Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2014, 11:40 PM

Default Great Insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnynude View Post
Its definitely about power. You are controlling your wife's sexuality where it usually has power over you. There are elements of degradation/humiliation as well as admiration and submission. It's a very complex and multidimensional issue.
That was very insightful. I think you hit the nail on the head.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jgoldenk3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 04:40 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts

Yes, for me it's control of her sexuality and her submission. That's why I show my friend. Plus I like him having that knowledge... Not humiliation, but maybe more power.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 PM

For me I would have to say it is for other men to admire her body. This makes her feel good that others would appreciate her body and makes me feel good that she does this for me moreso than for herself. To elaborate on this, first of all, she does not like for me to take nude pictures of her unless the face is not shown. We have a deal that these are for my eyes only. Secondly, we have developed a scenario whereas, although she doesn't want pictures posted, she will show herself in person. This will take place either on a nude beach where she will sit or lay with legs spread, or if another male comes up to say hello, and while we are talking she will apply tanning lotion to her inner legs and pussy, sometimes spreading her lips while the other guy watches, or she may play in the parking lot of a sex/video/lingerie store by wearing a short skirt and exiting the vehicle with legs spread and showing herself to the guy in the next car (we always wait for and opportunity to do this), or inside the store by trying on some sheer or exposing lingerie and coming out of the dressing room to model it while another guy or attendant watches, or we seek other age appropriate guys on "casual encounters" on craigslist (you have to be very careful and always be in control of the situation) to assist me in a "massage" where she will strip in front of us and he and I will massage her naked body, she will allow him to touch everywhere but her crotch/pussy, and she has occassionally given the assistant a handjob or he has taken care of himself while he watches her give me a blowjob. Now, while this is not the posting of pictures, we feel this is our niche, what we like to do. I would much rather be looking at a live naked woman than a picture of her.
I know being at a nudist camp where everyone is naked is not out of the norm but we were once at one that has co-ed changing/shower facilities for men/couples or women/couples. We were there during a weekday and there were 3 other guys there besides myself and she was the only female. They were lived up in the pool in front of her because she lays/sits with her legs spread. One guy was watching as she and I went inot the men/couples shower/changing room to shower and leave, and soon he was in there also. As he was taking a piss, I asked her if she thought she could piss in a urinal. She said that she didn't know but she'd try. She stood in front of the urinal next to him opened her legs and spread her lips and let it fly, right into the urinal as he and I watched. We talked and laughed about that and I told him that it wasn't bad for a 55 year old woman. He was surprised that she was that old as she has a terrific body for her age. I told him to feel her tits and ass how firm they were. He gladly gave her the reach around to feel her tits, I think his cock was against her ass, and then felt her ass with both hands. That was all he was getting.
My point here I guess is that there are many ways to show our wives off, these ways just work for us. And having the motel desk clerk bring us some ice or checks the AC while she strips to get into the shower or asks his opinion if she needs to shave her pussy while laying on her back with her legs in the flying V formation. These are just things we like to do to show her off.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:38 AM

Thanked 1,910 Times in 61 Posts
Default Exposing and Sharing my wife

I always enjoyed the fact that other men found my wife cute, and sexy. Even before we were married I looked for ways for other guys to see her tits or pussy. I fantasized about other men actually fucking her.
It was almost an obsession with me.
Finally after a few years I was able to enjoy another man in bed with us fucking my wife. We enjoyed the MFM lifestyle for about 20 years and in that time she was had by other men hundreds of times, mostly by two close friends who were our steady fuck buddies during those times.
She was often totally nude as we would drivearound town flashing other drivers her naked body, also truckers on the highways. Some times just the two of us, other times my buddy would be along and be fingering or fucking her or she blowing him.
We would go drinking with her wearing a thin, short full front button dress with nothing under it. I was always popping a few buttons to expose her naked body in public. It made for great sex when we got home.
She was always eager to lie down or sit and spread her legs wide giving anyone around a full view of her naked pussy..

Click image for larger version

Name:	003a.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	6177517

Name:	Over A Barrell.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	6177518

Name:	Come Get It 2.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	6177519

Name:	Spread.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	6177520

Name:	Ready 2.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	6177521

Name:	4 Buried.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	6177522

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	6177523
Old 04-08-2014, 12:19 PM

I get such a thrill exposing her to strangers and getting their comments. I have a friend who has lots of her pics and he exposes her too and tells me about it. I have no idea what drives me to do this but it's a sort of addiction. It's such a turn on and also makes me ashamed when I've cum.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to petstehen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 04:42 PM

Thanked 1,035 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBNYC View Post
A few more of her body :-)
Oh man, she is beyond lovely. Stunning. Beautiful!
The Following User Says Thank You to bbatbeach For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 08:14 AM

Thanked 2,039 Times in 78 Posts
Default I love my face being in the photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABFJV View Post
she does not like for me to take nude pictures of her unless the face is not shown. We have a deal that these are for my eyes only. .
I love my husband to take photos of me, but with me I only like photos where my face is showing. If there is no face it could be anyone, but when my face is there it is ME that is the object of their attention or fantasy

Example
Attached Thumbnails
pixfilteredsn190309z.jpg  
Old 04-30-2014, 11:12 AM

Thanked 1,854 Times in 107 Posts
Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirl View Post
I love my husband to take photos of me, but with me I only like photos where my face is showing. If there is no face it could be anyone, but when my face is there it is ME that is the object of their attention or fantasy

Example
Shirl, I agree totally with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to john charles For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 08:07 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Proudly spread wide

I like to show my wife because she was a virgin when we got married but had a reputation as a blow job queen. Before she met me she would suck anybody. A year or two after we married we moved to a place where we didn't know anyone and I lost my job. She loved dicks and loved to fuck and she knew she was hot with a a great figure so she had taken to wearing sexy clothes and showing off. (no panties or bra) so it was a short step to nude dancing. (They allowed that where we lived). She dearly loved showing off her body to men. She posed for many very sexy very spread legs photos back then and on stage. She even kept her pussy shaved back in the 70s when no one else did. (She said she got more tips. She does have a great looking pussy) She went wild fucking guys she would bring home. (I always watched) and many other things. I got to fuck most of her dancer friends. She ran wild for several years even after I got a great new job. Have you ever heard of the dildo dance? They would lock the doors at the club and take up a collection from the regulars and she would perform it on stage. Afterward men would line up to lick her c*nt for $20.00 for one minute. I would take her home and she would be sucking me in the car and fingering herself. When we got home she would fuck me until I was almost dead. Dancing turned her on like you've never seen. After a few years she got religion, quit dancing ,and calmed down. We've been married 40 years and I show her photos of her back then to re-live the memories of how hot she used to be. Just thinking back on some of her adventures still gets me hard.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 08:46 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirl View Post

Example
Sorry Shirl, I didn't notice your face in that photo.
There are some great answers here. It really is difficult to pinpoint why some of us love to expose our wives. For me it is power I suppose but also because she has always loved the attention and it makes us both happy. If I said I've convinced my wife to show off her body for over 57 years because I love her would it sound silly?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 05-01-2014 at 08:52 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s