uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-26-2018, 07:38 PM

Thanked 8,228 Times in 165 Posts
Default First explicit nude shoot with male photographer

So this is a story about my experience shooting my first ever explicit nude photo shoot with a male photographer.

So I had made the choice to become a part time amateur glamour model with alot of encouragement from my partner.
I was very dubious about it as I didn't think I was pretty or sexy enough to do it, but before long I had received a message from a professional photographer asking me if I would be interested in doing a readers wives style home shoot to be put forward to Fiesta magazine.
I was so excited talking to the guy about the details of thee shoot but I was also extremely nervous about the prospect of being naked and showing my fanny to a complete stranger.
After a week of talking and making arrangements I was more at ease with the whole idea and I have to admit I was even slightly turned on by the idea of someone being that close to me and my pussy and also the thousands of guys that would wank over my photos when published.
I spent days preparing myself mentally and physically for the shoot, waxing, tanning, hair etc.
The morning came round very quickly and he arrived early to set up and help me choose an outfit to wear.
I was so surprised at how normal and relaxed and comfortable he was about the shoot, we pretty much hit it off straight away and were chatting for ages.
He helped me choose my first outfit for a sexy secretary look and then the time came to start shooting, I thought I was going to puke from the nerves but tried to pull myself together.
He talked me through the poses and positions I needed to do. Whilst doing this he decided it would be easier with my consent to position me like a mannequin. As soon as he touched my shoulders to move me on the sofa I couldn't help being slightly turned on.
We shot the first set which took an hour with him moving me and directing me which was a big turn on, then he asked me to spread my pussy lips and put a finger in and to make it look I was playing myself, Now this just about toppled me over the edge and I could feel my pussy getting wet and sensitive.
Believe me I tried to be as professional as possible and ignore these feelings but fuck me it got harder and harder to do.
I managed to finish the secretary set by some bloody miracle without pouncing on the guy or making myself cum.
The next set was in the bedroom with me posing on the bed and window ledge. Now he had been giving me the courtesy compliments the whole time but now that I had changed into a sexy underbust corset, stockings and suspender belt and posing in sexy seductive positions on the bed, I noticed the comments were becoming more sexual. I knew he must have been getting turned on just as much as me but there was no way I had the balls to do anything about it and he was far to professional to do anything.
Now I was beyond turned on and also embarrassed at the same time as I had my legs spread and pussy lips wide open for some up close photos where I could pretty much feel his breath on my thigh.
The shoot carried on like this for a few hours and then he suggested me posing on the office chair we had in the living room. I was wearing a corset and stockings but no knickers for this set which meant I was completely exposed and couldn't cover up if I tried. I felt so horny and sexy by this stage it was amazing all the different sensations and feelings I was getting. I could feel the cold leather under my bare ass which was nice as my pussy felt like it was on fire.
We had nearly finished the shoot when with no warning the flat door opened and in walked my fiance back from work. To say he was shocked was an understatement to say the least. He didn't know where to look or what to say, he just stood there in the doorway and smiled at me then said hi to the photographer, then as he walked away he said "I can see your having fun" Which I knew implied he could see my pussy was wet. I didn't know what do or say so I just sat there and let the guy finish taking the last photos.
When we had finished and I had made myself look presentable I noticed my fiance had gone to take a bath and I can pretty much bet on it that he was in there having a wank over what he had just seen.
Still to this day he hasn't admitted it but I know he did.
SO a selection of the photos ended up being published in Fiesta which is amazing and now there are men all over the world who have wanked over my photos from that shoot. It's definitely what makes me carry on modelling and still to this day I get horny thinking about that shoot.
Attached Thumbnails
2016-06-17 13.30.38.jpg   2016-06-17 13.37.34.jpg  

2016-06-17 13.48.03.jpg   2016-06-17 13.55.25.jpg  

2016-06-17 14.13.36.jpg   2016-06-17 14.40.52.jpg  

2016-06-17 15.25.03.jpg   2016-06-17 15.25.58.jpg  

The Following 110 Users Say Thank You to jennauk For This Useful Post:
8nman, Air Defender, americuadorian, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BadPhotog, badrus, barerider69, bayuman, beachvoy, Beemer1960, breastexp101, britrob, Brookens, brunettesrule, camoj, carlchoy2017, Cdldrvr, charismatic, chris67, copper2121, crazyhorse91, cufan86, damo23ukuk, dandd, daten1988, davyp1, Desihubby, dick hardin, donandsusie, Dr Sasho, dragon14, DRDavenport, DrHankMcCoy, enggjohn, ernieballus, Everard, eviltwin, Fido1970, fieldmill, Frankieboy_0, Franky Woods, Gaboosh, gasb, genedad, glass, hank879, headcrash2003, HedoRocks, hilltophermit, icumonyourwife, ironhorse, jacksonhole, JayEmm, jellyworm, jjjssa, John Don, jojo33bdx, jsimmo, KevandTracyWiltsUK, kimokeo, kwill, lecon, lu4k34, mamanrc, managing, Mark_2000, Maximus999, maymedson11, Mogli1960, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mysweetie61, nectcouple, nightfk, nobby11, Omega88, PalmsMan, phatboi21, pistilpete, Privateman, rak1918, randyman, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, ruedi, snowhound, spinalator, spunky1, stenxyz1, stevezr1, stiv837, terbucky, tetrak74, the butterfly collector, thegit, thegrayprincejt, theradioshack, Tomdaly71, treefree, tyke1977, tylergal, vegahunter, verkisto, vonvilkee, whatnow3, wingdis2, XXXanderWolfe, zeuren, zoomie9
Old 01-27-2018, 10:11 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Thanks!

VERY hot story and photos!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 03:38 PM

awesome set of photos and story - that's a juicy looking pussy at the finish!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 06:42 PM

Thanked 5,715 Times in 427 Posts

Yes, I can see you were having fun too!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 10:36 AM

Default Loved your story . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennauk View Post

I really loved your narrative, a very hot story and the photos were fantastic.
A gorgeous girl like you must have some more story's, please tell I am dying to read them!

davyp1
The Following User Says Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 10:45 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
So this is a story about my experience shooting my first ever explicit nude photo shoot with a male photographer.

So I had made the choice to become a part time amateur glamour model with alot of encouragement from my partner.
I was very dubious about it as I didn't think I was pretty or sexy enough to do it, but before long I had received a message from a professional photographer asking me if I would be interested in doing a readers wives style home shoot to be put forward to Fiesta magazine.
I was so excited talking to the guy about the details of thee shoot but I was also extremely nervous about the prospect of being naked and showing my fanny to a complete stranger.
After a week of talking and making arrangements I was more at ease with the whole idea and I have to admit I was even slightly turned on by the idea of someone being that close to me and my pussy and also the thousands of guys that would wank over my photos when published.
I spent days preparing myself mentally and physically for the shoot, waxing, tanning, hair etc.
The morning came round very quickly and he arrived early to set up and help me choose an outfit to wear.
I was so surprised at how normal and relaxed and comfortable he was about the shoot, we pretty much hit it off straight away and were chatting for ages.
He helped me choose my first outfit for a sexy secretary look and then the time came to start shooting, I thought I was going to puke from the nerves but tried to pull myself together.
He talked me through the poses and positions I needed to do. Whilst doing this he decided it would be easier with my consent to position me like a mannequin. As soon as he touched my shoulders to move me on the sofa I couldn't help being slightly turned on.
We shot the first set which took an hour with him moving me and directing me which was a big turn on, then he asked me to spread my pussy lips and put a finger in and to make it look I was playing myself, Now this just about toppled me over the edge and I could feel my pussy getting wet and sensitive.
Believe me I tried to be as professional as possible and ignore these feelings but fuck me it got harder and harder to do.
I managed to finish the secretary set by some bloody miracle without pouncing on the guy or making myself cum.
The next set was in the bedroom with me posing on the bed and window ledge. Now he had been giving me the courtesy compliments the whole time but now that I had changed into a sexy underbust corset, stockings and suspender belt and posing in sexy seductive positions on the bed, I noticed the comments were becoming more sexual. I knew he must have been getting turned on just as much as me but there was no way I had the balls to do anything about it and he was far to professional to do anything.
Now I was beyond turned on and also embarrassed at the same time as I had my legs spread and pussy lips wide open for some up close photos where I could pretty much feel his breath on my thigh.
The shoot carried on like this for a few hours and then he suggested me posing on the office chair we had in the living room. I was wearing a corset and stockings but no knickers for this set which meant I was completely exposed and couldn't cover up if I tried. I felt so horny and sexy by this stage it was amazing all the different sensations and feelings I was getting. I could feel the cold leather under my bare ass which was nice as my pussy felt like it was on fire.
We had nearly finished the shoot when with no warning the flat door opened and in walked my fiance back from work. To say he was shocked was an understatement to say the least. He didn't know where to look or what to say, he just stood there in the doorway and smiled at me then said hi to the photographer, then as he walked away he said "I can see your having fun" Which I knew implied he could see my pussy was wet. I didn't know what do or say so I just sat there and let the guy finish taking the last photos.
When we had finished and I had made myself look presentable I noticed my fiance had gone to take a bath and I can pretty much bet on it that he was in there having a wank over what he had just seen.
Still to this day he hasn't admitted it but I know he did.
SO a selection of the photos ended up being published in Fiesta which is amazing and now there are men all over the world who have wanked over my photos from that shoot. It's definitely what makes me carry on modelling and still to this day I get horny thinking about that shoot.
Shame you are not near the Merseyside area. Amazing pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Does it still turn ypu on knowing I wanked over these?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s