Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-03-2012, 11:03 AM

Thanked 9,550 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynor22 View Post
When is this dogging thing going to catch on in the USA???
- What part did you wish to see 'catch on'? Is it the wife-sharing with strangers? Or is outdoor aspect important?

If it's the sharing only, I'm willing to bet it's at least as prevalent in the US, but likely more in the adult theater or bookstore glory hole, or share/swing club venues. Not to say there isn't plenty of the same going on outdoors at rest areas, and if that aspect is important, visit a long-haul trucker site for detailed info on hot spots across the country.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 05:59 PM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitive View Post
She didn't require the stranger to wear a condom?
Fucking yes, sucking no.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:43 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post
Not to say there isn't plenty of the same going on outdoors at rest areas, and if that aspect is important, visit a long-haul trucker site for detailed info on hot spots across the country.
Got any links?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:52 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitive View Post
it is illegal, that is why it isn't catching on, but i think there has to be some of that going on, but just discreetly.
Europe is generally more liberal than the US, and in England, it is almost legal.
"Public sex is a popular — and quasi-legal — activity in Britain, according to the authorities and to the large number of Web sites that promote it. (It is treated as a crime only if someone witnesses it, is offended and is willing to make a formal complaint.) And the police tend to tread lightly in public sex environments, in part because of the bitter legacy of the time when gay sex was illegal and closeted men having anonymous sex in places like public bathrooms were routinely arrested and humiliated." http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/08/wo...dogging&st=cse

There's a spot near me that used to be popular for dogging - a highway rest area just by a beach. But a voy was murdered there by a guy who didn't like being watched about 10 yrs ago, and now the rest area is closed at night.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Thanked 2,403 Times in 407 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Europe is generally more liberal than the US, and in England, it is almost legal.
"Public sex is a popular — and quasi-legal — activity in Britain, according to the authorities and to the large number of Web sites that promote it. (It is treated as a crime only if someone witnesses it, is offended and is willing to make a formal complaint.) And the police tend to tread lightly in public sex environments, in part because of the bitter legacy of the time when gay sex was illegal and closeted men having anonymous sex in places like public bathrooms were routinely arrested and humiliated." http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/08/wo...dogging&st=cse

There's a spot near me that used to be popular for dogging - a highway rest area just by a beach. But a voy was murdered there by a guy who didn't like being watched about 10 yrs ago, and now the rest area is closed at night.
i meant in the U.S that it is illegal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inquisitive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 10:21 AM

It's difficult to go dogging without commiting some degree of indecent exposure but, at least here in Scotland, the cops don't usually do any more than move doggers along unless there's a complaint.

Complaints usually arise because some doggers allow their libido to override their common sense and try to play in places where they really shouldn't. This isn't just stupid, it's selfish because the attendant publicity attracts even more wannabee doggers to the site bringing more unwanted publicity and it gets into a downhill spiral.

Next thing we know the local authority has taken it upon itself to erect barriers to the entrances and instruct local police to conduct regular visits where barriers are impractical.

A good rule of thumb is that if a dogging site is advertised on the internet, it probably isn't worth visiting. Cops have web access too, you know.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 12:19 PM

It's been a while since we posted and some of the threads we have read on the non fiction have sparked a few memories if anyone would like to hear one or two of them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2012, 03:17 PM

I would love to hear more if you would!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudpie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 AM

Default My Wife Loves Cum...

My wife loves come on her face and on her lips and especially in her mouth.
When we have been out dogging and someone has took the fancy of my wife, she will let me know she is interested.
One of the things my wife said to me when we have been talking about our experiences is " I love sucking cock! You never know how big their cock will be, or how their cum will taste".
When we have had the urge to go out and play with someone while I film/photograph the action, it always makes us a little nervous with anticipation. The feeling of doing something risque and a little naughty always gives us a little buzz.

As much as my wife loves sucking cock and receiving cum in her mouth and over her face and lips, I love watching her do what she loves.
I will relay some of her favourite cocks sucking experiences and post the pics if you would like us to.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:38 PM

Thanked 4,664 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
My wife loves come on her face and on her lips and especially in her mouth.
When we have been out dogging and someone has took the fancy of my wife, she will let me know she is interested.
One of the things my wife said to me when we have been talking about our experiences is " I love sucking cock! You never know how big their cock will be, or how their cum will taste".
When we have had the urge to go out and play with someone while I film/photograph the action, it always makes us a little nervous with anticipation. The feeling of doing something risque and a little naughty always gives us a little buzz.

As much as my wife loves sucking cock and receiving cum in her mouth and over her face and lips, I love watching her do what she loves.
I will relay some of her favourite cocks sucking experiences and post the pics if you would like us to.
Make it so!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again