Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2014, 06:08 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

GAS STATIONS
Now that almost all gas stations are prepay my wife goes in to prepay while I stay outside to fill our vehicle. Rarely do I pay at the pump. Now that we have made it a habit of traveling back to Illinois every summer to visit without our RV I pretty much stop at the same filling stations along the way. My plan is always get gas, let Dollie pee, eat, and get back on the road, all in one quick NASCAR pit stop. When there is not a fast food joint at the station I make sure something is close by so I can drive over for our quickie meal.

Often while inside she is attracting the Indian guy running the place and a few other customers. I usually know the employees to watch for because she tells me what they say and how they stare. On some occasions I go in to get a fountain drink, candy, or something just to play a few tit games.
There's this one small gas station near where an old friend and coworker lived until he passed. I was familiar with the station and the guys running it. I knew they liked Dollie teasing them. Maybe five or six years ago my new game there started. It went like this. Dollie had paid and come out telling me the owner and employee were begging to see her nearly bare boobs. Dollie said she showed them almost everything but not her nipples. She had told them she has nipple rings and that's what they wanted to see. This was before her tittie tattoos but while having nipple rings.

I moved the truck out of the way and told her I needed a soda and a tittie fix. Dollie grinned and we went inside the gas station. One other customer, also of indian decent, was there talking to the two dark skinned guys working at the station. Got my fountain drink, exchanged small talk, and mentioned Dollie's nipple rigs. Somehow her boobs came up in conversation. After a bit of teasing and making sure they really wanted to see her tits, I asked Dollie to show them. But first I pointed at the video cameras and said something about not wanting to get into trouble. We were assured they were the only people who'd see the tapes. We actually don't care who sees them but try to cover our butts. Funny this same thing happened another 500 miles up the road concerning serveilance cameras.
But here, Dollie pulled her tits out of the top of that already low loose blouse as three men stared and slobbered. Seems like another guy walked in at just that instant to also comment about nice tits and nice nipple rings.

Even though I no longer get gas there, I make an excuse most times both ways, to stop for a soda and tease. Did it summer of 2013 and many other summers before. Now Dollie just whips her boobs out while we visit awhile. Only twice a year for a few minutes but Dollie's friends remember her. This happens several other palces on our trips. At least when we travel the same routes we have something to look forward to.

Not only flashing employees and customers inside gas stations is fun, letting a tit fall out while she fills my vehicle gets a lot of attention. I remember Dollie showing her pussy while filling our van or truck. She did show a few guys her spread pussy while getting in and out a time or two. We are amazed at the girls who are totally nude or have their pussy exposed at filling stations.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-30-2014 at 06:16 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2014, 08:42 PM

Default Back to earlier Car Flashing Games #3

A good tittie game-----Asking directions.

Well I did it again. Got off track. Getting back to 1956 and our earlier car tit flashing games we again go to the big city north of where we lived. In reality it wasn't really a big city, just larger than all of the other towns around our part of the midwest. It is a college town so girls wearing the latest clothing and showing skin was normal all over town. Also mixed race couples were common, even though it was rare away form the city. So we were accustomed to seeing about everything and nothing bothered us even though we were still young.
After several different afternoons stopping to let young guys, and a few old geezers, stare in the car window at Dollie's bare boobies we needed to figure more games and more reasons to let strangers stare longer. We'd been invited to a small Halloween party by some older girls who we knew were fairly wild. They told Dollie to dress very seductively because the college boys loved seeing boobs. I have no idea what we were dressed as. But whatever Dollie wore exposed most of her breasts and lots of leg. After all, mini skirts and tit popping tops were her normal attire when going out of town.
The party was to be held in a private dining room in a well known hotel. A first for us. We'd left early so had several hours to cruise the city showing Dollie's tits to unsuspecting locals around town. We'd already discovered downtown was not the best places. But just off the main streets there were less crowded one way streets with an assortment of people. This town was famous for prostitutes so they were on many street corners, along with young horny men looking to hook up with them.
There were also young and middle aged guys walking around. Often to and from bars, strip joints or movie houses. We'd done good many days and even late nights playing our car flash games near those mostly adult type places. Seems most guys were in a horny mood and willing to stare at young bare boobies. I'd pull up next to one or two, Dollie'd hang her tits up at window level and sometimes out the window, over the door edge. Even when her tits were smaller and firm they appeared larger hanging over the open window lip. But once again, these were only a few second flashes.
That time when the group of black kids got to look for maybe a minute was what we wanted to do again. We needed to stop longer next time we found a target player! Brainy idea! I'll stop and you ask this guy standing at the curb where the Towne Hotel is. Of course we already new. Window and Dollie's top down and she was ready to ask directions. I reminded Dollie to mention we were going to a Halloween party so he knew why we were dressed like we were. The very first time it went very well. The guy stared, made some nice booby comments, then got down on bended knees to give us directions, repeating as Dollie'd ask over. Must have been five minutes or more with that guy, 30-40 years old staring right at her bare boobs.
We did this more times than we can remember, sometimes spending so long I'd shut the engine off. Almost every guy said he wished he could go to that party with us. Damned we almost missed the party!
Now that we had our game plan, we repeated this stopping to ask directions for many years. Hell we've done it lately. Only a few times have we had guys walk away and tell us we are discusting or naughty! And more times than we can remember we've had one or two guys reach in and fondle Dollie's tits. Most without even asking. After all, what were we gonna do about it? For safety we tried to stop places where there were other people close enough to yell for help and never more than two guys looking. As i wrote, many years of fun direction games.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-30-2014 at 08:47 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 03:12 PM

Default Show em if ya got em!

PLACES FOR WIVES TO FLASH FOR DUMMYS

First of all, we never play these games near where we live. You don't have to limit your games to vacation trips only. There are many choices within 50 miles of home. Wander around some afternoon and enjoy showing those boobs.

Many of these places have already been discussed but I will try to add a few more to show some of you new wife/girlfriend tittie flashers there are many fun places to flash. Of course, it can be done anyplace there are people. But the places we learned that were best seem to have other fun loving people who enjoy the view rather than being offended and upset. Start out showing only one or two people. It's actually more fun and personal.
Also I am not leaving out single women, lesbians, or women who play these games without a partner. We've learned from mostly bike events that some husbands/boyfriends/lovers do not like their women exposing themselves. Also learned that many women that those bikers have flash are just temporary girlfriends because their own wives want no part of bike events. This happens other places. Just using bike events as an example. So a few gals either dress wild and flash on their own or with other like minded girlfriends. Personally I dont mind women being without a partner. I just wanna see tits, ass, and pussy!

Of course our all time favorite tit flashing is from our vehicles, car for short. But while getting around in that car we've found some great places to get out and play more tit flashing games. Yes, I will mostly use tit flashing as my subject. Mostly that's what our games were about. Showing pussy seems to be just a bonus and a game usually more difficut to play in many places. Again since joining OCC we've learned many ways a woman can show her cute little pussy in public so know it is possible. Mostly Dollie did it by getting in and out of our car or bending over.
Here are a few of those tit flash locations. If I haven't already given sample games I will if asked. We've done pretty much everything in many places when it comes to showing off Dollie's titties.

TRUCK STOPS, large and small, with a bit of sample info.
Truck stops have changed dramatically even since I retired in 1994. They are no longer filthy, run down greasy spoon restaurents with dirty dirt parking lots out back. Most are now modern fast food places or nice family style restaurents. Parking is on blacktop and the big rigs are all lined up neatly like at a shopping mall.

Driving slowly past those rows of tractor trailer rigs while your wife has her boobs in plain view is a simple way to show those drivers sitting up in the trucks. Mind you, there really won't be many drivers looking out. They are either in the bunks sleeping or in the restaurant or lounge. It only takes one or two to get that rush.
Be ready for a few drivers standing near their trucks. Also good for a close up when you ask them to come take a look or ask directions. The larger truck stop lots have several rows to cruise down. Drivers have been know to warn others on their CB radios. This is also true out on the highways.
If you are a photo freak like us, it's super sexy taking pictures of your wife while standing with a trucker, in his big rig, or fondling her boobs. This is the next level. Also if she is wearing a mini skirt without panties truckers will get that rare special peek at her wide spread pussy. If you've ever climbed into a cabover truck, even a conventional cab, you know it takes some leg stretching.
Still another truck stop hint. I was a trucker and still love big rigs. I discovered if I see a driver next to a nice looking tractor trailer I can set up a thrill show for him. Dollie will wait a few minutes as I get out and talk truck talk. Then she will join while wearing her tiny outfit. So far we haven't met a trucker who didn't change the subject from big trucks to big tits! Naturally Dollie's mostly exposed boobs will end up being put on display for that trucker, and often others who just happen to get interested.
This game can go as far as you like. You can soon say goodbye, ask for pictures with drivers, ask them to help her up into his tractor. Drivers have turned their heads as Dollie climbs in, helped by giving her a hand, or finger, on her bare ass or pussy, and quite often made her offers she's always refused.

Those times I need fuel I fill up as Dollie goes in to prepay and pee, a woman thing. often I then park out of the way and we go in to eat. I hate drive-thru's. Whatever Dollie is wearing lets most of her breasts exposed. In fact most tops let her titties bounce in and out, usually fully exposed if she bends over or walks fast. Dependig on the place, kids, etc. Dollie often leaves her boobs fully exposed. Several things happen.

Nothing. We find a usually semi secluded table, often where a trucker or two gets a view. This is also her opportuity to show her pussy to those truckers, again depending on where people are seated. In time she will slip her boobs back in. Again depending on the reaction of others and the location.
Someone may tell Dollie her tits are out. She then covers up.
I may decide she is attracting too much attention or upsetting customers and ask her to slip her titties back in.
No matter what, Dollie pretends to be embarrassed and upset. She will often say she is sorry. We've also found out that a woman can "accidentally" expose herself and others will look, laugh, and enjoy. When that same woman whips out a tit and flashes on purpose the reacions are usually much different. Sometimes even ending with nasty remarks and threats of illegal exposure.
So you see, to play a tit game, many things have to just fall into place and your subjects have to be fun loving and understanding people.

ROAD SIDE PARKS..REST AREAS. Not only great places to display those boobs to truckers, good for showing to other men. Also great photo ops, just like at truck stops.
PIERS, LAKES, RIVERS, CREEKS, ETC. As I've written before, water is your friend. In this case we stop where people are playing in or along the water or where there are a few fishermen. The fishermen games have been fun in the past. Often the fishermen, one or two in remote places, is either sitting on ground on the river bank, pier, or lakeside. Or a low stool or chair. As for many river banks, they slope downward. When wearing a mini skirt those fishermen get a good view up those skirts.
HIKING TRAILS AND BEACH WALKS. I've pretty much covered these. Get your wife to walk topless on those lonely trails, hoping someone will come behind you or from the other direction. Try not to frighten wildlife by keeping fairly quiet. This helps with the surprise when someone does come along. The words "ooops didn't think anyone was around" helps.
SCENIC PLACES, STATUES, SIGNS OF ALL TYPES. Yes you need souveniers of those tit adventures. Try to plan getting caught by other nature lovers and hikers as you take photos of your wife. One example is the Blue Ridge Parkway and the many scenic pull-offs. Often no one else there. Great photo stops if you wait for someone else to pull over.
PARKS, CITY, COUNTY, STATE, FEDERAL. Always good to find little used areas and take pictures or just enjoy nature while getting watched.
SHOPPING. Shopping while wearing tit popping tops can be exciting and done if you take care and find stores that are not crowded. One of our old favorites was Dollie trying on shoes while wearing revealing top and mini skirt.
SPORTING EVENTS. Walking around car shows, farm shows, etc as your wife lets her tits fall out is always fun. But don't forget those bleacher games. Depending on where and what it is Dollie has spent hours topless in crowded bleachers. Indy 500, Daytona 500, tiny drag strips, and small town ball games all have bleachers and possibilities to let those boobies hang out or go topless. Nothing like sitting with her tits hanging out at a hot dusty rodeo. The super brave may also wear a mini skirt without panties. Dollie's done this too. Legs can be closed tightly when necessary. But walking up and down from bleachers can be embarrassing.
BOATING. Self explainitory and really not exciting most times because like famous beaches, everyone has them hanging out.
MUSEUMS. Yes we've gone to very uncrowded and empty museums and taken tittie pictures. Also Dollie has let her tits fall out while people watched her looking at other works of art. She once posed for pictures in a real German submarine in a Chicago museum and other nearly impossible locations.
I'm sure I will think of many more places to show those titties. But this should give some new tit flashers ideas. Happy flashing. Hope to see you soon!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2014, 05:17 AM

Thats a lovely thread you have started ModelT .. thanks... really appreciate, more so as we are newbies here and both have us even though married for 7 yrs have only now discussed and agreed to spice up our life with some mroe fun experiences ... Just that, since we are in India, the options for us are very limited to nonexistent. Its a very conservative country to say the least... But we have all the plans to take some foreign trips and fulfill some of our fantasies ... cheers
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 04:20 PM

Default Exposing Fun

I so wish I had been with women who felt free enough to expose themselves. I have a step-daughter would did expose herself occasionally to good friends or even myself, which I sure did not mind. She was in her early 40's and we were very close. Her mother told me that she really didn't care what her daughter and I did together, but she would rather that we didn't fuck. Sadly we didn't, but sure had a lot of fun doing other interesting things

[QUOTE=ModelT;1807723]Our ways to Expose Wife for Dummys.
A short how-to of some of our games and how we played them without getting in trouble.

HOT TUBS, SAUNAS, AND POOLS…All of these stories and more are in CLOSET CLEANING. Since we later belonged to a membership campground group many RV parks had modern pools with hot tubs. Sadly most locked the gates or posted KEEP OUT signs after around 8PM. That’s when us and others were ready for a dip in the pool and to relax in the tub. We’d ignore the signs and some times climb the fences to get in. Since the lights were usually off and everyone kept quiet we rarely got caught. When we did get caught by staff all we got was a warning. We’d forget the warning by the next evening!
The most fun we had when Dollie and I were alone in the hot tubs at motels and campgrounds---- . We’d get naked and fuck. Yes there were times when we fucked and fondled with a few other couples there too. Usually they were preoccupied doing the same. Sometimes we were the only couple among a small group of drinking young men encouraging us to go faster and so on. I always did the best I could to give them a good show. Had Dollie’s tits above water, sometimes hanging over the side of the hot tub as I rammed her from behind. I was always thinking of ways to show her tits and pussy to more men more often. She loved it so we never had any problems.
There are way more hut tub stories but this is a general idea what can be done to show off your wife while fucking or fondling her. A reminder, she never fucked anyone back then but somehow hands and cocks managed to touch her body.

On the Sauna theme, earlier in my life I worked with a group of engineers, and a guy and girl had to go to Norway for a month on business. Both of them were married BUT not to each other. When they returned they were telling us about their experiences in the saunas and other things that were different there. They told us about going to the sauna together and of course being naked the entire time. They said they did this often. Of course the BIG question was had they fucked. They never would come out and say they did, but sure didn't deny it either. Frankly myself and the rest of the group would have been amazed if they had not. They said that their spouses were not upset with the trip either... Had to say there. This was in the 70's, in New England, and ANYTHING was possible

One of my ex's would have expected me to fuck the lady I went with. And then tell her all the details.....

Last edited by dr_pepper1942; 07-13-2014 at 04:25 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014, 05:28 PM

Glad to see some members are reading my stories. We don't claim to know everything and sure haven't done it all. But some of the simple games may interest others new to flashing and fooling around.
After we joined a campground membership, staying at nicer places with a lodge, game rooms, and either a hot tub or sauna were new. Before that those saunas and hot tubs, or jacuzies were only at hotels and motels. The advantage of them being at those newly opened campground resorts was we seemed to visit most while they were still being developed. Most were advertised as open yet were not really finished. But we didn't care anyway as long as they had basic camping with water and electric. This meant we were often the only campers there among construction workers and employees. None seemed to care that Dollie showed skin unless families with kids showed up. When a few other campers arrived at the pool, hot tub, or sauna many joined right in, taking advantage of the chance to go topless or nude.
I was usually wearing such a brief swimsuit it looked like a woman's thong with a cup. We both learned to "accidentally" let the hot tub water jets or heat of a sauna expose body parts. Using a squirt bottle of water on thin clothing helped also. It's so easy for a woman to sit in a hot tub and let her boobs float freely to the top.
Many times while our kids stayed home with grandma or in the RV we relaxed alone in the hot tub or sauna. While we really didn't care for the saunas some northern resorts didn't have a hot tub or pool. We soon found out that many locals didn't have swimsuits for those reasons. T-shirts in a suana became transparent so I enjoyed spending some quality time in them.
I'd swear that most often in smaller crowds most clothes came off as the sweat and the heat increased. Dollie was often the first to start taking it all off. Her excuse was the wet sweaty swimsuits or whatever she partially wore bothered her. From memory it bothered me and other guys even more after her sweaty tits were hanging free. Like the monkey see monkey do game, others soon followed.
Again I don't remember cameras in saunas or hot tubs.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Thanks!
Old 02-19-2023, 03:34 AM

Thanked 3,383 Times in 246 Posts
Default Nude Driving

Firstly, I love reading Model T's articles. I think I may have seen you guys at Sparks America many years ago.

My wife and I were returning from one of our Fuckations for Valentines this time. We were traveling back home from the coast. My wife had gotten pretty blitzed at a bar on the previous Valintine's night and let a pool player fondle and kiss her boobs at the pool table. On the way back to the motel, I told her that she owed me a little for that exhibition. She asked what I had in mind. I had bought her a new car for Valentines Day, and she wanted badly to drive it back home from the coast. I told her that she could drive the car so long as she drove topless from the motel to home the next morning. She readily agreed.

However, that morning as she was stripping off her top to fulfill her promise, she realized the gas gauge was almost on empty. She said, "I can't get out topless and fill up the gas tank." I protested that she could. She responded that there was no way that she would fill the tank topless. I said, "O.K., you don't get to drive if you can't fulfill your promise." She asked if there wasn't something else she could bargain to be able to drive. I responded that she could drive nude all the way home after filling the tank with her top on. She agreed to that.

So, off we went. She filled the tank and then stripped off every thread of clothes even before we departed the gas station. I knew she would never be able to cover up as we drove through coastal towns with red lights and pedestrians crossing the streets. In addition, I knew that she would want to get out at beach overlooks on the route home. I didn't want to totally deprive her of those beautiful and dramatic ocean views, so I threw a very, very short low cut bikini cover-up in the back seat to allow her to get out at beach views and pee stops at gas stations.

Sure enough, the first beach town we passed through had a light she caught. A big old 18-wheeler pulled up next to us at the light, and he got a great view of her boobs and pussy. She gave me a dirty look, but took her medicine and looked straight ahead while pretending he wasn't there. This scenario repeated itself about 5 other times on the trip back. One trucker even honked and waved when she turned to look at him. Finally, there was a town with plenty of walking tourist. We caught a red light and the pedestrian crosswalk light turned to walk. There were young, middle-aged and old people crossing. I don't think a one of them missed her nudity after one young guy let out a hoot to acknowledge her nakedness and alert his friends. She really gave me a look on that one.

Then about an hour into our return, she saw her favorite scenic view. She asked if she could pull over, and I agreed. Unlucky for her, there were three other cars with people out looking at the view. She said very disappointedly, "I can't get out of the car naked with all those people milling around. I told her not to worry that I had pulled out her bikini cover-up for her to wear and enjoy the view. She thanked me and threw on the cover-up with the promise to dump it before re-starting the car. She jumped out and ran over to the overlook. It was a sheer cliff drop-off to the water about 100 feet below. Just as she leaned over to look, a big gust of wind traveled up that cliff and took that beach cover up like a parachute. She was naked from the arm pits down. She had been leaning over a rock wall with her arms and hands extended to balance her. She quickly raised up, but by the time she corralled that loose beach cover-up, all the scenic viewers had seen far more than they expected. She headed straight back to the car with the cover-up all eschew and hanging sideways on her bod. She was concentrating on holding the cover-up's short skirt down with both hands. However, since the cover-up was loose and hanging sideways on her, her left boob was hanging entirely out the low-cut top. She got in the car with little dignity and total embarrassment. She seemed irritated with me, but I claimed innocence since I had no idea about the strength of that gust of wind that blew up totally unexpected. After I pleaded ignorance, she forgave me. And once the other cars had pulled out with all occupants laughing about her clothing malfunction, she got back out and went over to look at the view. There were no other people around, so she let the wind take that cover-up and blow where it might. I got quite an erection from seeing it blowing up and displaying her almost total nakedness. I am well certain that passing vehicles saw her in her malfunctioned state, but she didn't seem to care. When we got back in the car, she stripped off the cover-up to once again become nude. Then she leaned over and gave me a great big ol' blow job.

She once again started the car and drove it home while totally nude. She was continually exposed to truckers and pedestrians along the coastal route, but she fulfilled her obligation to me. As a reward, I threw her on the bed and gave her a three climax fuck before unloading the car. We both slept good that night.

Tags
our games

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023