uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2014, 03:12 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts
Default First time topless... How did you feel?

Any stories about the first time your other half went topless? Or even stories from ladies the first time they did?
When my gf (now wife) first did it I was really nervous about anyone looking. She was only about 19 and me a couple of years older. She stayed
Ike it for about an hour until the beach got busy then covered up again. After that she never did it until about 5 years later when we were away with friends and her sister(I've written about it in another post somewhere). I was really nervous about hr going topless in front of our friends but at the same time desperate for the other girls to go topless. I was well aware though that it was everyone or no one. When it did eventually happen I was probably as turned on knowing our friends were looking at my gf as I was at looking at them..
Old 06-17-2014, 03:49 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Wink My husband asked me to reply....

I have never been the most modest person as my husband has described in some of these threads, but that is around family and friends. We skinny dipped with friends in our pool, and his roommates saw me naked in college but I was young and I thought I looked good. Friends would sometimes only go topless but I had no problem letting boys see everything, sometimes opening up a lot if they were staring. My curlies are just right and make a nice triangle without creeping out on my legs like some girls have. My lips are not prominent unless I am really excited then they come out to play.

After our daughter was born and I filled out some, I was less likely to go nude unless it was friends we had known for a long time. One couple we have known for a LONG time talked us into going to a nudist camp with them. I was skeptical, thinking there would be open sex in public, but they explained they only went to family camps and there was no sex in public. They and my husband were very convincing so we went one Saturday.

They went in the office and paid the day fees after stripping at the car. I waited to be more comfortable. There were probably 40 people there, all relaxed and fully naked, many more nude people than I had seen in the past. Since my friends were nude already, they went toward the pool but the manager, a man about 70, offered to take me to the ladies rest room so I could change. I walked with him, trying not to stare at his good sized cock and very low hanging balls. In the small rest room next to open showers, I undressed and was uncomfortable that this man would see me fully naked. That was an odd feeling for me, but I was concerned and shy. I peeked out the door and he encouraged me to come out, which I did holding my clothes over my hairy triangle with an arm over my nipples. He said I was lovely and walked me back to the car to leave my clothes. He did not get an erection when he saw me nor did any other man although my husband told me that women who cover up or act shy are more likely to get attention than others.

Soon I was in the pool and very comfortable, although our friend with us did play a bit of fondle and probing under the water---but he does that in our pool too. I suspect my husband feels his wife up too. Over the years I have enjoyed getting felt up by young and old as you can see in our nudist writings.

For each of the first five or six camps we visited, I tended to be somewhat nervous until I see that everyone is naked and behaving themselves, although now we have been to some places where sex is more obvious and it does not bother me at all now. And while I am not the skinny homecoming queen I used to be, my figure is still good and in most ways comparable with most nudist women.

That reminds me of my first and nearly my last nude beauty pageant. My friend and I agreed to compete and looking around I thought I would do ok and could possibly win. I put on makeup which I do not ever wear at these places and trimmed my pubic hair so your could see my lips---a request by my husband. I was doing ok and had been introduced and strolled around the pool when a 6 foot tall blonde with HUGE breasts arrived. No one could compete with her. I came in third.

My photo has been in some of the nudist publications and some of my photos are in here with my face covered, the only way I would allow my husband to do it. And while I tended to be very straight laced for years, at a recent beach party with some of our friends and others I did not know, with almost everyone naked, they had a limbo contest. I tried but ended up with my legs spread wide open flat on my back. I laughed when I saw everyone staring between my legs, so I reached down and spread my lips as far apart as I could, showing them my deep pinkness. I then saw the men's jaws drop as they saw my secrets. I asked my husband if it bothered him and he said he got a hard-on like all the other men. I am flattered men still want to look, 35 years after my first visit to a nudist club.

One last thing. Yes, I enjoy anal sex a lot but I have to be in the right mood and prepped for the act. My ass has had many more men than my pussy which is only for my husband--except a couple of unusual times. See his stories.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:36 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default First time topless... How did you feel?

Some very nice stories. Hope I don't get off topic like many. It's easy after we get turned on. My wife Dollie decided I could do this quicker and more to the point. I doubt it!
Keeping it first time...times, this is basically how I was able to get her to flash and go topless later on.
We have always been campers. Years ago campgrounds were very primitive and often there would be only a few other campers there. We'd walk around lakes, in the woods, or anyplace we could alone and enjoying nature. I talked Dollie into removing her tiny bikini top for these lonely walks. We'd often wander thru the trails alone for hours. At first when we heard others coming from behind or toward us she'd quickly put on her top. I believe she accidentally got caught several times. Eventually she was comfortable being stared at up close.
I remember her only complaints were "they stare at my nipples." My wife was slim with nice erect decent sized titties when younger. But her nipples were small, only protruded maybe 1/4", and were very pale. She was always upset because her older sister and mother had very dark and long nipples. I explained "but look at those big boobs you have."
Later we'd find isolated beach areas so we both could sunbath nude. Again she'd cover up when others walked by. But in time Dollie was used to sunbathing and hiking nude while passing others and visiting briefly. It was me who got the brainy idea for her to pose while topless with other young guys. We were in our late teens when this all began. Probalby eary 30's when she first got her boobs fondled while posing. This was Dollie's idea.
During all of those years before I can't remember feeling anything but turned on and proud. But while having young strangers playing with her tits and rubbing their hard erect pricks on her bare cheeks and inner legs made me very jealous. Still I was so turned on I purposely spent a lot of time taking a few simple pictures.
All of this evolved to many stays at nudist resorts, unofficial and offical nude beaches, and parties with others naked. I was proud of Dollie's body and wanted to show her off. Spreading her legs and her lips to give others a close up view was normal. Eventually she was loving it.
I would say that for all of us married men who love our wives, we experience jealously, fear, and are thrilled at the same time. As recently as a month ago I had those same feelings as several men fondled my wife..... this after 50+ years.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-17-2014 at 04:40 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 03:48 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default First time topless & nude in public

This true story was posted here a few years ago:
I think the story describes pretty well how SHE felt about being topless & nude

Quite a few years ago, when my wife Bonnie and I had just begun dating, we both realized we enjoyed visiting the local nude beach. But back then, we either used the dunes as many others did, or if we were on the beach we were seldom closer than a few hundred feet from anyone else.

For our first vacation as a couple, we decided to visit a couples-only resort in Jamaica called Eden II, located near Runaway Bay. I had heard that Eden II had a nude beach as part of the facilities, although they didn't actually advertise it openly. BTW, this resort has since changed names more than once.

I think we were both a little nervous, wondering what the nude beach situation would be like. Wondering if we'd be comfortable being nude in the presence of others, and I wondered if Bonnie would even have the nerve to get nude. The first few days the weather was rainy, so no one spent much time on the beach.

We were further disappointed that during the few peeks of sunshine, the tiny beach/lawn area that was supposed to be the nude beach was never used. This nude area was adjacent to the main beach and screened from the main area by a hedgerow, but of course, open down to the ocean.

On our next to last day, the sun finally prevailed, and by late morning the main beach was quite crowded. Bonnie and I headed for the nude area, apprehensive to say the least. I was disappointed to find that we were the only guests on that side of the hedgerow. At that point, I thought it unlikely that Bonnie would shed her bathing suit since we were novices with nudity, and especially since we hadn't seen one person topless, much less nude during our entire stay. We sat down on the lounge chairs, I was busy looking in our beach bag for something, and I turned back, geez!! Bonnie was already nude! Great!! I quickly got rid of my shorts too. It felt wonderful, and I could tell Bonnie was enjoying all of this as well. So we had this tiny little area all to ourselves.

After lying out in the open with the sun beating on our naked bodies for a bit, we sure got thirsty. So I made a few trips to the tiki bar at main beach, after pulling on shorts of course. Maybe it was the alcohol, but Bonnie decided be even braver, and suggested we go for a swim. This meant walking down to the ocean nude, in plain view of the countless other guests at the main beach. I felt like a million bucks, walking hand-in-hand with my lovely GF down to the ocean, knowing all those eyes were on her. I think all of this was almost more than Bonnie could stand! She was trembling with excitement as we walked to the water, knowing she was the only woman nude, now in plain sight of all those couples, who were all wearing bathing suits.

It was obvious that we attracted quite a bit of attention, because soon after our venture down to take a dip in the ocean, couples began walking down to our end of the beach, I'm sure, to have a second look. We loved it all. Before long one of those couples who had just passed by returned to the nude area, and got naked as well. Then another couple, and another. The next and final day of our vacation, there were at least eight or ten nude couples using our little area. All thanks to Bonnie's little exhibitionistic streak, I'd like to think.

Bonnie later confided in me that our first walk down to the ocean was definitely the most exhilarating experience of her life. She described it by saying that her emotions ran from embarrassment to ecstasy, simultaneously. I think I know what she meant.
That visit to Eden II sealed the deal for us, for a while after that we were in the Caribbean at least twice a year, starting with Hedo II a few times, Orient & other beaches in St. Martin, etc. later Grand Lido Negril, etc.

Last edited by SteveZR1; 06-19-2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-20-2014, 02:23 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Just awesome! Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2020, 05:37 AM

Default Great idea for a thread

Anybody got some new ones
The Following User Says Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 09:21 AM

Default wife topless

my uk wife was 19 i think when she first went topless
we were on our own infact our first foreign holiday together , bulgaria bout 1984
i didnt even ask her she just took her bikini top off around the pool and on beach, still got a pic somewhere lol
she has gone topless ever since
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to woodydave69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 03:22 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 90 Posts
Default Wife Going Topless

For several years my wife and I would go out boating - fishing with a friend of mine and his wife. A couple years ago when we were out my friend would suggest to his wife to take her top off and sun her boobs...….she would just ignore him or give a chuckle. ( I guess when sometime when they were out alone he could get her to take her top off).

This went on for 6 months or so. Then my wife had a private talk with his wife and said the next time he says something about tanning topless let's do it. (My wife never went topless when we were out with me or when with others.)

So one day we were out fishing and my buddy said his usual remark about the girls going topless, they kind of laughed but didn't do anything.
We were busy fishing...…..next thing we knew when we turned around both wives were standing there topless !
What a beautiful sight !
After that it was common for them to take off their tops whenever we got away from shore. They would tan, fish, and swim topless.

Since then she pretty much tans topless whenever she has the chance.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:34 PM

My kind of ladies!! I'm sure it's "hard" to watch your lure with the girls sunning, sure would be for me!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacktieguy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 04:00 PM
A user who abused the forums

Default Boating

Growing up my boyfriend had a boat and his thing was that if the captain him was topless then everyone else had to be topless also if they wanted to go out on his boat. However he wouldn't say anything about it until we were well away from the shore. Me and all of my girlfriends would take off our tops out on the water in front of my boyfriend and his friends and anyone who was close by in another boat could see us. At first I was embarrassed but soon I found myself wanting to go closer to other people so they could see my boobs

Tags
beach., topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018