uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2018, 09:21 PM

Thanked 2,343 Times in 99 Posts

Another Yandex tip (haven't seen this mentioned here yet).

Yandex has different levels of search available.

When you start a search with Yandex image search, the search engine is in default mode (See Y1 pic). If you search with it in this mode, you may find what you are looking for - or you may not.

However, if you hover the mouse pointer on the 'shield' (See Y2 pic), you will see that this is 'Moderate' mode (the default search setting).

Click on the 'shield' and you see other options (See Y3 pic), ranging from 'Family' mode to 'Unsecure' mode. 'Family' mode - self explanatory; 'Moderate' mode - default setting; 'Unsecure' mode - sort of a 'no-holds-barred' type of setting.

This last setting, with the lightning bolt in it (See Y4 pic) is the one that will get you the best results if your original pic has full or partial nudity in it. It will show results with nudity more easily than the other settings (although there have been a few instances where the 'Moderate' setting worked just as well).
Attached Thumbnails
y1.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to whatever357 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 11:50 PM

Thanked 30,615 Times in 1,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever357 View Post

When you start a search with Yandex image search, the search engine is in default mode (See Y1 pic). If you search with it in this mode, you may find what you are looking for - or you may not.

However, if you hover the mouse pointer on the 'shield' (See Y2 pic), you will see that this is 'Moderate' mode (the default search setting).

Click on the 'shield' and you see other options (See Y3 pic), ranging from 'Family' mode to 'Unsecure' mode. 'Family' mode - self explanatory; 'Moderate' mode - default setting; 'Unsecure' mode - sort of a 'no-holds-barred' type of setting.

This last setting, with the lightning bolt in it (See Y4 pic) is the one that will get you the best results if your original pic has full or partial nudity in it. It will show results with nudity more easily than the other settings (although there have been a few instances where the 'Moderate' setting worked just as well).
What a great tip. I wasn't aware of it myself. Thank you for assisting everyone who uses this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 08:23 AM

Thanked 1,023 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever357 View Post

oh great!! now I gotta go thru every pic again and perv it to find stuff. Thats just friggin dandy....like I got that kind of time on my hands. LOL!!!! Just kidding....thanks for this tip!!!

Happy perving!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chef_joe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 03:56 PM

Thanked 3,524 Times in 164 Posts
Default WOW

Has anyone seen her before, know who she is or if there are more?
Attached Thumbnails
wow.jpg  
Old 05-01-2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funcouplemd View Post
Posted on this forum by heavenact with an additional pic - may be able to find more by searching both pics .

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...197676&page=75
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razor redx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funcouplemd View Post

I only found this other pose. I hope others can find more.
Attached Thumbnails
19.jpg  
Old 05-02-2018, 06:31 AM

I searched using Yandex (and others) with the first pic (the full-length one) and found many results (default search), but only of the one pic.

Oddly enough, when I chose the 'Unsecure' mode, it came up with the other, shorter pic.

I think (sadly) that this may be all there is of her. (Such a lovely ass).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whatever357 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 01:15 PM

Some more Yandex help.

Yandex does NOT like big files. If the largest dimension of the pic is bigger than 1000-1200 pixels, you will most likely get a "picture did not load. Please try another" message. You WILL need to cut that 5000 x 3000 monster down to a more manageable size. Just resize the pic (or make another copy and resize that one) and try again. I do not know how many times this has worked for me, but it has been a LOT!

It can make the difference between getting NO results and getting plenty of them.

Another thing that happens sometimes, is that, for some reason, Yandex doesn't like the pic name. At least, I'm guessing that's the problem, because sometimes just renaming the pic has gotten me results when, with the original filename, all I got was that "picture did not load. Please try another" message.

It sounds a little crazy sometimes, but you can get it to work for you. I had to figure these two items out the hard way - trial and error. Maybe these tips will help you get better results too. Happy hunting!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whatever357 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 05:35 PM

Thanked 1,023 Times in 109 Posts

well, i certainly do not know how to resize a pic. can cook for thousands. computer stuff not that good. and yes i am fully aware that google is my friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to chef_joe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef_joe View Post
well, i certainly do not know how to resize a pic. can cook for thousands. computer stuff not that good. and yes i am fully aware that google is my friend.
Easy to resize a pic. Download irfanview and it has a resize feature under 'image'. You can resize it by percentage or pixels.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:

Tags
crybaby, image search, photo search, whiny fucks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s