photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2017, 02:23 AM

Default Stranger taking photos of my girlfriend / wife. (What about you?)

A week ago, my girlfriend and I went to Best Buy to get an external hard drive for her computer.

While she was looking at the hard drives, I saw some deals on Canon lenses, so I told her that I would check quickly if there was a good offer on the ones I wanted.

When I returned, she was crouching to take a look at the lower shelves; and there was a guy like 20 feet away (standing between her and me), taking a photo of her butt.

I walked faster to where she was and stood between the guy and my girlfriend; so he couldn't take more pictures. I said nothing because my girlfriend was going to make a scene there; and besides, it wasn't such a big deal. I didn't get mad, just uncomfortable.

When we got home, I told her about it and at first she was mad because I didn't tell her, but then she understood. The best part was that a few hours later, we started talking about it again (it went something like this, of course I don't remember it word by word, but the idea is there)

- What a guy! Taking pictures in those kind of places. - I said
- Yeah, I know. And at least the picture was flattering? - She said while laughing
- I don't know! But it surely was; you've got a nice ass.
- Well, let him enjoy it. He must be now seeing my ass in a blurry photo, but you, on the other hand, can touch it.

We began to make out and the first thing that I did was grabbing her butt and tell her things like: "he is watching your big butt while I am feeling it with my hands", "he would love to be me!". And then, I started to open her buttcheeks until I was touching her anus. Then I said: "too bad he can't see your anus" and she responded: "yeah, he would cum instantly".

Now I am very turned on by the thought of my girlfriend being photographed by strangers on the street. Of course, as long as they are not creepy or try something more physical.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you like it (or would)?
Old 07-31-2017, 08:22 PM

Default I also saw a guy taking a picture of my wife

I had a similar story. My wife was looking at marked down sheets trying to find our bed size and in a nice color. The sheets were in a lower shelf and not organized at all so she had to squat down to look. I wasn't paying any attention and actually walked over and was admiring some other women who were shopping near by. When I turned back I noticed a guy with his phone at a few feet from my wife and although he was pretending to just be surfing, I could tell he was taking a couple pictures.

I walked behind him to see what he was photographing and there was my wife's butt crack showing as he squatted down in some low rise jeans. About 2 inches of her ass were showing as her panties were lowered down too.

I didn't say anything and he moved away after a second. My wife looked around and said there wasn't anything I our size and got up and we left. I never told her about the guy but I think about it often and wonder if they are on any website.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:27 AM

Default Lovely storiies!

Those were both some nice stories! Did you quys felt weird seeing a quy taking pics of your wife? Did you feel proud about your sexy wives? Or maybe get mad? I'm asking cause usually "i'm" the quy taking the pics! Don't mean that i was tbe actual quy who took your wives pics but i often follow some nice lady and take pics of her ass so i would love to know how you quys feel! I alwaya thought that if the husbands know i would get in a real trouble! Let me know your thoughts!
Ohhh and for you to know thosr guys when they got home they surely wanking and cum for your wives ass for sure!!! I know i do every time i take pics of some fine ass!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 01:00 AM

Thanked 26,525 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife was a victim of video voyeurism and a small health club she belonged to. The guy set up a camera in the tube of a towel rack in the women's locker room. He never would have been caught if he had not shown them to a friend who later went to the police. He was prosecuted and convicted, my wife's attitude was "at least he has good masturbation material for his 5 years in jail". The DA said the videos were sealed by court order.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEKAMP21 View Post
Those were both some nice stories! Did you quys felt weird seeing a quy taking pics of your wife? Did you feel proud about your sexy wives? Or maybe get mad? I'm asking cause usually "i'm" the quy taking the pics! Don't mean that i was tbe actual quy who took your wives pics but i often follow some nice lady and take pics of her ass so i would love to know how you quys feel! I alwaya thought that if the husbands know i would get in a real trouble! Let me know your thoughts!
Ohhh and for you to know thosr guys when they got home they surely wanking and cum for your wives ass for sure!!! I know i do every time i take pics of some fine ass!

At the moment, I felt uncomfortable to notice this guy taking the photos; not because of the action itself but because of the potential "threat" that it could represent to my girlfriend if the guy would have tried something more physical.

However, after everything happened, I felt proud and excited that my girlfriend's body turned this guy on and that he was most likely going to pleasure himself watching my girl when he was alone. I got excited just by thinking about it!

On the other hand, most of the guys who are in this forum (including me) have a tendency to like and even encourage other men to look at their wives / girlfriends; so I wouldn't trust a lot that the answers you get here are going to be an accurate representation of reality.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
At the moment, I felt uncomfortable to notice this guy taking the photos; not because of the action itself but because of the potential "threat" that it could represent to my girlfriend if the guy would have tried something more physical.

However, after everything happened, I felt proud and excited that my girlfriend's body turned this guy on and that he was most likely going to pleasure himself watching my girl when he was alone. I got excited just by thinking about it!

On the other hand, most of the guys who are in this forum (including me) have a tendency to like and even encourage other men to look at their wives / girlfriends; so I wouldn't trust a lot that the answers you get here are going to be an accurate representation of reality.
Well i would never get physical! I just enjoy following and taking pics of hot and sexy women! Every time i review the stuff i take i get sooo horny! Never get the chance to chat with a man whose wife or gf has been my "subject" and i really like to know your opinion!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post

What are your thoughts about this? Do you like it (or would)?
As someone who love taking candid picture of women on the streets (never inside a shop), I happy to hear about a boyfriend who likes it (I never do upstart stuff, only what women offer me)

In the reverse situation, I might act as you however
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeekWorshiper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:30 PM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Here's something that happened to us.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=535
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 11:45 AM

Thanked 1,723 Times in 92 Posts
Default Photos at the beach

We spent regulary our vacation at clothing optional or nudist beaches and my wife is allowing me to take photos of her. I took once photos of her while we were strolling through the dunes and she started posing for me. After a minute I noticed another guy taking photos with his phone. He was initially out of her view but coming closer, she noticed him. I was unsure what to do, but she started to change her position that he was able to take a few frontal nude shots of her. I was so surprised that I stopped taking photos and just watched. It felt like that he took a dozen photos. After two minutes she told him to stop, thanked him for showing interest in her and we walked away. She told me afterwards that it made her feel very sexy and we had a great night afterwards.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:30 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli1960 View Post
We spent regulary our vacation at clothing optional or nudist beaches and my wife is allowing me to take photos of her. I took once photos of her while we were strolling through the dunes and she started posing for me. After a minute I noticed another guy taking photos with his phone. He was initially out of her view but coming closer, she noticed him. I was unsure what to do, but she started to change her position that he was able to take a few frontal nude shots of her. I was so surprised that I stopped taking photos and just watched. It felt like that he took a dozen photos. After two minutes she told him to stop, thanked him for showing interest in her and we walked away. She told me afterwards that it made her feel very sexy and we had a great night afterwards.
Very sexy and fun girl you have there! You are a lucky man!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p