uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2010, 07:26 PM

Default Wife in the shower...

Ok... let me just start this out by saying I have never even considered doing this before I start hanging out on this board, and I never would have if I hadn't seen what I'd seen when I first looked...
And I guess I should say sorry that I didn't think to grab my camera, but I will next time for sure.

So last night we went out to dinner with some friends, and everybody had a beer or so, and the women all got to talking about some vampire show on TV and how hot the guys were. No big deal... So we got home late and my wife said she was trying to decide whether to take a shower then or in the morning, which was a little weird because she never takes them at night. So she said she was going to hop in then, and I tried to be romantic and said "Want some company" and she said 'not tonight, ok?". Bummer for me. For some reason, she went down to the basement to take a shower. After a few minutes I was walking down the stairs and wondered why the heck she was downstairs, and I decided to go poke my head in the bathroom and ask her. We've been married long enough that that isn't a big deal anymore. So I tried to open the bathroom door and it was locked, which was also weird. So I used a little screwdriver to pop the lock. By that point I thought something was off, so instead of walking in I just peeked. Our downstairs bathroom just has a stand up shower with a glass door. You can't see right into it, but I could look into the mirror and see everything. So there was my wife, leaning against the shower wall, one leg up on the little seat, with the shower massager held up against her pussy and her other hand squeezing her big breasts. Her hips were moving against the shower head, and she alternated her other hand between squeezing and then pinching her nipples. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, and I've never seen her do that before, or even talked about it. I couldn't stop watching. Then she put the shower head back up, turned around so the water was hitting her right on the ass, and stuck her hand between her legs and started moving like crazy. I couldn't stand it. I was so hard it hurt, and I was starting to cum in my pants already. Then she slid down on the floor and all I could see in the mirror was the top of her head, and after a minute of that I got worried she's see the crack in the door, so I closed it, went upstairs, and just about exploded I came so hard. It was so hot... I was dying to see her when she came upstairs, but it took so much out of me I ended up falling asleep. She was in the shower for at least another 20 minutes after I left, and might have been there for an hour for all I know. Next time (if there is one)I'll try to get a camera...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cameron898989 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 02:25 AM

Thanked 11,187 Times in 359 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to greylensman02
Default wonderful description

Great story, I love the detail in it. Really erotic to hear. My oh my I would love to be in that sort of situation. Love to hear more from other husbands about this sort of thing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s