Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2014, 06:04 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Five hole, there are lots of members here who won't share photos for one reason or another and I don't blame them one bit. Photos are a nice addition to any story, but its the stories themselves that are so sexy and fascinating, especially when they are written by people with a knack for writing like you, ModelT and the many other talented writers here on OCC! You keep your "souvenirs" for the two of you to enjoy but keep those stories coming. I always look forward to reading anything you post! You're one of my favorites!
Thank you... thank you very much. Glad you like our stories... It is pleasant to hear people enjoy our stories and brings a smile to my face. I have often been told I have a gift of words, although I often reread my stories and find grammar and spelling issues in them that I could kick myself for missing or not seeing in my eagerness to post. Often the horniness of thinking about said times, brings me to make errors though. I am tempted to go back and revise, but have not. I encourage your thoughts on the subject and welcome any questions. My memory is quite good if not exceptional.

As per stories I have a new one coming soon that I just need time to write. Perhaps tonight (29th of July). It is a special experience for me and I hope my long winded build up is worth the wait. Be patient, PM us any time as we always respond back.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 07:31 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
you, ModelT and the many other talented writers here on OCC! You keep your "souvenirs" for the two of you to enjoy but keep those stories coming. I always look forward to reading anything you post! You're one of my favorites!

ModelT, as far as proof is concerned, you are right. Photos do not really "prove" anything. Its not difficult to choose a stolen photo and construct a story around it. Lucky for us, Its usually pretty easy to separate the "fakes" from reality, photos or no photos. Even if you posted all of your stories without a single photo, we'd still know they aren't fictional, because the honesty and the emotion shine through your words.

You are so prolific that I have to admit I haven't had time too read through all of your many stories, but I have read enough of them to know that you and Dollie have led amazing lives and it must be a fascinating journey for you as you re-live the events and share them with us. Thanks for that!

I probably should have sent this as PM's to the two of you, but what the hell...there we have it!
We no longer worry about what I write. Feel free to post anything to or about us right where others can see. Sometimes when we share our feelings it causes a few more timid members to open up and share their own stories. As I read yours and a few other compliments I sit here all redfaced and blushing like a school girl. THANKS.

For us time is growing short and we just enjoy sharing some of our adventures with others. That was my whole purpose for joining. There are times I feel I am bragging. Other times I feel we have really not done much in our sex lives compared to many other members much younger. Yet almost every post I read I remember something we did similar. Memory was mentioned. Sadly Dollie has short term Dementia. I on the other hand lay awake nights remembering insignificant things from our past. Sometimes I see my life passing and fear it must be the end. Otherwise why would I keep seeing the past so vividly?
My computer is in the living room. Dollie says I should get up and write things as I remember them. I wait and hope I remember another day and surprisingly I do. But sadly these silly memories of games of yesterday won't let me sleep.
So I guess members like us are here to share our past and hope it will let others see these games are really just normal feelings and can be harmless fun. We've never hurt anyone and thankfully never gotten into deep trouble.
Also if I didn't go back and check what I write there is much you wouldn't be able to figure out. I once had an office job typing shipping forms and other papers. You'd never know it now with my two fingered pecking.

Sorry I am way off the topic of this thread.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 07-29-2014 at 07:36 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Hot wife sparky!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 10:36 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Yeah man she is outrageous, the stuff life long fantasies are made of!! Thanks for sharing

Tags
pole dancing, strip club, strippers, stripping, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018