photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2020, 09:49 PM

Cool LF for creative ideas: CMNF stories/concepts, alternate reality, imaginings, etc.

In real life, my wife likes to live nude (CMNF), at least 50% of the time (or bottomless). It's not a big power-trip type thing for me/us, and she's actually more of a Type A personality (and arguably the more dominant of the two of us, personality-wise).

Anyway, the last couple months we've been mutually daydreaming about some alternate "CMNF" realities. All body-positive, uplifting, pro-women. Wild ideas (not the least bit fleshed out, admittedly), like an alternate world where women are taken MORE seriously, and BETTER respected the LESS clothes they wear -- even in work/public places -- and where a woman punctuating a serious point at an especially critical point in a big presentation, by shedding some/most/all of her clothes, is seen as not only savvy, but a real "power move". (NO idea how to make that work, but as the beginning of a concept -- yeah, I've been trying to come up with a concept of some sort.)

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else here can help brainstorm some other interesting ideas - ?? My preference is that ideas be about CMNF that's always totally consensual, and not so much an act of submission, but more an act that's a body-positive celebration of female nudity.

Another idea I've also been kicking around is a wedding (adult-attendees only), where the bride takes a "vow of nudity" - maybe even shedding her wedding dress ceremoniously, and them enjoying her/their receiving line with her in the altogether, and all the usual wedding reception revelry, with the bride and groom also celebrating in high-style "CMNF" matrimony.

Crazy ideas, almost fantasy-like, but not with dragons, or aliens, or anything "other-worldly". But some wild ideas about parallel words not at all unlike ours, except where "CMNF"-lifestyle options are at least partially the norm.

I've got a few dozen other ideas, but before this post gets to be a whole book, I'll leave it at that.

Any especially FUN ideas? Fun for guys (and other women) who appreciate confident nude women, and especially FUN for the nude women, who can live out aspects of a CMNF-lifestyle beyond a home-only context.

Food for thought!!
The Following User Says Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 09:43 PM

Thanked 5,837 Times in 325 Posts
Default fiction

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0226 (10)_LI.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	744.5 KB
ID:	11229858My wife and I had fun exposing her to a stranger one night. She was tipsy, so she laid on the bed, barely cover with a sheet. I left the d****s open enough for a good view, then re-parked the car close by...and waited. Another car pulled in with a young couple checking in to another room. He saw in our window, quickly unloaded the car and came outside, stood close by and had a smoke. He had a good long look at her. then took some smart phone pics and went back to his room. I walked to our window and looked in, she had rolled over on her tummy to expose more. Then I saw his semen on the glass! I went in to check on her, she was sleeping soundly, so I exposed more of her, went back outside and jerked off to her myself. She told me later that she knew what happened, she had rolled over to hide her face from him.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0226 (10)_LI.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	744.5 KB
ID:	11229858
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2020, 11:18 PM

Just giving this topic a bump, as I’m hoping to write some high concept CMNF erotica in the next few weeks.

Any sort of crazy ideas for really “imaginative-concept” CMNF subjects??

Maybe a sort of alternative to a nudist colony, that’s more like a village - with stores, art galleries, street-theater maybe? But NOT nudist, but all CMNF-oriented.

Like maybe a ski resort in the summer, with a typical “village” setting — except it’s warm. And by tradition, all the women there go naked - or most of them do freely a lot of the time.

Or maybe an all-CMNF cruise, on a large cruise ship??

Any other fun ideas??
Old 10-20-2020, 10:43 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 164 Posts

Maybe Sports.

Shirts vs Skins mixed team sports?

Athletics support clothes only..where men where shorts and women wear bras only?

The arts - Butoh or dance

or sci - fi where clothes are only need to hide male nudity which is seen as obscene and women's bodies are seen as acceptable
Old 10-21-2020, 07:23 AM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Story from Literotica

https://literotica.com/beta/s/skippers-rules

This is a good CMnf story includes sl*twife
Old 10-21-2020, 10:59 PM

Keep the ideas coming. CMNF where the women are bottomless would be great too — every bit as good as fully naked women, far as I’m concerned, and often even better!!
The Following User Says Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cmnf, exhibitionism, fun, public nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005