or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2011, 07:20 PM

I know the hotel in Tenerife very well and we are going next month
The Following User Says Thank You to jinky07 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 08:53 AM

Thanked 1,097 Times in 60 Posts

While thinking about new ideas for teasing our neighbour, we came across my girlfriends wicked weasel dress called “523 stripe mesh dress”. This is one of the hottest things she owns. And she knows she can really make me mad with this thing. Last year on Fuerte she often wore it in the evening on the balcony, because she knew she always turns me on with this. Without underwear, her tits are nicely visible and her slit, too.
One night I dared her to go to the beach next morning in only this dress - no underwear! The prize would be a bottle of her favourite Spanish wine.
She accepted, making that two bottles. Well...
So the next morning, after breakfast, we went to the beach. She was a little reluctant at first, but I reminded her of her bold words from the night before and after some teasing her she finally agreed. We usually stayed naked on the beach every day, so we didn’t take any bathing suits along to the beach, and she had basically no chance to cover up in between, like going to a restroom. The only way would have been to wrap a towel around her waist, which would have looked rather strange.
It’s about 500m to the beach from the hotel, thereby crossing the main road of Jandía to get there. She was really nervous. We left the room, and the first person to see her was the cleaning woman. We said hello, she looked up and checked her, but didn’t seem to bother at all. Then we went down and left the hotel via reception. No one seemed to have noticed there. Then, outside, we were exposed to the direct sunlight. That raised the contrast and so it was now perfectly visible that her tits were naked and her nips hard. She managed to cover her crotch a little by sliding up the fabric. Funnily enough, it was market day in Jandía, and there was already some activity there. I asked her if she wanted to go there, too, but she denied, smiling. Her tits were clearly shining through, and some of the people noticed and stared. The African dealers were all smiles and tried to talk her into some business. We looked briefly, then we went along the shopping mall, where I always got a newspaper in the morning. She said she would wait outside. When I came out, she said some guys had noticed her almost naked ass and whistled. We crossed the road and then it was only a few metres until we arrived at the beach. We walked along the water, and so some more people could see her. Although most of the people there were topless or naked, she got a lot of attention, some people really stared...
When we reached “our” spot, she dropped her basket and undressed instantly. When I took off my shorts, you could see how turned on I was. I didn’t have a full erection, but my cock clearly had grown.
In the evening we walked back. Again, she was in her dress and the setting sun made her brown skin look even better. She seemed to like that and asked me if we wanted to have a coffee in the bar. Wow! I said yes, and so she spent some more time in her dress, telling me that that cost another bottle of wine, which was only ok for me.
When we got back home, the first thing she did was to undress and sit naked on the balcony for a cigarette. Then she went to have a shower. That was when I had to join in. We showered together, my boner rock hard, and when I told her how much I loved her and her body she wanked me off - as you can imagine, that was quite a load the had to swallow.

The pics show what she looked like in the coffee bar...
Attached Thumbnails
Unbenannt-1.jpg   Unbenannt-2.jpg  

Old 11-14-2011, 05:52 AM

Fuerteventura 2011 - new excitement...

On one of the first days I had my girlfriend to pose nude on the beach with only a black cloth in her hands. I took photos from her back while she stood in the water up to her knees.
Then, a small blue fisherboat passed by about 200m away from the beach, and I told her to wave at the boat. She hesitated first, but then waved her hand. I took some pics of that scenery when I suddenly noticed that the boat changed direction and moved closer to us. My girl started saying: “I hope they’re not coming now” – but in fact they were. They came very close until the boat couldn’t go any further without hitting the beach, so they were about 30 metres away in the end, where the beach turns from shallow to deep.
She quickly wrapped her cloth around her body and asked me what to do and I said: “You made them come here, now you have to talk to them”. She went further into the water, still away from the boat, as they started shouting something in something between English and Spanish, wanting us (or her?) to swim to the boat. It seemed they wanted to take her on the boat for a trip or something. She replied she wouldn’t come, so one of the guys jumped into the water and swam to us. He then said that they had seen her through the binoculars and wanted to invite us on a fishing trip along the coast if we liked. We laughed and said no, but he really seemed to insist, knowing that her swimming to the boat would mean the cloth would be all wet and her most likely nude aboard. As we didn’t know where this all could end, we denied – quite a few times, by the way – and finally he left. He checked out her body again and swam back to his mate on the ship. While he was in the water, I asked her, if she wanted to show her tits to them again, as they would definitely use the binoculars again, and she said, she would only show her naked ass. So we waited until he was on the boat again, waved and she dropped her cloth into the water while showing them her naked back. I told her to turn round again, which she did for a few seconds, so they would have another view.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:34 PM

Our hotel on Fuerteventura was well kept, the manager turned up at the breakfast every morning and spoke to some of the guests every day, so that we had a nice chat twice while we were there.
As usual, my girlfriend wasn’t wearing any underwear during the complete holiday. One morning he came to our table and introduced himself. Before my girl and I talked about a dare and if she would show him some more, and she said that I had to make sure she had a glass of sparkling wine for breakfast every morning, then she would. Bet you I was eager to get one or two glasses every morning. When finally the day came and he came to our table I looked into her face and saw what she was up to. While she talked she leaned on the table, so that the manager got a nice eyeful of her fantastic titties. He stood at our table for at least five minutes, much more than at the other places, and made sure he got a nice glimpse of her rock hard nipples. He could watch without inhibitions, because as long as he was talking to her he would look down – and downblouse. I really love it when I see other guys ogling at her, so I didn’t even think about interrupting their chat.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 05:59 AM

When we returned from a night out we both had a little too much wine and were in a good mood. She kissed me and touched my cock through my trousers, which was hard all the time. She loves to tease me with ideas of how to show her boobs or her naked body, although we never manage to fulfil all of these ideas.
On the way back we came along the fountains in front of our hotel. She leaned over to catch some water and spread it over her arms. I was standing behind her – close behind her, so she pressed her lovely cheeks into my lap and moved it a little. I got even more turned on. She remained like that, but I stepped back and raised her short black dress too see her naked butt and her pussy lips. I touched her a little and heard her enjoyment, so I thought I’d give it a go. Nobody was there, so I entered her pussy with two fingers. Boy, she was wet! She screamed a little and asked me to go on, which I did. I thought my trousers would explode any second. She directed my free hand to her stomach and made me touch her softly. Then she started moving her body, so my fingers would go even deeper into her moist pussy. She moaned louder and I asked her if she wanted me to go on with this. I stopped my fingers while asking and she protested. I said that if she wanted to be fingered she would have to jump into the fountain afterwards – naked. She moved her butt away from me, so my fingers came out. Then she turned around and looked at me seriously, so I wondered if I had made her angry. She said: “I don’t want to come here, I want to fuck you in our room, so that I can come loudly without attracting the police. But if you want me to jump into the water I think I can handle that. She dropped the strings of her dress from her shoulders and let it fall. Then she stepped out of her shoes, kissed me and jumped into the water of the fountain naked. I couldn’t believe my eyes. In the night, her body glistened in the water which was glowing in golden colours – this looked so good. She bathed for a while and sometimes came to me and kissed me, sprayed water at let me lick her erected nipples. After a while, she came out, “dried” her body with her hands and put on her dress again. She was still dripping when we went into the hotel and made it into our room. My cock was so turned on that it hardly fit into her pussy, she screamed loudly only when I entered her and I must have filled her completely.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:49 PM

The walk from the beach of Jandía to the centre of Morro Jable is very scenic, so we used to walk it very often. In the late afternoon we went down for a coffee in our favourite café. On the way, there is the wall of the big RIU hotel, made of black lava stones. In this wall, little squirrels have found their habitat. However, they are used to meeting people and are anxious to get nuts and things from them. So my girlfriend collected some nuts from the breakfast and took them with her. When we arrived, there were only few people so we had the squirrels for us. We fed them a little and my girl sat on a nearby bench and made the squirrels move towards her. As she wasn’t wearing any underwear, her lips could be seen from time to time. I noticed that and encouraged her to show me more. She did and opened her legs fully to display her crotch to me. When people came closer, she closed her legs again. After a few minutes, all the children had left and only a few people were standing close to us. I asked her to open her legs again, so that they could have a glimpse, if they realized what was going on. She hesitated first, but after only three guys were there, she opened them a little again, so they would get an idea. I told her to do the “Basic Instinct”-thing and change position, thereby opening her legs fully to these guys. I noticed that they weren’t only looking at the animals, but also at my girlfriend’s lap, hoping to see more. Suddenly I could see her smile and knew what she was up to. She opened her legs, left them open for a few seconds, and then changed position. Sharon Stone would have been proud of her. She did that quite some times until she opened them fully again and gave the guys what they wanted. I also looked closely at her. Suddenly I heard a “click” and saw one of the guys packing his camera back into his rucksack. My girl heard this too, and closed her legs again, somewhere between shocked and smiling. Before we could say anything, they left. After we had left the place, too, she told me she had that tickling feeling between her legs when the guys stared at her and just had to open them. So – one of you guys out there has got a photo of my girls pussy, now. Feel free to post it here, when you read this, but please edit out her face. She doesn’t want to be recognised.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 11:43 AM

The hotel pool was a place only few people visited, because the beach was close and it was really perfect. Only some OAPs and some other couples over 50 were lying there all day. Usually we jumped into the pool after our day on the beach to get rid of the sand and have an easier shower afterwards. There was a kind of waterfall in the middle of the pool in which you could almost shower, only without the shampoo.
My girlfriend didn’t really bother about wearing a top near the pool, as she believed everyone could have seen her topless and more on the beach. So the guys from the hotel bar got a nice view, too.
One evening, however, we had one or two Sangrias and as usual we thought about the “tease of the day”. My girlfriend suggested bringing back the empty glasses to the bar topless, but as we had that before, I said that that wouldn’t be new at all. (She did, anyway, however). My suggestion was that she’d shower topless under the waterfall and thereby "accidentally" lose her bottom, as well. If she undid her strings cleverly, no one would notice the theatre play behind it. She said that cost another Sangria. So I went and got some. When I returned I saw that she had already worked on her bottoms and readjusted the strings a little. She drank half of the glass at once through the straw, then got up and had to stop the bottoms from falling down instantly. She retied them a little bit, then went slowly into the water – topless, and swam towards the waterfall. You could see she had to move the bikini bottom back into place before she emerged. Then she smiled at me and waited for me to have the camera in the right position. She got up and stood under the waterfall, and almost immediately the bottom was pushed down by the water. Seemed nobody noticed at first, you really had to stare at her to realise this. I took some photos of this marvellous sight – today this is a big poster in my room – my girl fully nude in public under a waterfall - showing hard nips and sweet lips.
She “showered” for a while, than she came out – here anyone could have seen that. But it seemed, she was a little unsure about that, because she jumped directly back into the water and dived. She popped up again, swam back and found her bottoms, then swam towards me and asked me if I had caught this on camera. I nodded, and she started putting on her bottoms. I said “Wait”, brought her the Sangria to the pool and said: “Drink and come out nude!” She laughed a little insecure, then drank the rest and came out of the water in the buff. My heart raced like hell. Again, I was able to take some pictures before she laid down on the sunbed, waited some time and finally put a towel around her hips. You could feel she was a little tipsy right then and demanded me to change in public – no big deal. I must admit that I was so turned on and nervous about all this, that I can’t remember how many people saw her like that. She doesn’t know it either.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1 View Post
I'll see what I can do... - she's working in public service, I guess she won't like the idea of her being nude all around the net...
Tell Her, she can make this 81 year old man, very very happy, and my body will display my appreciation!
The Following User Says Thank You to dontheturner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontheturner View Post
Tell Her, she can make this 81 year old man, very very happy, and my body will display my appreciation!
You can find her around here - in some of my threads.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 06:35 AM

After the pool experience we went into our room and showered together. I had the chance to fondle a lot, and she gave my cock a decent shampooing and washing. I thought it was as hard as never before. After some more kissing and touching we went out of the shower and I suggested some sex on the bed. My girl however replied that she had to use some “après sol” before, because she didn’t want her skin to dry.
She started creaming her body in the bathroom, but I suggested to move places and do this on our balcony, thereby enjoying another beer. She smiled and agreed – she seemed to be ready for any task that evening. So we went outside and she continued oiling up. I watched her and couldn’t hide my boner, but because I sat on a chair, I thought nobody else would see. My girl was visible to everyone, though. She looked down into the garden of the hotel (we were on 4th floor) and saw some people passing by. Then she turned around, continued to caress her body and smiled. She poured some oil in her hand and spread it over her stomach, then moved down her hands and oiled her pussy for quite some time, then she went up again and caressed her nipples that hardened instantly. Then she turned fully towards me. She looked up and saw that the balcony on top of us was inhabited as well and a young couple sat there. They must have seen her all the time, but still she acted as if this was normal, said “Hi”, and moved slowly into our room. Inside she said “Shit! They were there the whole time – bet he saw everything!” I told her how sexy this action was and that he definitely would be thankful for the show. She replied that the girl must have seen my hard-on as well. I said that was ok for me and that’s the risk there is if you do these things. She said she loved it to be seen, but still was surprised, then she pushed me on the bed and poured some of her oil directly on my cock.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
holiday, naked, nude, topless, vacation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0064

3m:21s

06-29-2010
sos patata missione calcetto ED123

8m:49s

07-02-2012
head3

0m:47s