uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2016, 02:29 PM

Thanked 3,547 Times in 265 Posts

Bored by stories of naked moments? NOT possible!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 02:30 PM

Thanked 4,158 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Went to see my cousin again because the family had a vintage guitar that they wanted me to have for my studio. It's worth a lot of money, but it was worth the long drive. My cousin had it at her place, and she insisted I stay over instead of driving back to town to stay in a hotel (she lives quite a ways out from town).

I won't bore you all with the details like normal, but there definitely were some naked moments from my stay!
Hearing about naked relatives is never boring. Details please?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 05:15 PM

Thanked 15,474 Times in 781 Posts
Default Think this fits here

A couple years ago my wife sent her cousin a photo of her in a dress we took outside in the woods. Now it was a simple photo nothing sexy in it really other then my wife she is a cute little blonde. We heard from her cousin that she couldn't find the photo at home and after some searching and checking found out her teenage son had take the photo and it was between his mattress and box spring. She was joking about it that he must have really "liked" the photo. The funny part was that photo was the before shot we took we took many of her posing in the woods flashing in and out of the dress in the area. I joked with her that its to bad he didn't get to see any of them or maybe we should send him his "own" photo of her hahaha
Old 12-27-2016, 02:22 AM

Quote:
I won't bore you all with the details like normal, but there definitely were some naked moments from my stay!
I come here especially for the naked moment details, and only get bored when there are none to read...

Chojun
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chojun For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 08:20 PM

Thanked 4,429 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
A couple years ago my wife sent her cousin a photo of her in a dress we took outside in the woods. Now it was a simple photo nothing sexy in it really other then my wife she is a cute little blonde. We heard from her cousin that she couldn't find the photo at home and after some searching and checking found out her teenage son had take the photo and it was between his mattress and box spring. She was joking about it that he must have really "liked" the photo.
I know all about that. I used to go through my family photo albums and find the bathing suit pictures of my aunts, cousins, and neighborhood moms, on vacations and such. Sometimes I would look at them through a magnifying glass.

Okay I still do that, but it’s no longer my aunts, and they’re digital so I just zoom in.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 10:27 PM

Thanked 16,312 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chojun View Post
I come here especially for the naked moment details, and only get bored when there are none to read...

Chojun
Ha! Okay then! Here are some details. It happened a while ago now, so I will just put in the details/highlights I remember!

So, I went up to get the vintage guitar that was at my cousin's place. (I am convinced now that she made sure I had to get it from her place on purpose instead of our other, much older cousin's place, but I didn't realize it at the time.) I got there in the evening, and she told me ahead of time that she was going to make dinner for us, so I didn't eat on the way.

I arrive and she answers the door, all dressed up. She was wearing a black dress that was low cut enough to see her black bra between her breasts, the dress was just below her knee, free flowing, and no socks on or anything. She answered the door, and as soon as I took my coat off, she hugged me so tightly she just about knocked the wind out of me.

I said, "Wow, you look really nice." She said, "Thanks! And I made sure to not wear make up because I know you said before that you hate make up!"

At some point, I went to the bathroom and came out and said, "Wow, it's really nice and warm in the bathroom!" She said, "Ya, the bathroom and bedroom are toasty, but the rest of the house is so cold."

After dinner I asked to see the guitar. She took it out and we sat on the living room floor together and I played it a bit (but no amplifier). I asked her if she wanted to play it, and she said she wasn't allowed to touch it. I said it's mine now, and she can touch it all she wants. So, She sat up, crossed her legs and I handed her the guitar, but I saw a flash of her black panties when she crossed her legs!

She tried to play it a bit and I moved her fingers around. She stopped and sighed and said, "It's one of my fantasies to be on a date with a cute boy while he teaches me to play guitar, but I guess this will have to do." I sort of laughed politely, but her comment made me really uncomfortable.

After playing the guitar back and forth for literally two hours and talking in between, she asked if I wanted to watch a movie with her. I said of course.

She said her TV is in the bedroom, so we have to watch it in there. She said, "Plus it's way warmer anyway." I asked her what she had in mind, and she said whatever is on Netflix. I asked her how in the world she could have hi-speed internet out in the boonies, and she said of course she does. I asked her what else she does in the boonies, like run around naked, and she said, "only if you want mosquitoes to get you, no matter the time of year!"

We got into the bedroom and it was super warm and nice. She yelled "Pajama time!" and went through her drawer looking for pajamas. She picked out something, stood up, and just stared at me. I stared back and then said, "Aren't you going to put them on?" She said, "Ya," but she didn't do anything. I said, "Are you waiting for me to leave so you can put them on?" She said, "It's up to you, I don't care." I said, "I might as well stay." She started taking her black dress off and she was blushing so much her face was dark red down to her shoulders.

She stood there in matching black bra and panties and reached behind and unhooked her bra and I saw her breasts go free. They looked exactly how I remembered from last time. Then she stared at me while she pulled a dull gray, long, loose nightgown over her head, covering everything like an old lady. But then she reached her hands up the gown and pulled her panties off (she was careful so I couldn't see anything), and I could see her breasts through the large arm holes. She giggled a bit while she tossed her underwear on the ground. She crawled into the bed under the covers, but was extremely careful about making sure I couldn't see up her nightgown.

While she was getting Netflix ready, I was walking around her room, and I saw a picture of her in a gymnastics class doing a handstand. I said, "I didn't know you could do that!" She said, "I took an adult gymnast class this summer. I was the only one who could do anything, though, it was dumb. And all the guys were there just cuz they were pervs."

I said, "Can you still do a handstand?" She said, "Yep." I said, "Can you do one now?"

Then she said, "Wow, aren't you an asshole." I said, "What! What did I do?" She said, "OMG. Of course you wait until I am naked under a nightgown and then ask me to do a handstand!" I said, "Oh! I didn't realize that, sorry! Really!" (And I really didn't put two and two together.)

I sat down on the bed, and she said, "Well, what about your pajamas?" I said I was planning on sleeping in underwear later. She said I could get into underwear now, so I stripped down to my underwear and sat on top of the bed. Then she said, "You can get under the covers. I am not going to molest you or anything." So I got under the covers.

Then she said, "Should I do it do you think?" "Do what?" I asked. "A handstand. I will if you want me to." I said, "Yes, totally!" She said, "Ok, but I am putting my underwear back on first." And she got out of bed and reached down for her panties. I said, "Why? I have seen you naked tons in the past few times I have seen you. I dare you not to put on underwear!" Just then, she did a handstand, and her nightgown fell all the way down, with her pussy about three feet in front of my face. I just stared. Not going to lie.

She said, "How was that?" I said, "You shaved! You had a huge bush last time." She said, "Ya, I did that for you in case you saw anything again this time." I didn't say anything at all, and I was feeling weird about everything again, like I knew I was entering territory I should not be entering. She said, "Please do NOT tell anyone I just did that. Promise? For real." I said I wouldn't tell anyone about it!

She climbed back into the bed like nothing had happened and we started going through movies.

At the end of the movie, she said she was going to let me sleep in the bed because she knows my back is horribly bad and she was going to go out to the couch. I told her she could stay in the bed, too. She said she was hoping I would say that.

After a few moments, she started crying. I asked her what was wrong, and she said that the night felt like an amazing date but it couldn't be a date. I said, "Just enjoy it for what it is. Two cousins and great friends having a great time!" She said, "but it's not the same!" Then she said, "Can cousins cuddle?" I said, "I don't see why not," and I put my arm around her and we cuddled. I still heard her crying a bit as I fell asleep.

In the morning, she was up first and in bed looking at her phone. As soon as I woke up, she started going on and on about how she was so lonely living alone and hadn't dated anyone in almost 10 years since there is no one around in her town to date and how she wants to move to the city just to find someone (she calls men "boys" though and it was really annoying), and she just went on and on. I listened to every word, though, and I felt badly for her. I know the reason guys don't find her attractive is because she is really, really immature, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Physically, she is just perfectly attractive, but that isn't enough in your 30s.

Anyway, after talking and her crying about her loneliness (I did feel super badly for her), I told her I was going to take a shower. So, I took a shower and walked back to the room in just a towel. She was still in bed. I removed the towel and dried off and let her look at my dangling cock as much as she wanted. I got hard from her looking, and I turned around so she couldn't see. She said, "You are such a tease! You let me see that thing and I can't do anything with it!" I told her that I wasn't trying to tease her. I turned back around and let her look more, and I was still hard.

She said she was going to take a shower now, and when she crawled out of bed, her nightgown had ridden up and I saw her bald pussy again. She saw me look at it and smiled.

I sat down on the bed but stayed totally naked and her cat jumped up and I was petting it.

She came out of the shower, and then took her towel off and said, "I can tease you, too, then." She stood there naked and she said, "This is super weird huh?" Then I said, "No, nudists are naked around each other all the time. Friends, families, siblings, cousins. It's only weird if we make it weird."

She said, "I bet I can make it weird. You know how we took a shower in that hotel room a few months ago or whatever? Well, I masturbate thinking about that almost every time I am in the shower. So, is THAT weird?" I said, "I don't think it's weird because I think it's amazing you are comfortable telling me that." (But I did think it was super weird that she told me and I started feeling really, really awkward just then). Then she said, "Please don't tell anyone that." I said I wouldn't.

I admit I was starting to get really creeped out and I was afraid she would literally ask me to have sex with her or pin me down, or do something out of line, so I started getting dressed as quickly as I could without her noticing I was being quick about it.

Eventually I was totally dressed and she was still totally naked on her bed. I admit I was enjoying her breasts jiggle with every tiny move she made, though. I told her I was going to probably have breakfast somewhere and head back home since I wanted to beat the freezing rain, and she begged to go to breakfast with me. I watched her get dressed in a heavy sweater, no bra, and pink underwear and jeans, and mismatched socks like a 14yo, and despite just seeing her beautiful body naked, seeing her in mismatched socks like a kid made me cringe inside.

We had breakfast like it was any normal morning, and I drove her back home. I walked her to her door and she gave me a huge hug.

While on her steps, she lifted up her shirt and flashed me her breasts for a long 5 seconds and said, "There's one for the road!" I said thanks and she said, "I saw that in a movie once and I have always wanted to do that since." Then she said, "You can feel them if you want, you know."

I said no thanks, and I left as quickly as I could. I got in my car and waved to her and she turned around and mooned me.

I got home and told my wife every little detail and I said, "I think I was treading over very dangerous territory with her. I probably shouldn't see her for like 10 years at least." My wife said, "You are probably right, but you should have fucked her and gotten it out of her system. I found a website about sex with cousins and it's totally legal you know." She pulled up her phone and she bookmarked this website and said, "look at our state and the second column!" And sure enough, totally legal, BUT the website doesn't saw how totally weird it is, though. Although had I known, I probably would have grabbed her breasts for a few seconds. Oh, well, maybe next time!
Old 12-28-2016, 08:08 PM

Default bore you all with the details

Quote:
Went to see my cousin again because the family had a vintage guitar that they wanted me to have for my studio. It's worth a lot of money, but it was worth the long drive. My cousin had it at her place, and she insisted I stay over instead of driving back to town to stay in a hotel (she lives quite a ways out from town).

I for one would not find them boring, detail away.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2016, 05:38 PM

Thanked 3,971 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
I said, "Can you still do a handstand?" She said, "Yep." I said, "Can you do one now?"...

In the morning, she was up first and in bed looking at her phone. As soon as I woke up, she started going on and on about how she was so lonely living alone and hadn't dated anyone in almost 10 years since there is no one around in her town to date and how she wants to move to the city just to find someone (she calls men "boys" though and it was really annoying), and she just went on and on...

Anyway, after talking and her crying about her loneliness (I did feel super badly for her), I told her I was going to take a shower. So, I took a shower and walked back to the room in just a towel. She was still in bed. I removed the towel and dried off and let her look at my dangling cock as much as she wanted. I got hard from her looking, and I turned around so she couldn't see. She said, "You are such a tease! You let me see that thing and I can't do anything with it!" I told her that I wasn't trying to tease her. I turned back around and let her look more, and I was still hard...

She came out of the shower, and then took her towel off and said, "I can tease you, too, then." She stood there naked and she said, "This is super weird huh?" Then I said, "No, nudists are naked around each other all the time. Friends, families, siblings, cousins. It's only weird if we make it weird."...

She said, "I bet I can make it weird. You know how we took a shower in that hotel room a few months ago or whatever? Well, I masturbate thinking about that almost every time I am in the shower. So, is THAT weird?" I said, "I don't think it's weird because I think it's amazing you are comfortable telling me that." (But I did think it was super weird that she told me and I started feeling really, really awkward just then). Then she said, "Please don't tell anyone that." I said I wouldn't...

I watched her get dressed in a heavy sweater, no bra, and pink underwear and jeans, and mismatched socks like a 14yo, and despite just seeing her beautiful body naked, seeing her in mismatched socks like a kid made me cringe inside...
I appreciate you sharing these tales, but I'm uncomfortable with how you're treating your cousin.

You clearly engage her on these trips and encourage her to be nude, but you also profess to be "uncomfortable" about thinking of her sexually. I think you're toying with her and being cruel - she clearly is into you and wants your sexual attention - she's revealed herself to be lonely and seeking contact, and yet you pretend that it's strange she feels this way. I think you're egging her on, and yet punishing her for some reason by not giving her what she wants. I don't understand your reluctance to be with her, but that's your choice and your right. But if you don't want to touch or please her, then you shouldn't get into these situations where you know she will be worked up with no release.

I think you should decide what you want out of your relationship with her (see her naked, fuck her, not see her at all, etc) and then talk directly to her about what you want and what you don't. She's laid it all out for you and it's your responsibility to help her sort out her feelings, since you pushed her to this place.

I know it's not sexy, but neither is the story of someone leading on a girl who just wants some physical affection.

Maybe you haven't seen it this way, but the observations you make about what turns you on are followed by your feelings of revulsion to her, and it's coming off like you're the one making this thing weird.

Food for thought, perhaps.
Old 12-30-2016, 07:51 AM

Thanked 16,312 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Food for thought, perhaps.
I hear ya, but a lot is probably lost in my poor articulation of the events. But not to worry--a lot has been happening behind the scenes since my visit.

We have invited her to stay with us for this long weekend for New Year's so she won't be alone, and we want to spend time with her. She and my wife, especially, have become suddenly close, albeit through phone calls and texts for now.

I have a "date" set up with her tonight, and she knows about it and she's quite excited, and she will be taken care of sincerely and positively. I don't have any plans to post about it, though.

Then there is talk of helping her move down to the city permanently, and, like, very soon, too...
Old 12-30-2016, 08:22 AM

Now you are just gonna tease us hahaha. I kinda agree with the post above. You keep opening the door yet call it weird. Your wife gave you a hall pass to have fun, the cousin is all in, yet you seem weird when people progress sexually. Staying a voyeur/exhibitionist forever is not what most people have in mind.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run

0m:50s