Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2017, 01:01 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

I realized only the first idea made it on my original post:

2) Have her walk around topless (my vision includes a little maid skirt, but do as you will) with some spray whip cream covering her nipples. Invite guests to lick a boob clean, then put some more spray cream on and invite someone else. Keep going until all guests have had a chance. After that, invite some other places to have whipped cream put on them and licked.

3) Just have her run around in a very short skirt and a loose, open top and no underwear. Something in such a way as to not allow her to bend over, lean, or pretty much move without exposing something. Then encourage people to get "handsie".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2017, 02:01 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Please do! That is hot as hell!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
I think I speak for more than just myself when I say, "Love to hear about more of those added dares".
Thanks you all for the likes and requests for more. I hope the OP of this thread concurs with these requests.

After our last posted play my wife was on fire, she loved the feelings of being controlled and having things done that she was at our mercy. Wearing the collar and being lead around on display had been very arousing for her. Giving men that she could not see who it was and knowing when she talked to guys around the campground that she may have given them a blowjob and swallowed their cum load was a huge turn-on for her. She found a club online a week later and we all visited a lifestyle club in Dayton Ohio that had a large BDSM group. We explored the bondage area but my wife was not a fan of being tied up or restrained in a planned session. She much more prefered the impulsive, spur of the moment unplanned and unpracticed play.

About a month after the first episode we were at a friends RV and they had a very high quality metal spreader bar with cuffs for both the ankles and wrists. My wife took great interest in the device and from its design the way it was set up once locked inside the person was totally exposed and immobilized. They used it in their bed and it provided full unrestricted access to all of the woman's body and holes. My wife seemed to be very intrigued by it.

That week I found a relatively cheap velcro spreader bar on amazon and ordered it and had David pack it in his bag for the weekend. We were all sitting outside on Saturday afternoon drinking spicy bloody mary's and took out my phone to play a few rounds of the Truth or Dare game. My wife had enough to drink that she was horny but not enough to dull her senses when she got another sex slave dare card. She was almost eager to see what we selected for her to do.

Once we had her secured in the spreader she was able to hobble around in her bent over position but her pussy and ass remained spread open to give others a full view and open access to both her holes. She was embarrassed about it and said she didn't want to go outside. We told her that we were taking her out and we would visit other campers where she had to ask the other wives if their husband could try to satisfy her and if she got permission she had to beg the man to use her anyway he wanted. The most humiliating part of this for my wife is she is used to men hitting on her and at lifestyle events having guys almost beg for the chance to fuck her. Today the tables were turned and she was begging the guys. She said also the feeling of being totally vulnerable and exposed had her excited.

We did not blindfold her this time so that she could see to walk bent over but it was hot listening to her beg the men to use her. Most the guys were super eager but played it off making her beg them for what she wanted. It was super hot listening to my wife begging for cock and seeing her totally vulnerable. She had given 11 men blowjobs and been fucked by 5 in her pussy and 2 in her ass. All 11 gave her a cum load either in her mouth, on her face or in her hole or on her body. The best part was by the end she had still not climaxed but was on fire now. The 12th guy she was really begging to cum and he toyed with her taking his time getting head for almost ten minutes when another guys who had been watching finally could not take anymore and after getting permission from me pushed inside her pussy from behind as her mouth was filled with cock. He told her he wanted to hear her beg him to fuck her in the ass and with a mouthful of cock she begged for him to fill her ass. As they both fucked her hard from both ends my wife had one of the most intense orgasms I have seen that lasted until both guys came finally.

Afterward we took the strap off her and got her some water. She was so wore out we ended up carrying her inside the friends camper and laying her naked cum filled and covered body on their couch and letting her sleep for about two hours before we went back to get her.

I have one picture of her restrained in one couples camper as she sucks the guys cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bound spreader.jpg  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 07-28-2017, 01:15 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts
Default Buy a double ended dildo...

Have her lay on her back, spread eagle, with the dildo deep in her pussy. With her legs up in the air, guests can try to toss a ring on to the dildo. If they can secure the ring, perhaps they get a blowjob? Or secure a place in line for the gang bang?
The Following User Says Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 04:17 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

So what happened?
Old 07-29-2017, 12:29 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
So what happened?
Since he hasn't been back since April, the world may never know. Of course, since this probably belongs in fiction, you can write your own ending to the story.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s