Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2017, 08:54 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudMan69 View Post
I was helping my neighbor install a new ceiling fan in their bedroom.
So do you think your friend was really oblivious or did he mean for you to see her?
Old 12-14-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
So do you think your friend was really oblivious or did he mean for you to see her?
I think he was completely oblivious. He was struggling to strip some wire while trying to balance between some beams...so he wasn't engaged enough to watch me sneak peaks of his wife. I've seen her several times since then and I keep picturing that moment at every opportunity. I catch myself purposely positioning myself for the best viewing angle of her now. This is just one instance and great to be able to share this.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to StudMan69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 06:02 PM

Default Girl friend's daughter

About twenty years ago I was living (off and on) with a lady who I had re-connected with a couple of years earlier. Her two daughters came and lived with us from time to time along with a couple of cats.

My G/F called to me one morning to the front bedroom where her two daughters slept. She said I should come and look at what the cats were doing. The elder daughter was sprawled out on the bed with her legs curled under her and the cats were playing and doing funny things. I noticed that the elder daughter was wearing a tee shirt (for sleeping) and not much else. As I had been called into the room I assumed that the girls were both decently clothed and as I glanced at the elder girl curled up on the bed, I saw that she seemed to be wearing a pair of dark knickers. It was only at second glance that I realised that her dark knickers were actually a thick patch of pubic hair and that she had nothing on from the waist down. I stood transfixed with surprise and while I did, the daughter soon sat up and was sitting on the bed facing me. It was only then that she seemed to realise that she was semi-naked and quickly pulled her tee shirt down between her legs, at the same time looking at me accusingly, as if I had been perving on her!

I made as rapid an exit from the room as I could, thinking, "No, I wasn't perving, I had been invited into the room!"

It wasn't the first time that I had seen sights that made me realise that both my G/F and her daughters had only a limited realisation of what they were showing. My G/F had habitually been used to sitting on the floor with her knees raised while wearing a skirt so the world could see her knickers.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:20 PM

Default Client's wife

As an accountant in practice, I was accustomed to going and visiting my clients occasionally at their homes.

On one occasion, I had arranged to visit this client and I was sitting down in the living room facing him. His wife, who always seemed to be very friendly towards me, came into the room, saying that she was not feeling well and explaining that she had been in bed earlier on. I realised rapidly that she was wearing a nightie that covered not very much, my first impression of her full-breasted figure being how dark her nipples were. I tried to keep talking to her husband without looking at her while she curled up on the sofa over to my right. As she lay on her side curled up with her knees pulled up in front of her, I realised firstly that she probably hadn't got any knickers on and that if I looked to my right I would almost certainly be looking straight at her furry bush. I managed to keep my gaze in front of me towards her husband, who in turn had a strangely embarrassed look on his face. He obviously knew what she was showing!

I knew that if I looked to the right I would see something that I probably shouldn't and that her husband would know that I had seen it. I managed somehow to keep my face looking straight ahead, all the time wishing that I could catch a glimpse of her sn*tch. It was hard, and so indeed am I just at the memory of it!
Old 12-14-2017, 06:39 PM

Default Visiting a client

Occasionally visiting clients in their homes was an irregular part of my professional life. On one very hot summer's day about 25 years ago, I was accompanied by an elderly colleague whose practice I was taking over. We went to visit one client's wife (who did his book-keeping for him) only to find that her mother answered the door and explaining that her daughter had broken her ankle and was upstairs in her bedroom.

At this, the daughter appeared on the landing, hopping along on crutches and wearing a nightdress, with her ankle in plaster. I explained to her that she should not trouble herself and that would call again some other time when it was more convenient.

She would not hear of it and came to the top of the stairs. Now came the problem for her. How to get down the stairs on crutches. (I should mention that she was a very nice looking woman of about 30.) First she bent forward in my direction, and her nightdress gaped wide giving me a good view between her breasts down to her navel. Beautiful honey-coloured skin! I was glad my colleague couldn't see what I could see, because I think he would have had a seizure!

Better was yet to come; she then realised that the only way down the stairs was to sit down on the steps and come shuffling down. As she did so, I caught a glimpse of her lovely legs up to the waist. Yes, she was a natural blonde! The rest of the visit seemed to pass in a kind of blur for me, because I had already enjoyed the voyeur's trip of a lifetime. Unforgettable!
Old 12-15-2017, 03:24 AM

Thanked 17,548 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD147 View Post
. As I had been called into the room I assumed that the girls were both decently clothed and as I glanced at the elder girl curled up on the bed, I saw that she seemed to be wearing a pair of dark knickers. It was only at second glance that I realised that her dark knickers were actually a thick patch of pubic hair and that she had nothing on from the waist down. .
What a great story... Thanks for sharing!

What was the age of the daughters back then?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
What a great story... Thanks for sharing!

What was the age of the daughters back then?
the elder one was about 22 and the younger one about 20.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TerryD147 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 10:19 AM

Thanked 17,548 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD147 View Post
the elder one was about 22 and the younger one about 20.
It's a great story. I love true voyeur stories like this, even when you didn't have the intent to "peek".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
niece, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s