uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-14-2013, 12:44 PM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

My wife is topless on the beach all the time as long as it's legal! She doesn't care if there is family, friends, etc.

Funny thing is normally she is shy around family, and most friends (there are a few she is comfortable with), but as long as it's a place where it's normal (beach, etc) she has no problem with it.
Attached Thumbnails
P1020420_save.jpg  
Old 11-16-2013, 06:13 AM

Thanked 2,062 Times in 85 Posts
Default I Love it

Fortunately as we holiday in Spain frequently topless/naked on the beach or by the pool is a regular occurrence. So not only do i get to see my wife parading about in various states of undress but also the hundreds of lovely ladies doing the same. The strange thing is that whilst she has no issued being seen topless or naked when on holiday she is never the same back home. Thats why i have given p trying to understand women. Always looking forward to my next holiday
Attached Thumbnails
7a.jpg   51a.jpg  

52.jpg  
Old 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quite a few years ago when I was married to my first wife I was in the military and we lived near a river that had a not legal but accepted nude beach. My then wife was quite beautiful with an amazing body and a sexiness that got her a lot of attention.
We started going to the beach and my wife had a crochet small bikini that allowed her ass to be seen but the crochet knit in the front of the bottoms was not see through at all. The top was more open with the knit being tighter as it got closer to her nipple. She was only about 115 lbs with a 36 DD tits.
Well after we had gone there a few times we had told our friends that we were going to that beach. Some of them began to meet us there and we would drink beer and hang out for the day. My wife wanted to take her top off at least. I didn't have any problems with it at all. My friends got to see her amazing tits and would tell me and her how sexy she looked. I was quite happy with all the attention she got. As the Summer went on she asked if I would have any problem with her just being nude. I didn't have a problem with that either so she started going completely nude. During those days women were still sporting some hair but she kept hers well trimmed. Of course there were people at the beach that had the Polaroid cameras and they would approach a women and ask if they could take a picture of them. I noticed most women allowed the pictures to be taken. My wife got asked a lot and she would sometimes ask whoever was taking the picture to take two of them and give her one. Well she would sometimes give the picture to one of our friends. She was a lot of fun and I look back at those times realize she was way ahead of her time.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:03 AM

Thanked 26,354 Times in 1,265 Posts

We were on a tubing trip once, you launch at the base and and shuttle buses bring you back after drifting downriver for a few hours. We had 6 couples in our group, about 2 hours in my GF, soon to be wife, was horsing around trying to stand on her tube, we were all feeling good, drinking beer and passing a joint up and down the chain. Of course she fell in awkwardly, swam back and climbed into her tube and we all noticed she lost her top in the process. Screams and squeals and a hand bra, but her top was no place to be found. No one had any shirts or anything to loan her to cover up, after a while she got tired if the hand bra thing, some of the guys volunteered to loan her their hands, she said to heck with it and let her ta-ta's free. She was actually enjoying all the attention the other guys were giving her, people on the bank waving, she'd wave back.

We got the the end and the bus driver was freaking out, his boss would get mad if he brought a topless woman, especially a young pretty one, back with families milling around, so he loaned her his shirt. But she was never again real modest about her boobs, when we had babies she would openly nurse them no matter who was around, not in public places mind you.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:22 PM

Although my wife has become more modest over the years, when we were first together, she was quite casual about stripping down to her underwear at the beach. I remember a few times being at the beach or a park with friends when she took off her top to reveal a black seethru bra, through which her nipples were clearly visible.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2013, 04:47 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

There is a story behind this photo that I will tell when I have more time. Suffice it to say this is Tracy with a friend the photo was taken by me.
Attached Thumbnails
beach36.JPG  
Old 12-02-2013, 09:30 AM

Bonnie and I went to a wedding in the Caribbean at a resort and another couple we were friends with went too. We went early to make a vacation of it and Bonnie was topless on the beach the entire time. Our friends came down a few days after we got there and we met them on the beach. We were drinking coco locos with them and Bonnie had me put lotion on her back.

Without any thought I took Bonnie's bikini top off while we were all talkimg. Now Bonnie has nice 36c tits and she is very petite so they stand out nice on her. Her nipples are really big around and are light brown and cover the whole front of her boob and they stand out when they get hard.

We kept right on talking and I put lotion on Bonnie's boobs. Her nipples were stiff while Bonnie and I were telling them the sun was brutal there and to be careful. All the girls were topless on the beach, so Bonnie thought nothing of it as we headed for the water.

When we got back, our friends wife was topless. She had smaller a or b cup tits with really small nipples, but they looked nice as I have never seen them before. Like Bonnie, she was thin too and looked great in just a bikini bottom. We had known them for years and this was the first time we say each others wife's tits.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
There is a story behind this photo that I will tell when I have more time. Suffice it to say this is Tracy with a friend the photo was taken by me.
I posted a photo a few days ago of Tracy on a beach with a friend of ours. I said at the time that there was a story behind the photo. So here it is I hope you enjoy it......

This story happened a long time ago. Tracy and my self wanted to get away for a week so we looked for somewhere cheap as we didn't have much spare money. We found a place but it was still more than we could afford. We were chatting to a friend of ours and we mentioned that we wanted to get away for a week but couldn't afford the holiday home we had seen. Our friend said he was off work that week and he would be happy to come with us and share the cost. So we booked it and Tracy and my self were really looking forward to it.

The plan was that we would travel up together but most of the time we would do our own thing. Tracy wanted to spend time on the beach and our friend wanted to do some sight seeing.

The time to go away finally came our friend drove so we all went in his car. When we got there we found the holiday home basic but OK as we didn't intend spending much time there, it had 2 bedrooms a small kitchen a shower room and a small living area. It was clean so we were happy with it. It had a small garden well yard really but it was not overlooked by anyone. We were told the beach was only a 10 min walk away.

As it was late in the afternoon when we got there the three of us decided that we would unpack and then go for a walk to find the local shops and find our way to the beach as well. We soon found the beach and the shops plus as a bonus the pub. We walked along the beach for a while but as it was getting late we went to the pub on our way back to the house to have some dinner and a drink or two. I guess it was only about 10pm we headed back to the house and we all headed to our beds.

The following morning we woke up to smell of bacon cooking we went to the kitchen to find our friend had been to the shop and bought all we needed for a full English. Over breakfast we discussed what we were going to do for the day Tracy and I said we were going to go to the beach and see if we could find a nice quiet spot to spend some time. Our friend said he was going to just go for a wander and see if he could get some good photos.

Tracy and I went to the beach we had found the day before. The beach was packed so we walked along it for a few miles until we found a nice quiet cove where there was just a few other people so we laid out out towels and striped down to our swim ware, I wore swim shorts and Tracy wore a black bikini that tied at the back and the bottoms tied at the sides. We settled down to get some sun Tracy started on her back and then rolled over to her tummy, she undid the ties on the top to stop the tan lines after a while Tracy asked me how many people were around. I looked around and told her that we were almost alone just one other couple in sight. Tracy then rolled over taking her bikini top off.

We stayed on the beach like this for most of the day Tracy stopped worrying if people came past after all as she said no one here knows us. It must have been the middle of the afternoon Tracy was on her back both of us were half asleep enjoying the sun. I heard someone walking past on the beach but ignored it thinking it was just someone walking past. The person stopped by us and our friend said "hello you two I thought you would have been on the main beach"he then joked that he could see why we wanted to be somewhere quieter. Tracy sat up she put her hands over her tits and started to apologize to our friend. He just laughed at her and said he had often wandered what her tits looked like. Tracy laughed at him and then took her hands away from her tits and asked if he liked what he could see. He said that they were better than he had imagined. He asked if he could get a photo of him with Tracy. He said that it would be just for him so he could remember this day. The photo taken then is the first one posted below.

We sat chatting for a couple of hours then headed back to the house. Our friend offered to carry some of the stuff we had with us, Tracy didn't bother to put her top on and just walked back along the beach topless. It was only as we were about to leave the beach I said to Tracy that she really should put her top back on. Tracy and our friend laughed Tracy put her top back on and we went back to the house.

Once we were back at the house I said I would get dinner ready Tracy and our friend went to sit in the garden as it was still very warm. Once dinner was ready I called out to see if they wanted it out there they said yes to bring it out. I took it out and was surprised to find Tracy topless again. Tracy saw that I was surprised and just said it seems a shame to get tan lines now after all he has seen my tits now. This pretty much set the pace for the next couple of days. Even in the house Tracy took to walking around in just bikini bottoms or knickers. when we went to the beach our friend would come with us Tracy and him played frizzbie.

That was as it was until the Thursday evening when things changed a bit but that story will take me off topic unless you want me to tell it.

Below are some of the photos we took including the one I posted the other day.
Attached Thumbnails
beach36.JPG   beach21.JPG  

beach23.JPG   beach09.JPG  

beach08.JPG   beach27.JPG  

beach07.JPG  
Old 12-03-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by durden View Post
Please continue your story KevandTracyWiltsUK!
OK here goes hope this is not too off topic but it does follow on from the beach story.

It was the Thursday evening the three of us had decided to go out for a meal together. Tracy was first to have a shower then I had mine I thought Tracy was going to get dressed whilst I was in the shower but when I came out I could hear Tracy and our friend talking I got dressed and went down stairs there was Tracy in just a very small G-string ironing her dress ready for the evening our friend asked Tracy if she would mind ironing him a shirt and trousers whilst he had a shower. Tracy did the bit of ironing and started to do her make up and hair.

Our friend came down from the shower in just his boxers so he got dressed down there. Tracy then decided to get dressed she also decided to stay down stairs. It was a strange kind of reverse striptease. Tracy put on stockings with a suspender belt she then she then put on a strapless bra that only just covered her nipples then a short strapless dress. All the time our friend was watching Tracy's every move.

We went to the pub we have a few drinks and a nice meal after the meal the waiter bought over the bill and our friend took it I asked him what our share was but he just turned round and said he wanted to pay to say thank you to us for a great week. We went through to the bar and had another couple of drinks. Our friend possibly had one too many and started to say how sexy he had found Tracy being topless so much all week he then said knowing what she had on under her dress was a huge turn on. Tracy and I laughed and said thank you for the meal.

We then headed back to the house. When we got in Tracy said that she was going to go and take her dress off. I thought she would put he night cloths on but she came back down in her underwear and high heels. Our friend said how good she looked in that. Tracy started to dance around a bit slow and sexy she rubbed her tits through the bra and when she moved her hands away one of her nipples was on show. Our friend noticed her nipple he said said to Tracy that she might as well take off her bra as he had seen her tits already during the week. Tracy went over to him sat down on his lap and invited him to undo it for her. He undid it and through it over to me with that he started to play with Tracy's tits Tracy giggled and did nothing to stop him.

Tracy turned round and kissed our friend a full on tongues and all kiss. She then got up and started to dance around again I have to say at this point I was very aroused. A very slow song came on the radio Tracy pulled our friend up to have a slow dance with her. As they danced they kissed again his hands were all over her bum.Towards the end of the dance I noticed his hand had found it's way down the front of he G-String and he was rubbing her clit. Tracy started to undress our friend first his shirt soon followed by his trousers. They fell onto the sofa together Tracy was rubbing his cock and he was fingering her soon he removed Tracy's G-String and Tracy removed his shorts. I by now was naked and standing wanking watching them together.

Tracy and our friend moved into the 69 position they stayed like that for about five minuets or so Tracy asked me to come over and join them she started to suck me off whilst our friend went down on Tracy I don't know how I stopped myself from cumming but some how I did. I sat back to watch what was going to happen next and I was not disappointed our friend slowly moved up and started to rub his cock against Tracy's pussy Tracy reached down and opened her lips and he just slipped right in. They fucked for about half an hour our friend just gave one final push and filled Tracy with his cum. They stayed locked together kissing for a while then he pulled out Tracy just lay there looked over at me and said your turn. I didn't need asking twice I slid straight in her very wet pussy. I didn't last very long before adding my cum to his. By the time I had finished our friend was hard again. I am not sure how many times we fucked Tracy that night but it was a lot.

We didn't get up until late the following day but when we did all get up we went to the beach for a final tan top up. The Friday night was just a complete fuck fest again but with no drink at all. That night I asked Tracy if she wanted to sleep with our friend. To be honest I needed a rest I could hear them for about an hour still having sex I fell asleep so I don't know what time they stopped. I woke to the sounds of them at it again I lay on the bed listening to them. After they finished Tracy came in to me looked at my hard cock and said she would give me a blow job but she was sore from all the sex. I was happy with that.

We went home on the Saturday we are still friends there have been a few other sessions with him but none as good as the holiday sex. I guess there is something special about holiday sex.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:07 AM

Default Lucky man!

Tracey sounds like a dream come true.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncutredux For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl friend, sexy, topless beach, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s