Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2015, 09:43 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default bbdu-45

The most loads of sperm I have enjoyed at once was 8... at a swing group party weekend.. for fun, I requested to be the object of desire blindfolded, and let the hubbys use me, while their wives watched.. but they had to cum in my pussy. and they did...... the wives loved watching it soo much, several have requested the same on forthcoming playdates w/ our group.-- this happened about 2 yrs ago?. --->> this photo is of that night at the hotel meet., where as I was already used by 3 hubbys.
Attached Thumbnails
s8.jpg  
Old 04-29-2015, 10:40 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
The most loads of sperm I have enjoyed at once was 8... at a swing group party weekend.. for fun, I requested to be the object of desire blindfolded, and let the hubbys use me, while their wives watched.. but they had to cum in my pussy. and they did...... the wives loved watching it soo much, several have requested the same on forthcoming playdates w/ our group.-- this happened about 2 yrs ago?. --->> this photo is of that night at the hotel meet., where as I was already used by 3 hubbys.
Sexy woman in a hot situation!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 09:44 PM

Default SIL Weekend

This past weekend, the SIL , (by herself w/o husband) visited thur.-to sun. 4 days.

She was in Nashville for a convention, w/ a hotel room... As you may have read prior on our posts, she & my wife swap hubbys on visits. To recap, the SIL & I have been together many times when we've had 4 sums on visits.

This was a rare occasion, that she was here alone, only due to a work related visit. She lives 2 states away.
Needless to say, the wife allowed me to spend the last night she had a hotel room downtown (fri) company paid ) with the SIL alone. So friday night, i was alone w/ her great tits!!.. lol I got there @ 8pm and she opened the door wearing black stockings & red garter w/ white high-heels., no top or panties. I immediatly came to attention!! went inside and spent the night w/ her.

She was pretty ready & waiting as she had me undress right away, and offered me a cocktail. She dipped her nipple in my drink and told me to suck it. Then she did the other nipple, and the night began!! She got on her knees and sucked me to the hardness of her desire, then she stood and pushed me on the bed and climbed onto my hard cock and rode me to both our orgasms. Watching her tits bouncing & her nipples bright- red- hard , as she fucked me was fantastic and she came as quick as I did.. I guess we were both horny. lol. I shot a huge load in her that ran down her leg when she got off me.. While recharging, she walked around the room teasing me w/ the room curtains open on the 4th Fl. Then she sucked me hard again, and put her hands against the floor-to-ceiling windows and I fucked her from behind . watching her reflection in the window w/ her white heels and black stocking while I pumped her was hot to see. I don't know who saw us and didn't care.

We spent the next few hours fucking & sucking like crazy. Her pussy was swollen red , she must have cum 10 times. I came once more, and she made me shoot it all over her.

She cleaned up, but slept w/ her stocking & garters on. Later that night @ 3am? she woke me and wanted more cock from me. I told her only if she puts her white highheels back on? She did cheerfully, and fucked another hour until I put another load in her pussy. She just layed there full of cum and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

We checked out @ 11am, and went to our house where the wife was waiting and she stayed until Sunday. The wife and her went out all day Sat. shopping and sightseeing..

Sat. night we were in a 3sum together, and took turns fucking them both. I dropped a load in each of their pussys by the end of the night to their enjoyment. AND MINE!! We all slept together in our king size bed. I the middle of the night, (sounds familiar..lol) the wife climbed on top and quickie fucked me to our orgasms w/ the SIL next to us. She watched.

Then Sunday she caught the train home to SC. I love my SIL visits. Best I can say.!!

(old pic of her tits)
Attached Thumbnails
sil10.jpg  
Old 05-05-2015, 09:26 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

SMOKIN!!!! LOVE IT man!!!
Old 05-05-2015, 09:44 PM

Default VX

I loved it too!!

Last edited by GRITS; 05-05-2015 at 09:51 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2015, 08:05 AM

You absolute swine. I cant even begin to say how jealous I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
This past weekend, the SIL , (by herself w/o husband) visited thur.-to sun. 4 days.

She was in Nashville for a convention, w/ a hotel room... As you may have read prior on our posts, she & my wife swap hubbys on visits. To recap, the SIL & I have been together many times when we've had 4 sums on visits.

This was a rare occasion, that she was here alone, only due to a work related visit. She lives 2 states away.
Needless to say, the wife allowed me to spend the last night she had a hotel room downtown (fri) company paid ) with the SIL alone. So friday night, i was alone w/ her great tits!!.. lol I got there @ 8pm and she opened the door wearing black stockings & red garter w/ white high-heels., no top or panties. I immediatly came to attention!! went inside and spent the night w/ her.

She was pretty ready & waiting as she had me undress right away, and offered me a cocktail. She dipped her nipple in my drink and told me to suck it. Then she did the other nipple, and the night began!! She got on her knees and sucked me to the hardness of her desire, then she stood and pushed me on the bed and climbed onto my hard cock and rode me to both our orgasms. Watching her tits bouncing & her nipples bright- red- hard , as she fucked me was fantastic and she came as quick as I did.. I guess we were both horny. lol. I shot a huge load in her that ran down her leg when she got off me.. While recharging, she walked around the room teasing me w/ the room curtains open on the 4th Fl. Then she sucked me hard again, and put her hands against the floor-to-ceiling windows and I fucked her from behind . watching her reflection in the window w/ her white heels and black stocking while I pumped her was hot to see. I don't know who saw us and didn't care.

We spent the next few hours fucking & sucking like crazy. Her pussy was swollen red , she must have cum 10 times. I came once more, and she made me shoot it all over her.

She cleaned up, but slept w/ her stocking & garters on. Later that night @ 3am? she woke me and wanted more cock from me. I told her only if she puts her white highheels back on? She did cheerfully, and fucked another hour until I put another load in her pussy. She just layed there full of cum and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

We checked out @ 11am, and went to our house where the wife was waiting and she stayed until Sunday. The wife and her went out all day Sat. shopping and sightseeing..

Sat. night we were in a 3sum together, and took turns fucking them both. I dropped a load in each of their pussys by the end of the night to their enjoyment. AND MINE!! We all slept together in our king size bed. I the middle of the night, (sounds familiar..lol) the wife climbed on top and quickie fucked me to our orgasms w/ the SIL next to us. She watched.

Then Sunday she caught the train home to SC. I love my SIL visits. Best I can say.!!

(old pic of her tits)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beemer1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2015, 10:29 AM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

Wife and I joined AFF and SLS back in December. We've only had one real experience with friends of ours no less but we're working on a 2nd experience soon. It's tough with little kids.

Our one experience was same room sex with this couple and my wife and my friend(f) did lots of touching, kissing, nipple sucking, etc.

I fucked my wife in the ass first, then came in her mouth then finally in her pussy. They had sex twice. I tried to get him to come over and stick his cock in my wife's mouth but he was spent.

It was an amazing first experience and we're looking forward to doing it and more again with another couple we met on AFF.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:18 AM

Default Beemer

Thanks for the comment...it was truely a good time.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:30 PM

Default Came home last night

Came home last night, Thurs. and found the wife the wife "cum filled"... end up while I was out golfing, she and her girlfriend took care of that girlfriends boyfriend. Did I say that correct? Not planned, just happened at their house after shopping together @ the mall. These are folks we've been with often. I found out because, when I got home I was horny and started having quickie sex w/ the wife. While sliding my cock in her a few times I said she was really wet? Then she told me why she was "pre-lubed" and that it was the load of sperm she took. SO I gave her another load of my sloppy seconds to both our pleasure. I missed all the fun!

(this is her usual mall shopping attire)
Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg  
Old 05-18-2015, 03:43 AM

Default How we got into sharing

Our first experience sharing was with a couple that My wife previously worked with the hubby. When he left the company we continued to keep contact and many time visited each others homes for dinner and friendship. We had No idea that this couple, Brenda and Jeff were into swapping and swinging.

One evening while at their home for dinner we were enjoying a cup of coffee after desert and noticed that they had disappeared. Soon they returned to the living room, Brenda now topless and only wearing a pair of black panties, and heels Jeff was in his boxer shorts. They told us that they were going to have sex, and asked if we wanted to join them in their bedroom. Linda (My Wife) had always suspected that Jeff was attracted to her and we quickly shot a glance to each other and I was shocked to hear Linda say that might be fun. FOr this time we agreed that we would only have sex with our own wives and not swap, which was totally acceptable to all.

Brenda and Jeff led us to their Bedroom and finished stripping and got onto their bed and watched as Linda and I undressed. When we we were also totally nude we joined them on the Bed and we all started some lively foreplay. Being nude in such close quarters with others was a new experience for Linda and I, and it was so incredibly erotic.

Just a description of the players: My wife Linda has dark hair light eyes and is 5'4" and weighs about 125 lbs, here measurements are 36B 28 36 and a very hairy pussy, she chafes when she shaves. I am about 5'8" 180 lbs dark hair dark eyes and have a 6" cock fully erect. Brenda is about 5'7" 145 lbs, 36A 26 34 light brown hair and light eyes, she has a trimmed pussy and really large nipples. Jeff is 6'0" 190 lbs light brown hair and dark eyes. and has a 6-7" cock.

Now fully engaged in foreplay, I started to suck Linda's nipples, something that really get her hot and noticed that Jeff was kissing down his wife's tummy toward her pussy and going to start eating her wetness. I started going in the same direction on Linda and finally had my head between her legs tasting her pussy. After a while Brenda switched positions with Jeff and took his cock into her mouth. By now the sexual excitement was so intense all four of us were glistening with Perspiration. Being on the same bed it was impossible not to come into contact with each other and many time Jeff kept reaching over to Linda and getting a feel of her tits and ass. I could not keep from feeling Brenda's tits and ass also. I know that Brenda reached over and brushed my cock with her hand.

Brenda announced that she was ready and asked if we were also, By now both Jeff and I were hard as rocks and Brenda and Linda were really wet. Brenda spread her legs and Jeff entered her in missionary position. Both Linda and I paused for a while and just watched as he penetrated Brenda. Linda and I decided to start doing Doggie so She got on her hands and knees and I got behind her and let Linda Guide me into her sopping wet pussy. By now both couples were fully engaged into some really serious fucking. Moaning, grunting and the sound of bodies slapping into each other filled the room. Also the sweet-sour smell of pussy was adizzying aphrodesiac. We watched Brenda and Jeff fuck and I just loved watching Brenda's tits bounce in rythym to each thrust. Jeff was watching as Linda's hanging tits were swaying back and forth as i rammed it to her. Once we caught each other watching each other and all four of us just burst out in uncontrollable laughter. We changed positions again and when Linda was doing cowgirl i felt her tremble, she straightened up and put her arms behind her, started moaning "Oh Shit, Oh Fuck" and experienced a loud orgasm. As Linda was cumming Jeff helped himself to a generous squeeze of her tits and feel of her ass. Now was my turn to bear down and start putting it to Linda's pussy untill i could not hold back and unloaded a huge load into Linda. Both Jeff and Brenda were obviously motivated by us and continued to fuck until Jeff unloaded into Brenda and she folllowed suit shortly there after.

After resting on their now soaked bed sheets all four of us started talking how erotic and enjoyable that was and agreed that it was a great alternate to conversation after dinner. We all washed and made plans for the next dinner together. I know that Jeff and Brenda truly intended in swapping partners at the next dinner and yes that really happened more later.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009