Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-24-2014, 07:52 PM

Default Has a female friend ever stripped in front of you?

My name is Fred, when I first met Lucia, I was 20 and she was 16. Her parents moved down the street and we hit it off. I took upon myself to show her around and introduce her to the crowd and we have been best friends ever since.

When she was 23, she met John and married him at 25, had her 1st child at 27 and 2nd at 30. I am now 38. Thankfully John and I got on well and John even asked me to be a groomsman at their wedding. Lucia and I had never been boyfriend and girlfriend. I had a few girlfriends and she had her boyfriends but we were just mates. That should give you an idea of our background.

I have always been a welcome visitor to their house and they to mine and I have always felt comfortable with them. Last Sunday afternoon John had taken the kids to a sporting event and Lucia was alone doing some housekeeping when I dropped in. Lucia was wearing a short and a wrap type blouse that she would normally pin to keep from failing open but once I got in I noticed that she had forgotten to pin in.

She invited me with some beer which I readily accepted. At first she was very conscientious and was constantly checking herself but as the drinks started flowing she became less concerned and would allow the blouse to fall open in front of me revealing her boobs in a very nice bra.

We cracked open a few more beers when she noticed me checking her chest a few times and I made the comment that I were enjoying her blouse so much. She continued to make no effort to keep it closed until I finally announced that since I had been looking at her boobs all the time she might as well just take off the blouse since she was doing little to hide anything anyway! I did not think she would but she complied and took off her blouse right there in front of me and proceeded to enjoy her drink while wearing only her bra and shorts.

She started bragging about some of her adventures where she had shown her boobs to strangers at the beach.
I then asked what she would do if I asked her to remove her bra. She replied that she didn't know as I had never asked. My heart was beating double time now. I asked if I could see her breasts. “You want me to show you my tits just for your enjoyment?” she asked... “Yes”, I replied.
I expected her to say no or at best give me a quick peek when she just there undid her bra and took it off and continued drinking beer, completely topless, for my enjoyment...

Well, we talked for about an hour; I had 2 more beers there, looking at her boobs before I asked for the shorts too! I was a bit surprised when Lucia, with her inhibitions totally lost, told me that she had no problem to take her shorts completely off!!! I have to say that she never looked more stunning to me than that moment standing there in nothing but a pair of skimpy panties.

We ended up staying that way for at least an hour more. It was a great afternoon that I am thankful because it was a strangely erotic experience like none I had ever experienced.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to canepar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 08:22 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Many friends and many different times. The first was in our late teens with our best friends in maybe 1956. They are still our best friends and were also there at our wedding. We were never much into drinking but while visiting at their small mobile home D--- got out a few bottles of Vodka and other hard liquer. Our gilfriends were already into flashing their tits for us and others. So as the liquer flowed and D-- and I began begging Dollie and P-- started stripping, much like strippers but without paisties or G-strings. Each GF mostly stood in front of opposite partners teasing us and getting right in our faces with bare body parts. All body parts!
It was a show we all still remember and laugh about. Nothing more happened. As much as D-- and P-- wanted to swap back in our earlier days my wife wouldn't do it. P-- is younger than Dollie but has had many medical issues so does not look great anymore. However even last summer D-- asked Dollie to show him her tits and she freely set them free, as she has ever since 1956.
We never played poker but we'd play other card games that involved all of us stripping. Not that D-- and I were better players, but somehow it was always the women ending up naked. I'm not saying we cheated!
Over the years many of Dollie's high school GF's did strip shows for me. And being bikers we had many adult biker babes at many campgrounds put on strip shows. Yes my wife included. In fact my wife has stripped at several strip clubs just on a dare and a few times in contests.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Fishing trip

A friend and I were talking in a bar one night about our plans for fishing the next day. It was an all-day trip on the ocean. A gal friend of ours who had been dating another friend of ours was listening in on us. She said that she had never been fishing on the ocean before and would I take her sometime. I told her it was only going to be the two of us and she was more than welcome to join us. She accepted the offer and agreed to meet us at the dock in the morning.

We motored out looking for Mahi as she napped in the cuddy cabin. She awoke when we hook up the first fish. We let her reel in the first three fish. Then it got slow - no strikes for an hour. She asked if it was ok to lay out on the foredeck and catch some sun. She laid out there first on her stomach in her quite small bikini with the bra straps undone. After a while she rolled over on her back without covering her tits.

Of course I'm keeping an eye on her as I ran the boat. I finally made a comment about not being able to concentrate on fishing with the view I was getting. She laughed and said she hoped I wasn't offended. I responded that nude fishing was the way to go. Ok then if that is what it takes to catch more fish I'm all for it and she removed her bikini bottoms. I never realized this gal was so liberal. She never even alluded to any liberal ways.

She got up and came back to the cockpit. She immediately said, "How are we going to catch any fish with you guys still dressed. I, being the exhibitionist that I am, immediately stripped followed shortly by my friend. We spent the next three hours fishing nude and caught a few more. We played touchy-feely especially when she was fighting a fish. Nothing else sexual happened, but a good time was had by all. Even got a good laugh flashing another passing boat.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:14 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Hot topic, yes this has happened a few times. My favorite was a neighbor whose husband was working in Saudi for an oil company, she wanted to Skype with him and had no idea how to set it up on their PC. He was waiting for her to call on the other end, it took me about 15 minutes to get it installed and running and suddenly there he was she could see him, she was very excited. I was having an issue with the sound and it looked like it was on his end, so they were texting while we worked on it. Suddenly she pulls her t-shirt over her head and I look at her like "WTF". She says "he told me he wants to see my tits and he doesn't care if you are here."

The bra comes next and she is plumping and squeezing her impressive rack for him, and me too. The sound came on and I said I'll leave them to their fun. I didn't see but I'll bet her pants were next. I should have turned the volume off on my end.

Some friends of ours have a summer house with a fishing boat, Glenda the wife of course, loves to fish, Felix, her husband hates it. When we go with the to the camp Glenda and I usually go fishing, Felix goes to play golf, and my wife walks and reads. Glenda is pretty modest and conservative, but we were out on the boat in March, having a great day hauling in trout and redfish, we got caught in a quick rain shower and got soaked. I took off my wet shirt because between the wind and the temp in the low 60's, I was freezing. Glenda looked at me and said "you guys are lucky, you can just whip off your shirt anytime you want".

I said, "I'm not telling, if you want to go topless go right ahead".

Glenda hesitated a second and stripped off her wet shirt and bra, "you better not tell Felix or your wife or I'm never taking you fishing again."

Glenda isn't stacked but had a perky set of about 32B's, I picked up my cell phone and she said "If you even think about taking a pic that phone is going to sleep with the fishes".
Old 07-01-2014, 06:55 AM

This is a very hot topic and something which has happened to me a lot actually. Here's one that happened while I was in college:

During college I rented a room in a large house with several other students. One of my housemates was Caroline, a 20 year old Communications major who happened to go to the same school as me. Since we had the same schedule we would usually meet after class and walk back to the house together.

After class one day we walked home and were talking about a course we had both taken, and for whatever reason I followed Caroline into her room to continue the conversation. As we continued to talk I noticed Caroline getting out her workout clothes and laying them on her bed.

At this point, Caroline interrupted our conversation to say, "I have to go out for my long run before it gets too late. Do you mind if I change into my running clothes."

"No, go ahead, " I responded, thinking she would go to the bathroom down the hall to change.

There was an odd sort of pause and I thought I heard Caroline give a short sigh before she reached down and started to pull her sweatshirt up over her head. She set the swearshirt on the bed and I expected her to leave. Instead, she started to casually take her t-shirt off, then her shorts, then her bra, her panties, and even her shoes and socks.

My jaw dropped. In less than a minute Caroline had gone from being fully dressed to standing in front of me barefoot and bare assed, making no attempt at all to cover herself.

Whether I intended to or not, I could feel my eyes darting all over her suddenly naked body, taking in every detail of her anatomy. Caroline was slightly taller than me, about 5'9", and despite having large breasts and wide hips, her stomach was very flat. She was naturally light skinned, but was lightly tanned with barely visible tanlines around her chest and nether regions. She had shoulder length golden blonde hair which framed her face beautifully but did not hide her breasts. Her breasts themselves were very large and full, sagging only slightly without a bra. Her nipples were small and pink.

After taking a moment to view her nudity in its entirety, my attention focused almost immediately on the space between Caroline's legs. Since I had met her, I often wondered if she was a natural blonde and whether or not she shaved her pussy. Well, I did not get an answer about her natural hair color because her pussy was shaved bare.

I tried to keep talking and not just stare at Caroline like a pervert while she dressed in her running clothes. Altogether she was naked in front of me for about two minutes before she left to go on her run. It took me several minutes to compose myself after Caroline had left. Watching her casually strip down to a state of total nudity in front of me was both shocking and erotic, certainly not something I would have ever expected from my her.

Back in my room I made a vain attempt to open my books and study but spent the next hour thinking of how to handle what had just happened. Was Caroline disrobing meant to be an overture to me? What if it wasn't? Was this something she had done around our other housemates? Maybe she was just more casual about her nudity than I expected her to be?

Downstairs I heard the front door open and knew it was Caroline back from her run. I decided that I didn't want to be creepy, but I did want to find out just how far this could go. So, coming up with an excuse, I walked down the hall and poked my head into Caroline's room.

"Can I borrow one of your theory books?" I asked. "I need another source for a paper I'm writing."

Caroline invited me into her room to look for the book and while I searched her bookshelf I asked about her run: where she went; how far she ran; if there were any races she was getting ready for; trying to stall for what I hoped would come next.

After a few minutes of this Caroline announced, "Well, I really do need to shower."

"Go ahead," I told her.

There was a moment's pause where it looked as if she was waiting for me to leave the room. When I didn't, she let out another little sigh and began peeling off her workout clothes until once again she was standing butt naked in front of me.

After that, she grabbed a towel from her closet and then walked naked down the hallway to the shower, never covering up once, despite the fact that some of our other housemates were also home and could easily have seen her. By now it was clear that Caroline had no problem with me seeing everything.

Despite my desire to see where things might lead after her shower, I decided not to push my luck any further and returned to my room.

The next day, there was a slight awkardness in our conversation as we walked to class.

When we were leaving the campus, I finally asked Caroline, "Can we talk about yesterday?"

"What about it?"

I decided to try being straightforward and told her, "I was really impressed when you took your clothes off in front of me yesterday. I was impressed with how comfortable you were being naked, and I was also impressed with how good you look naked. "

I looked over and noticed Caroline blushing slightly. "I never expected you to just undress in front of me like that, but," I looked over and saw that Caroline was blushing an even deeper red, "with a body like yours, you have every reason to show it off."

She was silent for a moment and I began to worry that I'd said the wrong thing.

Finallly, very softly she said, "I was impressed with you too."

After another pause, she added, "Please don't tell my boyfriend. "

After that, Caroline was casually naked in front of me almost every day for the rest of the year that we lived together; she would dress in front of me before class in the morning; she would undress in front of me before her run and before she showered; and she even tried on outfits and asked my opinion before going out on dates with her boyfriend.

Towards the end of the year she got bolder; by then she was always naked in her room and would invite me to study with her sometimes; she would even walk out of her room naked to my room at the other end of the hall just to talk or hang out. During spring break when the rest of our housemates were out of town, I even convinced her to answer the door naked.

As far as I know she never did this with any of the other people we lived with. She also, unfortunately, stayed with her boyfriend the entire time we lived together. This was very frustrating for me but I think also part of the fun for her.

In the end we had a very fun, sexy, complicated friendship.

Although we did not live together after the year was over, Caroline and I stayed friends and eventually she broke up with her boyfriend which led to many much more adventurous experiences with her.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:20 AM

Thanked 1,604 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canepar View Post
My name is Fred, when I first met Lucia, I was 20 and she was 16. Her parents moved down the street and we hit it off. I took upon myself to show her around and introduce her to the crowd and we have been best friends ever since.

When she was 23, she met John and married him at 25, had her 1st child at 27 and 2nd at 30. I am now 38. Thankfully John and I got on well and John even asked me to be a groomsman at their wedding. Lucia and I had never been boyfriend and girlfriend. I had a few girlfriends and she had her boyfriends but we were just mates. That should give you an idea of our background.

I have always been a welcome visitor to their house and they to mine and I have always felt comfortable with them. Last Sunday afternoon John had taken the kids to a sporting event and Lucia was alone doing some housekeeping when I dropped in. Lucia was wearing a short and a wrap type blouse that she would normally pin to keep from failing open but once I got in I noticed that she had forgotten to pin in.

She invited me with some beer which I readily accepted. At first she was very conscientious and was constantly checking herself but as the drinks started flowing she became less concerned and would allow the blouse to fall open in front of me revealing her boobs in a very nice bra.

We cracked open a few more beers when she noticed me checking her chest a few times and I made the comment that I were enjoying her blouse so much. She continued to make no effort to keep it closed until I finally announced that since I had been looking at her boobs all the time she might as well just take off the blouse since she was doing little to hide anything anyway! I did not think she would but she complied and took off her blouse right there in front of me and proceeded to enjoy her drink while wearing only her bra and shorts.

She started bragging about some of her adventures where she had shown her boobs to strangers at the beach.
I then asked what she would do if I asked her to remove her bra. She replied that she didn't know as I had never asked. My heart was beating double time now. I asked if I could see her breasts. “You want me to show you my tits just for your enjoyment?” she asked... “Yes”, I replied.
I expected her to say no or at best give me a quick peek when she just there undid her bra and took it off and continued drinking beer, completely topless, for my enjoyment...

Well, we talked for about an hour; I had 2 more beers there, looking at her boobs before I asked for the shorts too! I was a bit surprised when Lucia, with her inhibitions totally lost, told me that she had no problem to take her shorts completely off!!! I have to say that she never looked more stunning to me than that moment standing there in nothing but a pair of skimpy panties.

We ended up staying that way for at least an hour more. It was a great afternoon that I am thankful because it was a strangely erotic experience like none I had ever experienced.

Fantastic story, what a great experience! Shame she didn't take her panties off as well, I'm sure you must have asked.
The Following User Says Thank You to smutley For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 11:48 AM

Thanked 176,411 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightcity View Post
Although we did not live together after the year was over, Caroline and I stayed friends and eventually she broke up with her boyfriend which led to many much more adventurous experiences with her.
Go on...

Really liked this story and would love to hear more about these further adventures with Caroline.

Thanks

Fango
Old 07-01-2014, 12:19 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Mid.... Similar experiences

That was an interesting story about your college days with Caroline. I was in college in the late 60s and that behavior was common to me also. I can recall girlfriends of my housemates walking back and forth to the bathroom nude or with a towel. It was common for the gals to sunbathe nude on the garage roof. A couple gals lived in part of the time and studied nude or in underwear etc. right in the living room.

Even the guys were casual about being nude around the house which caused some shock to gals who had come to the house for the first time. This behavior was not limited to our house - common at other rooming houses also.

Of course those were the "Hippie days" and everything was a more liberal. We had gang showers in one house and it was not that uncommon to be in the shower at the same time as someone else's girlfriend. I knew one group of gals that lived together and when the weather was nice they never particularly went out of their way to cover up even when relatively unknown guys were around.

A couple of the gals did a "social experiment" one spring quarter for a psych class where clothing was not worn in the house for a week - visitors included. They took notes and interviewed all guests.

It was just the lifestyle. And yes, I'd like to re-live those experiences.

Peace!
Old 07-01-2014, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,852 Times in 177 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
I knew one group of gals that lived together and when the weather was nice they never particularly went out of their way to cover up even when relatively unknown guys were around.

A couple of the gals did a "social experiment" one spring quarter for a psych class where clothing was not worn in the house for a week - visitors included. They took notes and interviewed all guests.
I would really love to hear more details about that social experiment if you can provide them.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Thanked 2,029 Times in 122 Posts

back in 1999 or 2000 I started to date a girl for five years... Well call her Anne (which is her middle name). She was the girl right before my wife and I thought she might be the one, but it never panned out. Anne was going for her degree when I met her so we were past the college age and yet not. She's a redhead with a complexion and skin that allowed her to tan and not burn. She's about 5'6", with "C" cup boobs, cute figure and fun. One night we got a little inebriated and wandered back to her apartment. She lived on the 2nd of three floors above a business. She lived on the 2nd, the other room on the 2nd was being renovated, and two girls lived in different apartments on the third floor.

I don't recall what we were wearing, but once inside the door, we went to the couch and soon I was naked sitting on it, while Jen in just a thong gave me a BJ. My back was to the wall where the entranceway was to the front door, but Anne had a few of it. She was blowing me something fierce, pulled her head up to take a break and started to stroke me. Then her eyes looked over to the doorway and she stopped. I didn't even get a chance to say a thing. She stood up and went to the door. I didn't hear anything, but started to stroke myself as I didn't want to lose what she had done.

In a matter of moments, Anne leads a girl into the family room where I was and says "Matt, this is (I have no clue what her name was). She was standing in our open doorway watching." So apparently we did not close the door when we came in and it was open a jar. When this girl who lived on the third floor walked up the stairs and turned to come down the hallway, where it turned to go to her floor, she must've looked in and saw Anne hard at work.

So Anne let's her sit down in a chair across from us as I look like a deer in headlights and I don't know what to do.

Anne gets on her knees and comes back to me and continues...

I'm look across at this girl who has a tube mini skirt some a tight top. I glance down at Anne who is gobbling me down. She takes a quick break winks at me and looks back at this girl and slides her one hand under her thong and starts to massage her clit. Then she returns her job "in hand" and continues to blow me.

I see this girl across from us start to touch herself and she eventually lifts her top. By the shine on her head, she is intoxicated. Her boobs are "B" cup size and she's a pretty girl with dark hair and blue eyes. I'm enjoy Anne suck me so hard and fast as she fingers herself to an orgasm. I'm watching Anne for a bit and then see this girl pull down her bra to reveal her boobs. She takes off her bra and skirt and is sitting there in just her panties. She's touching herself and looking at me and Anne. Anne looks back from time to time and orgasms again. I can feel myself getting ready and Anne starts to moan threw her sucks. The stranger in our doorway is really pinching her boob and playing with herself until she orgasms right there on the chair. I then explode into Anne's mouth and she doesn't miss a bit of it. Anne takes me by the hand and leads me over to this girl where my slowly lowering cock is at eye level. She take my cock in her hand and gives it a couple pumps and a couple deep sucks where if there was anything left... it is gone. Then Anne takes her up to her apartment. We never talked about it anymore and never did I ask about it... Just weird, but awesome.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s