Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2016, 10:18 AM

Default Julia The air hostess v2

Julia, the air hostess view 1

So there I was in the early sixties, a spotty faced schoolboy sitting at the dining table minding my own business.

My mother was in the kitchen when there was a knock on the kitchen door.

It was Julia. She was the daughter of our rather posh, prim and proper neighbours.

Julia was in her late twenties and was, in my eyes extremely good looking. She always dressed really smart and had recently given up office work to become an air stewardess. I'd missed watching her coming and going to work in her perfect office wear, however seeing her in her stewardess uniform more than made up for it.

"Oh hello Julia. Come in and have a chat, I haven't seen you for awhile" said my mum.

My mum made tea and poured a cup for Julia.

"Now then dear tell me how you're getting on as an air hostess?"

"Well generally I've really enjoyed it. The uniform is so smart and I really love wearing it. It does seem to attract attention.

But yesterday I had a terrible and embarrassing experience."

"What happened that was so bad?"

At this point I stopped minding my own business and listened avidly to Julia's experience.

I decided to keep quite and keep out of view so as not to intimidate her.

Julia began, "We were flying back from Vienna and I noticed a group of three young men occupying a row of seats right at the back of the aircraft They seemed a little full of themselves. One of them stopped me and said how he liked my uniform.

I had to serve them from the drinks trolley. As I approached them I heard them talking enthusiastically. "I think yellow" said one, "My monies on cream". "Pink" said the other. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Being in the back row they were first to be served. The trolley was pointing towards the front of the aircraft and I was behind it.

Then the problems started.

As I served the passenger in the aisle seat opposite the three men I felt two hands around my waist pulling me backwards onto the three men behind me. As I fell backwards my legs shot upwards. I was flat on my back across the three men's laps. My immediate concern was what was I exposing. Fortunately for me when I looked down at my legs I could see that, although the hem of my dress had risen up above my knees. my slip had remained in place.

The men could see my slip but that was all. I think the man sat opposite must have seen partly up my dress. As I tried to get away the man in the window seat held me by my shoulders. I was beginning to panic and tried to wriggle away from his grasp. My struggles had a disastrous affect, as this time when I looked down I was horrified to see my slip way above my knees and my stocking tops and suspenders were exposed. I desperately tried to pull my dress back down but couldn't break free.

The more I struggled and wriggled the higher my dress and slip rose.

One of them shouted "Pink" and the others laughed.

Now I knew what they had been speculating about.

I managed to free one hand and reached down to feel for my dress and slip but all I felt were my suspenders. More struggling and as I looked down again I could see that my dress and slip were almost waist high and the tops of my stockings, suspenders and new pink knickers were all completely exposed.

At last they decided that they had had their fun and released their hold, I quickly pulled my dress down and stood up.

For the rest of the fight they gave knowing looks that they had seen up my uniform dress"

"It must have been awful" said mum.

"I'm always so careful to make sure that I never expose more than I intend in my uniform. What made it worse was that I felt really good wearing my new lace pink knickers and so for those men to see everything was mortifying

I would have screamed but then more passengers would have turned around and seen my knickers.

I just hope I avoid any similar experiences in the future".

Well I hope something does happen and you tell mum all about it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacksmith099 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2016, 05:27 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default orange knickers

I was 14 years old. I lived on a council estate in Romford, Essex. At the top of the road lived a really hot 20-something lady with a child. She had a crap car that often wouldn't start. I was pretty good with mechanics so she would ask me to help get her car going.

I had the bonnet up checking out the distributor cap when i first noticed that her thigh gap was so wide that I could see her orange knickers. I am sure that I had an instant boner, but eventually got the car started.

She had obviously seen me looking at her knickers because the next time she asked me to help get the car started there were no knickers, just a completely shaved c*nt, that she showed me by opening her legs wide as I messed with the engine. I can still see those spread c*nt lips and pink inner lips.

If only I had known, was it an invitation? I might have been able to get between those thighs! Lost opportunity!!.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 02:27 PM

One time the wife and I were out to a nice bar that had leather couches and chairs to sit in. I left her sitting on one of the couches reading the local whats happening around town paper. She was facing a group guys having a couple of cocktails, when I was at the bar getting our drinks I looked over at the groups of guys I could see one of them mouth the words " she is not wearing any panties" to the other guys needless to say they all shifted their positions to get a better look!
Old 05-17-2016, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penners View Post
Fucking show me, show me, show me, show me, show me, show me!
Yes, show us please!
The Following User Says Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2016, 03:23 AM

This is what she was wearing, I took this picture when we got home to show her how much she was showing!
Attached Thumbnails
received_879160215427482.jpeg  
Old 05-18-2016, 09:45 AM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Its the NONFICTION secion

JackSmith,

If you are going to make something up and pretend it is nonfiction, at least post one version of your tale. One story claims she is your neighbor, in the other she's just some stew you happened across on a flight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 07:17 AM

Default Nice brief bike upskirt

I happened to be out riding my bike on this Memorial Day weekend and riding on a bike bath. It was a bit busier than usual since many people had the day off. But this portion of the path is on the outskirts of the metro area, so nothing like a suburban path as for traffic by any means. There was a parade about to start in a small town up the path a little more than a half mile from here, I was not going there but heading back on my ride. So here is what happened, not a big upskirt but you may like and my thoughts behind it.

So I am about to cross a two lane road, typically it is one of those roads that many people do not stop for bikes, even though it is the law. So I approach the road and I notice pedaling towards me is a couple, he is on the far side she is in the middle of the path and they are in their mid 30's I would say. She is in a nice short exercise or workout skirt. The kind that is of a wicking material and short as in mid thigh. This couple is in the middle of the road when I noticed them as there were others behind them walking to cross the road. Now I thought I'd pay attention to her legs for a potential upskirt and I was right. Since she was crossing the road, and likely started up awaiting for a clearing, she was not going fast and she had to pedal, as a opposed to coasting and keeping her legs together. And sure enough even though she was trying to keep her legs somewhat together, her need to pedal gave me a flash of some white panties under her skirt. Now I was ready and expecting to see bike shorts or skorts, but no this was a real skirt with panties!

I thought about this sighting after I crossed the road and continued my ride. I was surprised she did not have bike shorts on. But then I thought of the why she was in a short skirt and panties. I suspect since it was a holiday and her husband was with her, I imagine he encouraged her to just wear her workout skirt with panties as he may have been a leg sort of guy (she had nice long legs by the way) and likely liked the idea of his wife in a skirt to possibly watch the parade later and also to ride knowing she is only in a skirt. So I really think that was his plan. Now as for her she likely went along with it for a few reasons. She knew she looked cute in a skirt like that and her husband wanted her too and they were heading to a parade likely and it was a path that was not typically busy. When I mentioned busier than usual I mean that I came across about 5 groups of individuals or small group together over a course of 2 miles, so not busy). And this woman thought it was a short ride and if she did come across a rider coming towards her she would just coast and keep her legs together and nothing was to be seen. However since she had to pedal to get across the road even though she attempted to keep her legs somewhat together and even tried to point them away from me, the pedaling and bike bar did not allow that and I got a nice flash as I passed her just feet away and at not a very fast speed either. So not a major upskirt but a nice one.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 12:01 PM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

I was outside at a waterfront park and this pretty tan, blonde girl was walking with her boyfriend and a gust of wind blew the front of the skirt up. She pushed it back down by it was up just long enough to see her white panties, she looked very surprised. She walked about twenty feet closer and another gust came up, this time she was not at all ready. The skirt flew straight up into her face, she tried to fight the skirt down but this wasn't a quick gust, it held her skirt up for a good 3-4 seconds. This time I noticed it wasn't just white panties but they had little flowers on them
Old 06-13-2016, 08:01 PM

Default Workplace mishap

I work for a multi-national corporation with offices in four different countries, including a couple in the US. One of our office is in Miami and is the workplace for some of the most beautiful Latinas I've seen.
The company hosts quarterly meetings where all offices join through a video feed. I usually arrive at work just in time to join the meeting, however, one morning I decided to get to the office early to catch up on some work before the meeting. Around 8:45 I decided to head down to the large conference room where everyone gathers for the broadcast.
As soon as I entered the room I noticed that the videos were setup in anticipation of the meeting that will start soon. On the large screen was a live feed of the Miami office as people were filing into the conference room. Nothing unsual I thought, until I paid closer attention. The Conference room (a large room capable of hosting all employees) was setup with all the chairs facing the front of the room where the large TV screens are setup. The front of the room had a table with a laptop hooked up to an HD camera broadcasting the video we were looking at. The table must have been pretty low because the camera was at seat level, accross from a stunning Latina in a short, tight dress. She, being in the front row and not thinking anyone could see much (of course not realizing the camera was on) sat in a very comfortable position. Her legs were set quite apart and everything was on display. It was a short blue dress that had a difficult time getting around her gorgeous Latina curves. She was not overweight by any means, just a fit, toned body with wide hips and voluptuous breasts. On display was a lacy pair of pink underwear.
As the room started to fill people started to realize what was on the screen. The IT tech that setup the room was not here and for 5 minutes the buzz in the room grew louder and louder as the broadcast was the topic of conversations. Finally someone must have noticed in Miami as after a while they cut off the broadcast.
I was distracted all meeting. I only hope that no one told the poor woman about the mishap, as she would probably be mortified, with no way of remedying the situation
Old 06-20-2016, 06:02 PM

Default A night out

I took the wife to see a band that hasn't played together for a couple of years, found out that they were playing Friday night at a local bar. They had a fairly good size crowd standing room only. After a few songs and a beer or 2 we ran into a friend that we only see maybe twice a year, anyway a couple more beers and songs later I see him move to stand front of the wife while she is moving to the music. As I was watching from about 20 feet away I notice him move his hand behind his back pretending that he is watching the band play while his hand is slipping under my wife short skirt ( I think he remembered from awhile back that she doesn't wear underwear) I could see her still moving to the music while his hand was roaming under her skirt. I guess she didn't mind since they stay that way for a few songs.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to keywest4x For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s