photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2010, 02:59 PM

Post Just an old experiance remembered, perhaps more of my adventures later...

I went on a camping trip a few years back. It was with my church college group. We went up to Tahoe for a few days. It was really weird though. And I do mean weird as in some of the people were acting strange, out of their usual character. We were really near the lake which was cool, but it was also where a lot of the weirdness happened. The pastor leading the group decided to bring up his wife and two daughters with us which is usual for him, but the daughters were really out there for some reason. Since I was considered to be one of the "more responsible ones", I got put in charge of a small group of the campers including the pastors daughters. On the second day, everyone wanted to go down to the beach, so after devotional we headed out there. While everyone else took their swimsuits (including me), the two daughters didn't. They just went as they were, small tee shirts and jean shorts. Now granted, this should have thrown up some warning flags to me because they had been begging to get to the beach, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. When we all got to the beach, there were some platform docks extending out some, which for a lake that size is normal, and everyone started daring everyone else to jump in from it. I just kicked back on the beach because, well, not like I'm going to be jumping seeing as how I’m wheelchair bound.

I heard a few splashes and looked up. Turns out my brother and one of his friends had been the first to jump off. So I figured fine, whatever, I kind of expected that. But then I caught something out of the corner of my eye. The two pastors daughters leapt off the dock and plunged into the water, laughing all the way. This concerned me some, but not too much. I mean after all, they are the teenage daughters of a pastor that I know and trust, so I'm figuring that if they are jumping into the water wearing little white tee shirts that they'll be wearing bras, right? As they came up out of the water right in front of me, I learned that I was dead wrong. Their they were, their white, nearly transparent shirts clinging to them, putting their, um, rather well developed assets on display for everyone to see; with me getting the uncensored directors cut view. But they hadn't known that I was down there, they thought that everyone was up on the docks, and that they could just dive in and then run back to camp and change before anyone was the wiser. So their laughter was quickly silenced when they saw me looking right at them with a rather curious look on my face. Needless to say, that is something that I agreed to keep a secret as long as they would as well.

The next strange occurrence happened later that night when everyone was hitting the showers. Now I have a habit of taking military showers. That means you get wet, turn off the water, soap up, then rinse off. It saves water, and when you are camping, it also saves money since you have to pay for how much water you use. I was in the middle of soaping up when one of the Jill, one of the college girls that I've known since middle school walked in wearing nothing but a towel, dropped it, and strolled right in on me, the both of us stark naked. And now both frozen with embarrassment. We each got a full on view of the other for almost a full minute until finally we both snapped out of it almost at the same time and started apologizing to the other for the whole thing; her not for knocking, and me for not leaving the water on to let others know that someone was in there. The next day was not as exposure prone, but it was a bit awkward given that all three of these girls were in my group and I had known them for so long in such a church like way. At least, the day itself was fine. That night though, that was a different story.

The older of the pastors daughters came into my tent a little past midnight and started talking on and on about how thankful she was that I hadn't told her father what the two of them had done, and how she would do anything to keep him from knowing. Well, I was groggy and flat out tired from the days activities of rock climbing, canoeing and such that I just mumbled out a "yeah, sure, whatever" kind of thing and laid back down. The next thing I realized I could feel a small hand on my, um, well, you know what and my eyes shot open. There she was, stark naked and just now getting ready to put me in her mouth. Now at first I thought I was dreaming, but then I realized that I wasn't. I threw my hand out and pulled the sleeping bag back over me and almost yelled, but I caught myself in time and whispered to her, asking her what she thought she was doing. She said that when she was talking about doing "anything" to keep her father from knowing, she meant giving me a BJ as a kind of payment to keep me quiet. Not I'll admit, she is attractive, but for crying out, she was the 17 year old daughter of my pastor! So I had to gently explain to her that her "services" were not necessary, that I would keep both what had happened at the lake as well as what was happening right now to ourselves. Call me crazy, but she didn't seem to believe me. She stood up on her knees, giving me a full frontal view of her and asked me if I liked what I saw. I told her that she was attractive and that her appearance had nothing to do with it. She got a questioning look on her face, so I told her that seeing how I was 20 (at the time) and her father was my pastor, it wouldn't seem right to me if she were to go through with something like that. The look on her face broke into a wide smile and she practically leapt forward at me, knocking me back. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips, I think before realizing that she was still naked. She got dressed again and opened the door to the tent to leave, and I caught sight of her younger sister, the 15 year old who had also jumped into the water, standing right next to the door. My eyes apparently grew to the size of dinner plates because, when the older sister looked at me before leaving, she explained that the two of them had talked it over and that the both of them were going to do the same thing to me right after the other just to keep me from telling their dad. Needless to say I was glad that this would be the last night there. We all packed up and headed back to Napa the next day, with those two daughters and Jill giving me an extra long hug before we all took off.

We had our college church group meeting about a week later and afterwards Jill asked me to stay behind for a while. After everyone else had gone, she sat down and the two of us had a long talk about what had happened, what each of us had seen, and how we felt about the incident. I didn't understand why she had waited until everyone was gone to talk about it because the way that we were speaking about it nobody would have been able to hear us even if there were people inside. Then she asked me a question that I wasn't expecting. She asked me how I felt about what I had seen. Not exactly a question that I wanted to be asked. Now I'll admit, she is attractive, and I told her that; but that wasn't what she was asking according to her. She wanted to know how I felt about having seen her naked like I did. Well, I told her that although it was a sight that I'd probably never forget, I probably would have preferred it was something that had happened by choice, not by mistake.

That was when I understood why she had wanted to talk to me alone. She said ok, then walked over and locked the door from the inside, and turned off all the lights. Now from the window in the room, even with the shades drawn, plenty of moonlight gets through; more than enough to see with. She told me that she would take off her clothing and allow me to see her by choice as long as I didn't tell anyone about us doing this. She said that it would help her clear the air between us if we could again have a secret of choice rather than a secret of chance. I was a little iffy about it, so then she proposed something that I couldn't believe. She said that if it would make me feel any better about it that I should disrobe as well so that we would be equally sharing this moment and that this way we would both have nothing to hide. I couldn't help but think "yeah, no kidding". But I agreed to it, so we did it and just stayed in that room for almost two minutes wearing nothing but our skin before we started talking. The next thing we knew it had been almost twenty minutes and we had completely forgotten about each other being naked, we were talking about old time, the first time we had met, that kind of stuff. We put our clothes back on, gave each other a friendly hug, and called it a night.

It was all a few years ago, back when I was still much more closed minded about life. But like all things, time has sinced changed that...

Tags
camping, church, daughters, friend

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009