Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2014, 11:23 AM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts
Default In front of her mother. . .

More than 40 years ago -spring of my senior year in high school- I stopped at the house of a female friend to talk about a project we were working on.

She was a good friend and no more. For some reason, we had one of those relationships in which the idea of romance was simply not a part of it.

When I got to her house, her mother answered the door and told me that D was in the back yard getting some sun. i had met her mother before: a very friendly widow who always seemed to me perhaps a tiny bit naive and perhaps constantly surprised by her own daughter. She told me to come through the house to the back door. I did so and walked into the small yard to find D lying on her stomach on a towel with the ties on her bikini -top and bottom- untied. I sat down on one of the two chairs in the lawn, with my back to the door I had just come through, and we chatted for a few minutes. I heard her mother coming: she was bringing a tray with two glasses and a pitcher of Kool-aid. As she set the tray on the table near my chair, she said that she had to go to work, but thought we'd enjoy something cold. At that moment D sat up, causing the top to fall away. I was shocked by what D had just done: not only had I never seen her undressed, I really hadn't den thought of her that way. But I wasn't alone in my surprise: her mother shrieked out her name and looked utterly startled.

D's response was to say, "Oh mother, he's seen everything I've got before." Saying that, she stood up, brushing away the untied bikini bottom, and sat down in the other chair. I could see a good bit of her blonde bush even though her legs were tight together, and I was combination of instantly horny, slightly embarrassed, and a bit fearful of her mother's reaction to what D had just said. Her mother said, "I don't want to know why he has seen you without your clothes on, but you can't just do things like that!"

Her mother was, I suspect, seriously embarrassed, but in any case said, "I'm going to go get your robe, and you're going to wear it." She told me to turn my back. I did -didn't want to, but I also didn't think it was a very good idea to defy her mother. D was giggling and laughing and saying things like, "Did you see her face?" She thought the whole thing was hilarious. Mom brought the robe, told D to put it on, told me I could turn around, and then said she had to go, but "No shenanigans after I leave, you two!"

When her mom was out of earshot, I asked her if she was out of her mind and what had brought that on. She said that she just enjoyed pulling he mother's chain. She said, "I really was just going sit up and let the top fall away, but her scream was priceless, so on the spur of the moment I stood up." I said, "why in the world did you tell her I had seen you naked? She could have gotten angry!" D responded that she knew it wold make her mother even more uncomfortable.

We went back to talking about the school project we were working on, while she sat in the robe. When we were done, as I was getting ready to leave, she said, "I need to ask you something. Have you ever seen a girl naked before?" I told her that when I was very young a neighbor girl used to show herself to me, but other than that not really more than just a glimpse. She told me that she had never let a boy see her before, and that it was kind of exciting to be naked outside in front of a boy. That thirty second of conversation was all it took to get me back to instantly hard and horny . . .and hopeful. So I asked: "Can I see again"?

She stood up, took off the robe and remained standing in front of me as she said, "I've never seen a boy naked" Without even asking, I pulled off my clothes and stood there. We were probably three feet away and I had a raging hard on. She was standing with he legs close but with just a bit of a gap at the top of her legs. She said, lets play this really cool game where we see how close we can get without actually touching.

Needless to say, we couldn't get closer than 6 inches without touching. It was incredibly exciting, but if I wasn't going to get to touch her, I wanted to at least look. I said, "Well, that's it. But I love looking at you." Started to step back to see better, and she took hold of my wrists and said, "OK, no touching with hands." and pulled me back toward her until my cock was just touching the top of her bush. And then a bit more. And finally more until her tits were crushed against my chest and by cock stuck straight up between us, pressed to her belly.

We stood that way for a few seconds, and then separated. As she reached for her bikini and said, "OK, time to get dressed", I asked if I could see her pussy up close. She said yes and say back down in the chair and spread her legs for me for a bout 30 seconds, then hopped up and said, "Enough! Now get dressed"

I don't think I had ever been that excited. I had never fucked a girl or gotten a blow job, but I had felt up a couple of girl friends, and fingered one of them many times, and been jacked off by her, but this was exciting beyond all that, perhaps because D WAS just a friend. I told her that it was incredibly exciting, and asked her if could come: "D, I have to do this, OK", I said as a rubbed my hard cock.

She said nothing, but stopped reaching for her clothes as I jacked off. I slumped into the chair, holding my balls as I pumped my cock.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:59 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackesteyes View Post
Another one of my experiences that sort of fits here. Not a friend, but a woman I worked with, who gave me a memorable nude massage. As in, we both were... I'll fill in the details later if there's any interest.
Interested...
Old 07-21-2014, 01:28 PM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackesteyes View Post
Another one of my experiences that sort of fits here. Not a friend, but a woman I worked with, who gave me a memorable nude massage. As in, we both were... I'll fill in the details later if there's any interest.
YEESSSSSS please
Old 07-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Thanked 1,203 Times in 85 Posts
Default Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by durden999uk View Post
I can't think of many real-life erotic experiences that have happened to me, but I have one that fits this thread quite well. When I was in my early 20s I was at University in Sheffield, in the UK. Most of my friends were a couple of years older, and mostly male with the exception of one girl who I'll call Kate for the sake of this post. Kate was the girlfriend of one of my friends at the time, but I was friendly enough with her that I would often go for drinks just the two of us, or hang out and watch films together. I had known her for about a year and a half when the incident I'm going to describe happened, but to give you some background Kate was a very flirty person and would often talk about her masturbation habits, joke around about having threesomes with me and other friends, and parade her body fairly openly without ever really showing anything. For example she would sometimes hang out with me wearing a tight white top and no bra and then make comments like 'I hope my nipples aren't poking out too much' to draw attention to it. She was sort of geeky looking, but with a nice body (slim with what seemed to be very perky, medium sized boobs). The flirtyness wasn't just directed at me, I think she was insecure in some ways and liked to have male attention, and especially liked that she was the only girl in our group. It's fair to say that I was attracted to her, but beyond some flirting that seemed to be a bit close to crossing a line, nothing had ever happened between us, I think partly because she had a boyfriend. After about a year of knowing her her and her boyfriend split up, and I kinda thought that something might happen between us, but nothing did and we just carried on being friends.

So, one night, my friend Dave, Kate, and I had been out drinking and ended up back at Kate's flat. She had recently bought a video camera with the idea that she might start making short films, and we were all playing around with it. I was a bit drunk and messing about filming Kate and Dave, but they weren't doing anything interesting so I jokingly complained that they were being boring. Kate asked what I wanted her to do, and replied without thinking, 'I want you to take all your clothes off, right now'. There was an awkward pause where I thought she might actually do it, but then she burst out laughing, as did Dave and I. I put the camera down and got a drink and the evening moved onto a different conversation for a while. It must have been about 20 minutes later Kate said, 'well, how about I take my bra off first?', apparently returning to my comment. Me and Dave looked at each other and I acted quite nonchalantly and told her she could if she wanted. So under her black vest top she took her bra off and chucked it on the floor next to the sofa. The shape of her breasts was quite obvious, but as I said before it was nothing that I hadn't already seen. Still, it was very sexy nonetheless. She gave them a little shake and asked if that was better, to which I acted a bit unimpressed and said that she was only part way there.

We carried on drinking for a bit, all fairly drunk by now, and it was only about 11:30 at night so it felt like there was plenty of drinking time left to come. I felt like we might actually get a show from Kate, so when she went out to the toilet I convinced Dave to take off his trousers, which I did as well, in an attempt to get Kate to get naked. When she came back in and saw us in just shirts and boxers she laughed, and I asked if she was going to join us, and without much hesitation she slipped her trousers off too and then gave us a twirl. Her panties looked like they were quite old and were now very clingy on her ass. I asked if she would take off her top too, and she paused trying to think of an answer. I could tell that she was nervous, but was trying to cover it up by acting cool. Looking back I think she really wanted to show us, but was also not quite drunk enough to feel really confident doing it. Anyway, after a moment she said, 'how about a flash?', to which I replied it would be a good start. She was standing in the middle of the room with me and Dave on separate sofas and after giving us both a smile which masked an obvious nervousness, she pulled her top up for a second or two, revealing her breasts. They were bigger than I had expected, I'd guess a large B/small C, with quite large puffy pale-pink areaolas, and incredibly incredibly perky. They did that nice thing where they curve up and out from the chest, and her nipples were pointing at about a 45 degree angle upwards. Me and Dave gave her a round of applause and she sat down, a bit embarrassed but also grinning a lot. We were both very complimentary about her body for a little while, which she loved, and now that we'd seen her boobs it seemed fine to talk about them, which she was more than happy about.

After a bit I asked if she was going to take her top off properly. She now seemed much more confident, and said she would if we did. Well, as you can imagine me and Dave were shirtless about 1.7 seconds later, which made Kate laugh again. She paused and said, 'okay', then peeled her top off and was just sitting there in her panties. I didn't try to hide my interest in her boobs and just stared at them for a little while, and must have been practically dribbling. Kate was watching me and smiling the whole time, and asked if really thought they were nice. I told her that they were probably the nicest boobs I'd ever seen, which at the time was probably true. She asked if I thought they were too small, and I told her definitely not. Then the conversation drifted away from our near-nakedness, but I kept on taking looks at her boobs whilst we were talking - a fact which she obviously noticed but didn't seem to mind. After a little while longer I asked her if she was going to get completely naked for us like I'd asked. By now she was totally relaxed, and said 'sure, if you guys do'. She insisted that we go first, so me and Dave stood up and slipped our boxers off. Despite how sexy Kate looked, neither of us had an erection, but I had a slight semi which made my cock look a bit bigger that Dave's. Kate gave both our cocks a a look, then stood up and slipped her panties off. All three of us were now stood naked, looking at each other, and we gave each other compliments about our bodies. I asked if I could touch Kate's boobs, which she allowed me to do for maybe ten seconds, but there was no more contact beyond that. Then after a while Kate said it was time for us a leave, as she was working the next day, and we put out clothes back on. She didn't bother, and said she usually slept in the nude anyway, so for the last ten minutes of us being there she was completely naked and Dave and I were fully clothed, a fact which now didn't bother her at all. We both gave her a hug and left, and I went home and must have masturbated twice and once again the next morning. I texted Kate the next day to say what a great experience it had been and how great her body was. She texted back a message saying how hot she found it being naked in front of us both, and that she masturbated a couple of times after we left.

After that I saw Kate naked several more times, in increasingly casual situations, always in her flat after a few drinks. We slept together once, but after a few months we both started seeing different people and our friendship just fizzled out. Still, the memory of that first night when she nervously exposed herself to me and Dave is still a very powerful memory for me.
What a story. Any pics of her? Presumably clothed ones
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018