or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2017, 12:57 PM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Met her at a nightclub after having breakfast at a restaurant it was to a hotel. Probably two hours cause we ate slow. 😅😂
Ah TWO hours all the same .... you took all your time !!!!!
Old 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

My first and only ONS.

In college days I had a FWB before the term was ever used. We both had SO's, but if they were unavailable we might get together for a nice afternoon. She had a cousin, Nancy, visiting from the west coast and she asked if I would go out with her on a double date with her and her SO. She described Nancy as attractive and a little older, we were 19/20, she was 23, I agreed.

We all went out for pizza and a hangout bar, Nancy was attractive, but aloof, like she was a sophisticated woman from SF and we were southern college kids. I got my friend alone for a second and told her what I thought, she said Nancy might be open to going to my apartment, she split up with her BF a few months ago and she might need something I was good at. Besides, she wanted to take her BF back to her house so they could have some alone time.

So we decided to leave the bar and I offered to take Nancy to see my apartment, it was a dump, but it was in a historical district and I kept it clean. I was surprised when she gave her first enthusiastic reply, she would love to see it.

As a side note, that summer a fad was paper dresses, the fad didn't last long, but that night both girls had them on. We got to my apartment and had a glass of wine, I asked her if she liked her paper dress, Nancy said it was actually uncomfortable, she would not be buying another one. I took a chance and kissed her and shortly we were having fun ripping her paper dress to shreds. Had pretty hot sex, she was on BC, so no condoms in the pre-AIDS days.

The next morning she put on one of my shirts and I took her back to my FWB's house, never saw her again.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018