uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2017, 06:02 PM

Thanked 5,208 Times in 366 Posts
Default Has anyone shown their gf/wife genuinely by accident?

I did. Showing a holiday video, thought I had clipped the part with her walking topless out of the sea. Showed a friend with her present, I hadn't. :-) she said 'oh my God!' And left the room.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 07:49 PM

Thanked 5,846 Times in 780 Posts
Default Oops

Similar situation. I was traveling for business and as she sometimes had done was to send me some naked pictures for me to use when I’m alone in my hotel. I deleted them all except one pose I really liked.

The next day in the office I was showing a woman in the office with some pictures on my iPad of a remodel we were doing at home. I forgot about PhotoStream copying pics from my phone. The first one showing when I opened photos was my wife naked. She was looking the other way so I quickly went to the next picture which was of the room we remodeled.

I was mortified but felt I was in the clear. All good, then I closed my iPad. She looked at me as she got up and said “Your wife (used her name) is pretty”. Oh Crap. We were friendly so no fear of being reported, but still. Maybe because she was Canadian she was more forgiving. I don’t know.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 10:29 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Yes. Had a beautiful picture of my girlfriend topless and pulling down her pants on the computer at work. One of several windows. Someone came in, I clicked out of the window, and the picture came up. Quite embarrassing thing at the office. Was a female, too.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 04:39 PM

ive posted this elsewhere on here before i think. but there was a time where i wasnt very organized with the private material of the wife. I had photos/video stored all over the place.

A friend asked for a memory stick i had that had movies or music on it, i cant remember which, but i had forgotten that on the memory stick, i had a folder stored away with some videos and photos of the wife.

It was really embarassing when he let me know what else was on there....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 05:37 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

On the other side I had a friend who was editing music video footage while I was at his house. He had filmed for a local artist. Suddenly the tape switched to black and white footage of his girlfriend. Artsy stuff of her in the shower. She was mostly covering up but I did see her massive fake boobs. He kinda just said "ooops. You saw her boobies" and we laughed it off. He brought it up at a dinner later. His girlfriend thought it was funny. Mine wasn't so amused.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 01:47 AM

Thanked 2,490 Times in 199 Posts

Couple of years back I was at a football match and my wife whatsapped me to ask about buying a new pair of boots and whether we could afford it. I responded with the usual "show me your boobs".
Engrossed in the game I forgot about it until I was talking with the guy next to me about what bets we had on the game. I opened my phone to show him how my online bets were going and the first thing that flashed up was my wife's GG tits in all their glory. Safe to say he was impressed and less interested in gambling...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 05:59 AM

Thanked 11,017 Times in 1,026 Posts

Kinda lame compared to you're guys posts but,

I was picking up a fellow employee from the train station and I had my iPhone on the dash board of my car in a holder so it was a DIRECT VIEW of it. He jumps in the car and we speed off and I forgot that I had some wallpaper on the phone of my wife's nipples QUITE PROMINENTLY poking through a night shirt and all of a sudden I get text alert and out of the dark pops up bright as all heck her nipples and the text alert. I didnt text and drive LOL and just let it pass his eyes snapped to it and was glued to it but never said anything. I was totally hard for hours!!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:11 AM

Thanked 2,490 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post

I was picking up a fellow employee from the train station and I had my iPhone on the dash board of my car in a holder so it was a DIRECT VIEW of it. He jumps in the car and we speed off and I forgot that I had some wallpaper on the phone of my wife's nipples QUITE PROMINENTLY poking through a night shirt and all of a sudden I get text alert and out of the dark pops up bright as all heck her nipples and the text alert. I didnt text and drive LOL and just let it pass his eyes snapped to it and was glued to it but never said anything. I was totally hard for hours!!
Love it. A mate of mine was in the car with me and I asked him to text my wife from my phone. First message he opened was a previous nipple close up she'd sent the previous night. No words were said but we both knew what had been seen
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 04:23 PM

Thanked 8,935 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post

That's awesome! I can just see it now!
Old 10-09-2017, 04:28 PM

Thanked 8,935 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me too.

I once took a bunch of photos while on a guys camping trip. One of the other guys wanted copies, so after we got home, I copied them all to an old memory stick. Unfortunately, I didn't know about an old folder that was on it that was full of my wife's photos!

I wrote about the incident on OC quite a while back.

Here it is!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=170497

Last edited by nectcouple; 10-09-2017 at 04:34 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Curvy Floppy Girlfriend

5m:37s

04-18-2016
shared granny1

1m:44s

03-21-2017
bcf001 13

1m:00s

05-11-2005
hj facial