Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-04-2014, 04:16 AM

As is the norm I had one of my friends over to watch the football game which turned out to be a blow out. My buddy is a long time friend of both me and my wife and comes over to watch most sporting events to spare catching grief from his wife and family.
My wife works as a manager of a local retail chain so her hours keep her away from home during most of the games we watch. When she comes home she will typically grab a bite to eat, shower and go to bed.
Last night she came home during the first quarter and was very tired but had a slice of pizza and a glass of wine before taking her shower.
My wife is in her early forties but has maintained her shape very well even after three kids. Her shapely legs and large breasts are her best features in my opinion. This fact has not been lost on my friend who I have caught checking her out on numerous occasions.
He is a happily married man with two teenage kids of his own but has admitted to me that his wife was not that much into sex anymore.
My wife came back to the den after her shower wearing a long cotton robe and poured herself another glass of wine before setting on the couch between us. She begins chatting away as we try to watch the game and then tells me how sore her feet were from standing and walking all day.
The next moment she is grabbing a cushion from the back of the couch and planting her feet on my lap to be rubbed. Without taking my focus off the game I start messaging her feet while occasionally reaching for my beer.
Now well into the second quarter the game is turning into a blowout and my wife has fallen asleep and was lightly snoring.
I noticed my buddy was looking down at her as her head rested on the cushion next to him and I started to realize that this may be an opportunity to have a little fun.
I took a quick peak up her robe and found she had not bothered to put on panties. While my friend looked at the TV screen I parted her robe a bit to show off her thighs.
This got his attention as he would steal a glance then look in my direction to see if I noticed. Finally halftime arrived and we both acknowledged the game was over. He said he should probably hit the road but I asked him to stick around for a moment and asked him to grab us a couple more beers.
He looked a bit confused but it gave me time to decide if I wanted to go any further with exposing my wife. He returned with the beers and as he handed me one I said,
"Are you up for some halftime entertainment?"
He was really puzzled at this point so I reached for the tie of the robe and started to loosen it. He spoke up and said,
"You are kidding me right?
Once I had it undone I stood up and pulled him to the side and told him he had to promise to keep this between the two of us. He shook his head yes and as I stepped back to the side of the couch I could hear him breathing heavily next to me.
I reached down and slowly eased her robe open, first exposing her breasts and then her brown patch of pubic hair covering her pussy. Her nipples stiffened as they were exposed to the cool air of the room but she did not budge an inch.
We stood there staring at her for a few minutes before I told him we should cover her back up before she got cold and woke up.
Before he left he thanked me several times and promised to keep it a secret. Today he has texted me twice to try and find out when he could come over for another night game.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:49 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott794 View Post
Today he has texted me twice to try and find out when he could come over for another night game.
Scott, I'll bring the wings and beers for the next game Great recap! thanks for sharing.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 PM

Thanks for the positive reply to my awkward attempt to describe this experience. For the record I like my wings very hot and the beer very cold! Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scott794 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
I reached down and slowly eased her robe open, first exposing her breasts and then her brown patch of pubic hair covering her pussy. Her nipples stiffened as they were exposed to the cool air of the room but she did not budge an inch.
Great and intense moment ☺
I would love to do the same with my wife
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 08:39 AM

As a follow up she knows our friend Glen seen her naked while she was asleep that night. I wanted her to know hoping she might be turned on by the thought of him seeing her because I knew she found him attractive. I tried to play it off as an accident so she would not be so upset. She didn't buy my story and was very pissed off.
After a few days passed she cooled off a bit but the two times Glen has been over since that night she avoids being around him.
He has sent me a few text messages asking if there might be any more "half time shows" so I got him to be more specific about it and why. It took him a little while but I got him to be quite open discussing her body and how he wanted to see her again.
I took my wife out to dinner Friday night and over a few drinks I took a big risk and let her read the messages. She was blushing as she read each one but she eventually started to smile and giggle a bit. Later that night in bed we talked about Glen and his comments which led to some short but intense sex. I even got her to at least talk about letting him see more.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:04 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
As a follow up she knows our friend Glen seen her naked while she was asleep that night. I wanted her to know hoping she might be turned on by the thought of him seeing her because I knew she found him attractive. I tried to play it off as an accident so she would not be so upset. She didn't buy my story and was very pissed off.
After a few days passed she cooled off a bit but the two times Glen has been over since that night she avoids being around him.
He has sent me a few text messages asking if there might be any more "half time shows" so I got him to be more specific about it and why. It took him a little while but I got him to be quite open discussing her body and how he wanted to see her again.
I took my wife out to dinner Friday night and over a few drinks I took a big risk and let her read the messages. She was blushing as she read each one but she eventually started to smile and giggle a bit. Later that night in bed we talked about Glen and his comments which led to some short but intense sex. I even got her to at least talk about letting him see more.
Awesome! Good luck and keep us informed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 04:34 AM

Default ATM dance

One Sunday afternoon, we were driving home on an interstate and Di said watch this. She pulled her top down and popped her puppies out of her bra. The driver of the 18 wheeler we were passing blew his horn and Di smiled and waved at him. After, she asked if I minded her demonstration. Nope, I didn't mind at all, and I think we're going to have a grand time.

Before getting home I needed to stop at an ATM for some cash. Di asked which one and I told her. She was not thrilled with my choice. Di said she had danced at that ATM, and I asked what she was talking about. She said she had performed a little dance for most but not all the ATM security video cameras. She had danced at this one a couple of times. I wanted to see.

At the ATM I went through the process of withdrawing cash, and Di started her dance. I leaned against the car and watched.

She was very fluid. I'm sure she had some professional training. In a very easy move, her top came off. And in a couple of turns, her skirt fell to the ground. She had her eyes closed and I believe she didn't even know I was there watching. It appeared she was definitely in her own world. Her bra came off. I didn't see her unhook the catch or drop the straps, it just came off. She did have to work at getting her panties down, but down they came. She danced for a moment and then, in a very reserve pose, with her knees together and her legs slightly bent, one arm covering her nipples, maybe a Betty Boop pose, she looked at the camera and threw it a kiss.

Di grabbed her clothes and jumped in the car. I stepped in the car and she said, "Wow, that was fun." I thought she was spaced out on something, but no, not so. She left very early the next morning to go home and get dressed for work. And me, I'm in a state of euphoria and confusion.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:31 AM

Thanked 2,318 Times in 60 Posts
Default Love exposing young wife

I married my wife young and have been seeking ways to expose her as long as I can remember. As "the cleaner" stated before, a great way to get excellent exposure is to alert anyone in the area to your intentions via craigslist. Whenever we travel I make sure to post our location to Craigslist as well as any known local voyeur sites. My wife always sleeps naked and very soundly and it is never an issue getting her in a position exposing her pussy or tits. Half the time she does it on her own. I always stay awake watching and to this point the most I have gotten is 54 different people at a ground level motel in Detroit, MI. It turns me on knowing strangers are taking pictures of my wife's completely exposed pussy and nipples. She has a very meaty pussy for being so young, and I have started finding pictures that have been taken of her online. It never ceases to excite. I highly recommend this tactic to anyone interested in this topic. It is fun trying to find places that will beat the current record...
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 10-27-2014, 08:12 PM

We sometimes go to a nude beach nearby.My wife is a little older now and is sometimes reluctant to "show" as much as she used to although she still goes to the beach wearing only her dress or a sarong and has no problem staying nude all day. In earlier years she was a real flasher and sat in positions that showed as much as possible.It really turned her on to do this and we always had a great time at the beach.

My current trick if she is reluctant to exhibit is to massage her feet which she really loves.Normally I wait until someone is showing an interest in her and start the massage sitting in front of her and to one side. Slowly I pull her foot sideways and lay it on my lap and commence slowly widening her "spread" as the foot massage progresses.She really likes the soles of her feet to be firmly twisted and massaged and this makes spreading her leg pretty easy.At that stage she really gets into the massage and forgets any inhibitions. When I've finished the first foot I leave it in the sand and go to the other and repeat the massage. Invariably she goes to sleep leaving both feet where I placed them after I finished. She is lying on her back with her legs spread wide and normally stays that way for some time.

Needless to say she gets a lot of attention while she is asleep and after that, for the rest of the day she is back to her old rude self. I suspect that really she still wants to be her old rude self and just needs an excuse. The foot massage is the excuse.

I can always tell if she has had a good day because if she has, she will invariable walk back to the car wearing something like a short T shirt that doesn't quite cover her bum. This works well if someone is climbing the track behind us.The front view is certainly interesting for anyone coming down the track and she doesnt cover up if we crossover on the track.

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 10-27-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:23 PM

Thanked 3,906 Times in 216 Posts
Default Swimsuit

Recently we were going to a family party out of town. We had the kids with us so no real fun on the car ride...etc...I bought her a one piece swimsuit from American apparel, shows some side boob, and high leg, but moderate cut on the back so she never really looked at it like it was risque. She asked me why I bought it for her (Since I usually buy tiny thongs etc...and I confessed that it looked like it would show side boob, but she'd still wear it around the kids. Anyway before we went on this trip I made sure we found a place with an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Figured the kids would like it etc....I told her to pack that peach swimsuit I got her for the trip in case we want the jacuzzi.....what she didn't know is that I cur the liner out of the entire swimsuit. When she put it on her nipples were very visible, I though she was going to catch on but she was focused on what the back looked like and never looked at the front.....oh man when she got out of the jacuzzi it was like she was naked standing there....the guy picking up towels almost ran into the wall checking her out....It was awesome.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019