photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2017, 03:54 PM

The pic of you with the balls in your mouth is HOT! I would love to have your tight little mouth around my cock or sucking my balls in that position.

Thanks for posting the pics of you playing on the cross. I think that pose and position on the cross shows your great little ass the best you have posted. If I found you like this I can't say all what I would do to you from behind but I don't think your pussy or ass would ever feel the same once I was done. Your ass looks very tight and firm, you posted that you enjoy anal, how big is too big for you back there?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 04:04 PM

Default Donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
We have a lot of video and many more pictures to share here as our time to post permits along the way. We have not been home much lately with some travel fun time planned.

We cannot post video on this site without upgrading to the premium membership level and have not elected to take that step up to this point. If we do decide to take the premium membership option and can post video we will link them here if that is possible.
I would be happy to contribute to a membership for you if it meant videos😉
Anyone else?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 02:04 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
I would be happy to contribute to a membership for you if it meant videos😉
Anyone else?
Thanks, but not necessary. It is not the cost but rather the decision to put more video up on the net. They run sales most months so If we decide we will wait and take one of those deals.

You offer is very generous and much appreciated.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 01:07 PM

Can't believe it is already Memorial Day Weekend. We both hope everyone has a great, relaxing, fun weekend planned and that the weather holds out for all the outdoor activities. We began our weekend yesterday and will be returning home next Tuesday. Took our clothes off when we arrived last night and no plans to put them back on (outside of themed lingerie for her at the nightly lifestyle parties) until we leave on Tuesday morning.

After this post I will not have internet service until we are back home so I will post more of this adventure then.

I will post this as a multi-part story with pictures from the night. Matt, our friend in the story has been sending me pictures he captured with his Mate 808 Mini Keychain Camera

This happened back the end of March of this year. We had gone to a hotel party and ran into an old friend we had not seen in probably eight years. He and his ex-wife had been regular attendees at the parties but had been divorced for the last five years or more and had stopped attending parties long before that. Some other friends had encouraged him to come see people to get out and he had come along with them. He planned on going back home alone but came back to our room as we encouraged him to stay since he had been drinking and didn’t need to drive.

We never knew Matt to play or hook-up, his ex-wife was wild and I had hooked up with her several times while he watched or stayed at the parties. Rumor was he was not allowed to play because his ex was too jealous to see him with another woman.

Inside our room, he was showing us a small keychain FOB video camera he had. It was cool and my wife teased he should video tape us. He laughed and said it was for using in his car and that he didn’t hook up anymore since his divorce. My wife ended up laying down as he and I talked. I don’t think he could stand not being with her and moved to the edge of the bed and the two of them flirted a bit. He took one of the mask from the themed party and put it on making her laugh telling him she always wanted to be fucked by a “devil”. As she laughed and teased he began to rub her legs. Initially he rubbed her lower legs but his hand moved slowly up and then to her stomach. Eventually he got her shirt and bra off leaving her in her blue lace thong panties. As his hands moved near to her hips she raised her hips off the mattress and he finally pulled her panties off her hips and down her legs. He tried to pull her socks off but she said no, her feet were cold.

He moved back and he and I sat and watched her. My wife was wanting more and she got up and bent over doggy style with her head down on the pillow and her ass up facing us. She said “Matt, see anything you want?” Matt cleared his throat and replied “That’s really hot. Don’t tempt me like that, it’s been more than a couple years since I had a woman the last time.” My wife staying in the position she was in replied back “Well, tonight you can have anything you want. You can even fuck me in the ass if you want to.”
Attached Thumbnails
01 Time to Play.JPG   02 You got me naked.JPG  

02 You can have any hole you want.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Inside our room, he was showing us a small keychain FOB video camera he had. It was cool and my wife teased he should video tape us. He laughed and said it was for using in his car and that he didn’t hook up anymore since his divorce.
Thanks for sharing the hot story and pictures from that night. We hope you continue with more of what happened that night.

My wife is really intrigued with the camera, since she prefers to have me outside the room when she is with another guy she said it would be very hot to have a camera that is on so I could watch later. We thought about using the laptop webcam but it can be awkward to carry and aim. Cell phones won't usually position right without being held. So we wondered what sort of thing this is, how big is it, how do you aim it and could we stream the video so I could watch on an app on my phone live while they are doing it or is it just pictures. Anything you can share about it is helpful.

We had family stuff all weekend and haven't got away for a few weeks to explore this more but we are both finally free this next weekend and are getting away and she has a guy from a swinger site she is planning to meet up with.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 03:00 PM

Awesome story, I wish I was Matt. Can't wait to hear more when you guys have time.

@2out4more, make sure you let the other person know you are recording them and they are ok with it. Many of the couples I hook-up with like to take pictures for themselves and some post them on their swinger profile page or on sites like this but like everything in the lifestyle consent and agreement are required.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
Thanks for sharing the hot story and pictures from that night. We hope you continue with more of what happened that night.

My wife is really intrigued with the camera, since she prefers to have me outside the room when she is with another guy she said it would be very hot to have a camera that is on so I could watch later. Anything you can share about it is helpful.
It was on his keychain and looked like an car key FOB. He says he has it in his car in the event of needing to document anything. Not sure of much else on it. You can try to google keychain FOB camera. The advice posted below by another poster is very good advice. Make sure to check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Awesome story, I wish I was Matt. Can't wait to hear more when you guys have time.

@2out4more, make sure you let the other person know you are recording them and they are ok with it. Many of the couples I hook-up with like to take pictures for themselves and some post them on their swinger profile page or on sites like this but like everything in the lifestyle consent and agreement are required.
Thanks and will post more tonight. Also, props for the advice about the camera and taking any pics or video of encounters. Excellent advice for everyone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 03:00 AM

Default Night with Matt continued Part 2

Matt was still dressed and moved back over to the bed as he began to rub her ass cheeks and then asked if he could lick her. She and I both replied yes at the same time and Matt began to eat my wife out from behind her. I could tell she was enjoying his oral skills and he seemed to be equally enjoying himself. I heard him moan “you taste amazing” and I watched my wife brought to an orgasm much quicker than normal.

Matt continued to lick and eat her from behind with his face buried in her crotch the entire time. He continued for at least 20 minutes bringing her to at least two more smaller climaxes. My wife was moaning telling him how good his tongue felt in her pussy and in her ass. Finally, she was groaning “Matt, please fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me.”
Attached Thumbnails
03 Playing with her ass.JPG   04 Probing all her holes.JPG  

05 Eating her ass and Pussy.JPG   06 Use me anyway you want.jpeg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 02:48 AM

Want to pass along a big thank you to all of you who continue to like our posts and to keep our inbox full with kind words of encouragement and thanks for the pics and posts. As long as the interests continues we will continue to post. Hopefully my wife gets back online soon too to post her adventures from her POV.

PART 3

Matt was still licking her ass as she continued to beg to feel his cock inside her. He moved to the side standing beside the bed as he pulled his shirt off and then slid his pants down. Matt did not have a big cock but once he was hard it was roughly 5” long and average in girth. He reached down and took my wife’s legs pulling her by her thighs to the edge of the mattress as he stood in front of her teasing her with his cock.

Matt took my wife’s legs and pushed them back up to her shoulders opening her sweet pussy and ass fully to his display and available for his use. He pushed his cock inside her already wet pussy and began to give her some slow, deep strokes as she moaned mumbling to him how good his cock felt inside her. They went at it for about five minutes slow and deep when Matt asked her “did you really want me to fuck you in the ass?” I knew Matt had always talked about anal sex but apparently never had the opportunity before. My wife enjoys anal sex and replied to him “Do you want to fuck me in the ass?” Matt almost came at that point as he replied how much he wanted to as he pulled out and pushed himself inside her ass fully in one deep thrust raising her legs up straight as he began thrusting as hard as he could groaning in pure ecstasy.

My wife adjusted to his cock being inside her tight hole and was soon rocking her hips to meet his thrusts. His quick insertion had taken her by surprise but she was enjoying the feeling now and encouraging Matt vocally telling her to fuck her saying “your cock feels so big in my ass, fuck my tight ass hard, fuck me harder Matt, take my ass, use me.” Matt was responding as he grunted and My wife began to climax on his cock. Matt quickly began to cum pushing himself inside her as deep as he could, standing on his toes at the side of the bed to get closer to her. After a few minutes he pushed her legs back at the ankles up over her head once again as he remained buried inside her and they stayed in that position letting every drop drain from his shaft and balls.

Finally, my wife said her legs were cramping and she needed to stretch them out, Matt pulled his softening cock for her ass pulling a string of cum along from her still attached to his cock. I think my wife and I realized at the same time that in the haste of the situation we had forgot a condom. My wife lay on the bed in front of Matt with cum leaking from her as she told him how much she enjoyed that and Matt rambled about how hot that was and how great it felt to be inside her. My wife moved to the center of the bed and I climbed in on my knees as she took my cock into her mouth and Matt lay down beside her. Her blowjob felt amazing and I fingered her pussy before moving down between her legs and pushing myself inside her pussy until I blew my load inside her. She was almost ready to orgasm and as I was pulling out she begged me “baby, please lick my clit and make me cum, I’m almost done, please lick me.” I cannot refuse her in this and I moved down and began to lick her clit making her start to shake and she came hard and fast a few moments later holding my head and pressing her legs together around my head tightly.

I laid back as both my wife and I breathed hard catching our breath. Matt lay on the other side of her and played with her nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
07 She tells him fuck me in the ass.jpg   06 She climaxes on his cock.jpg  

08 he cums deep in her ass.jpg   09 with cum leaking from her ass she tells him that was fun.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 10:55 AM

Great story and pics.

Question for her, I know you are primarily into men but any stories you can share about being with another girl? I think it would be hot to read about you and one of your friends having some time together if you don't care to share the details.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022