uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-17-2017, 10:59 PM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Does Anyone?

Does Anyone , even somewhat??... or are we that different? in a bad way?
Old 06-18-2017, 04:03 AM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Your playtime is hot, it is always nice when you have regular partners you can trust and you all know each other. It adds a degree of trust and intimacy that you don't find with one-time hookups. We have several relationships like this (moth male and female) where we all enjoy playing with no pressure etc. OUr playtimes sound much like what you describe. Our only issue is we are spread around, us in Florida, One couple in Arizona but maybe moving about 60 miles from us here in Florida and one couple in the Nashboro Village area of Nashville, TN and one single male in Knoxville, TN. Obviously with our Florida location this is where we all end up meeting but just not often enough.

The single gentleman from Knoxville is supposed to meet us next weekend down in Georgia for a little fun with the wife, She is really looking forward to it. So, hopefully it happens as planned.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 05:12 AM

Default 2mfmcouple

Happy to hear that... you are spread out.. we are in 4 states, but all next to each other. Ihope you have a good time w/ your friend.... What usually goes on w/ a single male meet w/ you??..... private time?, you watch?, you join?, cuck stuff?, .... whats the wife like?, bareback or condom? sleepover?
Old 06-18-2017, 05:34 AM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

For her, MFM is her favorite type of hookup because the is full center of attention. She has two regular single guys who are both very well known. The guy in Knoxville has been around for roughly 3 years and our other friend has been in the mix for 7 or 8 years now.

Knoxville guy, must use a condom at her request since we don't know him as well. No private or alone stuff. She likes for both he and I to play with her and some occasional DP but usually prefers blowing one of us and the other fucking her.

The other guy is much more regular and our home is for all intents and purpose his primary residence although his job keeps him on the road much of the time. He and I are very close friends and she is very close to him as well over the years. He and I do not use condoms as he is tested and pretty loyal to her only unless he uses a condom. Very honest with us on that. She still likes MFM and we have done DP, DVP, DAP with her on several occasion and she loves it. I actually enjoy watching them fuck and watching her orgasm but he also enjoys watching she and I fuck and seeing her cum with me. He is the only one allowed to play alone whenever the opportunity presents itself and without asking. They have taken some business trips mixed with vacation time together where I could not attend, visited nude beaches together, swinger resorts and the like. In open areas of the country we are introduced as Me, her husband, her, my wife and his girlfriend, him, her boyfriend. Yes it can turn heads LOL.

I guess we all trust each other fully and enjoy our time together just hanging out and having fun when we can mix it in too.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 10:28 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Not even in my wildest fantasy, but I'd sure like too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 10:32 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
NO lube necessary because appearantly her "select" friend left his lube for me??!!??
It must be such a thrill to slip right into your wife's used cum filled pussy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 02:34 PM

Thumbs up OMG... I am sooooo...

[QUOTE=Couplein2MFM;2455203] He is the only one allowed to play alone whenever the opportunity presents itself and without asking. They have taken some business trips mixed with vacation time together where I could not attend, visited nude beaches together, swinger resorts and the like.

... I am soooo envious of your arrangement with your wife and friend. I have encouraged my wife to have sexual enjoyment with other men when I am not around and then tell me about it afterwards. Very exciting to me to hear her describe all of what they did and how good the sexual freedom to have sex with other men makes her feel.
The only problem is she can't quite get over the hump of feeling like she is "cheating" on me if I am not there. She recently had one perfect opportunity with a perfect guy she met on a business trip out of town but at the very last minute she backed down. UGH!

Anyone have suggestions of how to gently help her past that inhibition?? I have run out of ideas of what I can tell her to reassure her. Ladies, am I missing something that women know or feel that I am not aware of??
Old 06-18-2017, 06:25 PM

[QUOTE=love2Bnaked;2455587]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
He is the only one allowed to play alone whenever the opportunity presents itself and without asking. They have taken some business trips mixed with vacation time together where I could not attend, visited nude beaches together, swinger resorts and the like.

... I am soooo envious of your arrangement with your wife and friend. I have encouraged my wife to have sexual enjoyment with other men when I am not around and then tell me about it afterwards. Very exciting to me to hear her describe all of what they did and how good the sexual freedom to have sex with other men makes her feel.
The only problem is she can't quite get over the hump of feeling like she is "cheating" on me if I am not there. She recently had one perfect opportunity with a perfect guy she met on a business trip out of town but at the very last minute she backed down. UGH!

Anyone have suggestions of how to gently help her past that inhibition?? I have run out of ideas of what I can tell her to reassure her. Ladies, am I missing something that women know or feel that I am not aware of??

Mrs. Grits here******----Try not to appear like your throwing her at friends or aquaintances for sex..... that will make her feel worthless to you.... shes hesitating because she loves you, and is maybe uncomfortable about how much,, or just how you offer or want her to fuck others... think...
Do you have sex w/ other women??... if not maybe you should, or better, find a swing regular couple (not a swing club pick up couple) where as she sees you w/ another woman so it all on an even keel together?... be careful of making her feel that you don't care if she fucks others... you're supposed to care about each other in these situtations , and its should feel like extra carricular sex out side your bedroom... >>>..not entertainment for you.
Also, allowing her to say, that her friend & her are married on trips is not good.... always keep it what it is,, they are on a business trip togerther sounds better... your her husband, not him-- don't make her feel like shes living a lie.......from a woman... attitude, attitude, attitude counts.

Last edited by GRITS; 06-18-2017 at 06:39 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 06:27 PM

Default couple 2mfm

Thanks, it all sounds familiar tuo us.....enjoy.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
It must be such a thrill to slip right into your wife's used cum filled pussy.
Especially when there was more then one guy using that tight pussy!!!! My usual words are, " I love fucking you after everyone else did", or/also,- "I love feeling all our friends sperm surrounding my cock when I fuck you"... She always asks if I can feel it.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023