Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2017, 01:56 AM

Thanked 25,552 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Was Away

Was away this past weekend on a golf outing w/ the guys.....

Came home Sunday eve to find the wife walking around in garters, panties & heels?...and a little desheveled...... She won't tell me who was there, except that a few friends stopped over Sat. & Sun. .. Why can't she tell me?. I asked?.. because she wanted my imagination to take over and guess in my mind... torture!!!!..

What happened then? I asked?... one friend stayed over Sat. nite , and the others were over Sun. afternoon.... So I guess your still dressed like that because the just left??... she said, - No, they left 2 hrs ago, but wanted me to find her like that to tease me... she did..
I reached under her panties and slipped my finger along her pussy lips, and found a very slipper wet pussy. How full is it,,?.. , she said , You'll find out when we go to bed.. ... We went to the disheveled bedroom and she climbed on top of me, and it was appearant she had alot of fun this weekend! She started cuck-talking me about it , telling me how they used her mouth & pussy unloading their sperm in her.. so I unloaded mine in her pussy to her moans.. when she got off me, it was dripping out onto her stockings from being so full...
She didn't tell me before I left on Fri. she was going to play w/ "select" friends,, but when ever I go away, she usually does, so it was no surprise.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:04 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

[QUOTE=GRITS;2455716]
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2Bnaked View Post
Mrs. Grits here******----[SIZE=3] Also, allowing her to say, that her friend & her are married on trips is not good.... always keep it what it is,, they are on a business trip togerther sounds better... your her husband, not him-- don't make her feel like shes living a lie.......from a woman... attitude, attitude, attitude counts.
We both agree fully with your comments to the poster above about sharing and not pushing. In our situation she nor I have ever told anybody she and the boyfriend are married to each other. If they are out alone or traveling together and asked they both are very clear that he is her "boyfriend".

We used to avoid saying that but after several years, age and comfort level with our situation we figure it is best to just be honest and let others take it for what its worth.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 10:23 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Was away this past weekend on a golf outing w/ the guys.....

Came home Sunday eve to find the wife walking around in garters, panties & heels?...and a little desheveled...... She won't tell me who was there, except that a few friends stopped over Sat. & Sun. .. Why can't she tell me?. I asked?.. because she wanted my imagination to take over and guess in my mind... torture!!!!..

What happened then? I asked?... one friend stayed over Sat. nite , and the others were over Sun. afternoon.... So I guess your still dressed like that because the just left??... she said, - No, they left 2 hrs ago, but wanted me to find her like that to tease me... she did..
I reached under her panties and slipped my finger along her pussy lips, and found a very slipper wet pussy. How full is it,,?.. , she said , You'll find out when we go to bed.. ... We went to the disheveled bedroom and she climbed on top of me, and it was appearant she had alot of fun this weekend! She started cuck-talking me about it , telling me how they used her mouth & pussy unloading their sperm in her.. so I unloaded mine in her pussy to her moans.. when she got off me, it was dripping out onto her stockings from being so full...
She didn't tell me before I left on Fri. she was going to play w/ "select" friends,, but when ever I go away, she usually does, so it was no surprise.
I just love the way she teases you and leaves you wondering. Often your imagination is even hotter then the real thing and she knows just how to play you. I love the idea of you two kissing and then she describes how she sucked multiple cocks and then probably reached in for another kiss, flicking her tongue all around your the way she did it to their cocks. See it's my imagination running wild now and I'm not even involved.
As for reaching your hand into her panties and feeling her soaking wet, silky, cum filled pussy WOW! That would have me on the edge especially as she's describing how they used it and filled it with their cum. It would take very little time to add to the cum in her pussy. But that's ok because right after I'd watch it dripping out and running down her thighs onto her stockings and I'd be hard again and ready for more in no time. I just hope she kept kissing you and telling you how she sucked so and so's big cock and her came in her mouth - kissing you right away - and how good it tasted as you swallowed it- another kiss.
I think I need a cigarette and a nap now and I don't even smoke.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Especially when there was more then one guy using that tight pussy!!!! My usual words are, " I love fucking you after everyone else did", or/also,- "I love feeling all our friends sperm surrounding my cock when I fuck you"... She always asks if I can feel it.

In my experiences of fucking a woman who just got fucked its more of a mental thing for me. Just knowing she she just had a cock in her is a huge turn on. While i never did a bareback sloppy seconds I have enjoyed a few covered multiply guys with one lady and for sure I can feel the difference. She's a little looser, a little more stretch-out (not in a bad way mind you) and usually much for open and wanting it harder and faster. I still can't imagine the feeling of a husband sliding uncovered into his wife right after she's been with a few guys, but it's on my bucket list for sure.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 03:28 PM

Smile A bit of clarification

[QUOTE=GRITS;2455716]
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2Bnaked View Post

Mrs. Grits here******----Try not to appear like your throwing her at friends or aquaintances for sex..... that will make her feel worthless to you.... shes hesitating because she loves you, and is maybe uncomfortable about how much,, or just how you offer or want her to fuck others... think...
Do you have sex w/ other women??... if not maybe you should, or better, find a swing regular couple (not a swing club pick up couple) where as she sees you w/ another woman so it all on an even keel together?... be careful of making her feel that you don't care if she fucks others... you're supposed to care about each other in these situtations , and its should feel like extra carricular sex out side your bedroom... >>>..not entertainment for you.
Also, allowing her to say, that her friend & her are married on trips is not good.... always keep it what it is,, they are on a business trip togerther sounds better... your her husband, not him-- don't make her feel like shes living a lie.......from a woman... attitude, attitude, attitude counts.

Thanks for your comments Ms. GRITS but there may be some misconception here. Our marriage and sex life together is very strong and always has been. We never doubt the LOVE of each other and are very careful to protect and preserve our marriage. Jealousy is never an issue.

We simply both enjoy an occasional little bit of the extra pleasure of sexual activities just like you and hubby do. I assure you I never “throw” her at any person or certain activity nor have pushed any frequency… she is and always has been a strong and independent woman. She has a great personality and a killer body. We have gone together to the strip clubs, adult theaters, nude beaches such as Blacks Beach CA, nude resorts in Palm Springs and have both enjoyed all of them. We have had soft swap and full swap and yes, she has watched me fucking other women and enjoyed seeing it.

Like you she has had a few “select” friends over the years who are carefully screened and selected. At present, all have moved away and so have we. And no, she has never posed as another man’s wife. She always lets them know she is married and most of them are as well.

I am a bit confused when/why you say not to have her “feel like I don’t care” if she fucks other guys though. Sorry if it came across that way. Both of you, in your stories, do not care if the other has a hookup with a “select” friend without telling the other one about it before the hookup. I assume you are both okay with that. Hubby actually seems to enjoy it. But then you tell each other about it afterward and you guys have terrific sex after hearing about it. THAT is all I want her to feel free to do… have great sex with another man and then describe it to me in detail which turns me on and then we have some major sex and fun. To me, that is not making her feel like I “don’t care”. Do you agree?

The guy she met in the trip I referred to was not any business acquaintance of hers but simply a great guy who was there for a conference of his own. They met in the hot tub/pool, had some great conversation, both flirted a great deal and she was totally horny and ready for some great sexual fun as was he. She totally knew it was/is okay with me. She simply can’t get over the hump when it is just the 2 of them. The only “agreement” we have ever had is that it is safe sex only, they are not drunk and we tell each other about it as soon as we are back together.

Hope this clarifies it a bit for you. Any further suggestions or tips from you and hubbies experiences?
Old 06-21-2017, 07:36 PM

Default Greendoor. & Love2bnaked

Green,
Its all good stuff.... But..... I really don't get into kissing right after her blowjob on another... I'm very straight, kissing anothers cum is not for me,,, but sloppy seconds is ok...
Glad you enjoyeed the experience we had!!
__________________________________________________ ________________

Love2bnaked, (from Mrs G)

We agree w/ you on all.... maybe I said it wrong,,, "not caring", meant anyone will do as long as shes doing it..... not meaning you ,as we don't know you, but as a general opinion to avoid as you did ask for a womans opinion.. nothing personal, just general.

BTW- We do care, thats why we have strict rules about "select" friends.. VERY STRICT. We are swinging, so our very strict rules just takes the awkwardness of asking permission "most of the time from each other... thought 95% of the time, we tell each other what we plan to do. But what ever we do, it all comes under the strict rules... thats what we call caring about each other, and not-a cheating situtation... trust us, its a job in itself to get to that level of trust w/ a swinging lifestyle...
Thanks for the reply
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0972.JPG  
Old 06-21-2017, 09:32 PM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I just love the way she teases you and leaves you wondering. Often your imagination is even hotter then the real thing and she knows just how to play you. I love the idea of you two kissing and then she describes how she sucked multiple cocks and then probably reached in for another kiss, flicking her tongue all around your the way she did it to their cocks. See it's my imagination running wild now and I'm not even involved.
As for reaching your hand into her panties and feeling her soaking wet, silky, cum filled pussy WOW! That would have me on the edge especially as she's describing how they used it and filled it with their cum. It would take very little time to add to the cum in her pussy. But that's ok because right after I'd watch it dripping out and running down her thighs onto her stockings and I'd be hard again and ready for more in no time. I just hope she kept kissing you and telling you how she sucked so and so's big cock and her came in her mouth - kissing you right away - and how good it tasted as you swallowed it- another kiss.
I think I need a cigarette and a nap now and I don't even smoke.
She always sexually teases me because she knows I like it..I'm always responsive to her teases.. throwing kisses to me when w/ others, telling me how it feels, dirty talking me , letting me find her well used by others, and her style of always sdressing in short skirts...etc, etc, etc.....
Old 06-26-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Green,
[SIZE=3] Its all good stuff.... But..... I really don't get into kissing right after her blowjob on another... I'm very straight, kissing anothers cum is not for me,,, but sloppy seconds is ok...
I must not have worded it correctly. I mean I love when they are giving you a blow job and stop in the middle for a kiss. Something about kissing them during a break from a bj is thrilling.
Now sloppy seconds are wild!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
She always sexually teases me because she knows I like it..I'm always responsive to her teases.. throwing kisses to me when w/ others, telling me how it feels, dirty talking me , letting me find her well used by others, and her style of always sdressing in short skirts...etc, etc, etc.....
She sounds like a sexual dream.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 10:33 PM

Default Greendoor

I will admit,,,, alot of fun when shes in the mood... but it takes 2 (her & I) to make it happen.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004