uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2020, 07:08 PM

Default Cashiers - Open Zipper Story One

Given that our opportunities to see others are limited this year with the pandemic, I’ve decided to share some of past experiences from this and prior years involving women with open zippers. I’ve always been turned on by certain wardrobe malfunctions: open zippers, missed button between the boobs (when the button above and below is buttoned), and skirts tucked into undies. Basically, anything that is not intentional. For this story I was shopping in a local grocery store near the check-out area when one of the cashiers called out to me cheerfully offering to ring up my groceries while standing in front of her cash register. Cashiers sometimes do this when there no customers in their checkout lines.

This cashier was a short, thin, and small chested (I would guess a B-cup) white woman in her 20s with curly brown hair. The part that really got my attention, and was clearly obvious to anyone looking at her at that moment was that her jeans zipper was open revealing an approximately two-inch long by one-inch wide area of white panties. I was going to browse for a little longer before checking out but seeing her standing there oblivious to her obvious wardrobe malfunction I immediately accepted her offer.

I placed my groceries on the checkout table so she could scan my items and then stood in a spot to take a moment to drink in the view while she started ringing up my items. Now I had the choice to either tell her about her open zipper or not. If I said nothing, she could end up giving an unplanned view of her white panties for hours. Given that no one else was within earshot I decided to go ahead and let her know.

Once she was done ringing up my groceries while I was paying her, and with no one else in the checkout line, I went ahead and leaned in and quietly and let her know about her open zipper. She was surprised and a little embarrassed but definitely thankful that I told her. I was happy to help her out but I also enjoyed the view and her reaction to finding out about the wardrobe malfunction.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:18 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 261 Posts

I was a guest lecturer in a college class once and after class some students waited to talk to the teacher and one was a tall athletic girl in jeans with her fly undone showing some green cotton panties. I went over and quietly told her and she just said, "Yeah, these jeans won't stay zipped." I was kinda shocked she would wear them knowing that. Until I read this thread I never realized that she may have like that about those pants.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 03:19 PM

Default Leaving your fly down on purpose

Wow! Those last stories were amazing! I know for a fact that some females love to leave their fly down intentionally. Or they wear pants knowing that eventually they won't stay zipped up. I would love to hear from some stories from some females when their fly was down on purpose.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:34 PM

Default Interesting Reaction - Open Zipper Story One

I have a friend from college named Mary (not her real name) who lived for a while near me (a few years after graduation). To give you a little insight into her she is pretty and petite, not buxom (perhaps a B-cup), very intelligent, yet naïve when it comes to anything sexual in nature. She was (and still is today) a teacher and one day I went to see her while she was cleaning up her classroom for the summer (school had just ended for the year). I helped her with the end of year cleaning while we visited. During this visit I noticed after a little bit that the zipper on her tight-fitting blue jeans was down and open (her shirt was not long enough to cover this at all). The opening was wide enough to show about a three-inch long by one-inch wide area of white panties. At this point I had known Mary for about ten years and this was the first time I had ever seen her zipper open. She and I have never had any interest in each other beyond friendship, so I knew that this was not some attempt at flirting.

I took a moment to admire the view and then I told Mary that her zipper was open. She zipped it up and then told me that the zipper on the jeans she was wearing would go down all of time. I asked her why she didn’t buy a new pair of jeans. She told me that this pair of jeans was her boyfriend’s favorite. Knowing Mary as I do, I am certain that she didn’t realize that the fact that her blue jeans zipper was faulty was the reason that this pair of blue jeans was her boyfriend’s favorite. I laughed a little to myself and decided not to ruin it for him by explaining it to her. It came open a few more times that day and I let her know each time after taking a bit of time to enjoy the view her boyfriend was clearly enjoying.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pacer575 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 05:41 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 261 Posts

I don't think I've told this story here. Back in 1984-85, a friend and I went back to our hometown for a visit, so this is maybe a year out of high school. We went to visit a girl he knew from having several classes with her (I knew her too, but didn't have any classes with her so wasn't really friends with her). She was a cute brunette. The door to the attached garage was open and I think her mom was in the garage when we drove up so the mom went into the house and got the girl. She had just just taken a shower and came out in something like boxer shorts and a t-shirt and sat down on the steps coming out of the house, so we had a profile look at her. When she sat down the fly came wide open and we could see her dark bush! We stood at the garage door where we had the best angle and talked to her until it got dark. She never did catch on. Luckily the mom didn't come back out either.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:53 PM

Default Women with their fly down

Something amazing happened today at work. I was sitting down talking to another guy, and a woman who works with us, walked over and joined in the conversation. I noticed her reaching up under her shirt and doing something. I stared and she noticed me staring, and she says, "I don't know why this zipper won't stay up?" I stared in amazement as I watched her lift up her shirt, which was covering her fly, and she zipped it up! The sound of her fly being zipped up, turned me on so much. She acted like nothing ever happened, and joined in the conversation. I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what she was doing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 08:09 PM

Default Out of Town - Open Zipper Story One

I recall years ago making a trip to my old college for a five-year graduation reunion. While there I went to the reunion meeting of my old service fraternity. The service fraternity, which is made up of a mix of men and women, decided to meet just inside the entrance of the college library. Once we had all gathered together, we were given about 15 minutes to visit with each other. I looked around for old friends and people to talk to. One of the women there, named Kristen, was not a friend of mine but instead was a friend of one of my ex-girlfriends. While I get along fine with most of my exes the one that Kristen was friends with was definitely an exception!

Kristin had gained some weight since college (to be fair so had I). She was of average height with middle length straight brown hair with pale white skin. She was always pear shaped with a small chest (probably barely a B-cup) and large hips and legs and the weight gain only made that larger. She was wearing a long sleeve brown shirt and a black pair of jeans. The moment I saw her it was completely obvious that the large zipper on her black jeans was all the way down with the handle pointing up, In fact, due to her wide hips, her zippered appeared to be spread about as wide open as possible revealing a good four inch oval worth of bright red panties. She was standing next to other people but no one was talking to her; perhaps in part because they were not her friends either and perhaps in part because they wanted to ignore her open zipper issue.

I thought about if I should tell her about her open zipper or not. Normally, I would tell if possible but given her friendship with my ex I seriously considered just enjoying her mistake. After a few minutes of pondering I decided that I would tell her about that open zipper but only if I could get her well out of ear shot of other people. She continued to stand next to other people for the entire fifteen minutes of visiting time not talking to anyone. If she had moved a good five feet away I would have said something but she didn’t so I kept my mouth shut.

After the visiting time was over we went outside the front of the library to take a group photo. She chose to sit on an elevated spot and her zipper was if anything even more widely spread open. I decided to stand in front of her (I didn't like her but I decided to not let her open zipper end of in the photo). In case you are curious I knew that I would not be able to get a copy of that photo and that factored into my decision. Still in walking up to take this spot I made sure to get a good look before turning around for the photo since she was right behind me.

After the photo was taken the PA system announced that the stadium was open for the football game and almost everyone started walking to the football field including Kirstin. She immediately stood up and joined most of the group as it merged with a huge crowd walking to the stadium. I gave up on telling her at that point and let her go (there was no chance of getting her out of earshot in that crowd and I didn’t have a ticket to the game). I only wish that it had been my ex (the one I despise) and not her with that open zipper (that photo would have turned out different).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pacer575 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2020, 09:16 PM

Default Instant Decision - Open Zipper Story One

This story occurred last November. I was walking around Walmart in the clothing section heading to the front of the store to leave. As I was doing this, I saw a chubby somewhat young Hispanic woman ahead of me looking at dresses. She had part of her left side and part of her back facing my direction with her focus on looking at the dresses while she shoved her iPhone into her front left blue jeans pocket. What got me attention at that moment was how little of her iPhone ended up in her pocket (about 3/4 of an inch in the pocket with the rest sticking out sideways).

I immediately thought that her phone might fall out and I thought about if I should tell her or not. I didn't want to bother her, but I didn't want her to lose her iPhone or have it break if it fell out of her pocket. As I was making this split second evaluation of if I should say anything or not (basically would the iPhone stay in her pocket or not) she turned to her right (which put her back to me) at which point her iPhone fell out of her pocket and landed on the carpet. Unfortunately for her she didn't notice her phone drop and she started to move away from the clothing section in a hurry while pushing a basket with a few clothes in it.

I immediately walked about ten feet to where her iPhone had dropped and picked it up. It lit up as I picked it up and I saw no cracks in the screen, so I knew that it was not damaged. Now I wanted to return her phone to her, most of us would hate to lose a phone (including me), so I called out "miss, miss" but she didn't hear me. This lady was unfortunately too focused on her shopping to be paying any attention to anything else.

She was already a good fifteen or more feet away from me and leaving the area rapidly. It would be easy for her to go around a corner of an aisle from there and for me to lose track of her completely and I was not about to let that happen. Hence, I decided to speed up to a near jog in order to catch up to her. I still called out to her as I approached from behind, but she didn't react until I literal reached my left arm around her with her iPhone in my hand. That got her attention and she turned around facing me for the first time. I told her that I had seen her iPhone fall out of her pocket and I then handed her iPhone to her. She took her iPhone back while saying "Thanks" in a clearly highly appreciative voice. It was lucky for her that I happened to see her drop that iPhone and that I was determined to not let her lose her iPhone (in that area of town a decent percentage of people would have stolen it).

When she had turned around and thanked me, I got a good up-close look at her from the front for the first time. I immediately became aware of another problem that she was unaware of. The long zipper on her dark blue jeans was all the way down and wide open with her zipper handle pointing straight out. To top it off I could clearly see a large area of white panties with green stripes (probably about two inches wide in the middle). As long as I was helping her, and given that no one else was within hearing range, I went ahead and told her that her zipper was down (clearly this just was not her day). She said "Thanks" again, this time clearly embarrassed based on her vocal tone and facial expression. Then she turned her back to me before zipping up and then pulling her shirt down as far as it would go (which was clearly only enough to be able to cover part of her zipper). While part of me enjoyed the view (and thought of it as a kind of reward for doing the right thing in returning her phone) I mostly just felt sorry for her for having such a bad day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pacer575 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2020, 07:25 AM

Thanked 4,621 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacer575 View Post
This story occurred last November. I was walking around Walmart in the clothing section heading to the front of the store to leave. As I was doing this, I saw a chubby somewhat young Hispanic woman ahead of me looking at dresses. She had part of her left side and part of her back facing my direction with her focus on looking at the dresses while she shoved her iPhone into her front left blue jeans pocket. What got me attention at that moment was how little of her iPhone ended up in her pocket (about 3/4 of an inch in the pocket with the rest sticking out sideways).

I immediately thought that her phone might fall out and I thought about if I should tell her or not. I didn't want to bother her, but I didn't want her to lose her iPhone or have it break if it fell out of her pocket. As I was making this split second evaluation of if I should say anything or not (basically would the iPhone stay in her pocket or not) she turned to her right (which put her back to me) at which point her iPhone fell out of her pocket and landed on the carpet. Unfortunately for her she didn't notice her phone drop and she started to move away from the clothing section in a hurry while pushing a basket with a few clothes in it.

I immediately walked about ten feet to where her iPhone had dropped and picked it up. It lit up as I picked it up and I saw no cracks in the screen, so I knew that it was not damaged. Now I wanted to return her phone to her, most of us would hate to lose a phone (including me), so I called out "miss, miss" but she didn't hear me. This lady was unfortunately too focused on her shopping to be paying any attention to anything else.

She was already a good fifteen or more feet away from me and leaving the area rapidly. It would be easy for her to go around a corner of an aisle from there and for me to lose track of her completely and I was not about to let that happen. Hence, I decided to speed up to a near jog in order to catch up to her. I still called out to her as I approached from behind, but she didn't react until I literal reached my left arm around her with her iPhone in my hand. That got her attention and she turned around facing me for the first time. I told her that I had seen her iPhone fall out of her pocket and I then handed her iPhone to her. She took her iPhone back while saying "Thanks" in a clearly highly appreciative voice. It was lucky for her that I happened to see her drop that iPhone and that I was determined to not let her lose her iPhone (in that area of town a decent percentage of people would have stolen it).

When she had turned around and thanked me, I got a good up-close look at her from the front for the first time. I immediately became aware of another problem that she was unaware of. The long zipper on her dark blue jeans was all the way down and wide open with her zipper handle pointing straight out. To top it off I could clearly see a large area of white panties with green stripes (probably about two inches wide in the middle). As long as I was helping her, and given that no one else was within hearing range, I went ahead and told her that her zipper was down (clearly this just was not her day). She said "Thanks" again, this time clearly embarrassed based on her vocal tone and facial expression. Then she turned her back to me before zipping up and then pulling her shirt down as far as it would go (which was clearly only enough to be able to cover part of her zipper). While part of me enjoyed the view (and thought of it as a kind of reward for doing the right thing in returning her phone) I mostly just felt sorry for her for having such a bad day.
Very nice story, I think I would have done the same, save her phone and tell her about the open zipper, but I would have also enjoyed the view of course, I have a weakness for chubby girls and when they wear tight jeans with a long open zipper it makes me go crazy hehe
Just reading the story and imagining how the long open zipper looked like turns me on a lot hehe
Old 11-17-2020, 11:04 PM

Default Girls / Women with open flys

Me too. Women who are curvy have a much better chance of having their fly come unzipped. Just due to how jeans fit on a woman who's curvy. I had an ex girlfriend who was curvy, and one of my favorite things to do was, while we were making out, I would unzip the fly on her jeans. It turned me on much. When we were making love, I pictured her unzipped fly in my mind. I don't know why, but it always turned me on to see her wearing tight jeans with her button still buttoned, but her fly all the way down, with her panties showing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s

05-16-2006
nT xkx5671nuh9cp65uhv9971pd