Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2016, 05:54 PM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Default Sequel to finger banging

Considering what happened the previous weekend, last weekend I was eager to what else Sue had up her sleeve. We were sitting around Sunday afternoon when Sue got up to announce that she was going to take a shower, then she needed my "help with something". I was all ears waiting for the shower to turn off. When it finally did, I went upstairs. Her door was still closed, so I was standing there a while wondering if should disturb her. Finally, I heard her softly say, "Come in."

Sue was on her bed, lying on her back with the towel still around her. She had one of her arms across her eyes, as if she were trying to sleep. All she said was, "Only your fingers." I peeled up the bottom of her towel, and got an instant boner when I saw that she had trimmed her pubes. I got to work on her the same way as before, by circling around her clit. She still had her left arm over her eyes, but she used her right hand to open her towel and rest of the way and started playing with her boobs and big nipples. I tried to cop a feel, but she gently brushed me away. I kept working on her pussy until I could get my middle finger in. I was glad she wasn't looking at me, because after her pussy got wet I started licking my finger. It tasted like pineapple again. This time she was so tight I couldn't get the second finger in. After she came she said she needed a nap. I offered to join her, and she said, "Go cool off, sport."
Old 06-23-2016, 06:37 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Hubby View Post
Considering what happened the previous weekend, last weekend I was eager to what else Sue had up her sleeve. We were sitting around Sunday afternoon when Sue got up to announce that she was going to take a shower, then she needed my "help with something"...
I have a feeling she's gonna need more help soon!

I love hearing about how you take care of your family!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 10:50 PM

Thumbs up just a suggestion...

Your sis questioned your finger banging skills then got you to 'prove it'. She has successfully got you to fingerbang her twice, and your reward was to get a taste of her pussy.

If you want to step it up might I suggest you mention your oral skills ('women say I've got a great tongue') and then allow her to mock you before she (inevitably) says 'prove it'.

After that you might want to steer the conversation into her exploits with guys and see if you can lure her into bragging about her oral or hand job skills, and then ask *her* to 'prove it'.

As you've realised she doesn't want any overt sexual activity, but if it's masked as something else she seems quite willing. I think something as simple as saying "I won't look" and placing a pillow/towel over your head will be enough for her to convince herself she's not really having sex with you.

As others have said, she clearly want it (eventually) but needs to get there through these little baby steps you're both taking
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to NB2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 07:25 AM

Smile The next development

It was quiet between me and my half-sister Sue for a while, but last weekend they heated up again. We were having one of our usual drinking and BSing sessions, and starting talking about the inc_st taboo. Sue and I agree that the taboo mainly existed to protect minors from being exploited and to prevent people from making deformed babies. (We are far beyond either of those being problems.) Finally, I dropped the bomb on her.

"So... why don't we just do it then, Sue?"

Long silence.

"You're assuming that this is something that I actually want to do."

"You wanted to see my cock." (I didn't even mention the finger banging.)

"I thought it was only fair after you've gotten so up close and personal with my hooha."

"Let's just go all the way, then."

"Uh, no."

"How about you let me put it in a little bit just to prove your point."

"'A little bit?' What are we, sixteen?" Sue laughed.

"Fine, then. Just know your a big talker whose mouth writes checks her ass can't cash, or something like that."

Sue sighed. There's nothing she hates more than people who are all talk. She got up and took her pants and panties off. Her bush had gotten a bit shaggy but I could still make out her c*nt lips, which were surprisingly wet. Apparently she was more interested than she let on.

She just said, "Get up." I got off the couch and she sat on it with her legs spread wide. "Five second rule."

"Um, I'm not hard yet."

"Just take it out. I can help you with that."

A bit embarrassed, I pulled my limp dick out. Sue expertly took it in her hand about rubbed it around her c*nt lips. It didn't take long before I was hard, then she slipped my entire dick in and I got my five seconds. Wow. Her c*nt felt even softer to my dick than to my fingers.

"Time's up," Sue said. "Go finish yourself off." And I did.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:05 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Hubby View Post
It was quiet between me and my half-sister Sue for a while, but last weekend they heated up again. We were having one of our usual drinking and BSing sessions, and starting talking about the inc_st taboo. Sue and I agree that the taboo mainly existed to protect minors from being exploited and to prevent people from making deformed babies. (We are far beyond either of those being problems.) Finally, I dropped the bomb on her.

"So... why don't we just do it then, Sue?"

Long silence.

"You're assuming that this is something that I actually want to do."

"You wanted to see my cock." (I didn't even mention the finger banging.)

"I thought it was only fair after you've gotten so up close and personal with my hooha."

"Let's just go all the way, then."

"Uh, no."

"How about you let me put it in a little bit just to prove your point."

"'A little bit?' What are we, sixteen?" Sue laughed.

"Fine, then. Just know your a big talker whose mouth writes checks her ass can't cash, or something like that."

Sue sighed. There's nothing she hates more than people who are all talk. She got up and took her pants and panties off. Her bush had gotten a bit shaggy but I could still make out her c*nt lips, which were surprisingly wet. Apparently she was more interested than she let on.

She just said, "Get up." I got off the couch and she sat on it with her legs spread wide. "Five second rule."

"Um, I'm not hard yet."

"Just take it out. I can help you with that."

A bit embarrassed, I pulled my limp dick out. Sue expertly took it in her hand about rubbed it around her c*nt lips. It didn't take long before I was hard, then she slipped my entire dick in and I got my five seconds. Wow. Her c*nt felt even softer to my dick than to my fingers.

"Time's up," Sue said. "Go finish yourself off." And I did.
Wow, do you think you will get more than 5 seconds? I'm surprised she made you take it out. Love your stories.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 02:03 PM

Thanked 1,652 Times in 237 Posts

Next time ask if she want to watch you finish yourself. See if she wants to join and finish herself at same time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 10:22 AM

Default The straw that stirs the drink?

For the past few months, it has been pretty tame between my half-sister Sue and I. We have been basically living like a married couple: seeing each other naked a lot but not doing anything sexual. Heh heh. (Despite my outdated moniker, I am divorced and live with Sue.)

There is a new development, though. Earlier this week an old friend, whom I'll call Star, came to stay with us for a while. We've known Star since the seventies, and she is your basic hippie chick. She has blonde hair, a lithe body, and does not own a bra as far as a I know. Maybe she has one in her bottom drawer that she takes out for funerals... Star has small tits, probably A cups, which is an advantage in a way because she has aged well. I have seen her tits many times over the years and they are as perky as ever. I must admit that although most men, and lesbians for that matter, would find her sexy, she is not exactly my type.

As I said, Star has known us a long time. In fact, she is one of the few people on earth who know about our time acting naked on stage together in the 70s. (Of course a lot of people saw us, but we kept our family relationship secret.)

Even in a couple short days Star has shaken things up a bit. She often walks around the house topless so I am constantly turned on. Even though she is not my type, a naked woman is a naked woman... She has also figured out that something is up between me and Sue. Last night she came right out and asked, "Are you guys fucking, or what?" We both stammered that we weren't, but she looked suspicious.

Stay tuned...
Old 05-04-2017, 02:43 PM

Default Wow

I think it says a lot that in a few days she was able to pick up on the tension between you and Sue! Please keep us informed as events go down!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanta2010gtr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 01:04 PM

Default Star heats things up between me and Sue

As I suspected would happen, our mutual friend Star has heated things up between me and Sue

It started this last Saturday morning. I had been out late drinking with some pals. I felt someone shaking me awake, way too early, then opened my eyes and saw a neatly trimmed blonde bush right in front of my face. Star, who is thin and more limber than I would have guessed -- none of us are young anymore -- had managed to straddle my chest without even waking me up. She had pulled up her nightgown to show her pussy.

"Good morning!", she said brightly.

"Hey, uh, what are you doing?"

"Do you want to eat this?" Star asked, pulling her lips apart to show her wet pussy lips.

"Sure." I was still barely awake and not very turned on yet, but it seemed like the correct answer.

"Sorry, you can't," Star said with mock seriousness, "You belong to someone else."

At that point I was alert enough to show her my empty ring finger. "Bullshit, I can go down on any woman I want to. If she is willing, that is..."

"I'm in charge now. As long as I'm here, the only woman you can do it with is Sue."

"What the fuck, Star?!" This was a new voice. I realized that Sue was in the room. I couldn't see her though, as Star's body was filling up my field of vision.

Then Star jumped off of me, and I saw Sue at the foot of the bed wearing one of her modest nightgowns. She was blushing beet red, which turned me on more than having Star's pussy in my face.

"I'll leave you two alone," Star announced abruptly, and left the room. Sue and I looked at each other for a long time.

(to be continued)
Old 05-10-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Nice to hear from you again, PervyH. Looking forward to more!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample