with her legs straddled and her dress was flared out and up exposing a pantyless well toned brown bottom. I knew instantly she didn't have any panties on as I could see her entire bottom and there was no thong or anything. I casually moved closer without alarming them and was easily able to see her dark crotch area and some black pubic hair.

I finally moved over to where I could help them as I didn't want to seem to much out of place. At that point, I really could not look anymore as we were all working to put the tables and chairs up.

While I can say that this no panty upskirt view was not the norm, I can say that during the clean-up I got to see a lot of bending over from women wearing skirts and dresses not paying attention and showing various types of underwear.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s