photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > The Graveyard
Login
or
Register

Old 06-02-2013, 08:28 PM

Default Should we have hair down there?

My notions of was is <normal> has recently been challenged. I have to admit that when I first saw that most women seem to remove their lady hair, I was quite surprised. But then I found some posts dedicated to <unshaved> women and I see that white women can grow masses of hair! I have a theory that black women in general must grow a lot less hair. Or at least, the women I have seen do not grow these great tufts and I am quite sure that it is not due to shaving. So suppose a woman had what I consider to be a normal amount of hair without trimming, photo attached, would she still be expected to shave in American culture?
Attached Thumbnails
Image4.jpg  
Old 06-02-2013, 09:03 PM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
My notions of was is <normal> has recently been challenged. I have to admit that when I first saw that most women seem to remove their lady hair, I was quite surprised. But then I found some posts dedicated to <unshaved> women and I see that white women can grow masses of hair! I have a theory that black women in general must grow a lot less hair. Or at least, the women I have seen do not grow these great tufts and I am quite sure that it is not due to shaving. So suppose a woman had what I consider to be a normal amount of hair without trimming, photo attached, would she still be expected to shave in American culture?
wow... is that you? If so, you look great. it's looks very clean down there, I'd say shaving or not should be a personal decision left up to you... I'd imagine you look great either way. If you'd never done it, try it once & see if you like it.

Side note: I would absolutely LOVE to see all of your body. full frontal, boobs and all... Also, a well lit picture from behind. I understand if you haven't built up the courage to post something like that yet, but I'm still looking forward to seeing you
Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
There is no expectation to shave in American culture, unless you prefer to do so. That said, shaving is popular with some people, and particularly some age groups. I think the example you posted looks absolutely perfect- hairy, but neatly maintained and not too much hair. Looks beautiful to me.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0912jb View Post
There is no expectation to shave in American culture, unless you prefer to do so. That said, shaving is popular with some people, and particularly some age groups. I think the example you posted looks absolutely perfect- hairy, but neatly maintained and not too much hair. Looks beautiful to me.
I am pretty sure that there is nothing being <maintained> there. I think that most African woman just don't grow bushy hair, it just stops I guess. Interesting feedback, anyone else?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:15 PM

I hope shaved their is just a fad. I have always love a real woman that knows hair should be there. Trimmed is nice, all natural is nice, but bare! Its ok, but makes feel little pedo.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowarider35 View Post
I hope shaved their is just a fad. I have always love a real woman that knows hair should be there. Trimmed is nice, all natural is nice, but bare! Its ok, but makes feel little pedo.
I have a few messages that explain that it was not like this <in the 70's> so if it is a fad, is is already 40 years in the making! I searched <pedo> in Google, I should not have! But I was thinking the same thing. In the only open conversation I was able to have about the subject the man's opinion was that he preferred hairless and I thought that it sounded gross for those reasons. However, I remain intrigued and I am doing my best to stay open minded.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:00 PM

It's not hard to understand either side of the argument. As for the shaved crowd....well, here is why most normal, non-pedophile guys like it.

*you can see the pussy lips much more clearly, and we all like the looks of pussy lips.
*a pussy is generally more accessible when shaved, for licking. A pussy might be hot and wet but hair gets wet and cold pretty quick.
*a pussy is less likely to get a tad smelly if it is shaved
*a pussy is more slippery when shaved, so if you have your fingers coated with baby oil it feels very good

Women who like to shave their pussy do it because:
*easier to keep it clean of piss
*appearance - same as armpits or legs
*maybe they like how feels, too

I'm sure there are some guys who like a shaved pussy because it reminds them of underage girls but they are in the minority.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:00 PM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default My two cents...

When I first met my wife, she was shaved clean and embarrassed to let me see. When she finally did show me, I ate her for hours! There's something sexy about being able to see 'the whole thing'! That being said, I'm also old enough to remember that the first centerfold I ever saw had a lush, dark, triangle of hair! So, in truth, I find female genitalia arousing whether bald, bushy, or trimmed. Now hairy legs? Sorry but, bleah!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:33 PM

My view is that there is nothing quite so attractive as a hairy pussy - gets me horny every time!

So it just goes to show that some people like hairy and some don't - thank goodness we're all different!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:49 PM

Thanked 1,652 Times in 237 Posts

To your original question. Not all "white" women are the same. Some naturally have a lot of hair others have very little. Like everything else we are all different.
As for shaved or not well that is like everything else some like it one way some like it another.

So now were is the picture of your natural hair

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida