Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2017, 11:00 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Ever think about some past cheats you've been with

I was bored tonight and started thinking back in time about some married cheating women I had in the past. One came to my mind real good. She was from St Joseph MO. I was living there at the time me and her was playing around. You talk about premisuious this chic was it. She wanted to do nothing but fuck and suck all the time. One time while her husband was home asleep she called me to come over. As soon as I walked thru the door she was unzipping my pants and taking me in her mouth. Afterward she had me bend her over and fuck her from behind real quick. She then wanted me to come upstairs to where her bedroom was. That's when I seen her husband asleep on the bed. She started sucking my dick again right outside of the bedroom door while her husband was sleeping. I wanted to bail but she wasn't going to let that happen. He started to turn over then she let up and took me by the hand and ran me back down stairs. She then kissed me and said I had better go in case he was getting up. This girl was nuts beyond a doubt but was a great fuck. I found out later that when she was in high school she was the school you know what. As well found out I wasn't the only one she screwing around with behind her husbands back there were more than few more fellers hitting that. In time her husband found out all about her screwing around and divorced her. About six years later way after me and her stopt seeing each other. I was in KC on some buissnes and as I was driving down the street I seen her. She was now a street walker. I just shook my head and drove on . It really didn't come as no surprise to me though. I just figured she must worn out her usefulness in Joe Town and moved to. KC . Its strang sometimes how we encounter people from our past and see what there up to at present. I knew she was a cheat that loved to fuck alot of guys but didn't exspect to see her doing what she was. Anyway it's odd the things we remember from the past when bored. Exspecialy when it comes to certain sexual experiences we had. I wonder whatever became of that wild card and if she is still doing what she was the last time I seen her. My only guess on it is probably.

Last edited by daskers; 08-03-2017 at 11:03 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143