or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2018, 08:10 PM

Thanked 2,393 Times in 225 Posts

1st post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrititties View Post
If anyone sees "Killer Joe" and has the opportunity to take pictures of Sophie nude, please share (or if you know where to find them, please tell me - I can't see the play due to hearing issues)
2nd post
Quote:
Sophie Cookson is fully nude in Trafalgar Studios' "Killer Joe". Any pics?
3rd post
Quote:
Anyone have any pics of Sophie in 'Killer Joe'?
"Please consider that it is unfair to only make requests without first making some sort of contribution here first. We advise against making a request in your first post."

"If you enjoy the forums, give something back. Even if its just one photo, video or story. Every member that contributes to our community makes it better and stronger."

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/misc.php?do=showrules
The Following User Says Thank You to kempie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 09:02 PM

Thanked 3,260 Times in 453 Posts

all i can find so far

Killer Joe - Trafalgar Studios - until August 18 | YNUKtvYNUKtv
ynuk.tv › Out And About › Reviews
17 hours ago - A tense, gut-twisting thriller, Killer Joe, directed by Simon Evans ... SOPHIE COOKSON ADAM GILLEN NEVE MCINTOSH STEFFAN RHODRI.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:25 PM

Thanked 14,626 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesney78 View Post
I think he meant naked pics of Sophie
Yes, I understood; and my response meant that he should search a little himself before asking the forum. Just as easy to check one or two search engines as it is to post a request here.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:53 AM

Things have evolved since my last post here. I'm now looking for more willing venues (suggestions please) to host my clothing optional performance. I'm naked throughout and the audience can be too. I also have some extra naked models (male and female) joining me at different stages of the performance. For a lot of people it's a fun introduction into the world of clothes-free living.

Next up is Cardiff on 6th June in a small intimate setting. Check it out here: https://thomasandmuse.com/events

plus loads more pics/vids on that site and a mailing list for updates on future events. I host it all myself (no funding) and tickets at a minimum just to cover (some) of my costs so it's a labour of love and hopefully will develop in scope. Here's a few pics from recent performances...
Attached Thumbnails
27939847538_d8594ab7c2_k.jpg   41858800752_fe7b269e41_k.jpg  

41902053841_6198c75a66_k.jpg  
Old 06-06-2018, 05:49 AM

Default Killer Joe review in Guardian

Got a very good review in the Guardian

theguardian.com/stage/2018/jun/04/killer-joe-review-orlando-bloom-tracy-letts-trafalgar-studios-london
The Following User Says Thank You to bobleponge For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 07:42 AM

Can anyone who’s been to see ‘Killer Joe’ give more details about Sophie’s nude scene: How long is she naked for, does she move around, do you see her butt?

Also - had anyone seen ‘Trainspotting live’ at the Vaults - there’s meant to be nudity in that. It’s a very intimate venue, where Hair was on at, and the girls in the cast look hot.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Hani Furstenberg topless in Cabaret on Broadway (2014)

I've posted about this scene before, but the only clips I've seen have either been with the less attractive actress who played the role before Hani, or incredibly washed out footage where you couldn't even see her nipple. After trying to find a good version of this clip for several years (I actually saw this show live), I finally found a high quality recording. I'm only including one screenshot as a preview because she stands still the entire time she's topless.

https://mega.nz/#!VFMDyYZC!67lbxw2RB...S_ENxJRh yGgY
Attached Thumbnails
Hani Furstenberg Cabaret.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 06:49 PM

Thanked 177,270 Times in 18,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
Hani Furstenberg topless in Cabaret on Broadway (2014)

I've posted about this scene before, but the only clips I've seen have either been with the less attractive actress who played the role before Hani, or incredibly washed out footage where you couldn't even see her nipple. After trying to find a good version of this clip for several years (I actually saw this show live), I finally found a high quality recording. I'm only including one screenshot as a preview because she stands still the entire time she's topless.

https://mega.nz/#!VFMDyYZC!67lbxw2RB...S_ENxJRh yGgY
Thanks!

I assume this is another one from that private forum you mentioned? Just out of curiosity, do they have anything from "Showgirls! The Musical!"? I believe it was Off-Broadway, which I only mention because I don't know if this forum is Broadway-level only, or if they might have some obscurer stuff.

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-07-2018, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Thanks!

I assume this is another one from that private forum you mentioned? Just out of curiosity, do they have anything from "Showgirls! The Musical!"? I believe it was Off-Broadway, which I only mention because I don't know if this forum is Broadway-level only, or if they might have some obscurer stuff.

Thanks

Fango
It actually wasn't. I got a video of the whole show from a private bootleg trader and then edited it down. This particular recording is really rare and besides the person that filmed it, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people that has it.

And no, they don't, and I none of the private traders I know have it either. I'll let you know if anything turns up.
The Following User Says Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 12:10 AM

Default NEW Naked play in Brooklyn Park

Just a heads-up that "Torn Out Theater" (who put on that spectacular nude all-female production of "The Tempest") are at it again in August, this time with a mixed gender production of a 17th century play "The Rover". I've researched the play, and it has at least 6 speaking roles for women, so hopefully there will be something of interest for OCC-ers..

tornouttheater.org/the-rover

To me these productions are a Holy Grail of public and stage nudity thrown together:

1. It's FREE
2. It's in broad daylight
3. It couldn't be more public (no walls at all)
4. There are 8 separate performances over 2 weeks!

All we got from "The Tempest" were (mostly) "officially-sanctioned" video snippets and pics - let's hope that this time at least one person in a city of 8.5 million people will take some sneaky-cam vid/pics and share them with us! Dayam, if I didn't live on exactly the opposite side of the world I'd be there every performance - in the audience with a discrete mini-cam, or sitting on a park bench 50 metres away and zooming in, or using a helmet or bike-mounted Go-Pro..

Our friend TOONCES apparently got some good video and offered to share it with us (even asking for advice on how to do so - I suggested Mega), but a few members got so taken up with "legal argument" about filming in public places, that it seems he lost interest! And I don't blame him - BUT I do hope that one day he will have another go at sharing with us..

And wouldn't it be great if that Goddess MxAxRxIxSxAx was cast again!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aftadark For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022