Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-10-2011, 02:46 AM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default girls stripped naked

Hi there

I was wondering if any of you had any real stories of girls being stripped naked by there friends if you could post them hear as i would love to read them and the more detail the better like why they were stripped ie birthday, lost bet, just so they could embarrass her etc also where she was stripped who stripped them were they tied up how long they were naked what was the stripped girls reaction all things like this

Cheers in advance

Dazman
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 05:17 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Boy thats a long sentence.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 10:28 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

At my ex-wife's pool, her friend was swimming and her friend's much younger sister pulled the older sister's top completely off. Then they fought like sisters for a while, trying to pull the rest off. It was actually quite annoying, regardless of the fact I saw the older sister totally naked at one point. We never invited the younger sister over again. I actually looked away most of the time, and I felt quite badly for the older sister. I am not sure what was wrong with me that afternoon.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:36 PM

Default perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
At my ex-wife's pool, her friend was swimming and her friend's much younger sister pulled the older sister's top completely off. Then they fought like sisters for a while, trying to pull the rest off. It was actually quite annoying, regardless of the fact I saw the older sister totally naked at one point. We never invited the younger sister over again. I actually looked away most of the time, and I felt quite badly for the older sister. I am not sure what was wrong with me that afternoon.

Waw...it was short,but one of the best what I read here on non fiction...And your reaction on this situation, that you can't even look at her only confirmed how mutch it was embarassed for you and her...

Can you give us more details about for exp. the ages both sisters, if the younger sister showed something-at least nipslip, for approx. how long was older girl naked - if she was only in total defend or tried to strip younger aswell. If her bikini was totally off or only pulled down to her knee...If the defending girl during this fight screamed something or just only laugh, why younger girl started to fight, there was any reason or just for fun? About how many people could see her naked?

Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3nec For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:53 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nec View Post
Waw...it was short,but one of the best what I read here on non fiction...And your reaction on this situation, that you can't even look at her only confirmed how mutch it was embarassed for you and her...

Can you give us more details about for exp. the ages both sisters, if the younger sister showed something-at least nipslip, for approx. how long was older girl naked - if she was only in total defend or tried to strip younger aswell. If her bikini was totally off or only pulled down to her knee...If the defending girl during this fight screamed something or just only laugh, why younger girl started to fight, there was any reason or just for fun? About how many people could see her naked?

Thanks a lot.
Ha, sure. I'll see what I can remember...

We were finished with college, so my ex-wife, myself, and her friend were 22 or so. The younger sister was 19, I think. Ya, she was home for the summer from college her first year, so 19. Maybe 18, but same difference.

The sisters were fighting over a raft in the pool. Despite their ages, think of how two 12 year olds would fight over something. The older sister got onto the raft, so the younger sister pulled on her bikini top from the front. The older sister (os I will call her) fell into the pool, so her top went over her head. The younger sister (ys) tried to throw the top out of the pool, but missed, so it sank under water. The os was trying to get it, but the ys was stronger and the more the os fought, the more that got exposed.

I enjoyed the view for a bit, as the os gave up trying to cover everything--I think she assumed I looked way. I didn't look away--I stared. When the os saw me staring, I looked up to her eyes and the look on her face was pure embarrassment totally killed me inside. She was a good friend, and despite her bikini-wearing and pajama-wearing ways, I could see how hurt she was that I was seeing her breasts--I could sense how it was such a HUGE deal to her. I looked away at that point, and hated myself for looking. I felt how crushed she was. But I remember her boobs...they were a full round b-cup, with absolutely huge areolas that were basically the color of her skin. Her nipples were huge, too. Totally out of place for the size of her breasts, which didn't sag one bit. They didn't bounce around much, either.

Anyway....after about 30 seconds of this, I thought "screw this, I already saw everything" and turned back around. This was when her bottoms came mostly off, to her knees like you suggested. I saw her super blonde bush and that is when I just got really annoyed at the whole thing. My ex wife was annoyed, too, but she grew up with the sisters as friends, so she wasn't shocked at how they were fighting.

As far as I remember, the ys didn't show anything at all--the os was acting like she was fighting for her life instead of trying to get back at her sister.

To be honest, I am not sure how long it lasted or how it ended...this was a long time ago. I just remember the os putting her top back on but facing away from me. The ys sister soon after left in the os car, so we brought the os home later.

The only people there were me, my exwife, and the two sisters. And a dog barking during the whole thing.

To this day I am confused, though, because the bikini the os was wearing was sooooo tiny and revealing, so I don't understand the look she gave me when she was exposed. And she would spend the night a ton and wear really loose tank tops without a bra, so I didn't understand why she acted so shocked. But I remember that look she gave me when I was staring at her boobs. I still feel horrible about it and I haven't seen her since I left my ex wife many years ago!

Sorry that is all I remember.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006