uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2017, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default Interaction with Wait Staff (and other Workers)

I couldn't find an existing non-fiction thread for this situation, so thought I would create one.

A long time ago I was on a cruise in the Caribbean that had a topless deck. I'd hang out there occasionally using the excuse that I wanted to be around adults and not a bunch of children that were in the other areas. I think you had to be 18 to be on the topless deck. Of course, it was also a chance to check out attractive women.

I remember one time I was sunning and fell asleep for a while. When I woke up I saw a new woman sitting in a chair close to me. She was very attractive, probably about 30 years old with shoulder length blonde hair. I could tell she was topless, but couldn't see anything because she was using a book and her arm to block her chest. It seemed strange to me that she was topless, but covering up until I noticed a waiter on deck taking drink orders. I decided to get another drink. The waiter was a really friendly guy from Jamaica and we engaged in small talk. After taking one more order the blonde woman called the waiter over and ordered a drink.

As soon as the waiter was done taking orders and walked down the stairs the woman returned to reading and uncovered her beautiful C cup breasts. A while later the waiter returned and the woman once again covered her chest as he handed out drinks and people paid. When it was her turn she had the waiter put her drink on a table and then signed the receipt while still staying covered. Again, once he left the deck her tits were back out on display.

The funny thing is, the next times the waiter came back on the deck she didn't cover up and went about reading her book. It dawned on me then that she was probably too embarrassed to have a conversation with the waiter while topless, so she covered up, even though he was going to be walking a few feet from her uncovered breasts multiple times that day. I guess her only problem was interacting with him while topless. Has anyone else seen similar situations, on a cruise, at the beach, spa, etc?
Old 08-02-2017, 03:53 PM

Default Sauna pool bar

Yes I have observed the same thing in a couple of the German thermal spas - in the nude pool with a bar inside. Women, and girls, who just walked down the pool steps completely nude and have seemingly no problem moving about in the water, will often try to cover their boobs when directly interacting with male bartenders. Mostly by lowering their bodies so that their boobs are beneath the bar edge.

This seems more common when they are on their own or just with female friends, not when they have male company. So I guess it has to do with not wanting to feel too vulnerable when interacting with a guy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 08:48 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were laying on the beach in Cannes in front of our Hotel, the waiters were bringing drinks or whatever you needed, 90% of the women were topless. I had to go to the restroom and was walking along with one of the waiters, I said to this young man "you do know you have the best job in the world?"

"As you Americans say, no shit", he replied in a French accent. I had to laugh.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 03:18 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I Saw This Once at an African Beach Resort

The resort was in Lome, Togo in West African. Virtually all of the guests were European, either flying in from Europe or expatriates visiting from neighboring countries. I was there for a week-long training seminar. This would have been in around the winter of 1982 or thereabouts.

Many of the women went topless at the pool, which was in the center of the hotel grounds and not visible to the public. I remember one young woman in particular. She would lay out and sunbathe while topless, but whenever she had one of the African waiters over to take a drink or snack order, she would loosely cover her breasts with her arm. She didn't hold her arm tightly against her breasts, so pretty much everything was visible anyway to the waiter as he stood over her lounging chair.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 08:24 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I think women covering their tits for waitstaff is a sign of respect for them as men. Once I was working on a PC in the back room of a boutique, there was a triple mirror and platform in the same area, it was obviously the place where they did the fitting and tailoring. A woman and one of the employees came in to pin a dress hem, they saw I was there but the woman proceeded to undress to her bra and panties and put on the dress to be tailored right in front of me. It was like I was of no significance at all. It was hot and belittling at the same time.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416