or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred6027 View Post

As far as I'm concerned , though Bar to Breakers disrespects the " athleticism " that is ( or should be ) inherent within the Bare to Beakers race.
more important to me, it probably was never naked either...

Yeah, anyone that has attended a Bay to Breakers race knows that there is an awful lot of disrespect for the athleticism of the event from the participants "down the line" - i.e. the ones that just tag along. The term "Bar to Breakers" could easily refer to what is being celebrated by at least half of the "runners" (or official registrants).

Klondike
Old 05-22-2010, 04:15 PM

Thanked 2,218 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Yeah, the ratio is skewed because we like looking at the women more then the men. Plus which, the mods will remove any pics showing just guys.

the M:F ratio was probably in the 4:1 range.

Klondike
Some observations about B2B. I am in my 60s, married, and have attended B2B for about the past 5-6 years, though I missed this year's. My wife and I are nudists, though it would be a cold day in hell before we ever went nude at B2B. We go to events and places where just about every one is nude, and no one bats an eye if you walk around naked. We consider the naked people at B2B to be exhibitionists, not nudists. This event is attended by hundreds of thousands. The number of naked people may well exceed 1,000, but that would be less than one percent.

The nude participation began maybe 10-12 years ago. We went to B2B fairly regularly up until about 1990 (we stopped because we were raising our kids), and there was no nudity back then. IMO, the nudity has been tolerated because gays are numerous in San Francisco and have considerable political clout. I've been to the gay parades and another annual event, the Folsom Street Fair, and have observed that public nudity, for many gay men at least, is a way of bonding with their male "buds." This is true to a lesser extent among lesbians, and again lesbian "nudity" more often than not is public toplessness.

Many people attend for the sole purpose of gawking at the nudity, happily snapping pictures and posing with naked people. Women are just as---if not more---open about their gawking. One young woman told my wife that she liked the fact she "sees more penises in one day than most women see in a whole lifetime."

I agree with your assessment of the M/F ratio. The nude crowd is about 70-80% male, though the "nude" females in that ratio include the ones who are just topless, and from my observations the topless women outnumber the fully nude ones.

I've also observed that the nude men are of all ages, including seniors, while it is a rare occasion to find a nude woman over 40. I'm posting two pictures here, of one rare exception to the rule. I think she's gorgeous!

What you DO find, especially among middle-aged and older people, is couples walking hand in hand, with the woman clothed and the man completely naked. It's as though the woman is supportive of her husband's public nudity, and is there for him, but keeps her threads on. I have a few pics of couples so "attired," but am aware they're off topic on OCC.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg  

Old 05-22-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonzo View Post

The nude participation began maybe 10-12 years ago.
I didn't realize it was so recent. That would mean it started about the same time as the Fremont Parade nudity.

I would like to see this start to happen with every street fair and festival all over the country. Lets just keep flooding the net with pics and get people use to the idea that this is perfectly normal.

Klondike
Old 05-23-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred6027 View Post
" bar to breakers " is apparently a different event ...

It's for people that just want to get inebriated on the Streets of San Francisco -

This thread is for real runners !!
oh ok

so has the bare to breakers 2010 event happened yet?
Old 05-23-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l View Post
oh ok

so has the bare to breakers 2010 event happened yet?
YES!!

not only did i already reply to your question (Post #218) but a quick glance down the page of the exhibitionist forum will get you the 2010 BtoB thread (called "A cloudy Bay to Breakers 2010").

"Bare to breakers, Bay to Breakers, Bar to breakers" - We call it Bay to Breakers as there may be nudity not associated with the nudist "bare to breakers" element.

EDIT: while it is true I guess that last year I refered to this race as Bare to Breakers in the thread title, they are really one and the same event, or rather an event within an event, held at the same place and time. So maybe you were aware of the other thread, but thought that perhaps Bare to Breakers was held at a different time?
Anyway, but like I said above, calling it "Bay to Breakers" takes into account all of the sporadic nudity that can often be found outside of the smaller Bare to Breakers ensemble.

and if the nudists are drunk too, then I guess its Bare to Bar to Breakers, or Bar to Bare to Breakers...???

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 05-23-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:02 PM

Thanked 2,218 Times in 110 Posts

The official name of the event is Bay to Breakers, as the race/event begins on the shore of San Francisco Bay and runs west 7.5 miles to end at the Pacific Ocean (the "breakers"). There really IS a race, though the race usually has ended just as the "party" is getting under way. I've lived in the San Francisco area since 1967, and would have to venture a guess that the party aspect of B2B started in the late '70s. But then, marathon races hold as much interest for me as watching paint dry.

There is a group that sponsors and organizes the "Bare to Breakers" naked people, with its own website, http://baretobreakers.com/. If you sign up with them and pay their fee, you get a yellowish-green (greenish yellow?) baseball-style cap with the Bare to Breakers logo to wear. They say they've been around since 1993, so I guess that's when the nudity began. They also admit female participation is only 20%.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alonzo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
A couple more topless topless and then some choice NN. Things to look for:

Pic 3 is a repost, I believe, but I thought the see-through effect is more pleasing in the "o" version, so I thought it worth a second go-round.

Pic 4 & 5 give us a nice panoramic view of the free hugs girls, pre-smudging.

Pic 10 is another shot of the cute/sexy/fit runner girl who went topless last year. I might get struck down by lightning for saying this, but I can't decide whether I find her sexier with her top off and hula hooping like last year or in full stride in a black bikini in this photo. Maybe it's just that I don't mind seeing her clothed because I can picture her with her top off any time I want.
Would you be so kind as to re-post the topless pic (or a link) of the fit runner girl from last year:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...4&d=1242988321

Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to homerbf For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 08:26 PM

Thanked 41,751 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerbf View Post
Would you be so kind as to re-post the topless pic (or a link) of the fit runner girl from last year:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...4&d=1242988321

Thanks in advance.
Should be plenty of pics of her in this thread

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=62805

Here's one of her so you know what you're looking for

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...6&d=1211364333
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 05:11 AM

Thanked 41,751 Times in 1,668 Posts

So we already have a number of pics of these lovely and daring gals in this thread, but I don't believe we have these pics in particular. And given that these are from a flickr user well-known to this board, it's also likely they've been posted elsewhere on this board. But they absolutely belong here.

Nothing wrong with a little semi-explicit naked grinding in public.
Attached Thumbnails
6838888147_3df84c23f6_o.jpg   6838898303_afd94b3646_o.jpg  

6838904405_63bb846782_o.jpg  
Old 12-07-2016, 08:10 AM

This seems to be the thread for the 2009 B2B. I don't think I saw this pic from my camera in this thread... I have been in contact with the lady in the photo with me, and she may go to the 2017 Bay to Breakers. It would be her first time since 2010 if she makes it.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1076.JPG  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NakedDan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s