uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-07-2024, 06:34 PM

Thanked 6,690 Times in 273 Posts
Default What if?

What if she had a security camera covering the front room. Now that would have been exciting if when she returned she asked if you had enjoyed the little adventure while she was gone. Now days one needs to be aware of the possibility.
That would have been hilarious.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2024, 08:19 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retozar View Post
i'm aware that this is weird but there you go: .
My wife and I used to do things like this alllll the time before we clamed down. The very first time my wife learned she could squirt (real squirt, not pee-that-people-think-is-squirt) was in the back of her friend's car that we were borrowing. Ooops...

But the number of beds, couches, floors in friends' living rooms...while staying the night, house sitting, feeding cats, watering plants...I can't even remember them all!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2024, 07:41 AM

Default fucking at our friends place

We once stayed at out friends place (also a couple around 30 yo). We got there in the early afternoon but our friends had an appointment for 2 hours in the evening so we stayed alone at their place.

We were lying on the sofa chatting. We started talking about our friends sex life. The girls talk a lot about sex, and so my wife knew that their sex life was quite boring. She was always shocked when my wife told here about all the crazy places we had sex.
My wife said "they probably always fuck in their bed with closed curtains and not even their sofa has seen some action" - I replied "Well then we could be the first ones to fuck on their sofa"

I didn't really need to convince my wife, she immedialtly started undressing. Their livingroom had large windows all the way to the floor and various neighbours had an excellent view inside. My naked wife grabbed the curtains to close them. I said "wait! didn't you just say closed curtains are boring?" She looked outside the window, all the balconies were empty. "I guess you are right" So she left the curtains open and we started making out.
She sucked my dick and I licked her pussy. She was moaning very loud as usual and had a very loud orgasm. Then she said "I hope they have thick walls" and started riding me. We fucked in all kind of positions using every inch of the sofa.
While fucking her doggystyle I noticed that one of the neighbours was on his balcony smoking, looking right through our window watching us fuck. My wife didn't notice and I didn't tell her.
I fucked her even harder and came inside her pussy. We were very careful not to spill and sperm on their sofa.

Right when we were finished I suddenly realised that my friend told me a few weeks ago he buildt a smart home with all kind of sensors and smart switches. And a camera to watch what the cat was doing!
I looked around but I couldn't see a camera. Obviously they wouldn't place it in the bedrooms but the livingroom - maybe! But maybe it wasn't operational yet. It was too late anyways. As my wife was already on her way to the bathroom naked walking through the whole flat - she would definately have been on camera no matter where it was placed.

When she came back still naked I told her about my suspicion that there might me a camera. She laughed and said "Maybe I should have listened to you guys talking about tech for once. But now it's too late..."

When they came back home we were both really curious if they would mention anything. Nothing. I later asked him how his smart home project was going and he enthusiasticly showed me every detail. Including the camera overlooking the whole living room with the sofa in great view Apperently it only shows a live feed and doesn't save any video. So they probably didn't watch - or played it real cool.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM

Thanked 5,249 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
What if she had a security camera covering the front room. Now that would have been exciting if when she returned she asked if you had enjoyed the little adventure while she was gone. Now days one needs to be aware of the possibility.
That would have been hilarious.
would have, could have...they don't have security cameras around the house, they don't even have an alarm system. and neither do we. not part of the culture around here
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to retozar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 10:58 AM

Got my wife to flash for beads in Key West and also remove her bra at hogs n heifers vegas
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leyther1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 04:09 AM

Default naughty

I've had a few naughty girlfriends in the past. One if them was 18 years younger and a bit of a wild one.

I told her I had a friend at my rugby club who had the biggest, thickest white cock ever, it was worth a round of applause each time we showered after the games.

She said she wanted to see it: so I invited hik round and the 2 of us gave her a night she'll never forget.

She said he was the biggest ever...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to orchardboy1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023