uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2021, 10:47 AM

Default A good swallow

To prove that she will swallow a week later she goes down under the duvet and starts to suck me off. I was so hard and big that she said 'that nearly took her eye out'. I put my head under a pillow so I can not see her or be seen. Thereby I can then fantasize to some student babes I’d seen at the gym. My pet feminist can sucks away down there until I discharge in her mouth fuel with thoughts of a slim twenty somethings in a sweaty lycra leotards. She truly gives a good BJ which oddly is more satisfying than any of the dull shallow grinding fucks that I endure with her over the next three months.
When she comes up for air, I asked how was my cock, she said 'it was nice shape' so not too filling. There was no mention of flavour or odour which I think would have been noted if it put her off.

I compliment her on how great her BJs are (in part these make up for poor fucking skills )
I also mention to her my pineapple flavoured cum, she is not sure but might be persuaded over this one at some point.

As for my shape apparently I’m not quiet as big as the father of her daughter who was called 'Donger'. However I’m told I "was still well endowed" and had nothing to worry about. She said it’s what you do with it. I think she enjoys my 8 inches so long as the juices are exclusively injected into her mouth or her M****da. Her arse really is off limits and that might be why we only did doggy just the once, perhaps through fear that I might be tempted by her back passage?

Last edited by WalterBlog; 11-17-2021 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:52 AM

Default A present for her cucky

We make out on the couch during the main part of the evening. Its not great as usual she just wants to grind away in her dull manner. It is better for her back and it avoids deep penetration which she doesn’t like. No need for a V as little use for a huge stiffy if I do not need to get up her fully.

We then watch a film half naked on the sofa and beneath a blanket. When it finishes its time for her to go back to her dull much older sugar daddy, cucky husband. She throws the blanket off and quickly gets dressed in the cool air of the room. With no bra on her good nipple is rather stiff and makes an instant impression on little Walter. I really fancy her now sucking me off and me sending her home with Cum in her hair in the way I did once with J18.
I say to her “Suck me, suck me” but she appears to hear “Fuck me, fuck me”. grabbing me by the hand I’m energetically taken back to the TV area where she quickly rolls down her black ski pants and uninspiring underwear into a sausage which is hastily discarded. There is no time for her to take off her tight pink jumper and I get the full view of her excited nipple as she takes a submissive position on the floor. Still naked from the earlier session I lie on top of her. Inspired by the theme of the film, I ask her to be a little rougher than the earlier session and tell her to “mark me”. She obliges as her sharp nails dig into my bare back and inner left thigh. In the latter area she draws blood and it's done the trick I'm now super hard and with limited lime, she throws her usual demanding objections of no deep penetrate deep out the window. I immediately thrust with rapid urgency deeply within and fully explode inside her. Given the time she quickly gathers her things and says she must go as she has to cook her husband’s tea.
There is little time to wash the cum off, but as this love gift is a long way up her, there is no immediate concern or mess to deal with. She will be having a bath latter to relieve her back pain and besides she says that “the cum will help make her soft and lubricate her” as she plans to strum with her bean in the hottub as it “beats talking to her husband”.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:57 AM

Default Finally some fanny batter

After many sessions of utterly dull grinding , I finally got a small amount of odourless, tasteless fanny batter from her slot. This I had to sneakily load on to my finger and lick when I had distracted her as she was very observant and critical of ones performance. In order to get this meager love offering, I had been instructed to carry out a lot of pointless fore play such as “tummy tickles”. Her motionless silent frame during grindings severed very little stimulation for me . She was certainly no J18 who I could make organism on the train and I would regularly give her the number of orgasms per session that she had previously rolled on the throw of a dice. No eM25 was a pain and a chore, there were few benefits in it for me, she was on the way out
Old 11-17-2021, 11:08 AM

Default Her boobs get a good pasting

After I’ve serviced her during another boring grind my V fueled iron tool is still hard and need self stimulation to reach climax. Her naked body rests next to my and will provide the stimulation. I start to wank up and ask where she wants me to cum. She rolls her eyes, sighs but says nothing. Her upper arms shrug and move inwards in a nonchalant manner, a gesture that pushes her breasts together to create a great cleft of cleavage and thus suggest today’s target will be the tits. Her good boob is closest to me and I can see her pale areola. Apart from the outer bit of her areola getting a few little bobbles, the nipple doesn't really shrink in size it doesn't get significantly bigger or harder. With only one real boob topped with a lifeless summit. One of the few good things would be the size of her bust, at 36E it’s not the biggest I’ve handled but is definitely near the very top end .

She doesn’t look at me as that might make me target her face, she dutifully lies motionless as I shuffle up the bed closer to the enormous target I've been reluctantly offered.

The precum comes out as I'm looking down her upper torso, then her nipple gets just that little bit bobbly at its outer rim. This is about the only visual sign I’m going to get and at this point copious amounts flood out from my pipe and all over her breasts and then flow into the large gully of her cleavage.

She then breaks her silence and in a monotone matter of fact way remarks that there is a huge amount and wonders if I've been 'saving it up and abstaining'.
There really, really is a lot of cum. There is too much for her good boob, I can not ignore her false puppy today and so push my greasy love fat around so that my hand eventually slide fully over the peaks, sides and underside of her bountifully large breasts.
It’s a good job that I have held back for a week and refrained from self stimulation in her absence. (something she directly asked me at the end of the session.

Not since N20 have I had such good coverage of the breasts. Usually my conquests are too big in the love pillow department or due to over indulgence between sessions I have cum less on the day. But this time it really is wonderful to butter them all over. They were certainly along way from the perfection of N20 perky c cups but finally there was a plus point to chalk up against eM25s otherwise less than desirable wide framed body.

As I push it around it glistens and some bits congeal into white lumps. I gather some of these on my right hand middle finger and rub it into her lips and then make her to lick my finger as I hold it over her lips. For me it is divine to watch and I ask her when I should eat the pineapple to give her a fruit flavoured penis punch. But I get no response, she doesn’t share the same enthusiasm for fruit.

Her good nipple glistens and I want to lick it but not sure about the taste of cum (even though its mine)
The passion killer however is that with my cum making the boobs look shiny and with better definition and contrast, I can now see things not normally observed such as a pale hair that grows out from the side of her nipple. It’s around 5cm in length and really off putting.
To take my mind off the thought of THAT nipple hair, I ask her to lie to her husband so that she can come round again at the weekend or perhaps I could pop over whilst he is at work and she could cook me a meal in the nude.
But she is still concerned about the large “mess” from my load that I dumped on her motionless body. She finally breaks her silence and tuts, gets up and as she marches off to the bathroom mutters that she will ' leave me the joys of the towels to throw away'
This gal doesn't like cum but appears to tolerate it if it goes in a hole in a prim and proper manner once she has approved in triplicate authorisation for its deployment. As yet there has been no violence (N20) or threat of violence (S23) if I deposit in over her body in the way not conforming to her very narrow bedroom conventions.
Old 11-17-2021, 11:12 AM

Default Guess the panty color

On another weekend, where she was once again cheating on her pathetic hubby she turns up wearing a pair of black ski leggings and a blue fluffy jumper. She probably thinks this to be a good selection, but when my pet feminist decides to tidy up my kitchen and sweep the floor she bends over. This action stretches the fabric of her pants and low and behold I get a great view of her underwear. I can read the label and can quiet clearly can see she has on a pink pair of knickers. A pretty sensible pair to cover her wide arse but definitely pink.

We settle in, listening to some erotic tunes. Dancing in the middle of the room, I slowly embrace and kiss her whilst I start to remove items of clothing from us both. I’m soon naked but have deliberately left her topless but with her black leggings still on. This didn’t really take me too long as today she didn’t have any bra on.
At this point I state that I would like to guess the colour of her panties. She thinks that this would be a good punt for her as she would normally wear a matching set in her prim and proper manner and believes she has the upper-hand.

She doesn’t know that I’ve already had a good look at her rear earlier on in the day, I know exactly what panties she has on and that I will ultimately win the bet. I don’t let on of my inside information but say that I’m intrigued to discover what she might have on?????

The trap is now laid and we discuss the settlement for the winner of the wager.
I open by saying that I’d like to stay over at her house one day whilst her husband is away on business and that we make love in his bed. She feels a little uneasy about such high stakes and surprisingly still has a little bit of respect for her husband. After a little deliberation she refuses my first offer.

I’m not going to let her off the hook that easily. I’m dead hard and rubbing my cocked weapon up against her body as the music sways. I brush my hand over the front of her leggings but I’m not going to take her leggings off yet. I want her to get really excited and beg me to take them off her to reveal the colour.

I then offer her a much softer bet where the winner can choose the next sexual act .

I move over to the arm chair and sit down facing her. my legs wide apart, and the flag pole fully flying some 8 inches above my ball sack. I place a cushion on the floor between my feet and say “Pink?”.

She is still apprehensive about this wager, so to help her out I say that she can go to the bathroom to derob in private to hide her final item of clothing and “cheat if she wishes”. This also allows her the chance to remove any sanitary products she may be wearing given that it was real messy down there 2 days previous.
She quiet quickly reappears, totally naked and without saying a word. I point to the cushion and gesture her to kneel down in front of me. She unsurprisingly complies with a smile, happily skips across the room and proceeds to give me a great sucking. I can see the clock as she dips fully down on me for 5,10,15 minutes. Relentlessly she continues between my knees and makes me quiver and cry out for joy on several occasions.

She finally stops sucking me off, we draw breath and I to continue my charade, I ask if I’ve won the bet? She is saying nothing but smurks and leans forward to give me a deep french kisses. I'm less eager than her given what has recently been deposited in her mouth but she appears to be demonstrating that she has swallowed me. She wants to share and make me taste the remnants my own cum from her mouth.

The bolshie femisist then emerges from the kiss with some BS about how she had really won the bet and that her panties were really a salmon orange colour and that coming to the chair was her choice and not my prize.

However the fact was that I had got what I wanted. I had out cheated the cheater by getting my load swallowed during a marathon BJ.
Old 11-17-2021, 11:19 AM

Default That's my gal!

We go away for a long weekend in the city. It’s a poor weekend for weather so we spend most of the time in bed, grinding hard on the first night and into the morning until her slot (“M****da”) is so soar with beard rash and from tool. The result is that my member is now destined for her mouth for the remainder of our sordid weekend away.

The next (and final) evening I gently lick her love mound until she is relaxed and then with my hard weapon, I move up the bed to a position where I have a knee either side of her. Having experienced enough disdain when giving her a facial. I sensibly pop my end between her lips and give her a good face fuck to the point where she must submits against the large cock that is above her and so she indulges by swallowing my deposit. She gets some credit in that she will normally drink my cum like a good girl.

We wake early with good intentions to tidy and pack up to go home. The distraction of her shaved pussy next to me pours cold water on our departure plans as I get under the covers to work my tongue around her huge piss flaps and lower furrow. I think I’m making progress and my stirring cock wants to go up her so I readjust my position ready to enter her. I however hear her calling out “no, no, no!” as though I’m a naughty dog.

This weirdly is not a call to stop everything but merely to tell me that her pussy has now been over cooked this weekend with my beard continually rubbing her inner thighs. My rampant manhood is now assigned a new hole and she is announcing that she is going to suck me off.

So I lie on the bed and she on her knees bending over my right leg. She sucks away whilst her huge arse rise up high above close to my dominant hand. She sucks me off in a perfect way as normal. Maybe I wasn't thinking straight but as I’m reaching crisis point I decided to slap her arse as she is finishes me off. At this point I also call her a “Grande Sal0upe” (French for a “big $lủt”)
She gasps as it was a good hit. Then withdraws and slaps me in the face. With my cum sparkling in the morning light around her lips she then proceeds to tell me that she was surprised by my well targeted slap to her wide arse and she nearly bit my length in error. However, she said that given her knowledge of French I would have deserved this injury as she wasn’t impressed by what I called her.

That's my girl! Violence with cum just earned you another cum hating rank point!
Old 11-17-2021, 11:22 AM

Default The dog

On one occasion she brings her pet dog over. Now if you have ever made out in front of a dog they generally just ignore what’s going on and let you get on with it.

Well this time, things would be different. It didn’t start off well, I kissed her on entering the house, and the dog immediately growled at me. She said this was normal if anyone apart from her husband kissed the cheating wife.

Just to make sure we would be safe the dog was left at the far end of the room and we started to watch a film. The dog appeared to have fallen asleep so we quietly stripped off and without kissing we started to masturbate together. Now that I was fully erect I adjusted my position and started to try mounting the lady from behind. The family pet didn’t like me doing “doggy “ on the mistress and started to bark at me. Clearly this wasn’t going to work so we settled for a hand job. All was going well until I spunked up on her hand. As normally there then followed the usual “tuts” but this time we had a twist. The dog came over to the owner and licked her hand. I hurriedly put my pants back on and from then on, I didn’t make out in front of this mad cum loving dog ever again. Having a woman nearly bite your manhood off during the throws of passion is one thing but a rabid animal is another
Old 11-17-2021, 11:27 AM

Default A session in the shower to wash off the “smell of me”

One of our final sessions, I lick her out vigorously, she is tasting really good. I want to go inside her but her vag is hurting and tender (as usual). In part this is down to the rash from my beard.

I’m hard and ready to cum. I ask her to pull me off, but she only does a lack lustered effort that is of no use to anyone so it’s a DIY paint job over her. I ask where I can splash my load, but half know the answer. The body and tits are the obvious choice but she doesn’t like the mess and I’m on thin ice over that area anyway. Her c*nt is also off limits due to recent infections which only leaves her mouth, but she will be picking up her daughter in a few hours and doesn’t “want to smell of me”.

Due to her forthcoming errand she needs to tidy up and have a shower. Seeing my erect paint brush, she firmly grabs it one last time and strongly leads me towards the bathroom by its bright red handle.
The door is shoved open, the water turned on, we jump in and French kiss under the water head. I start to lather up the soap and push my hand between her legs, but she stops me from entering her as the soap will sting and cause pain to an already poorly love hole. So I take the shower head and squirt it up her from below, I then offer the hose to her so that she can continue to scrub and ultimately remove the lingering stench of sex that persists in the area before she can finally leave me.
However I’m blocking the exit door with my very hard, large iron bolt, this will need working loose to allow release from the generously sized compartment. She knows it will be messy, she’s now clean and demands that I “deal with it myself”. I start to tug away in front of her, offering the chance to be painted one last time. Stepping to one side so she has the opportunity to exit, I suggest she should comes back to catch me at it?
However as a bolshy feminist, she doesn’t like the sexual initiative taken away from her. Therefore she puts her arms on my shoulders and I’m told to turn around and face the corner. She then proceeds to fondle my arse whilst reaching around to cups my balls. Peering over my shoulder she tongues my ear and with an encouraging whisper I’m told to furiously wank away until I cum. When she spies that the load has been discharged, my arse is roughly smacked and told that I’m a “very naughty boy” and that I “need to get into the corner and clear my own mess up”.

Ironically, she then goes to the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee and thereafter to tidy the bedroom, whilst I sort out the man things.

Soon after she departed to pick up her daughter return to cucky and out of my life.

Good I have little time for someone who on paper is great as they will swallow after giving a high end BJ but will kick up an almighty fuss and threaten violence if the smallest amount of love goo falls on a somewhat average body

Tags
cum, cumshot, facial, spit, swallow

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy