Question to all. ------

Who do you let FUCK your wife???
Old 01-30-2017, 11:38 AM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Question to all----

Welp, after I started sharing her I happened to run into a random guy on the old ICQ chat program. Turned out he only lived about a 100 miles from us and traveled a lot. One thing led to another, and we eventually met him. She was pretty lukewarm on the whole swinging thing up to that point, but they hit it off pretty well. They finally hooked up and fucked when I was out of town one weekend and she had a great time. He pretty much fucked her silly, so after that she was on board. She started fucking him about one a month or so; whenever he was passing by reasonable close.

That went on for three or four years, after which it wound down. I think she just got kinda tired of him and was subconsciously thinking about some different/new meat. Right about then we went to a house party and ran into a good local guy. She knocked out a great fuck with him that night. Turned out he was in sort of a related business as us, so they had some legitimate reason to have some contact.

So, she began fucking him pretty regularly, even cutting work in the afternoon occasionally to go hook up with him. That lasted about three years and again slowly wound down.

After that we met a great couple at a hotel party and she started banging him. They hit it off great, and she was much looking forward to several years of pleasurable dick from him. And then......he died suddenly. Man, she was crushed. She and the guy's wife commiserated together at the funeral for 15 minutes. Kinda awful.

That was about a year ago and we've sort of been at loose ends since. She misses it, and will say occasionally, "I need another Steve." ( the guy that passed on ). So anyway, we're experiencing a lull. Hope it doesn't last too much longer.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 07:05 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
Welp, after I started sharing her I happened to run into a random guy on the old ICQ chat program. Turned out he only lived about a 100 miles from us and traveled a lot. One thing led to another, and we eventually met him. She was pretty lukewarm on the whole swinging thing up to that point, but they hit it off pretty well. They finally hooked up and fucked when I was out of town one weekend and she had a great time. He pretty much fucked her silly, so after that she was on board. She started fucking him about one a month or so; whenever he was passing by reasonable close.

That went on for three or four years, after which it wound down. I think she just got kinda tired of him and was subconsciously thinking about some different/new meat. Right about then we went to a house party and ran into a good local guy. She knocked out a great fuck with him that night. Turned out he was in sort of a related business as us, so they had some legitimate reason to have some contact.

So, she began fucking him pretty regularly, even cutting work in the afternoon occasionally to go hook up with him. That lasted about three years and again slowly wound down.

After that we met a great couple at a hotel party and she started banging him. They hit it off great, and she was much looking forward to several years of pleasurable dick from him. And then......he died suddenly. Man, she was crushed. She and the guy's wife commiserated together at the funeral for 15 minutes. Kinda awful.

That was about a year ago and we've sort of been at loose ends since. She misses it, and will say occasionally, "I need another Steve." ( the guy that passed on ). So anyway, we're experiencing a lull. Hope it doesn't last too much longer.
This seems like a great relationship for the both of you. She fucks other guys like crazy but it's clear they are nothing more then a companion and a fuck not serious emotional involvement by the way they last a few years and wind down. She likes the newness of the guy and I guess some familiarity but that's all. Do you ever get to join in or watch? Does she tell you all about their meetings?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
This seems like a great relationship for the both of you. She fucks other guys like crazy but it's clear they are nothing more then a companion and a fuck not serious emotional involvement by the way they last a few years and wind down. She likes the newness of the guy and I guess some familiarity but that's all.
There have been several one-hit wonders sprinkled amongst our regulars, as it's hard to find people everybody is compatible with. Sometimes those one-offs are a hotter, more fun experience than an eventual regular, but for various reasons, don't end up being a steady, repeatable friend. But yes, familiarity is important. We get to know a guy pretty well and then there's no worry about her safety or whether he's going to suddenly do something crazy.

I'm fully aware of where she is and what she's doing . . . most of the time. There was one instance a couple of summers ago where I was working along one afternoon, minding my own business, and got a text message picture of her giving a blowjob to a long dick. I'd seen that dick before; it was her regular at the time, and we had a good laugh about it after she got home. That's the only time I haven't known beforehand what was going on.

Quote:
Do you ever get to join in or watch?
Sure, lots of times. We threesomed with one of our guys more often than not. We'd all play together for a while, then I'd back off when they got down to the serious fun of fucking and let them go at it. After he hosed her down good I'd usually join back in for the delicious sloppy seconds.

But it all depends on the dynamic that develops. One of her guys just couldn't perform too well with company, so I pretty much left them alone. I'd take her to his hotel room and hang around long enough to see them both half undressed, with him relaxed on the couch enjoying her delivering a blowjob, after which I'd retire to the hotel bar. An hour or so later she'd call; "we're done, come up and get me."

Quote:
Does she tell you all about their meetings?
The after action play-by-play is great fun for both of us, and always leads to extended fucking for a couple of days afterward. There is no cuck component to our lifestyle play. It's fun for everyone involved, most importantly for the two of us.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 12:21 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
There have been several one-hit wonders sprinkled amongst our regulars, as it's hard to find people everybody is compatible with. Sometimes those one-offs are a hotter, more fun experience than an eventual regular, but for various reasons, don't end up being a steady, repeatable friend. But yes, familiarity is important. We get to know a guy pretty well and then there's no worry about her safety or whether he's going to suddenly do something crazy.

I'm fully aware of where she is and what she's doing . . . most of the time. There was one instance a couple of summers ago where I was working along one afternoon, minding my own business, and got a text message picture of her giving a blowjob to a long dick. I'd seen that dick before; it was her regular at the time, and we had a good laugh about it after she got home. That's the only time I haven't known beforehand what was going on.

Sure, lots of times. We threesomed with one of our guys more often than not. We'd all play together for a while, then I'd back off when they got down to the serious fun of fucking and let them go at it. After he hosed her down good I'd usually join back in for the delicious sloppy seconds.

But it all depends on the dynamic that develops. One of her guys just couldn't perform too well with company, so I pretty much left them alone. I'd take her to his hotel room and hang around long enough to see them both half undressed, with him relaxed on the couch enjoying her delivering a blowjob, after which I'd retire to the hotel bar. An hour or so later she'd call; "we're done, come up and get me."

The after action play-by-play is great fun for both of us, and always leads to extended fucking for a couple of days afterward. There is no cuck component to our lifestyle play. It's fun for everyone involved, most importantly for the two of us.
Thanks for the in debt response it's exciting to read about you two.
You mention cuck component and i think it's been misused a lot over the past 10 years. It's supposed to be where the wife makes the hubby watch her with another against his will etc. but today if your wife is with another guy with your knowledge so many think your a cuck. I consider that just having fun. So I didn't think there was any cuck component to your relationship at all.
As for enjoying sloppy seconds with your wife (again I dont think this is a cuck thing at all) how good is that? I cant even fathom sliding into my just fucked wifes cum filled pussy and how different it would feel. Not to mention how it feels for her too. Sharing her experience (in a way) with you. I'm sure its never a long fuck but it has to be a connencting shared experience.
As for the "come up and get me" when she's done, I think that would give me a hard on if i didnt already have one during my wait.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 07:17 PM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Grits

Quote:

Question to all. ------

See post # 193 for my info.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:35 PM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Grits

Wrong # post.... see #187...
Old 01-31-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Wrong # post.... see #187...
That's right. All of our play guys have been married and pretty well vetted. You can relax somewhat after that hard work is done. And finding good play friends can be a lot of hard work.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
As for enjoying sloppy seconds with your wife how good is that?
I never last very long. It's just too sexually hot and feels too awesome. The very best lubricant, for raw warmth, tactile feel and slickness, and heightened erotic desire, is another guy's just-deposited semen. For some reason, about the time I orgasm, my mind sometimes begins to juxtapose images of her making cookies with her grandkids a day or two earlier (or some such activity). A wonderful mom and grandma, blessed with the capacity to be a man loving sl*t once in a while when the mood strikes. It's been a great experience, knowing her.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 01-31-2017 at 11:20 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 09:40 AM

Default Love showing my wife

I share pics of my wife with my friends. They love looking at her tits. She will show sometimes on her own.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SMJKSTA531 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s