photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-08-2017, 11:54 AM

Default Early years of female co-workers

Over the years I have worked with a number of females, in the early years in the shipyard that I worked in there were only a few female toilets and they all needed keys to get into them, so if you were moving around the yard you may not have the right key. In some of the workshops there were only men's toilets and so my co-worker had to use the cubicles in them, It became the norm for her to go with me to the loo, I would go in first and tell her if it was empty she would then go into a cubical and close the door, I would go and pee at the urinal, I soon noticed that I could listen to her peeing and this I started to do for a number of months until our work split us up.
At Christmas in our workshop we were having a drink (then alcohol was aloud) and I went of to the gents, one of the cubical doors was closed and a chap was at a urinal, (this chap was an ex.RN sailor and had been giving one of the females in our workshop a hard time,) I went two or three urinals to his right. The door of the cubical opened and it was this female. She came over to the urinals and turned her back to me, and pulled his arm to turn him more towards her. Then she said something like, 'you said you had a big snake, it is more like a small worm,' she then left and went back to the workshop and to the other females who all laughed at him on his return, he never bugged her again.....
After a short time back in the workshop my female co-worker asked me to go with her to check that the gents was empty so that she could us them, after she went into a cubical I was standing outside the gents and put my foot on the doorway step to retie my shoelace when I noticed that I could see under her door to mid calf and her jeans and pink knickers, I tried to see higher but could not get any lower, when she came out I was standing in the passage way to the toilets.
There was a rumour that one of our females had peed in the sink of the cleaning bay at the end of the workshop, but I do know someone was sick in it as I cleaned it up at the end of the day when I used the sink to dump the last of the home brew down it.

I was working with one female on a dead ship when she needed a pee, we were a long way from any toilets so I said why not just go down into the boiler room or the engine room and pee on the deck plate's it will drain into the bilge and just add to the oil and water there. So she said not to follow her and she climbed down the ladder to the boiler room. I watched her move away from the ladder way and so I walked along the passageway above to an access plate to the air intake witch had been removed, from here I saw her lower her overalls and drop her jeans and underwear but could not see her naked ass, she squatted and peed before dressing and climbing back up to join me, now at the other end of the passageway away from the access plate.

At one time me and a female co-worker had to do switchboard watch from 11 pm until 8 am on a ship in dock for a few weeks, we were to be the only ones on the ship all night, there were no toilets working on the ship and so you had to go back in our van, unlock the workshop that we had the key for and use the toilets there. My female co-worker at the time was pregnant and was always needing to pee and quickly and so had set up a bucket at the back of the switchboard room, as we also had to do fire rounds I would do all the walking and leave her to it. As I walked the ship if I needed a pee I would just pee over the side. As the nights went on she would use her bucket when I was still there in the room ( she thought that as my eyes were closed that I was asleep) I was able to hear her peeing. But soon she started to thow up into her bucket as well, I was glade when she left to have her baby.

One job I had was cable-jointing, out and about with a female co-worker in a van we could be anywhere. At times we could be in open country miles from anything, so it was normal for me to pee on the side of the van in country lane while she was working in the back of the van. This went on for a number of days and I was thinking were is she peeing. Then one day she said that she needed a wee wee and as we were parked at the side of a road with no wall or hedge she said that she know that I had been peeing on the side of the van as the mud and dirt was washed of at that point, so she said she would pee at the side also. She waited until we had packed up all our gear and I had got into the driving seat.
She then went to her side of the van, dropped her trousers and knickers and went into a high squat and had a long hard piss, what she had forgotten was that from my seat I had a great view of her bum and piss stream in my large side mirror.

Another time we had finished our work early and went to a pub for a drink before going back to our deport (non-alcoholic, as if....). We had a long way to drive and as we got onto the motorway the traffic came to a full-stop and we were in the middle lane, as time pasted slowly and we moved even slower, after about three hours she said she wished we did not gone to the pub as her drink now wanted out, with nowhere to go I said we have some empty plastic tubs in the back of the van, so she jumped out and went around and got into the back of the van, there was a large vent in the wall between the seats and the back, she came up to this vent and said to let her know if we were starting to move, I said yes I would.
I heard her find and open a tub and move-about to lower her cloths just then I had to shout we are moving and this we did, when we stopped again she started to pee loudly into the plastic tub, when she was none I heard the lid being pushed back on and her redressing, as we were still stopped she came back into the cab with me.
I now had two problems one I had a stiffy and hoped she did not see it as she climbed back into the cab, and two I needed to piss now. After what seemed like hours the traffic moved and I turned of at the first exit that I came to and into a lay-by on a side road, jumping out I said to her I was just going for a pee, and went to her side between the van and the hedge away from the back of the van so that pasting traffic could not see me, as I pissed onto the side of the van I tried to see if she was watching but could not see her unless I turned my head and that she would have seen.
So after I was done and got back into the cab I could not see in her side mirror as before she had moved it but not put it back as I had had it so she did watch. My stiffness was now back and harder.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2017, 10:03 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts
Default College sighting

I had forgotten all about this until I was speaking with an old college buddy recently and he brought it up.

Back in the 80s, there was a town about an hour away from where I attended school that had a big Octoberfest celebration. My friend, his gf, and I decided to go. My friend offered to drive as he was not a big beer drinker. He had a 2 door mustang. Due to my height, I couldn't fit in the back so I rode in the passenger's seat with gf in the back.

We got to the festival and stay until after dark. We start heading back to school and we all have to pee. Being boys, my buddy turned down a little side road and he and I proceeded to relieve ourselves in the woods. His gf however was prim and proper and remained in the car. She said she would wait for a store.

Unfortunately for her, there were no open stores. Soon her bf started teasing her about dripping water, waterfalls, etc. I joined in and soon she was about to burst.

Finally we saw a little mom and pop store up ahead that was also closed. She gave in and said pull around back, let her out, and then pull around the building so we couldn't see.

Bf pulled her around the back and I got out to let her out of the back seat. As she got out of the car, she had either waited too long or changing positions pressed on her bladder cause she immediately dropped her jeans and pink panties. She turned from me but began peeing about 2 feet from me. I didn't get to see anything from the front but was treated to a very cute little ass. To add insult to injury, we were under a street light so she had no protection from the dark. It seems like she pissed for 10 minutes.

She got back in the car and bf had cracked up. She was a little irritated but more embarrassed. For the next few months I would make comments such as I wonder when the next full moon is, and she would go beet red.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:47 AM

Default My one and only golden shower

A long time ago when I was younger I had a bet with my girlfriend about something, the looser had to pay a forfeit, my girlfriends forfeit was to let me have bum sex, ( up to then she would not let me have penetrating sex with her but we did other things), my forfeit was to let her pee on me, ( I think that I was a winner both ways). Anyway she won.
One warm sunny afternoon (yes we do get then every year or so.) we were sitting watching TV and she had had about 4 cans of larger, when I said when are you going to claim your forfeit from our bet the other week, to my surprise she said how about now.
So we went out to the garage, I swept a patch on the floor and removed all my clothes but not my shoes and socks and laid down, she removed her shoes, socks, jeans and knickers, and stood above me at my waist, my thing was already going hard as she started to pee, but her pee just splashed about so she used both hands to hold her lips open and now her pee came out into a clean straight stream right onto my thing, my thing was stiffer then I could ever remember, what with the sight of her from that angle and the heat of her hot piss hitting it.
When she was done she grabbed the workshop towel and whipped her legs and pussy, I stood up and asked her what she was going to do about this as I pointed to my very hard thing, she said that she was not going to touch that as it was all wet with piss, so as she bent to whip her feet I put my left hand up between her legs from behind to play with her and jerked myself with my right hand about two pulls before I shot my load the length of the garage (well about 4 ft anyway).
I then took the garden hose and washed myself down and the garage floor, by then she was dressed and had gone back to the TV and another can of larger.
She never talked about it or did it again. (well not for me anyway)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 12:36 PM

Default Playing tennis with my girlfriend

Some years ago we used to play tennis (well I tried and hit the ball back) in a local park. The park had two courts, one was clay and the other was grass (but it was made into a putting green) the courts were in the back corner of the park, with the park keepers hut and toilets on one side, with trees at the back and the park wall on the other side.
As we used it in the summer evenings it was free, as at 4pm the park keeper would lock the toilets and chain up the swings and other play equipment and go home. My girlfriend would ware one of those short white skirts with white knickers under it and a white top. We would play and then go to the water fountain for a drink to cool down and then play some more if no-one was waiting to play.
After a time we sometimes needed to pee, if we had no-one near to see I would pee out through the back fence into the trees, and my girlfriend would sit on the bench along the inside at the side of the court, pull her skirt up out of the way and her knickers to one side and pee down through the planks of the bench, I liked to watch this.
But if people were about us or someone was waiting to play we would leave the court and walk to a old cast iron sheltered park bench, this shelter had side walls to keep the wind out and so she would squat and pull her knickers to the side and pee there, I would then pee in the same corner onto her pee puddle.
After that we would walk back home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2017, 03:32 AM

Default Country picnic in the forest.

Out on a picnic with the wife and her parents. Back in the car before returning home she decided she just had to go. Quite shy she took herself off in to the trees. She thought she was hidden from view but being a bright sunny day the light filtering in to the trees meant that it was possible to see her clearly and her light coloured clothing. Pink top and white jeans. I Saw her stand to unfasten the jeans then pull them down, crouch down and proceed to pee. Sunlight was reflecting off the stream of ladies water. Her parents were oblivious sitting in the front chatting while waiting for her. Later I teased her about having watched her pee, she got pretty mad and preferred not to believe me. Ironically had she been facing out towards the car I would not have had nearly as good a view. Having her back to us meant I had a great view of her pulling her jeans and panties down and peeing. A nice touch was when she got a tissue from her pocket and dabbed her crack before pulling them back up.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:45 PM

Default Girlfriend Caught Short

I've seen my girlfriend pee several times and even once spot her panties, but last week was the first time I ever saw her truly caught short.

Last Wednesday we went out to a local brewery after work. It was across town and I drove her. The brewery had tours as well as a tasting flight and a series of artisan cocktails. We stayed for a couple of hours, had their flight and a couple of cocktails each. I don't think either of us really intended to drink that much, but it was very good (and the tasting pours perhaps a little too full).

The distillery closed early, at 9pm. We headed to the bathroom on our way out, but neither of us were in a state to drive back. We decided to walk around on what turned out to be a surprisingly warm evening. As we walked around we realized that nothing else was open at that hour, so we ended up just walking through the a mixed residential/industrial neighborhood.

Maybe 45 minutes after we left, my girlfriend declared that she had to pee. She's said that many times before to me. Though I actually had suspected this based on her somewhat terse handling of our conversation. We continued walking. Maybe 2 blocks later we passed an area under construction and she saw a portable bathroom. "Thank God!", she exclaimed. "I'm using the porta-pottie". But her joy was short lived. As she pulled on the handle, she realized it was locked.

She played it off well, and we kept walking, but I don't think I understood the extent of her desperation.

Literally two blocks later she came out and said: "It's dark. I **really** have to piss. I'm going in this alley. I need to go now" But it wasn't really even an alley. It was a loading dock on the backside of a business. She leaned up against the side of the loading dock, pulled down her pants all the way to her ankles and with a deep lean and legs slightly spread she started peeing. It was a torrent.

I didn't hide my excitement. I stood slightly in front of her and just watched as she made a two foot puddle. Her stream had basically stopped when a car turned down the road. Quickly her pants were on and we pretended that we were just talking.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2017, 11:10 AM

Default Coach trips with sightings or near sightings.

Over the weekend someone asked me to look for a photograph that I may have taken, so I first looked through my digital photos on CDs, but they were to new, so I dug out old photo albums and looked through them. This lead me to remember past coach trip sightings.

1974, I was on a coach on a two lane German motorway. Up in front of the coach a car pulled off onto the side of the road and a female in a business suit got out and came to the back of it, with her back to the road she put her hands up under her skirt and pulled down her knickers and squatted down as we pasted her all I could see was a bit of bum with a bit of bum-crack, we were soon past so I did not get to see her pee.

1982, I joined a London to Plymouth coach at Heathrow having just arrived back from Canada. The coach was very full and running late. After a time the back of the coach was getting very loud, (I think it was a hen party going home), when a female in a very short skirt made her way to the driver to ask him to stop, ( this coach was an old one with no toilet), the driver said no, ether he could not stop or he would not stop, she returned to her seat and a loud ' well if he will not stop then I will just pee here' was said.
Minutes later another female made her way to the driver, she said something to him before going down the few steps to the door well of the coach and her head went below my line of sight, then a second female ran to the front of the coach, grabbed the drivers pale blue square plastic rubbish bin, placed it in the gangway and with her back to the people on the coach pulled her knickers down and sat on it. I did get to see her bum and bit of ass crack as she sat there, and all of her bum as she stood up to pull her knickers up, before both females returned to there seats.
When the coach did stop sometime later at some services and I got off to go to the gents there was a big wet patch on the door mat, the driver was washing his bin out under a tap when I came out of the gents. The hen party got off at Exeter with no more peeing.

2000, On my way home from France, we were trying to get into Zeebrugger ferry terminal, (another french ferry strike) the traffic was bumper to bumper and not moving, we could see the terminal to the right, as we sat there two females walked past our coach (I think they thought they could walk to it to use the toilets). The traffic started to move but the road curved left away from the terminal and as it went under a over pass there they were.
The two females were squatting with there backs to a support pillar having a pee, our coach had to slow and I was level with them, they were side on to me and I had a great view of both the side butt cheeks and I could clearly see both there pee streams, and when the one nearest to the road stood up she turned her back to the road and gave a full view of the hole of her bum as she bent to pull up her things, but this did hide the other female when she stood up.
Then they ran back up the road to rejoin there transport.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
The following happened on a hiking trip in August of this year:

Four of us went on a long hiking trip (about 16 miles) in a region that is mostly above treeline, leaving at dawn on our adventure. Three of us were male and one hiker was female. Although this hike was long, it was in a remote area and had relatively few bathrooms (one at the start and 2 others at 4 miles and 6 miles in - leaving about 10 miles without a bathroom). The hike organizer (call him "Chris") made it clear that this was the case - with the implication being that we would use random rock outcroppings or tree cover to "do our business." The three guys in the group had all hiked together before and were quite comfortable peeing outdoors.

The first part of the hike went as planned - we hiked from the valley to above treeline and had amazing views of all the surrounding mountains. We stopped at the picnic/shelter/rest areas at 4 and 6 miles, eating lunch at the second area (and all using the indoor bathrooms). As the day was hot, we were all drinking quite a bit.

The trail for the next several miles primarily followed the ridge with generally no cover except an occasional outcropping. Despite the fairly open terrain, I and my male compatriots made use of cover off the trail. At one section, about 11 miles into our hike, we took a rest at a rather large outcropping where we rested, ate, and Chris took care of his business.

It was at this point that I noticed "Samantha" (the name changed female member of our group) looking a bit nervous and flush in the face. It should be noted that despite multiple opportunities she never made use of the rock outcroppings. Although she was not explicitly holding herself, it seemed clear from her body language that she needed to pee. I must admit that I am turned on by seeing women need to pee (and poppin a squat), but I didn't want to my close friend to pee herself. Not bold enough to ask if she needed to pee I went up to her and said: "Is everything all right?"; I half expected her to admit her situation, at which point I would strongly encourage her to use this large outcropping. However, she responds: "I'm fine. This has been a long hike." With nothing left to say, we soon headed on, but for me the next couple of miles were awkward. I was sure she had to pee, but perhaps was embarassed to use the less covering rocks above tree line. I knew in just 2 miles we would begin to dip below treeline and if she really did need to pee, she would then.

As we continued on her body langauge further indicated her need to pee. Her thighs were squeezed together and her pace was shorter. Despite cloud cover coming in and lowering the temperatures, she was quite flush and almost had a tear in her eye. I knew she had to pee, and I couldn't understand why she tortured herself.

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally made it to the first bits of tree cover. The trail descended into a thin patch of trees about 5 feet tall, thin but extending back at least 100 feet, providing at least a bit of cover. I stopped to get some water and some food, expecting her to use this opportunity to declare "I'm going to go pee, wait a sec guys." However she didn't. It was at this point I began to doubt if I had read her body cues right.

We continued on and about 15 minutes later we stopped at an overlook just above treeline. We all sat down to rest (we were all tired at this point) and Samantha was sitting on her foot next to me. Not more than 30 seconds later she let out a squeak. We all looked over and she just grabbed herself. Looking more embarassed than I have ever seen someone look (she was bright red), she just held herself while pee leaked out onto the rock slowly. It was clear she was trying, but failing to hold back the flow.

While I felt extremely embarassed for her, I could not help but feel turned on. Her hiking shorts were rather small and tight (it looked like spandex material), and the pee was just flowing out not 3 feet away from me.

After 30 seconds of struggling, she finally got off the rock, hobbled to the side of the trail and just released a torrent of pee directly through her shorts. I couldn't help but stare the entire time. My eyes were glued to her shorts.

After this incident, nobody spoke. It was by far the most awkward situation I have been in. After about 3 minutes of silence with no one looking at anyone else, I finally said. "I'm sorry." I didn't want to blame her and say "You should have said something," although this is what I was thinking. This simple statement diffused the situation and we continued. Later on down the trail, we got to talking and she admitted that she was embarassed to say she had needed to pee. We all apologized again, and made it clear that she can feel comfortable around us even when discussing her bodily functions.

We never discussed this incident outside of our group. Everything has worked out. This weekend we went on a 6 miles hike (3 of us - me, Chris, and Samantha) and she used the forest cover about 5 miles in. None of us said anything, but I think we all learned a lesson in open communication.
These two photos sorta remind me of the area we were hiking in -- kinda rocky and rugged
Attached Thumbnails
Hiking1.jpg   tumblr_occntsj1WB1ufl2wyo1_1280.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
This was my first public pee experience, and although it was many years ago, and not explicit, has left an impression on me.

Back in high school I was on the track team. Although the men's and women's teams trained separately we shared a bus to the away meets (there were only about 12 people on each team and the meets were organized so the men's and women's meets were together). One meet we attended was about 2 hours away. The ride there was uneventful. On the way back we stopped after about 20 minutes at a Burger King for dinner. We stayed there for about half an hour (many drinking large sodas) and headed back to the bus. I used the bathroom before we left but didn't really notice if others did. I was sitting in the 3rd row from the back by myself. Three girls, were sitting in the back row. Another girl was about a row ahead of me on the other side.

About an hour in, I hear hushed conversation from 2 rows back from 'Monica'. I couldn't really hear too much but I did distinctly hear the phrase 'I need to frikkin piss'. There was clearly some desperation in her voice. They continue to talk. Over the next 20 minutes there is a series of back and forths between Monica and her friends basically consisting of "I've never had to pee this bad in my life" and "we are very close now". Indeed, by this point we had turned onto the country road our school was on - maybe only 15 minutes from the school.

This was the point in my life that I realized that I had a pee fetish (I was in 9th grade at the time). While Monica was talking I fantasized in my head about what could happen. I imagined us pulling up to the school and her running down the aisle of the bus only to pee herself. I imagined her pulling down her pants and letting go of an uncontrollable stream. Monica was very attractive and I would sometimes find myself discreetly looking at her butt in the skimpy running shorts. It turned me on to think of her desperation because it allowed me to imagine her pulling down her shorts and underwear exposing all of her private areas.

As these thoughts were rushing through my mind I started to hear ruffling through a backpack and a clunk of a nalgene bottle. "I have to pee now! I leaked" Her friends were half cracking up and half being supportive. They were laughing and saying oh my gosh. Seconds later I hear the sounds of pee gushing into a water bottle. Although I tried to be discrete up to this point, I turned around and looked 2 rows back. 'Monica was squatting with her feet on the seat with both hands down (holding the bottle, presumably) looking down. I could only see her face, but the sound of pee was very loud and clear. I just turn around and stare the whole time she was peeing. Others on the bus had noticed the sound at this point and were stairing. Her friends did not say anything - they looked as surprised as me. I could hear the bottle filling (with the increased pitch as the liquid level increased), and sat there completely shocked. As the stream stopped (actually with a few gaps and bursts at the end), Monica realized that I and many others were staring at her and looked super embarrassed. She screwed on the cap of the bottle and just slouched down in her seat out of sight. She didn't talk the rest of the ride.

After the bus arrived, everyone got off except for Monica and her friends. As I was going to drop my stuff off in the school, I saw the three of them quickly go to their car in the parking lot and leave. I like to imagine that Monica had 'leaked' quite a bit and had wet shorts. Though since it was dark I could not really see.
Although I don't have any photos of the actual event, I came across this photo and thought of that day with Monica.
Attached Thumbnails
N12.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2017, 02:26 PM

Default Peeing in my car.

In one of my jobs I did a lot of driving in my car from place to place and so at times needed to pee, but I could not always find somewhere to pee unseen or if it was raining. I was in my workshop one-day when I found a large plastic syringe with a long clear plastic tube, the syringe was just the right size to put my thing into when the plunger was removed and the tube was about 1/4 in wide, I cut the top and plunger off and put some rubber tape around the cut hedge to soften the opening, I tried it out in the toilet to see it it would work, there was a funny feeling as the pee drained out the tube pulling air in past my thing. In the car between the seats was a square bin, at the bottom under the carpet I found a rubber bung, I pulled the bung out and was able to pass the tube out and so under the car. So from then on I could pee in the car anywhere. I did tell my girlfriend about this new addition to my car and she said that's right think of yourself.
One day as we were coming home from a day at a Cornish beach and were sitting in the ferry queue back into Devon, (this was before the Tamar bridge was built) I needed a pee so I got the tube and pulled out my thing and peed out onto the road, ( my girlfriend had seen me use it a number of times ). As we moved one car a day, she said seeing me pee made her want to go but said she would hold it, just then we saw the car in-front of us have some funny movement in the passenger seat and a few seconds later a small plastic sand castle bucket was poured out of the car window onto the road. That was the last straw and now my girlfriend was about to piss her knickers.
As luck would have it today she had on a light summer dress and only knickers under it, so as I put the tube in the hole of the car floor she pulled her knickers down and off, she then parted her pussy lips so that we could both see her pee hole, and placed the open end of my car pee tube over it and slowly she started her pee to see if it would work, and it did and so she let go, the look on her face was of relief. As she was peeing the cars started to move and as I looked at her peeing and then in the mirror to see my puddle and then her trail of pee behind our car I nearly hit the back of the car in front, and braked hard and this made her move the tube but just a little pee went onto the seat, she was able to stop and repositioned the tube to finish her pee.
Using her knickers to wipe with she was done. And soon we were on the ferry at this point she told me to keep my hands on the wheel and not to try anything. I was having trouble keeping my third leg off the wheel.

My girlfriend did use my in-car pee tube once more and that was when we where out for a day on the moors and it came pissing down with rain and we sat it out (hoped to see it stop but it did not) and she was busting to go this time, she was in jeans and knickers and I had to help her pull them down, as she held open her lips, I held the tube to her pee hole, then to tickle her I moved it just a little to let it suck air in, she liked the funny feeling but what came after that is not for here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife