Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2010, 11:32 AM

Thanked 1,282 Times in 18 Posts
Default True holiday story..

This is a true story about of a holiday i took with my wife Caren in Portugal about 5 years ago. There was a bar/restaurant on the edge of our resort that we often went to and on our last night we had a great evening there eating and drinking till late. It got to the stage where we were the only two people left, drinking at the bar with the owner while two waiters were clearing up. We were both pretty drunk by this time but Caren was also really tired. She was leaning forward resting on the bar and i noticed the owner smile at one of the waiters, as they both peered down the top of Caren’s dress . They could clearly see her pert, little bra-less tits and liked what they saw. Rather than being angry about this, i found it quite exciting and i’m not entirely sure but i might have even smiled at the waiter. Caren could barely keep her eyes open and wanted to leave but i ordered some more drinks because i was starting to enjoy the change in the atmosphere. It was noticeable how the three men were speaking more in Portuguese now. I visited the toilets and found myself becoming erect knowing that these men were leering at my wife.
When i returned, one of the waiters came up to me and asked if i wanted to come through to the side bar and play pool. Caren looked up and smiled at me in a way that showed she thought it was a really kind offer – she had been telling me all week how nice the staff were at this bar. Everyone else in the room was fully aware or what the offer to play pool actually meant. If i agreed to leave the room, to play pool - i would be sealing my wife’s fate. A few awkward minutes passed where nothing was said. I remember my head spinning with a mixture of excitement and fear. Finally i told the owner we were leaving. I helped Caren to her feet, the owner ripped up my final bar tab without saying a word and we left. What my wife’s fate would have been, if i had left the room – i will never know....
Attached Thumbnails
pic1.jpg  
Old 03-25-2010, 05:37 PM

Default Very good

nice and hot......
The Following User Says Thank You to margro For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 06:21 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by margro View Post
nice and hot......
The photo is of my wife wearing the same dress but taken on a different day.
A number of things have crossed my mind since that evening in Portugal. Firstly I feel I was very naive at the time. These men had obviously identified my wife as an easy opportunity – one of the waiters had danced with her earlier in the evening which I had paid no attention to, so for all I know he may have been groping her or she may have been flirting with him – or both. She was also incredibly drunk and sleepy which makes me wonder whether they had spiked her drinks or even drugged her. I often debate in my mind whether by deciding to leave bar, I missed an amazing opportunity to see my drunk, semi-conscious wife fucked and abused by other men or whether I had a lucky escape.
I would be interested to know what any of you would have done if you were in a similar situation….
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sleyeone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 PM

Default A missed opportunity

Without a doubt I would have left and waited to see what happened to her. Did she seem drugged the following day?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msmiles For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmiles View Post
Without a doubt I would have left and waited to see what happened to her. Did she seem drugged the following day?
I struggled to get her to walk home that night when we left the bar - but i put that down to drink at the time. The following morning we flew home -she was incredibily tired and had little memory of that last evening. She has never spoken to me about it. I've never taken drugs but maybe others might know whether this behaviour could have been caused by drugging her???
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleyeone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 10:23 AM

Thumbs up Nice!

I definitely would have left them to have some fun with my wife! (As long as I trusted nothing terribly bad was going to happen).

Nice story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liltitlvr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 11:02 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleyeone View Post
The photo is of my wife wearing the same dress but taken on a different day.
A number of things have crossed my mind since that evening in Portugal. Firstly I feel I was very naive at the time. These men had obviously identified my wife as an easy opportunity – one of the waiters had danced with her earlier in the evening which I had paid no attention to, so for all I know he may have been groping her or she may have been flirting with him – or both. She was also incredibly drunk and sleepy which makes me wonder whether they had spiked her drinks or even drugged her. I often debate in my mind whether by deciding to leave bar, I missed an amazing opportunity to see my drunk, semi-conscious wife fucked and abused by other men or whether I had a lucky escape.
I would be interested to know what any of you would have done if you were in a similar situation….
I believe you were very very lucky to have your wife almost unconscious and showing her tits unaware to someone.
I do not think that if you decided to leave bar they had fucked her, unless after your explicit approval.
But why having your wife fucked and abused by the bar owner and waiter?
Another solution was to ask one of the guys to help you to carry your wife in the hotel room. Then you could undress her in their presence.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 11:16 AM

That’s a scenario I have thought about on many occasions. One more drink and I’m sure she would have needed to have been carried out of that bar. Helping one of those guys carry her in that flimsy, summer dress, with little on underneath is a pretty exciting thought. Back at the hotel room I would have had more control of the situation – that little dress would have slipped off so easily and she would have an amazing last few hours of her holiday!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleyeone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 02:58 PM

Thanked 1,347 Times in 86 Posts
Default lucky

you had a fantasy and she was not hurt. you were lucky
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palladin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 05:37 PM

Thanked 2,692 Times in 172 Posts
Default Missed opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleyeone View Post
This is a true story about of a holiday i took with my wife Caren in Portugal about 5 years ago. There was a bar/restaurant on the edge of our resort that we often went to and on our last night we had a great evening there eating and drinking till late. It got to the stage where we were the only two people left, drinking at the bar with the owner while two waiters were clearing up. We were both pretty drunk by this time but Caren was also really tired. She was leaning forward resting on the bar and i noticed the owner smile at one of the waiters, as they both peered down the top of Caren’s dress . They could clearly see her pert, little bra-less tits and liked what they saw. Rather than being angry about this, i found it quite exciting and i’m not entirely sure but i might have even smiled at the waiter. Caren could barely keep her eyes open and wanted to leave but i ordered some more drinks because i was starting to enjoy the change in the atmosphere. It was noticeable how the three men were speaking more in Portuguese now. I visited the toilets and found myself becoming erect knowing that these men were leering at my wife.
When i returned, one of the waiters came up to me and asked if i wanted to come through to the side bar and play pool. Caren looked up and smiled at me in a way that showed she thought it was a really kind offer – she had been telling me all week how nice the staff were at this bar. Everyone else in the room was fully aware or what the offer to play pool actually meant. If i agreed to leave the room, to play pool - i would be sealing my wife’s fate. A few awkward minutes passed where nothing was said. I remember my head spinning with a mixture of excitement and fear. Finally i told the owner we were leaving. I helped Caren to her feet, the owner ripped up my final bar tab without saying a word and we left. What my wife’s fate would have been, if i had left the room – i will never know....
You should have gone a played a little pool and peeked at what was going on with your wife. You may have enjoyed seeing your wife being used for sex by total strangers. I love to see my wife having sex when she gets so drunk she has no idea what she is doing
Attached Thumbnails
sex-with-mom--9073457117.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Macmmot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03