uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-01-2017, 11:10 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Wfe

Every dick is a big dick to my wife..... she petite size, and never had kids... she is tight as you can imagine.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:00 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

My ex had three kids, but she used the jade egg all the time after each one. It made her incredibly horny too! I could not believe how hot it was a few weeks ago when we fucked all day. She was like a different person. And she has always had the tightest pussy. When we got together, I was 25 and didn't really know what to do other than mish and I had never cum inside a woman. But after 2 years with my ex-GF, and then with a lot of other girls, I learned a LOT. She did too with the young dude. I'm telling you, it was insane.

Another thing I forgot to write was that I had to go back to the house a bunch of times to pick up my stuff. Once, when she wasn't there, I walked over to the bed and pulled down the covers. It was a fucking mess of cum stains. It turned me on like nothing else.

I will post the pic and lesbian stories later.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 12:23 AM

Default this is the photo

That she actually sent. Her young ex posted it on the web on a few sites. I found that out a few weeks ago. At least you can't really see her face. But that is one fucking incredible picture. One of the best I've ever seen.
Attached Thumbnails
image (1) (1).jpg  
Old 07-07-2017, 10:58 PM

Default Wife fucking

My only real regret about that day after she showed me her cum-soaked tights was not fucking her. I think she was kind of asking me to. And I have never done that. It would have been hot. I told her that a couple weeks ago. She just laughed.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 04:33 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
She was begging "fuck me, fuck me". I watched him cum in her at least 3 times. I hadn't been attracted to her for years, but now all of a sudden, I wanted her badly.
A few days after that, I called her to ask a question about the kids and she picked up her phone. She told me to hold on and listen. I heard her cum and then him.
This is kind of a fucked-up relationship, but then why am I so hard?

Thanks for sharing, and more details would be welcome anytime...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 07:18 PM

After I saw her fucking that guy, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Really, I love her pussy. It is so tight (even after 3 kids) and is so wet. When she comes over to my house after the kids are gone, it is incredible to fuck her. I never can get the photo of her dripping and destroyed pussy out of my head. She is so horny all the time now.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 09:35 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
After I saw her fucking that guy, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Really, I love her pussy. It is so tight (even after 3 kids) and is so wet. When she comes over to my house after the kids are gone, it is incredible to fuck her. I never can get the photo of her dripping and destroyed pussy out of my head. She is so horny all the time now.
Man thanks for sharing I'm hard as rock!! That pic is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Old 07-21-2017, 11:44 PM

Every time I pull up that pic, I can't even stand up. And remember she sent it to me after he split town. She did it to try to entice me to satisfy her ego that she could get me back. Kelly's photo is a perfect dripping and open pussy and I look at it almost every day. We used to talk and text late at night about it. She would text me at 1am to tell me about it. I have fucked her at least 20 times after the kids were dropped at school since then, and last week when kids were with friends. It had been almost a month since I fucked her in her bed (even though she calls me to talk about sex almost every night she has the kids) and begged me to get a fleshlight and take a video. She gets so hot when she asks me about seeing her wet and sticky sheets. Kelly and I have taken photos, even in the same place in the house from that pic. Lots of them show a much redder, swollen and open pussy. I will post. But I can't get that dripping. Last week, she told me that she had heard that a young guy who is longer and curved cums more.

Next, when I think of that image I saw of her standing in front of me in those soaked tights, it makes me realize that she was begging me to fuck her. They were wet and dripping. She wanted me to see her pussy like that. It was hours later I thought about how amazing it would have been to fuck her tight and kegel'd pussy slicked up with Jason's cum. I wasn't cucked. I was already fucking another girl. She wanted to show off.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 06:14 PM

truenorth, xxxxenophile, and VXCguy --

just a few things to add. She used to be so shy and demure. Then when she found out I was cheating on her, she completely changed. One week before I left the house, a hot female neighbor of ours ate her pussy out on the back terrace after a night of drinking after her husband left and I went up to bed. She was absolutely screaming. She came upstairs after and begged me to fuck her. It was THE best sex I had ever had with her. It almost made me stay, but I was too far involved already with the other woman.

Then after she started fucking the young guy and texting me about it after, I had completely turned around and lost interest in the other girl. She told me that she had her IUD taken out so that maybe she would get pregnant (she was 47 at the time). After I accidentally walked in on him absolutely pounding her, I only wanted her back. We sexted every night. I will never get the image out of my head of her showing me her cum soaked stretch pants and dripping pussy. We are still separated, but I live for the days when the kids all have plans and we can have sex. She loves cum (she's 51 now, so can't get pregnant).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife