uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2023, 02:11 PM

Default Peeking under the door

I enjoyed reviewing this thread and would love to see more stories!

I have a little treasure trove in my home town. There's a big chain clothing store where the fitting rooms for all genders are in the center of the store. I've been in several other locations for this store, and I'm realizing that the layout in my home town is pretty special.

If you're willing to work for a view, you can get a decent shot almost every time. I slip a CD from my car into my pocket, grab some clothes off the rack, and make my way into a dressing room next to one that's occupied. By placing the CD flat on the floor and near the wall, I can plainly see into the next stall! Keeping the CD pulled back makes sure it's not visible to the eye of the peeping target, and the locked door means I can take as long as I like to watch the show.

Usually, there's nothing to see - the store is dead or there are only old people shopping. But sometimes--especially on weekend afternoons like today--there are lots of peeping opportunities! Just today I saw a very nice pair of tits on a 20-something young lady. Also some older gals in just their underwear, though nothing too sexy.

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a first: A young woman, African American as it happens, was quickly trying on shorts. Turns out, she was going commando! Got a quick but direct glimpse of her stubbly pussy before it was sheathed again in short shorts.

Winter views are hot because you get to see underneath many layers of clothing. But the summer is even better because more women are shopping for clothes worn without a bra. This season I've seen about four pairs of tits and lots of bras and panty-clad asses. It's a voyeur's dream!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 09:08 AM

Thanked 16,271 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjacobs64 View Post
I have a little treasure trove in my home town. There's a big chain clothing store where the fitting rooms for all genders are in the center of the store. I've been in several other locations for this store, and I'm realizing that the layout in my home town is pretty special.
Where I live, this is very commonplace. New stores are like this, and older stores have mostly remodeled to be like this. Stores are realizing that they need fewer changing rooms this way, making them MUCH easier to manage from a shrink point of view and staffing, and they can be more "pc" to boot, even if they don't care about that part as much; they can give the illusion that they care, ha!

Lots of confused people, though, especially when the fitting stalls aren't as private as some people would like them to be. But most people don't really care when it comes down to it, even if you can get peeks here and there.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2023, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjacobs64 View Post
I enjoyed reviewing this thread and would love to see more stories!

If you're willing to work for a view, you can get a decent shot almost every time. I slip a CD from my car into my pocket, grab some clothes off the rack, and make my way into a dressing room next to one that's occupied. By placing the CD flat on the floor and near the wall, I can plainly see into the next stall! Keeping the CD pulled back makes sure it's not visible to the eye of the peeping target, and the locked door means I can take as long as I like to watch the show.

Usually, there's nothing to see - the store is dead or there are only old people shopping. But sometimes--especially on weekend afternoons like today--there are lots of peeping opportunities! Just today I saw a very nice pair of tits on a 20-something young lady. Also some older gals in just their underwear, though nothing too sexy.

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a first: A young woman, African American as it happens, was quickly trying on shorts. Turns out, she was going commando! Got a quick but direct glimpse of her stubbly pussy before it was sheathed again in short shorts.

Winter views are hot because you get to see underneath many layers of clothing. But the summer is even better because more women are shopping for clothes worn without a bra. This season I've seen about four pairs of tits and lots of bras and panty-clad asses. It's a voyeur's dream!
Great story! It reminds me a place I knew where it could also be called a "voyeur dream": it was a mixed gender store, but most of the items were swimsuit for women. And over 90% of the people that would use the changing room were women. The changing room place was in the very end of a small corridor of the store, it had 2 booths made by vertical wooden slats. But there was a small slit in the wall separating both booths, it was about 1 cm wide and 3 or 4 cm in height. It was like a large keyhole to peep through, and since the wall had almost zero thickness, I could see almost half of the space of the adjacent stall. Unfortunately, the store closed just before covid. But it gave me great memories.

#1) One of my first visits on this story occurred in early summer season, so I correctly assumed that it would have a lot of women looking for swimsuit items. I took some swim trunks and went to the booth on the right. The left booth was occupied. I looked through the hole and saw a girl in her early 20s trying on a bikini. I saw everithing: her tiny tits, naked ass and shaved pussy. She left the booth after about five minutes and very shortly later a gorgeous blonde entered in the stall. She was about 30, medium height, medium sized boobs, very tanned with a great ass. She quickly stripped, standing naked to try on a pink bikini. As the angle she stood wasn't the most favorable for my view, I didn't saw her pussy, it was just an "almost". But her image naked from her right side with remarkable tan lines on her ass and her boobs stood in my mind.

#2) In another visit, I was in the right booth and then, a woman came in and took the left one. She had a beautiful face, seemed to be on her mid-30s, very long dark brown hair, pale skin and a bit slim, but had a nice ass. She tried on a couple of one-piece swimsuits. She didn't removed her panties, so I would see only her boobs. They were between medium to large sized and sagged just a little bit, but were amazing. She was doing things very slowly, totally oblivious to the fact that I was watching everything, and it turned things even hotter. At one point, she seemed to "admire" herself in the mirror wearing only her black panties.

#3) This time, I was in the left booth and would peep to the right. Jus as I closed the curtains, two girls were chatting in German, and one of them entered in the right booth. She was very tall, pale and skinny. She was in her mid 20s and had a very beautiful face. She quickly stripped, exposing me her small boobs and her pussy with some blond pubes around it. She put on her bikini bottom and was trying on tons of strapless tops. On one occasion, she jumped in the stall to check if the top would not fall off. Her friend was helping her, tying the tops on her back and giving her opinions. Sometimes, I could see her entering in her booth. She had a brown hair and blue eyes. I was very excited with the possibility of this friend try on bikinis also, then I could see two naked girls at once. But hearing one of the conversations with a saleswoman, it was clear that only the tall blonde would try them on. Again I have her naked image on my mind.

There are even more stories, but I guess these were the highlights. I just had to take the discreet decision of not lasting over an hour hidden in the changing room or not visiting the store 20 times a year. But it was a real voyeur paradise.

Tags
changing room, store changing, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022