uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-23-2016, 09:21 AM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default I Can Get Away With It Because "Other Women Are Doing It"

Several people here have used the term "plausible deniability" to explain times when women risk doing sexual things that they KNOW are sexually wrong or unfaithful or beyond conventional bounds, such as undressing with curtains open or spreading their legs too wide in a skirt or letting a man look down their loose tops, as long as they can plausibly deny that it was deliberate.

I have another theory of times when women willingly do things that they KNOW are wrong, or out of bounds. I call it the "I can get away with it because other women are doing it" syndrome. Not "peer pressure", but "peer liberation". Mob mentality, perhaps?

I thought about this recently when I was at the grocery store and, as always, saw some MILFs and other women wearing yoga pants. In the business world, all of the women in my office, young and old, know that if they wear yoga pants to work that they have to have something long covering their butt and crotch, because they show off every little detail. But at the mall, the grocery store, and around my subdivision, many don't. Call it fashion if you want, call if comfortable maybe, but I think at least some percentage of grown women doing this know that they are publicly exposing more than they should to men, but feel they can get away with it because they see "other women do it."

Attire is a big one for this, I believe. Sure there are women who are shy and reluctant to wear skimpy outfits but do because it's the latest fashion and due to peer pressure. But my theory is that a lot of women will wear too-short skirts, too-low tops, tiny thongs, or too-skimpy bathing suits in places that they KNOW are just beyond the bounds of accepted decency and may get them sexual attention, and justify doing it by saying, at least to themselves, "it's okay because the other women are doing it."

Here is one personal observation where this syndrome may have occurred:

Kissing men under mistletoe, or at the stroke of midnight at New Years Eve. It's been decades since I was at a bona-fide New Years party with friends, but there were a few times when the wives and girlfriends kissed me, and every other man not already passed out, at midnight. And they weren't just a peck on the cheek or lips. It was full-on deep passionate French kissing. Seeking other men she knows and sliding her tongue around his mouth wouldn't have been tolerated the other 364 days and 23 hours of the year. But they stretched the custom because "all of the women were doing it."
Old 01-23-2016, 09:28 AM

Thanked 2,736 Times in 200 Posts

I think this extends to the wet t-shirt contest. If several girls are up there they are more likely to go. If one girl takes off her top the others follow suit. You are on to something here.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:31 AM

Thanked 3,540 Times in 148 Posts
Default Games

It definitely extends to playing strip poker and things like that. Someone has to set the tone for what is acceptable, and then nearly everyone else will quickly join in.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 10:14 AM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts
Default Just gotta find the "first"

Totally agree.

I've seen some amazing things happen because some other girl went "first."

It's my life's quest to find the girl who likes to go "first."
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nobusmindingi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 10:18 AM

Thanked 11,469 Times in 340 Posts

"a lot of women will wear too-short skirts, too-low tops, tiny thongs, or too-skimpy bathing suits in places that they KNOW are just beyond the bounds of accepted decency and may get them sexual attention"

Well that sums me up right there George VI...I love it, love it, love it...make me horny as hell

xx
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 11:27 AM

Default hmmm

My wife and I were at a nudist swinger club last summer. And while we fucked in the pool, and in one of the play rooms in front of an audience of 10 to 15, she was reluctant to fuck outside by the pool .... because noone else was!

Female logic?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dftemp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanked 3,209 Times in 182 Posts

Absolutely agree. That's why I love Fantasy Fest. We're nudists and light duty swingers but when we go to Fantasy Fest all bets are off. I think even a number of our life style friends would be very surprised if they saw my wife in action at Fantasy Fest. But with so much of it going on around you, it just seems normal to have your wife climb under a table and service you while your wearing a toga :-)
Old 01-25-2016, 02:46 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomwdrake View Post
I think this extends to the wet t-shirt contest. If several girls are up there they are more likely to go. If one girl takes off her top the others follow suit. You are on to something here.
Dollie----------- I agree and have enough experience to know it's true. I suppose I'm one of those women who go first. At bike events and our favorite bars it seems to be me flashing for beer or starting a T-shirt contest. Most have nothing to do with water anymore.
On vacations and many places away from home I'm the old lady wearing only a mini skirt showing her butt and other things. I'm usually one of the only women in a very low top, bikini top, or some sort of halter. Even at car events I'm dressed this way because hubby loves it and there's always other women who copy.
Just yesterday I was first to get a new contest started at our local bar. I was tied and tickled first. Then other women liked it and layed to get tickled.
I never wanted to be first. I have always been an exhibitionist so it's how I dress.
Often even at the nude beach I'm first to get naked. And if I didn't do it on clothing beaches others wouldn't dare.
I'm too old for this but we want to keep flashing and nudity alive in America.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 02:58 PM

Thanked 4,850 Times in 265 Posts

You're never too old Dollie. You are an inspiration.
As stated above by others, it just takes us few to get others to loose their fear of showing off. Think if we were in another country, this wouldn't be an exciting thing. My husbands single friends love to go out with us because I usually get the fun started and brings other fun people around us. Thankfully I have a husband (Hi honey) that doesn't care about my no bra, flashing in public, getting mildly groped and the occasional girl kissing. As long as it's in good fun. You only go around this big blue pill once so have fun.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
Several people here have used the term "plausible deniability" to explain times when women risk doing sexual things that they KNOW are sexually .............. beyond conventional bounds, such as undressing with curtains open or spreading their legs too wide in a skirt or letting a man look down their loose tops, as long as they can plausibly deny that it was deliberate.

I have another theory of times when women willingly do things that they KNOW are wrong, or out of bounds. I call it the "I can get away with it because other women are doing it" syndrome. Not "peer pressure", but "peer liberation"...................................beca use "all of the women were doing it."
Excellent observation, and also very interesting.
And all replies to date have been interesting and valid as well.
Seems that most replies were variations of an observation of mine that I think falls into your category:
"Nudity is Contagious!" (namely the replies mentioning "some else going first" wet T-shirt contests and Fantasy Fest)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2