or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2016, 06:01 PM

Thanked 1,285 Times in 439 Posts
Default Oh Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CesareRF View Post
My aunt was visiting us after going through a divorce.

My mom's sister, Aunt Lois was in her late twenties, had already had two children and was now divorced. Her ex had the children for a month in the summer and she was staying with us in Texas to enjoy the sun and relax some away from all she had just gone through. She was thirteen years older than me.

Lois was five foot four and thin, weighing maybe 110 pounds, with jet black hair, her build was slender with a shapely butt and slight pooch, expected after having two kids. Her breasts were small and from what I had seen growing up, very dark nipples on her pale ivory skin. I always liked her and thought she was a lot of fun. I was actually taller than she was at this time in life and had started to fill out in my late teens weighing 140 pounds. She had started drinking a lot, that I noticed during her visit.

I was in gym shorts and a grey t-shirt doing my chores, mowing, and planting in the garden, behind the garage, in our privacy fenced in backyard, while she was inside, in the air conditioning, watching TV and drinking wine. It was summer and hot in Texas at 11 AM. Lois came out barefoot and was dressed in elastic band blue Bermuda shorts and an oversize white V-neck T-shirt, holding a glass of wine. We had the usual conversation about how was it going and what I had left to do before I could go up to the pool.

Somehow we got to talking about her divorce. She drank the rest of her wine and said "wait a minute" and went inside to go fill her wine glass. I was planting something as she came back and sat down cross-legged in front of me holding her wine glass and as I looked down, I could see inside her top. She was bra-less and I enjoyed the sight, being able to see both of her brown nipples capping her breasts. I'd estimate that she was a 36A breast size or so.

She started talking to me and said that they divorced due to a number of reasons. One particular reason was that her ex-husband had criticized her looks. At that point I was still getting glimpses of her nipples and found it very arousing.
There is nothing to compare to a horney aunt story!!!!!!!

thegit
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thegit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 12:47 AM

Thanked 16,260 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quick one today: So, my youngest kid slept over at grandma's (mother in law'w) house last night.

I get woken up this morning to a knock on the front door, so I put on my light robe, ran downstairs, and it was my kid getting dropped off way earlier than I expected.

I closed my robe, but didn't tie it, open the door, the kid ran in, and it was just my mother in law standing there with my kid's overnight bag on the ground. She bent over to pick it up and I said, "No, I'll get it," while intentionally letting my robe open up.

I still had a halfy left over from my morning wood, and she got an eyeful. I saw her staring, so I pretended to be all "ooops!" about it and acted a bit shocked, tried to close my robe with my free hand, but it was part of the act.

She has seen me naked many times before, but it's been quite a long time, so it was a fun, unexpected moment. I don't think she minded, either!
Old 10-30-2016, 09:28 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Cousin's Panties

(My apologies for posting this story in two separate threads, but it fits both subjects)

When I was in my late teens I had a cousin that was a year older than me, a tall slender blonde with a killer ass. Yeah I know she was my cousin, but we’d had a few unspoken flirtatious moments, and she was a common fantasy object of mine.

During a family get-together at her house she and I and my sister were hanging around in my cousin’s bedroom. She had to get up early the next morning and told me to leave the room so she could get into her pajamas.

Being in a playful mood I refused to leave. Eventually she said, “Okay,” and started to undress. She pulled her arms inside her sweatshirt, unhooked her bra while it was still completely covered by the sweatshirt, and dropped it out the bottom. She pulled her pajama top on over her sweatshirt, and then removed her sweatshirt from under it. Then she pulled off her jeans, and stood inches from me as I stared at her white cotton panties (the only kind women wore back then) pulled tightly over her perfect ass and flat stomach and protruding mound. Then she put her pajama bottoms on over her panties.

She thought she was being clever (and skillful; I thought that she must have practiced that maneuver more than once before). But I was thrilled at the sight of her in her panties, and I thought the victory was mine. That image fed fantasies for years go come.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:55 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Excellent post's

Brenda xx
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwddd View Post
I GOTTA HEAR MORE!!
So, this past weekend, my sister and I were out of town again because the family is "going through the house" to see if there is anything we want before it all gets tossed away. My sister and I rode together again, because my own wife had to stay home with the kids, and her husband used the weekend as a chance to get out of town himself with his brothers.

Instead of a hotel this time, much of the family talked us into staying "at the house" with a bunch of relatives. I wasn't terribly excited about it, and my sister definitely wasn't either, but we thought we would give it a chance. We arrived Friday night, and holy crap, it was horrible: there were probably 25 people in the house among the cousins, older cousins, and kids--there were 12 kids running around. I had a headache before we put our bags down!

When we found out the sleeping arrangements were pretty much everyone in the livingroom, I considered sleeping in the car, and there being a chance to see anyone in pajamas wasn't an option because there isn't anyone in my family that I would want to see in pajamas. Everyone is much older than we are, even though they all have kids.

People were setting up camp in the main livingroom, but then someone said that no one claimed the basement bedroom, and my sister and I pretty much jumped down the flight of stairs to get down there. Downstairs was a bedroom with two twin beds and a bathroom, even though I am sure the bathroom started out as a closet. It was tiny, but it would do.

I had to go back up stairs to get something, and I walked into a mess. But I did see an aunt in a white bra, putting on a pajama top in front of about 23 of the people, but everyone was focused on their kids and stuff to even notice.
I kind of wish I hadn't seen that, though, and there were a few guys in their boxers already.

I got downstairs and I was about to close the bedroom door and our cousin (from my previous post) was right behind me and startled the living crap out of me. She asked if she could stay in the room with us, and my sister and I both said of course without hesitation. Our cousin normally is annoying, but in this case you could see the desperation in her eyes; she is really introverted and awkward and super nerdy (all in a good way), and being upstairs with a bunch of people was not her thing.

We got her in with her bag and closed the door behind her, and my sister took off her sweater and bra and looked through her bag for her pajamas. I thought our cousin would say something that I was there to see it, but she was calm and casual. My sister put her pajama top on, then took off her pants and underwear and put her pajama bottoms on. Again, our cousin had no reaction, which shocked me.

My sister went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, then I said I was just going to sleep in my boxer briefs, and the cousin just said, "sure." I took my clothes off then I brushed my teeth with my sister.

After coming out of the closet-sized-bathroom, my sister asked our cousin if she was going to put pajamas on, and the cousin said she was wearing pajamas, which figured out already, but my sister said, "aren't you going to take your bra off at least?" Cousin said, "ya, but just trying to figure out the right time. Maybe after the lights are off."

Then my sister asked if we were going to share a bed, and I said it looks like it. The cousin said she could sleep on the floor so we didnt have to share a bed, but my sister insisted on sharing. So, my sister and I crawled into the twin bed. It seemed weird, but we didn't have much option, and our cousin climbed into the other bed. She sat up suddenly, and reached behind her to unhook her bra, and tried to take it off with her shirt on, but she had long sleeves on, and at just the right moment, the front of her shirt came up and I totally saw her left breast, nipple and all. She let out a tiny scream and pulled her shirt down quickly, bra still stuck, and she said "you saw already didn't you?" I said, "ya, do you want me to turn around for a moment?" She said, "i dont care if you dont care," and she took her shirt completely off, took off the bra, sat there topless while getting her sleeves in the right direction, then put her pajama shirt on, pulled up the covers, turned to face us, then closed her eyes. (I honestly think she did it all on purpose--as if to say "your sister did it, so why cant I?")

The few seconds I saw her breasts were amazing. She is 32yo, and has perfect B cup breasts, no sag at all, and medium sized, dark areolas and nipples. From the side, her breasts were really pointy and prominent. And they jiggled a lot. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them a bit.

My sister turned off the light, crawled back into the bed, but she didn't try to cuddle with me, which was good news.

The next morning, I was up first, but the sound of going to the bathroom woke up both my sister and cousin. I said I was going to take a shower, but the super tiny stand up shower had a clear door, so I told them that they could still use the bathroom to get ready if they needed to. My cousin said, "i was going to anyway." I stripped naked, and got into the shower, with a slight halfy.

I got out of the shower, and they were both in their brushing their hair and teeth, and I took my time. They tried to act coy, but they stared at me from time to time.

They were still both in their pajamas, and my cousin's pajamas, now that I had a good look at them, were pretty revealing: her top was really, really tight and thin, and I could make out her dark areolas perfectly. Her pants were tight too and she must have taken her underwear off at some point. I got dressed and said we should go up stairs to eat something. They said they wanted to get dressed first. I said I would leave so they could get changed, but my cousin said, "no, wait for us!" Then she whipped off her top, as did my sister, and put bras and shirts on, then off came the pants, and my cousin had an normal sized bush, and my sister is shaved like i said before.

It was all fun, but the nakedness seems totally casual and comfortable. My heart didn't even race that much!

So, the day went on, we went through stuff in the house, and my sister, my cousin, and I were pretty tight. It was nice.

(Sorry this is getting long, but this is my only chance to write this out....)

That evening, though, my sister said she got us a hotel room, and I was so excited to get away from everyone. She said there is a sporting event for the high school in town, so she only found one room available in the whole town, and it was at the "fancy hotel" in town. Our cousin said she was sad she couldn't join us.

Jumping to the night, we got to the hotel, and it was really fancy. One enormous bed, and the bathroom didn't have a door. It had a sink and a huge walk in shower with no door, just a drain along the edge, and the toilet didn't have a door, but it was around a corner.

I told her I was going to take a shower because I had moved at least two truck loads of stuff and was sore and sweaty. I got naked and got into the shower. She couldn't see me though, because she was on the bed around the corner. The shower had one of those center-ceiling spouts, and it was frickin' amazing. So, I took a towel, put it down, and sat on it with the water falling onto my cock, ha. It felt great, no going to lie!

What I didn't know was that my sister texted our cousin to come join us, and the front desk said we could have her there overnight and no extra charge (yay for small towns!).

So, as I was in the shower, I heard the door open and the cousin came in. She saw me in the shower and said it looked amazing. I said it was and they should both come into the shower as there was plenty of space. I was mostly joking (but secretly not joking), and about two minutes later, they joined me!

So, here were were, all three of us with towels on the tile, sitting half-under this waterfall spout thing, and it was really nice. Definitely a zen moment. I even got hard a few times, off and on. We took turns letting each other get more under the water so it would fall on our sensitive areas, if you catch my drift, though no one admitted to it, but we all knew what we were trying to do.

Sorry, but there was no messing around or anything, of course, but it was super liberating, and we were definitely looking at each other.

I got out first because I had been in there forever, got dressed in boxers, and climbed into bed. A bit later, they got out and put on only underwear and pajama shirts, and crawled into bed. The bed was so huge that we all three fit and didn't even bump into each other.

The next morning we took time getting dressed, definitely looked at each other during the naked moments, then we reluctantly headed back to that house and kept working, then my sister and I left for home just after lunch.

I told my wife all about it and she said that I can never go back up there without her, because she is missing all of the fun! I asked her if she would get dressed if my sister's husband would come along or if she would get into the shower like that with him around, and she said, "yes, and it better happen next time!" although I don't think she is really serious.

But, we are scheduled to back to work on the house this weekend again, and we already have a babysitter, so my wife might actually come with me this time. Getting my sister to bring her husband is another monumental task, though, so we will see!!
Old 11-11-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
So, this past weekend, my sister and I were out of town again because the family is "going through the house" to see if there is anything we want before it all gets tossed away. My sister and I rode together again, because my own wife had to stay home with the kids, and her husband used the weekend as a chance to get out of town himself with his brothers.

Instead of a hotel this time, much of the family talked us into staying "at the house" with a bunch of relatives. I wasn't terribly excited about it, and my sister definitely wasn't either, but we thought we would give it a chance. We arrived Friday night, and holy crap, it was horrible: there were probably 25 people in the house among the cousins, older cousins, and kids--there were 12 kids running around. I had a headache before we put our bags down!

When we found out the sleeping arrangements were pretty much everyone in the livingroom, I considered sleeping in the car, and there being a chance to see anyone in pajamas wasn't an option because there isn't anyone in my family that I would want to see in pajamas. Everyone is much older than we are, even though they all have kids.

People were setting up camp in the main livingroom, but then someone said that no one claimed the basement bedroom, and my sister and I pretty much jumped down the flight of stairs to get down there. Downstairs was a bedroom with two twin beds and a bathroom, even though I am sure the bathroom started out as a closet. It was tiny, but it would do.

I had to go back up stairs to get something, and I walked into a mess. But I did see an aunt in a white bra, putting on a pajama top in front of about 23 of the people, but everyone was focused on their kids and stuff to even notice.
I kind of wish I hadn't seen that, though, and there were a few guys in their boxers already.

I got downstairs and I was about to close the bedroom door and our cousin (from my previous post) was right behind me and startled the living crap out of me. She asked if she could stay in the room with us, and my sister and I both said of course without hesitation. Our cousin normally is annoying, but in this case you could see the desperation in her eyes; she is really introverted and awkward and super nerdy (all in a good way), and being upstairs with a bunch of people was not her thing.

We got her in with her bag and closed the door behind her, and my sister took off her sweater and bra and looked through her bag for her pajamas. I thought our cousin would say something that I was there to see it, but she was calm and casual. My sister put her pajama top on, then took off her pants and underwear and put her pajama bottoms on. Again, our cousin had no reaction, which shocked me.

My sister went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, then I said I was just going to sleep in my boxer briefs, and the cousin just said, "sure." I took my clothes off then I brushed my teeth with my sister.

After coming out of the closet-sized-bathroom, my sister asked our cousin if she was going to put pajamas on, and the cousin said she was wearing pajamas, which figured out already, but my sister said, "aren't you going to take your bra off at least?" Cousin said, "ya, but just trying to figure out the right time. Maybe after the lights are off."

Then my sister asked if we were going to share a bed, and I said it looks like it. The cousin said she could sleep on the floor so we didnt have to share a bed, but my sister insisted on sharing. So, my sister and I crawled into the twin bed. It seemed weird, but we didn't have much option, and our cousin climbed into the other bed. She sat up suddenly, and reached behind her to unhook her bra, and tried to take it off with her shirt on, but she had long sleeves on, and at just the right moment, the front of her shirt came up and I totally saw her left breast, nipple and all. She let out a tiny scream and pulled her shirt down quickly, bra still stuck, and she said "you saw already didn't you?" I said, "ya, do you want me to turn around for a moment?" She said, "i dont care if you dont care," and she took her shirt completely off, took off the bra, sat there topless while getting her sleeves in the right direction, then put her pajama shirt on, pulled up the covers, turned to face us, then closed her eyes. (I honestly think she did it all on purpose--as if to say "your sister did it, so why cant I?")

The few seconds I saw her breasts were amazing. She is 32yo, and has perfect B cup breasts, no sag at all, and medium sized, dark areolas and nipples. From the side, her breasts were really pointy and prominent. And they jiggled a lot. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them a bit.

My sister turned off the light, crawled back into the bed, but she didn't try to cuddle with me, which was good news.

The next morning, I was up first, but the sound of going to the bathroom woke up both my sister and cousin. I said I was going to take a shower, but the super tiny stand up shower had a clear door, so I told them that they could still use the bathroom to get ready if they needed to. My cousin said, "i was going to anyway." I stripped naked, and got into the shower, with a slight halfy.

I got out of the shower, and they were both in their brushing their hair and teeth, and I took my time. They tried to act coy, but they stared at me from time to time.

They were still both in their pajamas, and my cousin's pajamas, now that I had a good look at them, were pretty revealing: her top was really, really tight and thin, and I could make out her dark areolas perfectly. Her pants were tight too and she must have taken her underwear off at some point. I got dressed and said we should go up stairs to eat something. They said they wanted to get dressed first. I said I would leave so they could get changed, but my cousin said, "no, wait for us!" Then she whipped off her top, as did my sister, and put bras and shirts on, then off came the pants, and my cousin had an normal sized bush, and my sister is shaved like i said before.

It was all fun, but the nakedness seems totally casual and comfortable. My heart didn't even race that much!

So, the day went on, we went through stuff in the house, and my sister, my cousin, and I were pretty tight. It was nice.

(Sorry this is getting long, but this is my only chance to write this out....)

That evening, though, my sister said she got us a hotel room, and I was so excited to get away from everyone. She said there is a sporting event for the high school in town, so she only found one room available in the whole town, and it was at the "fancy hotel" in town. Our cousin said she was sad she couldn't join us.

Jumping to the night, we got to the hotel, and it was really fancy. One enormous bed, and the bathroom didn't have a door. It had a sink and a huge walk in shower with no door, just a drain along the edge, and the toilet didn't have a door, but it was around a corner.

I told her I was going to take a shower because I had moved at least two truck loads of stuff and was sore and sweaty. I got naked and got into the shower. She couldn't see me though, because she was on the bed around the corner. The shower had one of those center-ceiling spouts, and it was frickin' amazing. So, I took a towel, put it down, and sat on it with the water falling onto my cock, ha. It felt great, no going to lie!

What I didn't know was that my sister texted our cousin to come join us, and the front desk said we could have her there overnight and no extra charge (yay for small towns!).

So, as I was in the shower, I heard the door open and the cousin came in. She saw me in the shower and said it looked amazing. I said it was and they should both come into the shower as there was plenty of space. I was mostly joking (but secretly not joking), and about two minutes later, they joined me!

So, here were were, all three of us with towels on the tile, sitting half-under this waterfall spout thing, and it was really nice. Definitely a zen moment. I even got hard a few times, off and on. We took turns letting each other get more under the water so it would fall on our sensitive areas, if you catch my drift, though no one admitted to it, but we all knew what we were trying to do.

Sorry, but there was no messing around or anything, of course, but it was super liberating, and we were definitely looking at each other.

I got out first because I had been in there forever, got dressed in boxers, and climbed into bed. A bit later, they got out and put on only underwear and pajama shirts, and crawled into bed. The bed was so huge that we all three fit and didn't even bump into each other.

The next morning we took time getting dressed, definitely looked at each other during the naked moments, then we reluctantly headed back to that house and kept working, then my sister and I left for home just after lunch.

I told my wife all about it and she said that I can never go back up there without her, because she is missing all of the fun! I asked her if she would get dressed if my sister's husband would come along or if she would get into the shower like that with him around, and she said, "yes, and it better happen next time!" although I don't think she is really serious.

But, we are scheduled to back to work on the house this weekend again, and we already have a babysitter, so my wife might actually come with me this time. Getting my sister to bring her husband is another monumental task, though, so we will see!!
Gnome, great posts. Looking forward to reading more.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rohit083 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit083 View Post
Gnome, great posts. Looking forward to reading more.
This last weekend didn't go as planned. My wife decided to take the kids somewhere with her sister (super rare, so she jumped on the chance, of course), and my sister got into a fight with her husband and decided to stay home, so it was just me going "to the house".

There were far fewer people this time, so I spent one night at the house, but my cousin was there again!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
This last weekend didn't go as planned. My wife decided to take the kids somewhere with her sister (super rare, so she jumped on the chance, of course), and my sister got into a fight with her husband and decided to stay home, so it was just me going "to the house".

There were far fewer people this time, so I spent one night at the house, but my cousin was there again!
Any more sightings of your cousin?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
Yep! I will update as soon as time allows.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
So I got up to the house, and it was just me, my cousin, a much older cousin/couple, and their two kids. I didn't get up there until late afternoon, and my cousin and I pretty much just sat on the livingroom floor, asking each other why we were even there that weekend in the first place.

The six of us ordered pizza and ate on the dining room floor. Everyone else left right after eating because they were local, but my cousin and I were planning on staying the night there. We thought there was going to be more people, so we had that deflated feeling when something fun is over.

It was only about 7 o'clock in the evening! My cousin looked at me and said, "Now what?" I said I have no idea, and neither of us were the type to go places. I usually have my family at home all the time, and she lives alone (I think) and reads and watches TV all the time.

We agreed that we should watch a movie on her phone, since she has the huge iPhone version and I only have the small one, but we were completely uncomfortable sitting on the floor (pretty much all the furniture was out in the dumpster). I said, "Well, no one has touched the bedroom downstairs yet," so we went down there, and it was the only room in the house that no one had gone through at all. "I think people don't even know this room exists down here!" (The main part of the basement was always dark, no lights, and gross, and you had to walk through it to get to the downstairs bedroom. It's an old house, so it feels like a dungeon.)

I asked, "Are we sleeping down here, too, or upstairs on the floor?" She said she wants to sleep in one of the beds because the floor upstairs would hurt her back, and she was too scared for me to leave her alone, so I said I would take the other bed (duh!).

I jumped on one of the beds and asked what movie we were going to watch, and she said, "I am going to put my jammies on first!" (She is 32 but acts like a kid, which is why I normally get annoyed by her.)

I assumed she was going to strip and change right there in front of me (given the shower situation just a few weekends before), but she grabbed her stuff, went into the tiny bathroom, shut the door, and came out dressed a few minutes later. I admit I was super bummed, but what did I think was going to happen? They weren't the same pajamas as last time--they were looser and not at all see through, but you could tell she was braless, though, since her boobs were small-ish but jiggled a lot with every step.

When she came out, I said, "Oh. Being shy now?" She said, "Well, when it was all of us, it was fun getting naked, but just the two of us it seems kind of naughty, sorry." So, that was the end of that!

She squeezed into the twin bed next to me, and we just watched random videos on YouTube. She kept apologizing for pressing herself into me too much, but I told her it was no big deal. I did feel her boobs bumping me a few times, though.

She asked if it was wrong that cousins were sharing a twin bed, and I told her that first cousins can get married in 26 states, so I don't think innocently bumping into each other was anything to worry about.

Then, randomly, she jumped up and said she was going to the other bed to go to sleep. She turned off the light, crawled into the other bed, and I laid there a few minutes, then I stripped down (in the dark), and crawled into the sleeping bag that I brought, because the linens were super gross.

At something like 6am, I woke up, and she was already awake reading her phone. I asked her if she slept well, and she said she didn't sleep at all. I told her that I didn't sleep either.

I got out of my sleeping bag to take a shower, and she covered her face so she wouldn't see me. That made me feel even more dumb. I took a shower, but left the bathroom door open because I just didn't care. Then I got out, and dried off by my bed, and she still wasn't looking at me at all.

She asked if there was enough hot water left for her, and I said probably. She crawled out of bed, and went into the bathroom and shut the door to take a shower.

I put on only underwear and laid on top of the bed and read my phone. She came out of the bathroom a long time later, but she just had her towel over her. I assumed she was going to grab her stuff and walk back into the bathroom.

But instead she took the towel off and put it on the bed, and there she was, naked. Then she took another towel and dried her hair, still exposed with her breasts jiggling all over the place. They were saggier than I remember from a few weeks ago, but still very pronounced. Her dark areolas were shriveled up and her nipples poking all the way out. Her bush was way too big to notice details down below this time.

She dried off, and put on black underwear, boycut, and a long, red flowery skirt that was tight enough to create the perfect sized, cute muffin top. She put her hands on her hips and stared at her choices of tops. She eventually put on a beige bra and a white shirt and a blue vest that must have come out a 1970s closet, and that was that. She never said a word about being naked. She was totally casual, and I really wanted to ask why the modesty earlier and then suddenly full nudity, but I didn't know how to ask. It wasn't a sexual moment anyway, but still fun.

Then I got dressed.

We were both ready to go, but it wasn't even 8am yet, so we laid down on my bed again and started talking about our cats, and we both fell asleep for almost two hours! We had to meet some family at 11am for brunch, so we got up and left after we woke up again.

It was fun, though, being at a restaurant with a dozen people, and I knew what her underwear looked like under her skirt, though.

I headed home from brunch and told my wife what she missed.

There are no plans to go back up there at this point. Most things are done, and I am tired of making the long drive!

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018