uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2017, 05:47 AM

Thanked 1,808 Times in 74 Posts

When I was 16 my family went on a trip in Montana and our family friends went with us. They had two daughters and the mom was very pregnant with her third.

We stayed in two different cabins in a wooded area with sliding glass doors. One afternoon while out for a walk, I went pass their cabin and saw her completely naked as she hadn't pulled the curtain. Her breasts were very engorged covered in freckles and belly very round but what caught my eye was her incredibly thick black bush. I've seen my mom's bush a few times and it was quite thick, but not like this before.

She had nice long black hair too, face rather manly but quite attractive features. She must've gotten out of the shower as she was applying lotion to her body.

I found a tree to hide in as I watched her run her hands over herself. She was one the nicest women I've ever known too!

She definitely had that "pregnant waddle" walk. We took videos while up there and when I watch them now I immediately find myself getting hot looking at Barb move remembering what I saw.

I kind of developed a little boy crush on her! Her husband took some bare belly shots of her while up there. I saved a pic of her and look at it from time to time!

Good memories!
Old 08-09-2017, 10:04 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

My wife will come out of the shower and walk into our bedroom naked and get dressed with the curtains open at night. Because the closest neighbors are far away and down a slight hill, the chances of anyone seeing anything is pretty low.

It still is enough to excite her and put her in a very sexy mood. I'm not complaining about the results, I would just like to find an opportunity where the chance of seeing her is higher like at a hotel on vacation.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:02 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 113 Posts
Default My wife in a Vegas dressing room

I posted this here before with a pic

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...6&postcount=15
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 07:32 AM

Thanked 1,440 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Gittis View Post
When I was 16 my family went on a trip in Montana and our family friends went with us. They had two daughters and the mom was very pregnant with her third.

We stayed in two different cabins in a wooded area with sliding glass doors. One afternoon while out for a walk, I went pass their cabin and saw her completely naked as she hadn't pulled the curtain. Her breasts were very engorged covered in freckles and belly very round but what caught my eye was her incredibly thick black bush. I've seen my mom's bush a few times and it was quite thick, but not like this before.

She had nice long black hair too, face rather manly but quite attractive features. She must've gotten out of the shower as she was applying lotion to her body.

I found a tree to hide in as I watched her run her hands over herself. She was one the nicest women I've ever known too!

She definitely had that "pregnant waddle" walk. We took videos while up there and when I watch them now I immediately find myself getting hot looking at Barb move remembering what I saw.

I kind of developed a little boy crush on her! Her husband took some bare belly shots of her while up there. I saved a pic of her and look at it from time to time!

Good memories!
I'd love to see the pics!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bushfan87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 01:03 PM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Here my mom in a bikini from the trip I was able to find!
Thanks for sharing. She's a beautiful woman, I could see how she would also be the subject of a young man's fantasy during that trip and at home.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 08:20 AM

Thanked 1,440 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Here my mom in a bikini from the trip I was able to find!
Absolutely awesome mate, having a pic adds so much to the fantasy

How about one of the the pregnant milf ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bushfan87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 02:14 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default For my wife it has always been plausible deniability

My wife has often undressed or walked around in various states of dress in front of open windows. At first I thought she didn't realize that she could be seen. Later I found out that when she was in college, she used to expose herself in front of a window to some college boys.

For her it is about plausible deniability. She likes to be seen but doesn't want it to appear that way. For example, last year on vacation we stayed in a second floor condo. You could see our room from a golf course and from a few other condos in a different building. She was often nude or topless in front of the open window in our bedroom. I went down to the course and she could definitely be seen by golfers on that side of the fairway. I'm sure she was seen by several golfers.

This year we were in the same condo but on the first floor with our bedroom facing the parking area. She kept the blinds drawn. The difference to her was if she was seen in that location it was obvious she was being an exhibitionist, while in the other side she could plead ignorance.

Next year I have to make sure I get an acceptable condo.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:00 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
My wife has often undressed or walked around in various states of dress in front of open windows. At first I thought she didn't realize that she could be seen. Later I found out that when she was in college, she used to expose herself in front of a window to some college boys.

For her it is about plausible deniability. She likes to be seen but doesn't want it to appear that way. For example, last year on vacation we stayed in a second floor condo. You could see our room from a golf course and from a few other condos in a different building. She was often nude or topless in front of the open window in our bedroom. I went down to the course and she could definitely be seen by golfers on that side of the fairway. I'm sure she was seen by several golfers.

This year we were in the same condo but on the first floor with our bedroom facing the parking area. She kept the blinds drawn. The difference to her was if she was seen in that location it was obvious she was being an exhibitionist, while in the other side she could plead ignorance.

Next year I have to make sure I get an acceptable condo.
Your wife sounds very, very much like my wife....
She would NEVER flash. Yet she likes to be seen naked where it is acceptable to a degree. As in our own home, own backyard, a beach, whether a nude beach or not. And never closes blinds or shades, and in summer the most she wears around he house is shorts.
What I really don't get, is that at one time her exhibitionistic tendencies were kept to an "on vacation far from home only" sort of thing. She would be mortified if acquaintances and neighbors saw her nude. Only strangers could see her naked, or a few close friends we'd vacation with.

More recently, at some time or another, most every friend, neighbor and acquaintance has caught her nude sunning, nude or topless gardening, or just walking around the home nude. This is because she never locks the gate to the yard when sunning or gardening, and while there are plenty of spots in yard and patio where nearly no one can see, she often suns herself where she can be seen. At one time that made me uncomfortable, but I got used to it.

When we are out with a group of friends, if the subject of nudity comes up, someone usually mentions that my wife likes to sunbathe and do yard work nude. She never takes the bait, just smiles and ignores the comment and the subject is usually shifts away from her. Odd, that in those circumstances, it is likely that at least half of the people present, male and female, have actually seen her nude, and the others surely have heard about it. But it is like the secret that isn't a secret at all. Very strange. I'm hoping someday she'll respond to a group by saying something like "yes, the sun on my naked body feels incredible".... maybe someday, and it will open the conversation up to who knows what.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:07 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Oops

This happened last week. We are staying in our trailer for the summer and I happen to be at work when my wife came home from work it was just getting dark she came in and took the dog out for a walk came back in closed the door and proceed to change as she normal does stripping off completely.
She sent me the message saying guess what I just did?! She told me she had done all this with the all the blinds up and lights on. To top it all off it was the weekend and busy with people all over . I'm sure several people got to see that show. She regularly has her shower then walks past the open door only screen door shut and walks around naked ...I love that she does it to!
Old 08-16-2017, 09:25 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Your wife sounds very, very much like my wife..
My wife is still not comfortable being seen around the house. I think part of that is because it could potentially affect her job but I also think she isn't quite ready to take that step, if ever.

To my knowledge, only one of my friends has seen her topless recently (and there was plausible deniability) and nude years ago. She seems fine with him but mortified about my other friends seeing her.

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009