uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2023, 03:56 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts
Default Does anyone have lesbian friends?

I have had many lesbian friends but one stands out in my memory a lot. I told this story before but I’ll tell it again. Back in the 90s, I worked with this tall lesbian that was very attractive. Very sexy and pretty. She was 5’11’’ very slim and had huge breasts. I would say double D. She had just a few freckles across her nose and cheeks. She had shoulder-length dark brown hair. She had this tight ass that was firm and looked so sweet. We both had a station that had us working about 4 feet from each other all day every day. We often had downtime, which meant we did not do anything for long a long time, so we had long conversations; often. It didn’t take long for us to start talking about our sex lives. I had met her partner many times and her partner was a petite little blond about 100 pounds and about 5’1’’. She had a nice slim figure and small B-cup perky breasts and an ass that was out of this world. That girl was a really sexy little thing to look at also. She was so damn sexy it would make you stare at her. In our conversations, I learned my co-worker was a Dom or let’s say a master, and her mate was a sub or slave.

I loved hearing about their sexual exploitation's. She would come into work and say we had some fun last night. I was always ready to hear. For example, one day she comes in and tells me about tying up her girlfriend, blindfolding her, and doing things to her while being tied up. She said she was tied up for hours. She fucked her with different dildos. Like a metal one that had been in the freezer and a latex one that had been sitting in hot water and would go back and forth with the two dildos. Also, in our conversations. I learned that they would have body part nights. One night they would only pay attention to their breasts then another night only pay attention to the vagina and another night only pay attention to the asshole.

Sometimes she would bring pictures of her girlfriend in different types of situations. Now, remember this was back in the days when film was still being used so she had to get her pictures developed. She confided in me so I helped her out because she knew I had done a lot of nude photography. She had her girl walk naked in public from their car to a picnic table at a local park that I recognized in the pictures. Because the girl was her slave, she had to perform certain acts along the way. She had her stop bend over with her ass towards the road and spread her ass-cheeks. She also had her fuck herself with a dildo in certain locations at the park. I was extremely happy she had let me see the pictures. She showed me pictures of her fucking her slave in the ass with a big dildo. As part of making her be a true slave, she would make her undress in front of friends. Once she said they had six friends over visiting and as they all sat in the living room she ordered her slave to undress and masturbate on the floor in front of everyone.

There we many, many more stories but I need to get to the fun part of the story. She made her slave shave her pussy but made her grow put her armpit hair. That was the first thing I noticed when she showed me the pictures of her being tied up. She said she loved sucking on her hairy armpits and play with her clit at the same time and it would make her slave cum very hard. One day she said her slave was bringing her lunch to work and she wanted me to be there. I was happy to oblige because I was so interested and with me knowing the slave it was a turn-on every time she came around. When she arrived carrying a bag of food. Right there in public. Anyone could have seen, she ordered her to show me her tits. Without hesitation she did it. As she held her shirt and bra up I expected her to just give me a quick flash but she continued to hold it up. I was kind of freaking out because I was afraid we might get in trouble at work. But after what seemed like forever, she ordered her to put her shirt down.

A few months later I was invited to their house to watch an event on Pay per view. There were several couples there. I was the only single straight male there. They all knew I was non-judgemental so everyone there was comfortable. She had her slave wearing a collar around her neck and a pretty bra with no shirt and blue jeans. My god, she looked sexy! She had her slave catering to everyone there. After the event, everyone left and I was about to leave the Dom girl said before you leave, I want my slave to do something for you. I said what? She said for me to sit down on the couch so I did. She told her slave to take her clothes off and lay on the floor. She did as she was told and the Dom then got down on the floor and started eating her pussy.

After the slave had an orgasm, The Dom got on the floor on her back she turned around so they were in a 69 position. My friend was still dressed she just wanted to get in that position so she could spread the slave’s pussy and said, I want you to look at this. I was happy to look she then pulled out a dildo and fucked her in her pussy and her ass as she licked her clit until the slave begged to let her rest. She told her to stand up and tell me to thank you and fix me a plate of food so I can leave. She did. The next day we were at work together I didn’t say anything. I just let her bring up the subject If she wanted but nothing was said. It was about a week later she asked what I thought about what happened. I told her I loved it and I went home and jacked off thinking about it. She said, good, That is what I wanted. She said she just wished I hadn’t waited so long to tell her. She didn’t work there much longer She quit work about a month later and I didn’t see her again for many years. Then just as luck would have it, I went into a strip club and the Dom chick was there. I asked about her slave she said they had broken up a few years ago. The Dom was looking rough and had gained a lot of weight. She was not as sexy and pretty as she was the years we worked together. But What the hell? I’m old and fat now too so, there’s that. lol

I hope a few other people have stories to tell.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:51 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

I have several lesbian and bi friends. They don't talk about much, except for one friend.

She claims to be bi, but her history and desires indicate that she is a lesbian, even though she is married to a man. (Long, long story there I won't go into here.)

But her stories of her past female relationships, encounters, current crushes, etc just drive me wild. She joined a gym just so she can see her friends topless in the locker room. She gives me details about how she feels when certain women come into and out of her life. It's pretty amazing.

She told me that she has told me things that she's never even told her best friends over the years. I certainly don't mind!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I have several lesbian and bi friends. They don't talk about much, except for one friend.

She claims to be bi, but her history and desires indicate that she is a lesbian, even though she is married to a man. (Long, long story there I won't go into here.)

But her stories of her past female relationships, encounters, current crushes, etc just drive me wild. She joined a gym just so she can see her friends topless in the locker room. She gives me details about how she feels when certain women come into and out of her life. It's pretty amazing.

She told me that she has told me things that she's never even told her best friends over the years. I certainly don't mind!
This reminds me of a chick I dated back in the early 90s. She was very bi. She and I went to the gym together. She would go into the locker room just so she could look at certain chicks we both thought were hot. She would later tell me in detail what she saw and what she thought about it. This one chick in particular was a professional bikini competition competitor. Every time she would walk in my girlfriend said hold on, I gotta go get a look at this. When the competitor went to the locker room my girlfriend would go in to get a good look at her as she changed and later we would fuck as she told me what she seen in detail and how it turned her on looking at her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 08:32 PM

I have an ex who is now living as a lesbian, she's married to a woman now, but she comes to town every year or so and we always get together for her to get a dick fix. She's seen pics of my wife nude, I've seen pics of her wife nude (she's getting a far better deal out of that than I am...) and we always have a good time.

It's an interesting relationship though.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 08:03 AM

Yes, two of them.
Old 06-15-2023, 10:05 AM

About 10 years ago I started going to a swingers club. It took me a little while to be allowed to go because I was a single male. They vet the single males they let into the club for obvious reasons. After being allowed to go there I was surprised at how many single women were at the club. One of the single women I met was a lesbian. She was not pretty but was not ugly. She and I just seemed to click. We hung out together and had a good time hanging out. We seemed to have the same sense of humor.

We even started hanging out outside the club, going to eat together, shopping together and to parties together. Let’s just say we got to be pretty close. One night we were at the swinger club and in walks this petite brunet. This girl was pretty hot. We will call this girl “C”. The word in the club was that C was bi and pretty rough in bed. Biting, scratching and hitting and actually bringing blood. My lesbian friend and I talked about which one of us could handle her. My lesbian friend said give me a strap-on and I’ll have her shaking and quivering to the point she can’t get rough.

We started talking to C and for the rest of the night, we just hung out together drinking and laughing and having a great time. It really was a good time. We made plans for all three of us to go to the sex toy shop the next day to buy a strap-on. Going to the toy store was another story altogether. I will have that memory for the rest of my life. It is a long and humorous story but I’ll keep it short. The lesbian kept picking up a bigger dildo to go with the strap-on and C kept picking up the smaller dildo. Finally, the Lesbian took charge and picked up the bigger one and took it to the counter to purchase. C had this sheepish look on her face looking as if she was afraid yet looking forward to the anticipation.

Later that night it went down. The lesbian took C by the hand as if to say, you do not have a choice. You are going with me. About 20 minutes later the lesbian came out of the room alone. I asked, where is C? She said, I left her in there shaking and whimpering. I looked in the room and C was in the bed completely naked laying on her stomach actually shaking. I looked at the lesbian and she didn’t have any marks on her. I said it looks as if you survived C’s roughness. She said I didn’t give her a chance I just took charge and fucked the shit out of her.
A week later the lesbian and I were drinking and hanging out together having a good time and I asked her to tell me about C. Without hesitation, she started talking to me and telling me the story just like two guys would do. As she is telling me this story, I started getting a hard-on. The story was actually hot and sexy. I grabbed my cock through my shorts showed it to her and said, your story is giving me a hard-on. She smiled, reached out and grabbed it, and said, I d like to have a taste of that. I said, I’m calling your bluff. She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bed. As soon as we walked into the room she started getting undressed. This was the first time I had seen her naked. I was a little surprised and how good her body looked when naked.

She had always worn lose fitting clothes and never wore anything that accentuated her body. She had some really nice C-cup tits. Nice dark areola with fat nipples. She was completely shaved and I could see her pussy lips slightly protruding from her outer lips. She had these really beautiful hips that made her figure really beautiful. When she crawled onto the bed, I took charge and made her lay down on her back, I spread her legs and when to town licking and sucking on her clit. I didn’t stop until she came in my mouth. She gave a little squirt when she came. I then got on top and her and slowly pushed my hard cock into her pussy. She gave out a small gasp as I pushed my cock all the way in.

I started by fucking her slowly and started to pick up the pace. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and was meeting me as I fucked her. It surprised me when she kissed me. It put chills down me and turned me on big time when she did that. In my mind, I was saying I would have never known she was a lesbian if she had never told me. She had a screaming orgasm. She was so wet and creamy after her orgasm I went down on her again and said I want to lick up our juices. She pushed my head down and said OH MY GOD that just turned me on more. I went down on her and did my best to clean her up with my tongue. When I was just about through she grabbed my head, pulled me up, and started kissing me again but this time she was licking my face and lips as if she wanted those sex juices also.

She turned me over on my back and got on top of me, grabbed my cock and put it in her pussy and started fucking me as if she could not get enough of my cock. She had several orgasms. After what seemed like a long time, she fell down on top of me and breathing hard catching her breath and limp. I let her catch her breath. I said I want to cum now she smiled and said, what do you want. I just said let me look at your beautiful body and jack off on you. She smiled laid back and spread her legs. I started jacking off looking at her pussy as she played with it and started to masturbate also. We were both getting into it and then all of a sudden, she screamed out fuck me hard. I pushed my cock into her and she pushed back. I started fucking her as hard as I could and she was meeting me back with each stroke. Then we both had an orgasm together. I came deep inside of her pussy and she screamed and shook as she orgasmed.

We lay together and catching our breath. I made a joke and said, it’s a good thing you’re a lesbian or this could get awkward. She laughed and said as if it’s not going to be awkward the next time we see each other? We still hung out together a few more times after that. The sex didn’t affect our relationship. She then met a very pretty girl and got into a very serious relationship with her. I never said anything to her new girlfriend about us haven that great sex together. I just always acted as if it never happened.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1