photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-28-2017, 07:03 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Women who go comfortably topless usually provide motivation for their friend(s) to go topless as well.

My GF and her best friend (at the time) went on a cruise together 2 years ago. They made a stop in St Martin and went to the topless beach. The friend - who had been topless on the beach before - popped off her top in front of my then-prude GF as they went for a walk on the beach. She then challenged her to take off her top as well; and I guess my GF felt she had to rise to the challenge. So she dropped her top as well. That was the first time ever my GF had her titties out in public.

The two of them had a fight later on and eventually stopped speaking altogether, as women sometimes do. But I'm grateful to the ex-BFF for challenging my GF to go topless. That opened the door for her going topless when we went to St Martin together. Although I do wish they hadn't stop being friends: the BFF once said, before the fallout, that if we went on vacation together with her boyfriend, she would have gone topless. I never got a chance to see her magnificent titties unfortunately.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 02:07 PM

Thanked 2,828 Times in 212 Posts
Default Reading this thread reminds me of a story too.

It's nothing hardcore, but I enjoyed the experience just the same....

I love to fish. I have a really nice bass boat with large front deck and I like to get it out often. When I first got it, I used to take my fiancé out with me all the time so I could fish and she could tan on the deck right behind the front butt seat.

One time we were out and I decided to go fish the upper end of a long neck on a large reservoir. We ran up the neck till we hit the no wake and then I idled the boat all the way to the far end where a county road crossed the water. It was my plan to go under the road and fish the high water behind it where I thought bass would be active feeding on crawfish and whatnot after the rain. My girl was sitting beside me as we approached and I could not help but sit and take in just how hot she was. She really was a doll.... 5'-4", 105lb., brown hair 3/4 of the way down her back, a gorgeous round ass, shapely legs, and best of all... 36DD(D) natural tits. They were awesome. When we were out, she always turned heads. Men would leer and women would make snide comments about how "those can't be real". I loved it.

On this particular day she wore her usual boat attire, meaning leaving the ramp in a t-shirt, cutoff jeans, and flipflops. By the time we were flying across the lake, the shirt would almost always be gone and she would often be sporting an undersized pink string bikini top. When we would get to where we were going, she would slide the shorts off to show off her matching pink thong. Sometimes it was her bikini bottoms, but more often than not it was just a lacy pair of underwear. She said they were much more comfortable...

I got to where I wanted to start trolling, shut the motor down, and coasted in. I was just getting ready to hop up and drop the trolling motor when movement caught my eye. Off to our right were two guys in another bass boat who had just come out from behind some willows and they were heading under the road to go fish the water I wanted to. I was irked. Two boats could not get in there, so I sat thinking of a Plan B. I did not want all the gas I used idling way back in to go to waste. My gal had not noticed them. She proceeded to hop up onto the front deck and started to undo her shorts. I heard one of the guys clear his throat (75' away or so) to get his buddy's attention. When his buddy turned his head, he nodded our way and they both smiled. For some reason I just sat and watched. She climbed up on the deck, unbuttoned her shorts and slowly slid them down her legs. Her perfect ass was right in front of me and she was giving a great profile view to the two voyeurs. She bent over and her big tits strained against her flimsy bikini top. I actually remember sucking in some air when she did that. She kicked off the shorts, stood back up, and then turned and walked back towards me. The grinning guys trolled their boat under the bridge and were gone but not before taking in the sight of my nearly naked fiancé, especially her bubble ass, and giving me two BIG smiles.

By then my cock was hard as steel. She must have noticed because she gave me a flirty smile and then a kiss before stretching out on the deck. I was not sure what to do now. I did not feel like leaving. I was still taking this all in. I decided to troll along the rip rapped roadway- where I don't recall ever catching a decent fish. I then started to wonder if she realized that there was a county road right next to us... Oh well. I started fishing while she laid on her stomach, closed her eyes, and took in the warmth of the sun. I kept thinking about what those guys saw and then started thinking about the rare car that came down this out of the way road. If they did, they would be on us before I could say anything and then someone else would get a great view of my fiancé's almost naked ass. It was new territory for me and it was kind of exciting...

We trolled along the roadway for a few minutes when she started acting like she was bored. Now that I think about it, I wonder if she did see that boat and her two admirers and she was just worked up too? She started fidgeting around and then hopped up, came up behind me, and wrapped her arms around me. She gave my cock a squeeze and then told me she wanted a kiss. I was "paying more attention to the fish than I was her". I gave her a smooch but then had to go back to guiding the boat through the shallow rock filled water. Unsatisfied, she did something she had never done before, she stepped in front of me, untied her top, and dropped it on the deck, pressed her naked tits into my chest, and gave me a long kiss. Now that she had my attention, she went and laid down on the back to let her front side get some sun. There she was with those big, beautiful tits exposed and staring up at the sky and we were right next to a road!! Her large nipples were hard as rocks in the breeze and her 3" across dark areola contrasted beautifully with her tan skin. Wow.... I wanted to fuck her so badly but we were out in the open. I looked behind us and saw other boats in the distance. Damn. No screwing. Could they tell she was topless? She told me she wanted to move to a different spot. The shallow water smelled funny, I was not catching any fish, and she wanted to go to a "prettier" part of the lake. I agreed, turned the boat towards the main lake and started trolling to where I could drop the big motor. She made no attempt to cover up! We were getting closer and closer to the boats I saw earlier and she SAW these. About that time a car buzzed down the road behind us. They could not see anything but when she heard the car, she jumped and said, "OMG... that's a road??" I nodded, she then gave me a funny look and asked why I did not tell her earlier.... I shrugged and "Hmmm..." was all she said. I was not sure what that meant at the time. We then closed in on the end of the no wake zone and she hopped up onto the seat next to me. She felt safe staying topless since the closest boat was several hundred feet away. I told her to hang on and punched the throttle. The boat roared up onto plane and off we went. I was amazed that she never made an attempt to get her top out of her beach bag. The light chop on the water was causing her tits to giggle uncontrollably and watching them I thought I was going to explode. I needed to fuck her soon!

I had an idea of where I could go to find some privacy. We had to run under a major state highway where there was constant traffic and where there was always several boats anchored and fishing for crappie. I steered us in that direction and pointed out where we were going so she could clearly see the road this time. She just sat there and made no move to cover up. It was like she was daring me to tell her to cover. I did not. We kept getting closer and closer and I started wondering how far away a person could make out her dark areola. (Never thought about binoculars that most of the old men carry in their boats... LOL). Just as I was about to chicken out, she grabbed a small towel and laid it across her chest. It barely covered anything, but the fact was that she caved first! We coasted through the no wake under the bridge and as we did, she turned several heads from boats that were 30-50' away. It was obvious to the onlookers that she had no top on. There was no string around her neck and the way she sat up in the seat left her beautiful, bare back completely exposed. The men just grinned like idiots and I received several knowing nods.

Once we were though the no wake, I punched it again and we headed for another neck that offered a lot of privacy. She kept herself covered for the trip and I was a little bummed. I figured the game was over.

We soon reached the neck and to my disappointment, there were several boats there. It was a busy weekend. Damn. Oh well, there were some good fish here and I decided to concentrate on fishing and looked forward to getting home and taking care of business later. I eased the boat into a cove I liked and started to unstrap my rods on the deck. My beautiful fiancé just sat there. I think the crowd disappointed her too. I encouraged her to get up on the deck again but she was nervous and pointed to the crappie fishermen anchored out in the middle of the neck. I told her that she was closer to the other boats at the last fishing spot and that I was sure they were far enough away that they only saw two people in a boat and not a guy fishing and a topless beauty sunning herself. She agreed that I was right and hopped up on the deck. Once there, her towel was stowed and she was once again laying naked right at my feet. It made it difficult for me to concentrate, but I did my best because I really did want to at least catch ONE fish. I worked the back end of the cove with a spinnerbait and then started trolling up a rip rapped bank towards an empty group campground. About that time, I noticed movement on the bank ahead of us. It turned out to be a guy walking the shoreline 30-40' up the hillside and away from the bank. I looked down at my fiancé laying there like a goddess and all I could think about was what it would be like to let someone else take in her beauty. I didn't say a word to her, I just kept the boat moving in his direction. Unfortunately, I lost sight of the hiker. I don't know if he left the shoreline and headed back into the woods, or if he saw us and found a tree to stand behind. All I know is when I reached the spot he was originally at, there was nobody around, only the crappie fishermen anchored out in the middle of the neck. Darn.

So.... like some junky looking for the higher high, I did something I never did before. I got down next to my finance, started kissing her, and then reached down to her panties and started to ease them down her leg. She felt me do this and she froze. "We can't do this, there are people around." I kept up the tugging pressure on her panties. She resisted at first, then after a long kiss, she relaxed, raised her slim hips, and let me slide them off. There was the love of my life laying completely naked on the deck of my boat with guys on the water in front of us and a possible voyeur in the trees behind us. I was beyond caring about the fish. I kept trolling down the shoreline towards the back of the neck and enough privacy that I could get down on the deck with her and fuck her brains out! I never expected what was about to happen.

My beautiful fiancé was lying on the deck on her back with her knees up and her amazing tits pointed straight at the sky and I was doing all I could to put some distance between us and the group of boats anchored out in the middle of the large neck we were in when the strangest thing happened.... I eased the bow around a brush covered small bulge in the shoreline and as we rounded it, there was a boat sitting right on the bank with three men in it! They had the boat right against the bank and instead of fishing from the boat towards the shore like 99.9% of everyone else, they were practically sitting on the bank and fishing out towards the middle. It was three old men and I guess they put the boat in that shallow to give them some stability and make it easier for them to fish. There were five VERY surprised people when we rounded that little point!!

I saw them and immediately turned the bow towards deep water. Now that I think about it, it was more instinct from accidentally trolling into someone's lines than trying to hide my gal. She let out a little yelp and dove towards the safety of the floor between the deck and the consoles. It almost seemed like time slowed down. The fishermen's jaws dropped open and I looked down to see what my fiancé was doing. Originally she was lying on her back with her knees up and her feet facing the strangers. When we saw them, she rolled on her side for a second and they got a great view of her beautiful ass from 25' away, then she continued her roll and ended up on all fours. Her knees were several inches apart, her perfect ass and pussy were pointed straight towards the old men, and her big bulbuous tits were hanging straight down. The men were so close they could see her nipples! Actually, at first they would have only got a good look at her rear end, but in my attempt to get out of their lines, the boat angled away just right so that they were perfectly positioned to see her beautiful udders hanging down and gently swaying side to side. She hurried to get down and get covered, but I will swear that when she got on all fours and gave them that perfect viewing angle, she needlessly FROZE for a few seconds and let them take it all in before dropping to the floor. I trolled us out deep enough to drop the big motor, and we left. Neither of us knew what to say, we just sat and let it all sink in while I drove the boat across the lake.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:06 PM

Default She is a keeper

One of the best stories I have read in a long while. Take her fishing more often please.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 02:52 PM

I had a pic of her up but chickened out.... LOL
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to somepervert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 11:31 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somepervert View Post
I had a pic of her up but chickened out.... LOL

AWE MAN!! Just block out her face, I gotta tell you as a bass fisherman that story was great and got me hard as a rock just fantasizing what her body looks like stretched out over a nice flat bass boat deck!

Thanks for sharing,
Old 08-09-2018, 10:15 AM

Default ....

If you're still interested.... check out the profile pic.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to somepervert For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somepervert View Post
If you're still interested.... check out the profile pic.
Great rack! 👍🏼
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 11:39 AM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Red face Not only topless

I have never seen my wife topless on the beach, only nude or bottomless. Yes, women are hard to figure out.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 11:15 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

This is a bit off topic, but we were at a crowded beach in southern France and most of the women were topless. After we got comfortable in our chair my wife took her top off without any encouragement from me, but I definitely enjoyed it. All these beautiful topless women around and this one older guy was really drinking my wife in, he was sitting so that he had to turn to his left to see her, and he did just that.

After a while I asked my wife if it bothered her that this guy was so blatantly staring at her, maybe I could say something to him, she said "don't you dare, it is very arousing that that even with all these gorgeous young women here that he wants to look at me".
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 01:09 PM

So I got my wife topless once in spain but only for a short time, that was last year.

I'd been saying all year how good she looked an how she should wear a cheeky bikini bottoms as she would suit it.

Went back again this year and I was hoping for her to go topless.

Day 1 we went to the beach and she volunteered to wear the cheeky bottoms. It was incredible seeing her ass out on the beach, walking around and sunbathing on her front. She kept moving it down as she felt uncomfortable.

Day 2 we did some water sports so she wasn't keen on the cheeky bottoms.

Day 3 we went back to the beach and again she put on the cheeky bottoms but choice. As soon as we got there she got her ass out and she was the first one to do it which made it even better. As the day went by she stopped caring about how the bikini was riding up her bum and left it. So by the end of the day it was basically a thong/string.

I have some photos which I might share at one point.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Justmarried1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl friend, sexy, topless beach, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s