Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 06-08-2016, 04:30 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennysathome View Post
Great! Can you please post the clips with details?
Just about all the clips are from DVD bootlegs of plays I have, it would take some effort to transfer them all to my computer, but if there's a specific clip you're looking for just let me know and I've upload it.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:41 PM

Excellent though MHP was it’s time to head for something new. So here are some suggestions. There is a strong possibility of some nudity at Theatre N16, at the Bedford Pub, in London’s Balham. They are reviving Howard Barker’s ‘Gertrude – The Cry’. First show is Sunday the June 12 and it’s on for a couple of weeks. Beware they don’t play Fridays and Saturdays. Here are some reviews of the 2002 London show:

hxxps://www.theguardian.com/stage/2002/oct/25/theatre.artsfeatures

hxxp://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/reviews/gertrude-the-cry-riverside-studios-london-141614.html

And here’s an interview with the director of the revival:

hxxp://grumpygaycritic.co.uk/2016/05/interview-chris-hislop-gertrude/.

The Bedford is better known to me as a music venue so I can’t give much information about the theatre space other than the N16 website here:

hxxp://www.theatren16.co.uk/

I have attached a picture from what I believe was a French production.

On the Performance Art front I would draw your attention to the ‘Tempting Failure’ festival in London in late July. The website is as follows:

hxxp://www.temptingfailure.com/

Unfortunately it’s a bastard to navigate round but day July 23 looks likely for those who like their nudity as art

hxxp://www.temptingfailure.com/events/2016/7/23/tf2016-day-3-evening

I suspect this won’t be a typical night out in Croydon. If you follow the links of the artists appearing that evening there are all sorts of nudity to be found. Unfortunately I bit off the map for me but if you are in South London got to be worth a try.

Finally, there’s possibly some topless comedy available on the August 01 as part of the Camden Fringe. Samantha Pressdee is doing a preview of a show called ‘Sextremist’. The blurb says “Like a Ted Talk, only topless’. Here’s the link:

hxxp://www.camdenfringe.com/detailact.php?acts_id=580

Incidentally Samantha’s twitter has some images from Free the Nipple in Brighton. I think we have them in the relevant thread already.
Attached Thumbnails
128235480.JPG  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eedjut For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
Thanks I'll report back! Katie is amazing.
Well you'll certainly see her, especially in the first tableau. I'm not sure Rhiannon gets naked at all unless she's covering for Emma Williams.

Big kudos if you can get any pictures!! No one else seems to have done.

By the way take something to read for the second half, until the fan dance comes on right at the end.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:47 AM

Thanked 10,072 Times in 424 Posts

the above image (also below, with other samples) is part of a set of 214 items

attached is a zip of all images

warning, graphic guy nudity, too. i downloaded the entire gallery, when it was online. haven't bothered to filter anything

and here's more barker nudity. minute 2:08. it currently has only 27 views
vimeo.com/149665490
Attached Thumbnails
JVT_7945.JPG   JVT_7482.JPG  

JVT_7881.JPG   hb.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: zip Gertrude le Cri -travail de création.zip (83.60 MB, 187 views)

Last edited by RUB2; 06-09-2016 at 02:56 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
So I've finally got round to getting tickets for Mrs Henderson Presents later this week - better late than never. Thought I'd finally join and get some top tips. I'm secretly hoping that Rhiannon Chesterman is on in the lead.

I know loads of people have already posted reviews on here but does anyone have any other pearls of wisdom about what to look out for? Let's hope Katie Bernstein is feeling good when I see it!!

Is Rhiannon one of the additional girls in the last tableau? Where abouts is she stood and where should I look/ expect to see?

Any help gratefully appreciated!!

I'm also hoping Rhiannon gets to go on as Maureen for one of the final shows - it sometimes happens that they let the understudy get in a performance but that might not be the case here as she has gone on seven or eight times already. I was lucky enough to see one of them and she is spectacular.

You can see her big boobs during the final fan dance, she stands on the right side. Alas, a fan covers her pussy.

As for Katie, I think she may be finding her inner exhibitionist - she stands right out there now, brazenly on display. Her boobs are amazing. And during the chaos of the first act finale when Emma is nude front and centre, Katie stands straight up nude herself to watch her - she didn't used to do that. She used to stay crouched like the others.

Last edited by Fango; 06-10-2016 at 07:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mall7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 02:38 PM

Thanked 40,423 Times in 1,470 Posts
Cool Finally her full nude pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
Article with description of the nudity - it also says they collect cell phones as you enter:
openthemagazine.com/article/art-culture/international-theatre-festival-so-what-if-i-am-naked#all

She stood naked on the stage. All that Mallika Taneja had was a thin hair band around her right wrist. ... Her skin shone under the light. Her hair, straight and brown, reached her shoulders. Her breasts, with large dark brown areolas, heaved down. Her hands fell on the side. Her belly protruded a little. Her hips curved gently. Below that was her black pubic hair, thighs, knees, calves, feet. ... She then turned right, a profile on fire, the arch of the back, the rise of the butt.

She's cute:
That's Mallika fully nude
Attached Thumbnails
13203657N4w6IsG6.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobite View Post
That's Mallika fully nude
Where's that from?
The Following User Says Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
Where's that from?
Press photo from Theatr Spektakel in Switzerland where she premiered it.
The Following User Says Thank You to nml For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 03:32 PM

Default MHP

I know it's closing and so not much time for those who haven't seen it to see, but just wanted to post my bit...

Amazing! As people who've posted already have said the view of Emma Williams FF at the end of the first act is worth the price of the tickets. Added to that two scenes where you get a good view of Katie Bernstein, Lizzie Connolly and Lauren Hood topless and its very clear that Lizzie and Katie are shaved.

At the end of act one Katie now kneels full facing the audience and you see everything. If you sit to the left of the stage you also get an amazing view of her butt and the butt of Kat Kleve whilst they're kneeling from the bombs.

Other nudity I saw: when the girls are disrobing for the first time, they run around in their robes - nothing underneath. They are disturbed at one point and Emma's robe came undone revealing everything. Also after the first tableau backstage - Katie ran around letting her dressing gown go all over the place giving another view of her topless and her bum. Also got more than one glimpse of Lauren's butt as she ran around.

The fan dance didn't cover much of Emma at all if you sit near the front - lots of glimpses of her bum, and Rhiannon and one other girl stand totally topless - Rhiannon is amazing!!

If you're in London this week go and see it. And major kudos to anyone who can sneak a photo or a video!!! I want to go back already...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Livers200 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml View Post
Press photo from Theatr Spektakel in Switzerland where she premiered it.
I mean like what's the source of the picture

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s